Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm convinced Bibi Netanyahu is trying to sink the Democrats

I remember reading months ago in an analysis of a prediction for an October surprise, in the form of Israel's invasion of Lebanon, and thought nothing of it at the time. Well it's all clicking now. Biden's stepping down seemingly revived the Dems' prospect in Michigan, so of course Bibi's fucking with Kamala's chances now, in the last leg of the campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 3, 2024 3:24 PM

Whichever side you're on in this conflict, you gotta admit it's weird the lengths both parties are willing to go to to protect the interest of a foreign country. Democracy is on the line, they say, but even that doesn't seem to be important enough to warrant a temporary scaleback in the unwavering support for a foreign government. Like, you can't even withhold, or at least pretend to be trying to withhold, the funds and bombs for just a few weeks until after the election, even when American democracy AND your own political future are on the line? How do people not find this weird?

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 7:29 AM

He doesn't give a shit, both US political parties try to out-suck the other when it comes to fellating Israel.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 7:32 AM

Ah, the Jews are always plotting.

They are plotting to destabilise the Democrat party by taking out the terrorist group that has been targeting them all year, just ahead of the anniversary of the worst atrocity against since the Holocaust.

These Jews always plotting!

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2024 7:33 AM

Clowns like R3 is the reason why part of me hopes this Surprise is particularly nasty for pro-Israel "liberals".

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 7:35 AM

True, r3

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 7:36 AM

Oh no, mean man called me a clown!

For all you anti Zionists, just imagine the day after Israel stops existing. Who do you think the Islamists will be obsessed with next? A clue: it will be the United States, Europe and Western democracy in general.

And if these Lebanese Americans in Michigan are going to vote Trump or Jill Stein because of what is happening in another country and the Democrats end up losing Michigan, how about blaming the Lebanese Americans or the other Michigan voters who didn't vote Democrat, rather than THE JEWS?

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 7:40 AM

R3 Lmao. If Hezbollah is a terrorist group, what does that make the IDF? Last I checked, Hezbollah wasn't the group who's been bombing hospitals and blowing children's faces off on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 7:40 AM

R3/R6, it's called the DEMOCRATIC Party.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 7:43 AM

R3/R6 Nah I take that back, you defo ain't a clown.

[quote] Who do you think the Islamists will be obsessed with next? A clue: it will be the United States, Europe and Western democracy in general.

You're just a fascist and certifiably insane.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 7:43 AM

[quote][R3] Lmao. If Hezbollah is a terrorist group, what does that make the IDF? Last I checked, Hezbollah wasn't the group who's been bombing hospitals and blowing children's faces off on a regular basis.

Well if the Islamist Nazis use hospitals as their military bases and surround themselves with civilians then that's on them.

And yes, Hezbollah targets children playing football. Except these children weren't Israeli Jews they were Israeli Druze. Maybe the person making the order had a lisp.

BEEP BEEP LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2024 7:50 AM

R2 Eh not necessarily. The Democrats have a base whose conscience will only allow them to overlook a finite amount of atrocities their party is directly responsible for. There will come a point where the Democratic Party will have to start pondering whether it's worthy it to bleed so much support just to keep Bibi happy at all times.

The Republicans, on the other hand, don't have such limitations.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2024 7:55 AM

R10 Golan Heights? You mean Syrian territories that are currently a warzone thanks to Israel's illegal occupation?

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2024 7:58 AM

R12, children playing football were blown apart by a missile fired from Lebanon and you are blaming Israel for that?

Do you not think muslims should be held accountable for any of their actions?

Are you that kind of white supremacist?

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2024 8:00 AM

I see Hamas fan boys have entered this thread.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2024 8:34 AM

[quote]I'm convinced Bibi Netanyahu is trying to sink the Democrats

If that's the case, the democrats are letting him do that to them.

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 10:01 AM

r3 "ahead of the anniversary of the worst atrocity against since the Holocaust"

I truly don't know - what is it

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2024 10:05 AM

Eh… I think it’s more that he knows this is his best shot to do whatever the eff he wants. No candidate is going to shut Israel down during an election year.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2024 10:29 AM

R14 Comments like this are why it's impossible to have a sensible discussion about the Arab Israeli conflict.

If you object to innocent women and children being blown to smithereens in Gaza or Lebanon, then you're often labelled a "Hamas/Hezbollah fan boy" or a "terrorist sympathiser".

If you say Israel is doing the right thing, then you're often labelled with antisemitic terms.

I honestly think people just thrive on arguing/conflict and don't really care about any kind of resolution because then they'd be bored.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2024 10:45 AM

We all know what needs to happen to Bibi.

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2024 12:24 PM

“If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?” David Ben-Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister)

“Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves … politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves… The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country. … Behind the terrorism [by the Arabs] is a movement, which though primitive is not devoid of idealism and self sacrifice.”

“We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai.” David Ben-Gurion May 1948,

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2024 12:48 PM

OP, they certainly wouldn’t mind if Trump were elected. Few American politicians are more closely allied with Zionism than Trump.

But they are not doing this primarily to affect the election. It’s all part of the same ethnic cleansing and imperialism that’s marked Israel’s behavior since it was founded.

