Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Brother 26 - Part 3

Let the Games continue! When Part 2 is full.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2024 5:15 PM

Link to Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2024 10:45 PM

At the risk of repeating myself... Chelsie deserves to win. Cam deserves 2nd place for being loyal and handsome.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2024 10:52 PM

At the risk of repeating myself too... I just don't believe that Chelsie and Makensy will take each other to the final, at some point at least one of them will take a shot at the other. They both would be a lock to win over everyone else except each other.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2024 11:11 PM

Make-up helps Mackensey - an awful lot.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 12:05 AM

Crazy eyes. Fuck off you FAT cow Angela!

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 1:18 AM

Makensy won the veto. Kimo and Rubina are her noms. If she were smart, she’d save one of those losers and put up Chelsie or Cam. But she’s not smart and will finish in third our fourth place.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 2:13 AM

I’m over this season. Too many duds.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 3:00 AM

Mak is counting on winning the comps to get her to the end.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 2:25 PM

[quote] Mak is counting on winning the comps to get her to the end.

That was also Tucker's game plan.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 8:40 PM

This season is slogging to the finish line. Just give the remaining idiots a participation trophy on Thursday night, and be done with this season. It won't go down in the books as being 'memorable'.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2024 10:11 PM

Angela was the only interesting player. What a dud season.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 12:05 AM

I saw this and had to post because I couldn’t agree more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 12:29 AM

Big Brother needs to go back to starting late June, early July. They need to wrap the show up by the end of September like they used to. It’s a summer show. At this point of the year, it’s fall and I’m over it …

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2024 6:07 AM

I couldn’t make it through two hours. Who was evicted?

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2024 4:13 AM

The lumpy slug, personified — Kimo

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2024 5:42 AM

That was excruciating, and then came the interview with Julie. Flames!

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2024 7:55 AM

Kimo has been up on the block for half the season. It couldn't have been that much of a surprise to him.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2024 8:10 AM

Last night's episode was the absolute worst. No need for this to drag on for two hours.

I was hoping when the camera was on Rubina's father and sister, her sister would've asked her 'How big was Tucker's erect cock ? And did it taste good when you were sucking him under the blankets while America watched on TV ?'

Mackenseeee looked like she came from a family of store mannequins. The most uninterested, unenthusiastic trio ever on TV cheering a contestant on. Her dad is handsome, her mother rather pretty and her brother fugly.

Who was the white dude standing in the middle of the group shot of Chelsie's family ?

Like Cam himself, his father wasn't memorable or consequential.

And the less said about Kimo's brother, the better.

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2024 12:01 PM

It is bad enough that CBS is ditching the Wednesday night episodes of Big Brother but to do it for that stupid show the Summit. I hope the ratings for that show suck, what little I watched of it was annoying.

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2024 3:52 PM

R18 MJs soulmate looks like someone Leah would crush on.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2024 5:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!