Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Curtis Yavin Wants American Democracy Toppled...

...He Has Some Prominent Republican Fans.

(Three guesses who!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 2, 2024 5:43 PM

Whose idea was it to take a profile shot of this chinless wonder?

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 2:20 AM

Rachel just did an entire show on this. And Vance.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 2:22 AM

Excuse YOU, R1! Yavin is an Alpha Male and Leader of the "New Right". Feast your eyes on maleness personified! Look upon your new ruler!

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2024 2:23 AM

Peter Thiel funds this chud

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 2:30 AM

^ I’ve yet to see a big handsome strapping man come out with these power fantasies. I’m surprised they haven’t hired one. Vance is a hired mouth piece but he looks weak, weasely, sinister and doughy. Why not hire some big injured college football player who is handsome, affable and appealing to women as a mouthpiece. It would be a lot more effective.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 2:33 AM

Oh great, another Binder Boy. Oh how real humans just love him.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 2:36 AM

Thiel should go back from where he came from and run his creepy pie hole, there. His critique of American Democracy is absolutely worthless.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 2:39 AM

Mein couched Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 2:49 AM

Sorry babe at R8. I have that OP blocked. I do love your diligence, though!

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 2:53 AM

Yarvin is a racist who thinks blacks have lower IQs than whites

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2024 3:04 AM

He also believes that “nonproductive” people should be killed and perhaps used as biofuel!

And Vance would like to isolate the country and defund public education, creating a underclass of desperate people, easily controlled and kept in line with threats of death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2024 3:12 AM

If any of you Miami or LA queens ever see Peter Thiel at the bars you should throw a drink in his face

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2024 3:28 AM

Something tells me Peter Thiel doesn't bother looking for boys at the bar. Why should he if he can just rent a new toy every week?

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2024 3:34 AM

r8, it is RIDICULOUS of you to post a "Mein Fuhrer" and then link to that other thread. Curtis Yavin is not in the title of that thread, nor is there a photo of him in it.

You are taking this "Mein Fuhrer" bullshit to Mrs. Danvers levels of extreme control freakiness. It ceases to have any meaning whatsoever when you completely overdo it.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2024 3:41 AM

I'm not the Goebbels re:Mein Fuhrer, but I did post this evening in that other thread because I *did some diligence and found Yarvin referenced.

I just wanted to show that he aged about as well as anyone should expect such a chinless wonder to have aged. To wit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 4:21 AM

R15, wow. Behold your eyes, everyone -- such a specimen of unparalleled beauty and superiority!

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2024 4:26 AM

^ the master race!

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2024 4:55 AM

Just the age old conundrum: incels trying to make women have with them.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2024 4:58 AM

Of course, he and they do.

If you think you're going to be part of the ruling cabal, why would you want to bother with silly things like rights of the masses.

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2024 4:58 AM

No wonder they pictured him in profile if that's what he looks like from the front. What a toad!

And of course this "New Right" world order screws women over; again LOOK AT HIM. The urge of fuggos to punish and control women comes from being repulsive on the outside and inside.

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2024 10:29 AM

Is r15 a photo illustration of the master race? is that what superior genetics look like? Is 👇 this what superior genetics produce?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2024 10:52 AM

You don't like American democracy? You are hashtag , "over Democracy"? Russia has extended an open invitation for you to repatriate over there.

Curious,you won't accept the invitation.

by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2024 10:57 AM

Putin has extended an invitation to Romanians, and citizens of 46 other countries, to relocate to Russia in response to what the Kremlin describes as the imposition of "neo-liberal values."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2024 11:43 AM

[quote] he aged about as well as anyone should expect such a chinless wonder

He looks like he is about to burst into "Tiptoe Through the Tulips"

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2024 11:52 AM

the article didn't mention something else Yarvin said about Anders Breivik, which is that it was a shame he didn't kill more people.

