Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rudy Giuliani's Daughter: Trump Took My Dad From Me...

... Don't Let Him Take Our Country, Too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2024 4:38 PM

So much collateral damage caused by the Orange beast

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2024 7:02 PM

There are so many people lost to the Cult of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2024 7:07 PM

What happy horseshit. Rudy Giuliani is a grown man. Nobody was holding a gun to Rudy's thick skull when he decided to hop a ride on the SS Trump.

Hell, Rudy is just as bad, if not worse, than Trump when it comes to lying, grifting and conning people.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2024 7:11 PM

Team Caroline đź’•

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2024 7:14 PM

She previously endorsed Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2024 7:21 PM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2024 7:24 PM

Honey, your dad fucked your cousin.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2024 7:31 PM

Rudy drank the Kool-Aid and is getting what he deserves: losing his law license, his property, his reputation, etc.

But can we dispense with the cousin fucking criticism? They were third cousins. They shared great-great grandparents. We all have sixteen sets of great-great grandparents. I don't know any of mine. They didn't know they were distantly related. My granddaughter and my first cousin's granddaughter met last week. They are third cousins. They are 22 years apart in age. I doubt they'll meet again.

Anyway, it's silly.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2024 7:45 PM

No. Your daddy was always a fucked-up individual. I knew that since before he became mayor of NYC. He willingly did everything possible, legal and illegal, to get close to Trump and his power.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2024 8:52 PM

When I was in law school I blundered into a protest down by city hall. Cops were protesting the Dinkins administration. Many were screaming that Dinkins was a “fucking nigger.” Giuliani was there, hearing it all, smiling and egging them all.

All I knew about him before that was that he was a tough prosecutor who jailed mobsters. I was floored by his behavior at that protest. I have loathed him ever since.

Trump didn’t make him evil. He already was. But her message is still a worthy one to be put out there. The Trump cult has ruined many families.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2024 9:00 PM

^^^ egging them on

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2024 9:01 PM

I knew what a terrible person he was back in the 1990s when he made a point of prosecuting a kid who ran onto the field of a Yankees game he was in attendance at, because he had a sign that said something negative about him.

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2024 9:07 PM

It's not that these people were just nice butterfly who got caught in an orange net, they were nasty shit beetles looking for the grand shit pile and then they found it. Now they are literally drunk on shit.

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2024 9:12 PM

I'm very disappointed: I thought Trump invented the combover, but even that was a lie.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2024 9:36 PM

Her brother is a disgrace too, ever since he was a child. He worked for the Trump administration booking tour groups or something stupid like that.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2024 9:51 PM

The brother was clearly problematic from the get-go. Some of us are old enough to remember what a pest he was when Giuliani was sworn in. I would have sorted that out straightaway.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2024 10:22 PM

Here’s some of what Mrs Pats is referring to….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2024 10:25 PM

[quote] Rudy Giuliani is a grown man. Nobody was holding a gun to Rudy's thick skull when he decided to hop a ride on the SS Trump.

Exactly. He's 80 years old. He's greedy. He saw a way to make money (being Trump's attorney), then found out the obvious: Trump doesn't pay his bills.

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2024 11:15 PM

I still think of Giuliani with his hands down his pants with that underage girl in the borat video. Sorry, but Trump didn’t do that.

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2024 11:37 PM

That is not what happened.

What had happened was: 'WATER SEEKS ITS OWN LEVEL.', ™

Ghouliani invited a race riot to become elected Mayor of NYC.

The rioters were drunk cops from Wrong Island.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2024 11:40 PM

Incited and invited

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2024 11:40 PM

How many of those fucking cops participated in J6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2024 12:02 AM

[Quote] That is not what happened.

What?

by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2024 12:22 AM

R22 - did that former NYPD bring his emotional support dog?

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2024 12:37 AM

Dustin, R8, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2024 12:45 AM

Giuliani was craven to Trump because he wanted relevance and power. He was not an impressionable 18 year old. He's been around the block many times and was a DA and a mayor. He knew what was the law, he knew what he was doing, and he knew he was pushing lies repeatedly and causing danger to people's lived. He deserves anything and everything he gets now.

by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2024 1:34 AM

What r26 said.

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2024 1:36 AM

All of the cops / law enforcement officers who got busted on Jan. 6 ... They all should have KNOWN BETTER. Scary that these are the kinds of people who are out there supposedly enforcing the laws.

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2024 4:17 AM

Rudy seems afflicted with some kind of degenerative brain disease.

by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2024 4:47 AM

R29 I think so too.

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2024 4:58 AM

Even serial killers have families...

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2024 5:00 AM

It’s been long mentioned that Rudy’s mind isn’t what it used to be, which I thought was old age slowness, but he’s also a major drunk. The two don’t go well together.

by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2024 1:43 PM

She should be doing Tik Toks about this if she isn’t already.

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2024 1:53 PM

Rudy’s character has been on display for decades. Nevertheless his daughter’s point in well taken: don’t do this. She alludes to her father’s “problems” over the years. This is just a bridge too far. Good for her. A number of famous family members have repudiated their MAGA leaning relatives with alarm. It takes guts.

by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2024 2:18 PM

Wet brain

by Anonymousreply 35October 1, 2024 4:17 PM

R10 - Funny - I remember that as well. Giuliani orchestrated that cop 'protest' / riot.

I feel sorry for children of awful people (as long as they don't go into the family business and do the same) - but Caroline has a selective memory.

What's curious is that Ghouliani made a name for himself prosecuting the mob and then became a private-practice mob attorney. Makes you wonder what sort of deals were cut behind the scenes.

He's been a psychopath for DECADES - and he gleefully went into it. He wasn't 'duped' by Donald, like so many others. He KNOWS what the law is and willingly broke it because he thought he could get away with it or be pardoned.

She seems to have a good head on her shoulders - unlike his douchebag son - but unfortunately, even though it's true that his work for Trump has destroyed him, Giuliani is to blame.

He wanted the fame, he wanted to bully, he associated with Russian assets - he got caught up in power. It's his own fault.

by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2024 4:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!