Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amal Clooney - What do we Know About Her?

She is tall, skinny, a lawyer, wears ridiculously expensive clothes, and what else?

by Anonymousreply 71October 3, 2024 12:43 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2024 9:17 AM

Has a beard

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2024 9:24 AM

A certain Las Vegas hotel maid is obsessed with her for stealing her secret mentor/would be lover .

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2024 12:05 PM

zzzzzz or not, I'm curious.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2024 8:19 PM

A-man Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2024 8:57 PM

Bitch on wheels

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2024 9:08 PM

Claimed to crave privacy yet would go to restaurants that papparazzi were known to cover.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2024 9:11 PM

Beard who never gave birth to twins. A surrogate had the twins.

Recruited by George's Sunshine Sachs Fixers (same Fixers Weinstein used) to marry him as damage control after his unfortunate accident on Lake Como.

Was just a junior entertainment lawyer when George's people recruited her for the "wife" gig. His PR rebranded her a human rights lawyer and padded her resume. She had never led or won a case before she changed her last name to his. George's PR also scrubbed the internet of her "before" photos as she was ghastly before all the work she's had done.

She has an LLM which I believe is equivalent to a U.S. Masters Degree not a J.D. Her father donated very expensive equipment to her university thus the entrance to prestigious school.

She claims to have been in a refugee camp when her family left Lebanon and ate only rice for months. In reality she and her family left Lebanon in her arms dealer uncle's private jet and stayed at his chateau in France until they made their way to the U.K.

Her arms dealer uncle is Ziad Takieddine and he is the major supplier to Hamas and Hezbollah.

All of her awards, Time magazine cover and UN speaking engagements are purchased for her by George's PR just like Meghan and Harry's awards, magazine covers and UN engagements are purchased for them. No expertise required, just a check.

She has a boyfriend.

She knows what George did to the Como twink and doesn't care. She's fame hungry as is her mother. She has Backgrid on speed dial just like Meghan. She and her mother love to pap stroll for Backgrid in NYC.

Her mother shoplifted a designer purse in Milan and pulled the "Do you know who my son in law is" card. Her sister went to jail for DUI (Thailand?). One of her half-brothers is ALLEGEDLY a known or convicted p edo.

Her "Clooney" name is used to get attention for cases handled by her law firm but she doesn't actually work on the cases. She may show up at the end to read a speech that was prepared for her. She is disliked by her colleagues at the law firm as she doesn't actually contribute anything but her name whereas they actually have to work.

They were at the Sussex wedding because of the Sunshine Sachs connection. Sunshine Sachs was Meghan's PR firm at the time. As mentioned, Sunshine's Fixers cleaned up his mess on Lake Como thus George owed Sunshine a big favor as Sunshine saved his career.

She and her mother have Georgie boy over a barrel. They know his secrets and they call the shots in his life. I hope those two witches make his life miserable.

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2024 9:20 PM

Adding for the sycophants and PR interns who will inevitably swoop in to angrily dismiss what I said at @r8:

The Lake Como young man was doxxed in 2017 and that site immediately shut down. It is not a made-up story.

The blind is not the origin of the story. The accident happened in 2013 and the blind wasn't even published until 2016. The blind does have a couple of red herrings to cover their ass, i.e. jewelry and the beard being the clean-up person. She didn't clean up his mess, professional Fixers did that, she was hired afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2024 9:32 PM

[quote] What do we Know About Her?

More than I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2024 9:44 PM

IDC -- I think she's smokin' hot and I sure wouldn't kick her out of bed.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2024 9:59 PM

Why didn’t he pick someone more simple, like a starlet? Or an actual practicing attorney if he wanted to look like he could bag a smart wife? She just seems like an odd choice.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2024 11:09 PM

She looka like a man.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2024 11:15 PM

"Her arms dealer uncle is Ziad Takieddine and he is the major supplier to Hamas and Hezbollah."

Wikipedia says he is her first cousin once removed, as in, he is her father's cousin.

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2024 11:23 PM

She looks like Scott Baio in a wig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2024 11:23 PM

Hahahaha r15, she really does! Thank you for making me actually laugh out loud!

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2024 11:30 PM

She is practicing lawyer with an LLM?? She passed what bar?

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2024 11:40 PM

I must be the only one who doesn't think he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2024 12:40 PM

R8 What about the pregnancy photos?

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2024 2:40 PM

It can be tricky, but it can be done.

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2024 3:01 PM

She’s the one who tamed Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2024 3:03 PM

I love how much Julia Roberts hates her. And vice versa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2024 3:05 PM

R8 = Talia Balsam

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2024 3:05 PM

No, R18, you’re not the only one.

by Anonymousreply 24September 30, 2024 3:07 PM

This reeks of another not-so-stealth Teacake thread. The tell is most of his simpleton threads are phrased as a question and involve a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2024 3:07 PM

R19 At 7 months she had a barely visible bump... and he had twins! Her arms were rain thin whereas any pregnant woman will fill up considerably during a pregnancy. I don't know you but it smells of fake baby bump to me.

by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2024 3:19 PM

She must reach her coffin by sundown, and she hates garlic.

