Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SAW GAGA IN SNEAK PREVIEW OF THE JOKER

Her Harley Quinn WILL win her the Oscar. I expected to hate it, but she undergoes transformation/layers and is compelling. The score was a bit much, but LG held my attention.

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2024 5:52 AM

Lynn Stairmaster thread.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 12:57 AM

[quote]but she undergoes transformation/layers

Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2024 12:59 AM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2024 1:02 AM

I did not like Joaquin Phoenix in his role as “Joker”.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 1:05 AM

She’s not in the top 5 on Gold Derby and they see everything. The movie got bad reviews so a nom for her seems like a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 1:06 AM

Is this something I'd have to have lowbrow taste to understand?

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 1:07 AM

[quote] She’s not in the top 5 on Gold Derby and they see everything.

They’re notoriously wrong.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 1:10 AM

The Dream Sequences were classic Gaga. She manipulates The Joker akin to a Manson Girl taking over Charlie. The film opens Thursday and expected revenue should be in the mega millions.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 1:11 AM

Does she show her cunt?

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 1:25 AM

She shows her RANGE! It's a shame she didn't get the Cleopatra role, she could have done wonders with it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2024 1:29 AM

She’s not even on the Gold Derby list of 50.

She will probably get a Golden Globe since they are fame whores.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2024 1:36 AM

R9 = Multiple Miggs in the next cell

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2024 1:48 AM

No they don't r5. Gold Derby's charts are just compilations of user votes. Their "experts" don't see everything until most people do.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2024 1:49 AM

I'd be surprised if she gets a Best Actress nomination, but she may get one if she wrote an original song for the film.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2024 1:58 AM

It seems retarded

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 2:13 AM

Her role is small. If anything it would be a supporting actress nomination r14.

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2024 3:25 AM

I liked the song, "Jokerface".

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2024 5:10 AM

I'm curious why the first one got an OMGOMGOMG IT'S THE MOVIE OF OUR TIME reaction but - as far as I can tell - the sequel has an anticipation level of "lol, meh"

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2024 5:15 AM

I'm not latching on to the music, so I don't have high expectations for this. Still enjoy Gaga in general, though

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2024 5:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!