And as usual the “anti semeets” canard gets trotted out to see if anyone will salute it. Despite the fact that many of the most enthusiastic supporters of Zionism in America are evangelical Christians, or fascists like Trump, and many of zionisms most articulate critics are Jews.

by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2024 12:53 PM

You do know that most Lebanese hate Hezbollah and that there were celebrations in the streets when that Nasrallah pig was smoked, right? They just want their country back and not have their government be a hostage to Iran's terrorists.

OP and the author of that tweet just show how utterly clueless they are when it comes to geopolitics. Their hatred of The Jew trump everything, even facts.

by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2024 1:17 PM

Israel is cleaning up the region beautifully. No idea why or when the Western libs became such fans of terrorism. Antisemitism and intersectionality do crazy shit to one's brain, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2024 1:21 PM

Thanks for explaining how much Lebanon hearts Israel r22 and the Lebanese people love being bombed and invaded by Israel. Who wouldn’t? JUSTIFIED ALWAYS!

R23 what on earth are you smoking? Western libs adore the biggest terrorist regime in the Middle East, just like you do!

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2024 1:24 PM

I see the one or two Zionist looneys here got the op grayed out. Liking their own posts wasn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2024 1:33 PM

Bibi can try all he wants to disrupt the election but it won't happen The majority of the US people can barely understand Project 25 and have become immune to Trump's rhetoric. However, Bibi can't touch or impact the issue of abortion rights in this country/election.

by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2024 1:40 PM

The October surprise will be the evidence Jack Smith will release later this month in Judge Chutkan's case.

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2024 1:42 PM

Netanyahu is doing what he always wanted to do, invading Lebanon, and Iran is next. After 9/11, Dick Cheney and his Neo Con cabal cherry picked Intel to try to convince the American people that somehow Iraq was involved in 9/11. The goal was to instigate an invasion of Iran. They needed to subdue Iraq where Hussein was no longer our pawn, and then subdue Lebanon so they could go into Iran. But to his credit, George W. Bush put a stop to it. Netanyahu has always got along better with hardliners and Conservatives and hated Obama and has no respect for Biden. Netanyahu is an old whore like Trump and they get along.

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2024 1:47 PM

Matt A. is in the room.

It's the Democratic Party. Democrat Party instantly ids you as a rightwinger.

by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2024 1:54 PM

Instead of listening to that MAGA bitch on Twitter or the OP, who are both convinced the dirty Jews run the world, you could go to r/Lebanon and see what the young Lebanese actually think of Hezbollah. Believe it or not, brown people can hate another group of brown people, and not everyone is united in their antisemitism. A shocking notion, I know.

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2024 2:06 PM

Oh yes, because all other countries want to do is affect the outcome of our elections, even if it means killing thousands of their own people.

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2024 2:42 PM

Wow, OP. You’re quick, really on the pulse of things. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2024 2:59 PM

R1, no shade, I’m genuinely interested to know how old you are. Be honest. Trying to establish some context before I hazard a response to your post. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2024 3:34 PM

Op you’re suckin air up your ass

by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2024 3:35 PM

Oh, don’t be stupid, R35. Because of Trump, Iran can now probably assemble a nuclear warhead and nuke Israel if it chooses to do so.

The “no new wars” line is such a fucking joke, because Trump would just roll over to Putin, Xi Jinling, Kim Jong Un and the rest of Autocracy, Inc. because he’s a wannabe dictator who is against democracy. And he sold out Afghanistan, agreeing to withdrawal over a year in advance in negotiation with the Taliban which fell on Biden’s watch. He’s a terrible negotiator, enthralled to dictators so much he just gives things away for nothing in return like he did with North Korea over their nuclear testing. He’s a total self-interested loser.

Luckily for us he’ll never see the White House again since he killed so many of his supporters during the pandemic and has only gained one voter since 2020 - JD Vance.

by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2024 5:15 PM

Someone spray some RAID on the MAGAt, please.

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2024 5:35 PM

Trump is a repulsive antisemite in the same way AOC, Tliab, Omar are etc.

They both believe the Jews are money obsessed manipulative plotting controlling conspiracy theories - Trump just thinks it's a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2024 5:42 PM

Accidentally on purpose?

"

"BREAKING: Israel struck Russia's Hmeimim Air Base on the coast of west Syria near Jableh. Both Syrian and Russian air defenses were active but failed to intercept the strikes."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 3, 2024 4:18 AM

Biden said he believes BeBe is not in favor of a ceasefire and keeps the war going to escape jail time. He is working to help Trump get elected.

by Anonymousreply 41October 3, 2024 2:51 PM

[quote] After 9/11, Dick Cheney and his Neo Con cabal cherry picked Intel to try to convince the American people that somehow Iraq was involved in 9/11. The goal was to instigate an invasion of Iran.

If that was the "plan," it was insane. Nothing was better for Iran than our invasion and destruction of Iraq, especially after destroying the Taliban in Afghanistan (which was inevitable), on the other side of Iran. Iran could've planned out our entire war policy in the region and it would have been exactly the same. Iran won the Iraq War more than anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 42October 3, 2024 2:59 PM

he and trump are besties

by Anonymousreply 43October 3, 2024 3:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!