Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man pays $4,000 to destroy Taylor Swift-autographed guitar

Talk about triggered.

Is this owning the libs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2024 5:26 AM

Well I guess Peepaw sure showed us libtards.

*eyes roll to back of head*

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2024 7:25 PM

How much will he pay to kill Taylor Swift? Has anyone called the FBI?

Merrick Garland?

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2024 7:27 PM

Watch him bitch about grocery prices now.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2024 7:28 PM

It's no wonder many of these people have no problem blowing through their life savings to give to grifter Trump.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2024 7:30 PM

I'm sorry to hear about his micro penis.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2024 7:32 PM

Redefining cutting off your nose to spite your face.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2024 7:36 PM

Man pays $4,000 to advertise his stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2024 7:40 PM

Ever seen those old MAGA guys crying to the newspaper because some Indian teenager swindled them for $500,000 with a crypto scam.

These old guys have lots of money but they are greedy, dumb and threatened by women and people of color gaining status. That makes them perfect marks.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2024 8:39 PM

I hope it was worth it!

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2024 9:46 PM

More money than sense.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2024 10:05 PM

Does anyone know where I can get cheap guitars and permanent markers? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2024 10:08 PM

That showed billionaire Swift. I’m sure she’ll throw her support to the 🍊 🤡 now

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2024 10:10 PM

It was a guitar made for this purpose. It was not an official TS guitar and she did not sign it. Apparently, her signature was pasted on. So it was 4k performance art with a dummy prop.

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2024 10:44 PM

[Quote] Is this owning the libs?

Yeah, pretty much.

Millions of people have been brainwashed into thinking that liberals are the cause of all of their problems. We have one on this board who endlessly shitposts to that effect.

Who has brainwashed them into believing that? The people who actually ARE the cause of all of their problems.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2024 10:50 PM

To be fair, money slut pays $4,000 to boost his YouTub account. Must have MAGA, hag viewers. They need dumb stunts to keep their attention. They all be buying knock off, Trump watches by now. Does anyone here by Goya beans?

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 2:48 AM

I'm sure Peepaw wonders why his daughters and granddaughters won't visit...but blames Biden and "The Woke Mind Virus" instead of shit like this.

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2024 2:55 AM

I smashed a used STD test from Kid Rock. Someone paid me to take it off their hands though.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2024 3:30 PM

Are The Disturbs also burning 🔥 “Meet The Beatles” because we all know that really worked

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2024 3:33 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2024 4:52 AM

“Owning the libs”? No.

He owns some very misshapen matchsticks. Let’s not even start discussing the shapes of the few brain cells he owns.

Weird.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2024 5:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!