Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When did Datalounge turn into the Newspaper Obituary

Do they still exist 😂. Haven’t read a hard copy paper in ages.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 3:44 PM

As Miriam famously exclaimed, "Death is all around us!!"

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 8:19 AM

Because Datalounge's real name should be "Death's Internet Cafe".

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 11:07 AM

They're dropping like flies!

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2024 2:46 PM

Newspaper obits for the famous are pre-written sometimes by decades - the same thing you now see online. Unless it’s the NYT, they are lifted off the AP.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 2:52 PM

OP=retard frau CUNT

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 3:15 PM

R5 Hi dear. Everything is going to be alright. We are everybody.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 3:17 PM

R6=clearly shitfaced, and so early in the day.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 3:20 PM

R7 It’s going to be fine. Know your self worth. Nothing about my post reads drunk. I would say doth protest but I don’t want to offend a broken soul. You got this. I will always love you but I will never expect you to love me when you don’t love yourself. Love yourself.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 3:24 PM

R8=so wasted

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 3:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!