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2024 12:08 PM

gay comedian and russian asset tim dillon hosted curtis yarvin on his podcast

by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2024 12:09 PM

I went to a small private university for my M.A. (they paid, or I could never have gone there) that was known for its engineering school. You could pick out an engineering major from 100 yards: nerdy looking, dress badly, look like they're alien to this planet. I used to say that these guys really couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time, and as we all know, those really geeky types tend to be very bad with people. I should know; I (as a social science statistical researcher) worked with computer geeks et al for years.

Computer geeks, engineers, and mathematicians have similar personalities (yes, Virginia, there are people who adhere to stereotypes); hence we should never be surprised at their warped view of the world. I mean, people like this are necessary to society in this day and age, but they are distinctly -- dare I say -- weird.

They certainly shouldn't be running the country.

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2024 1:20 PM

R23, I hope Yarvin goes and takes JD with him

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2024 3:41 PM

The problem with any democracy is, if a significant percentage of voters want it gone, it’s gone.

First, they vote in people intent on destroying it.

Then, when those saboteurs begin undermining democracy, they declare it all appropriate and above-board, and portray anyone defending democracy as the real underminers.

This is what happened in Weimar Germany when the Nazi Party launched its revolution from within.

And it’s what Trumpism and associated crypto-fascist movements want for America, and are working to achieve.

by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2024 3:45 PM

Is our fake Potemkin village republic slash Deep State controlled oligarchy no longer working?

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2024 3:53 PM

I don't know, R30. You may need to go back to Truth Social, Gab, or Rumble to find out.

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2024 3:55 PM

"Funny how those who want to destroy our democracy, like Trump, JD Vance, Curtis Yarvin, Peter Thiel, and the Republicans who wrote Trump Project 2025, always want to replace it with a system that installs themselves indefinitely at the top. They aren't the first and won't be the last to find out America has no kings. #VoteBlue"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2024 3:58 PM

I have no idea who this person is nor do I intend on finding out

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2024 4:00 PM

Sounds like Hell to me.

"NEW bombshell JD Vance video by MSNBC & Rachel Maddow. JD Vance wants to shut down American universities & business using extra constitutional powers. He wants to rip them out like a tumor and install political religion. Vance is following the plans of right-wing blogger Curtis Yarvin who suggests deleting the entire Federal Government and replace it with a dictator | CEO. (Trump, Musk)"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2024 4:02 PM

The creature at R15 is the ugliest Karen I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 35October 1, 2024 4:03 PM

These guys are always either chinless incels of the Elliot Rodger variety, or morbidly obese Gravy SEALs from the 101st Chairborne Division.

by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2024 4:08 PM

Had to look this Yarvin loon up after watching Ms Maddow on the tube tonight. Walz (bless him), will have a hard road to hoe against JD's bombastic voice. I will be watching the debate from afar.

by Anonymousreply 37October 1, 2024 4:22 PM

If 1/5th of what Yarvin espouses came to pass:

The dollar would collapse

The stock market would go up in a puff of smoke

The post office would be unable to function

Medical care would be impossible past immediate access

Industry and shipping would grind to a halt

China and Russia would launch expansion programs the likes of which we have never seen

And the US army would disband.

Basically we'd see bloodshed, looting and rape on a nationwide scale.

And Yavin would be fed his own severed cock.

And maybe Theil's as well.

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2024 4:29 PM

R37 Walz isn't some bumbling teacher plucked from the classroom a few weeks ago. He was a congressman for 12 years. A military leader. A 2 term Governor. He engineered his own success and worked his way to the VP nom by very clever, strategic appearances on TV. He's no dummy. He's no pushover. He's no 'ah shucks' nice guy. He's a smart politician with a history of leading people. I'm nervous too but Walz can hold his own against Vance. Beside him Vance will look like and sound like a 'coastal elite', a soft, slick talking lawyer with a phony accent.

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2024 4:38 PM

Grover Norquist needs to drown this guy.

by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2024 4:58 PM

You may want to find out, at least a little, r33. He's pretty awful and ugly inside and out, but you should be aware there is a growing neo-Nazi, authoritarian, and even monarchist movement on the Right, and everyone should at least be aware of it. And Curtis Yarvin is an important part of that.

by Anonymousreply 41October 1, 2024 5:13 PM

[quote] Beside him Vance will look like and sound like a 'coastal elite', a soft, slick talking lawyer with a phony accent.

I’m sure he’s applying a second coat of titanium-tinged eyeliner as “armor” as we speak!

Maybe even taking one last ride on the sofa too… just for a touch of courage.

by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2024 5:22 PM

They really need to head on over to Russia. Putin is only going to last a little while longer and they can install Fatface Vance or Potatohead Carlson or Diaper Donnie or Balcony Pusher Thiel, himself. The political structure is already set up and the population obviously has zero will to fight it. There are lots of white (widows) who our loser incels could marry/fuck/abuse.

Russia should be their destination vacation from where they stay forever. How can they not see it's their ready-made Utopia?

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2024 5:23 PM

[quote] Balcony Pusher Thiel

He’s into Fisting?!

by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2024 5:33 PM

Rachel...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2024 5:49 PM

I hear he's single!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2024 6:18 PM

Yes, of course. Fisting was exactly what I meant, R44. He should go fist his days and night away in Russia.

by Anonymousreply 47October 1, 2024 6:35 PM

R39, oh yes I realise all that. Walz has said debating is not his thing 'tho, so I hope his nerves don't take over. He's going to have to go in with Jackboots on straight away. I wish him well.

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2024 7:45 PM

And another freak with too much influence.

Stop letting trash like this have any influence on the direction America is going. He should get his one vote, like everyone else. And if he's dissatisfied then he can GET THE FUCK OUT.

"The Most Powerful Crypto Bro in Washington Has Very Weird Beliefs

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong says the U.S. is in “decline” and embraces a cultish tech movement to build “network” societies beyond the reach of nation-states—and he’s got Congress eating out of his hand."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2024 8:09 PM

He looks like a penis with eyes.

by Anonymousreply 50October 1, 2024 8:11 PM

He looks like a big toe.

by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2024 8:41 PM

A small percentage of interests want democracy replaced with something else. This has nothing to do with the voters r29

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 1, 2024 9:24 PM

Where we are headed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 1, 2024 9:26 PM

It's scary when the small % hold so much of the wealth.

I think polite society is afraid to call these guys out because they're clearly all autistic.

by Anonymousreply 54October 1, 2024 9:27 PM

They were given their wealth and do not deserve it. Trickle down scat queens

by Anonymousreply 55October 1, 2024 9:31 PM

The US is in a decline because you bitches are corrupt and EVIL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 1, 2024 9:40 PM

Yeah chinless is the word.

by Anonymousreply 57October 1, 2024 9:44 PM

A recent article on these idiots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 1, 2024 9:54 PM

[Quote] This has nothing to do with the voters [R29]

Guess again, r52. Many voters want to see a rightwing dictatorship in DC. Were you out of the country on January 6?

by Anonymousreply 59October 1, 2024 10:11 PM

How the fuck do you know these bitches vote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 1, 2024 10:18 PM

Another loony Jewish tranny. They never get that they’ll be the first shoved into the ovens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 1, 2024 10:24 PM

[quote] Yarvin is a racist who thinks blacks have lower IQs than whites

Statistically they do. Yarvin’s answer is genocide, which is exactly what was done to the Jews and the retarded, his people. Not very bright himself.

by Anonymousreply 62October 1, 2024 10:27 PM

He's the reason the word punchable was invented.

by Anonymousreply 63October 1, 2024 10:27 PM

Your high intelligence quotient has not served you, you are quite stupid and unbelievably ugly.

by Anonymousreply 64October 1, 2024 10:30 PM

How do I know you are stupid. You say American democracy doesn't exist in the proper form and should be removed.

Butyou choose to stay in the country. You make more money than you need or rightfully deserve all the while working on undermining American democracy.

You choose not to GTFO when other options,(Argentina, Russia,Hungary,Iran,North Korea,China, Seth Afrikkka) are available to you.

by Anonymousreply 65October 1, 2024 10:36 PM

[quote]Yarvin is a racist who thinks blacks have lower IQs than whites

Two things can be true at once.

by Anonymousreply 66October 1, 2024 10:39 PM

Who knew Richard Hanania posted here.

by Anonymousreply 67October 1, 2024 10:41 PM

Why do all of r66's posts look and smell like bloody stools?

by Anonymousreply 68October 1, 2024 10:43 PM

R68 Studies show that Asians have higher IQs than whites. Does it bother you?

by Anonymousreply 69October 1, 2024 10:45 PM

I'm curious what practical conclusions you draw from that r69. If you had a white candidate and an "Asian" candidate (by the way, a very vague word, so let's go with Han Chinese candidate) for a job, would you hire the Chinese guy over the white guy, if they were roughly equal in credentials? How about in voting? Do you habitually vote for the Chinese candidate over white and black candidates, if there is a Chinese candidate? Should you? Is it generally a good idea to have Chinese people in charge of a country, rather than those of white European heritage, given their IQ advantages?

Or like most white people who "just want you to know the IQ data" do you habitually act like a white supremacist and ignore any IQ advantage that "Asians" might have.

And does the same apply to Jews, also habitually ranked as high IQ? Generally go with the Jew if there is one, over the gentile?

by Anonymousreply 70October 1, 2024 10:52 PM

R70 Calm down. Asians have higher IQs than whites. Now, what one does with that info is another issue.

by Anonymousreply 71October 1, 2024 10:55 PM

Yes, it is, r71, exactly. But what is weird is a lot of people who obsess over black-white IQ differentials have many ideas about that. Many ideas about hiring whites over blacks, many ideas over how to police black communities, many ideas about how education and training and other things might just be wasted on black people.

But when the question is the superiority of other groups over whites generally, when it comes to IQ, suddenly all policy goals evaporate and no conclusions must ever be drawn from that.

by Anonymousreply 72October 1, 2024 10:59 PM

Hoping Walz brings this up tonight.

He was a HS lunchroom monitor for 20 years. I think he'll handle Vance just fine.

by Anonymousreply 73October 1, 2024 11:02 PM

POD Saves America is worried about Walz saying that he’s not very good in debates and that Democrats are way too confident.

by Anonymousreply 74October 1, 2024 11:05 PM

Well, that's fine r74. We'll all know soon enough, and all these earnest fears and worries will thankfully be over, one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 75October 1, 2024 11:09 PM

Governor Walz should just make up some stupid stuff about pets being eaten by illegals and non-breeders being used for fuel. That will get the party started.

by Anonymousreply 76October 1, 2024 11:28 PM

Yes r60 that truly is one of life’s mysteries.

I’m guessing many of them voted for Biden!

by Anonymousreply 77October 1, 2024 11:41 PM

Walz is a Minnesotan. It's literally in his DNA not to blow his own horn.

I understand his concern, and everybody busting their ass to get Kamala elected needs to go all out in the next month, but I think they're in great shape and I think he'll do fine tonight.

by Anonymousreply 78October 1, 2024 11:55 PM

They’re not being fact checked and Vance said that they will lie to win. Expect more stories with Walz playing defense.

by Anonymousreply 79October 1, 2024 11:56 PM

I've been following him since 2013 lol it's so fucking strange to see the dark corner of the internet I've been screaming about for over a decade - to everyone calling me a stupid fucking loon, several years before 2016 i called that gamergate would create a reactionary insurgence in the republican party - coming absolutely true in even bigger ways than I ever imagined.

by Anonymousreply 80October 2, 2024 12:00 AM

R76 if harris did one stump speech as a parody of trump she'll seal the win. just come out and go down every policy category and promise it'll be beautiful strong and huge. hearing that come out of a normal human being exposes the stupidity and bankruptcy in a way MAGATs can ignore consciously but not subconsciously.

by Anonymousreply 81October 2, 2024 12:02 AM

[quote] He looks like a penis with eyes.

I would suggest that he looks like that ONE SPERM with the extra chromosome, and everyone knows what THAT will cause!

by Anonymousreply 82October 2, 2024 2:05 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 83October 2, 2024 5:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!