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2024 3:19 PM

Pre-plastic surgery photos, PLEASE.

Old family, re-enriched through arms dealing. She's an operator.

by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2024 3:23 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2024 3:26 PM

R26 I was just curious. I agree with you, and it would be very surprising if she could put aside her obvious anorexia for the pregnancy. (Even though bone thin Rachel Zoe seems to have managed it.)

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2024 3:26 PM

It's pretty improbable George would have found this person and married her so I tend to believe it was all contractual and arranged by family of Amal and Clooney publicists.

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2024 3:28 PM

Total butterface.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2024 9:42 PM

She's a huge hypocrite, as if she cares about human rights. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2024 9:51 PM

[quote]Pre-plastic surgery photos, PLEASE.

Back when their relationship was new you could find them quite easily. She was heavier, her nose was bigger (iirc) and overall she had a harsher uglier face. Not repulsive, but certainly not camera ready by any means. She has made the absolute most of what she has.

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2024 10:00 PM

She wasn't hideous but wasn't a glamour puss either:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2024 10:05 PM

You could see the potential even then, though.

Those two have zero "couple chemistry." They always look like two reasonably friendly business associates on a way to a conference together.

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2024 10:11 PM

George simply looks miserable and exhausted. Yes, he is fabulously wealthy & famous. I'm sure he loves his twins. However, the constant need to be seen as a world leader for Justice (witness last week's Albies) by both George & Amal is tiring. The huge "award" party was just a fun time for the self-interested Hollywood elite. George is in the downturn of his movie career - so let's see what the future holds for this happy couple.

by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2024 10:21 PM

Does anyone actually see George and Amal with their kids? Or do they just pull them out for Holiday pics?

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2024 11:50 PM

I always got the impression that Julia and George were FWB, as I presume for all of her male friendships (Pitt, Denzel...), so I think he's at least bi...

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2024 12:28 AM

He's more than a bit bi, hon.

by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2024 3:41 PM

Like Amal, I, too, care about human blights.

by Anonymousreply 41October 1, 2024 4:10 PM

R8 Hi Da Vida! 👋🏻👋🏻

by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2024 4:14 PM

I love the way R8 lists a string of completely dubious allegations and then throws an "ALLEGEDLY" into the middle of one of them as though that makes the whole thing sound reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2024 4:34 PM

I know enough that she’s referred to as “Anal” here on DL…

by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2024 4:36 PM

R8 - wow - I actually believe all of that. There was this huge PR push about how SHE was the catch and he was lucky to have her. It felt so forced and weird. She was a 34-35 year old lawyer when they first got together - what 34/35 year old lawyer nowadays has set the world on fire as they proposed she did?

Reading her bio, yes it does look like she has an LLM and not a JD? Apparently you can still take the bar but I don't think you can practice law?

R8 coming in with tea like this pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2024 4:48 PM

She was totally given a massive PR hype when she and Clooney made their deal. I know enough lawyers and none had ever heard of her. She's supposed to have had this international human rights profile. She didn't. She looked right (model-esque), could be hyped on paper, and was the right age (not robbing the cradle, young enough to "have kids" but a mature person). I think she was given a huge payout.

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2024 4:57 PM

I believe you R8.

by Anonymousreply 47October 1, 2024 5:19 PM

can someone practice law if they have no law degree but passed the state bar

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2024 5:21 PM

In regards to R8's comment about how she gets assigned to cases but doesn't do much on them and it's designed to increase her profile - again, I believe that.

I used to work at the Manhattan D.A.'s office when JFK Jr. was there. He was rarely in the office. Cases were worked on by other assistant DA's and then handed off to him right before the trial. Not that he ever worked on major cases anyway - he was in a lower level crime unit. The DA at the time was Morgenthau and his family had been close with upper echelons of the Dem party since Roosevelt administration.

I did ride the elevators with him a few times - Jesus was he beautiful and such a hot body. But his job was more of a part-time gig to make him look like he had a profession - he really didn't. He left soon after to create that stupid George magazine.

by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2024 5:53 PM

I wrote this the last time her name was brought up -- pre-marriage according to Wiki she worked in Washington on the Exxon defense. The thirstiest couple in philanthropy worked their Markle wedding invite into a charity affiliated with King Charles' Trust.

by Anonymousreply 50October 1, 2024 6:15 PM

I DO believe she's intelligent - so I'm not saying she's a dummy at all. But what's also strange is her hopscotch jumping around all over the place in her career in her late 20's and early 30's.

I honestly don't understand that - unless she was working pro Bono on cases? You usually need to stay in some path to build up a reputation, but she just veered from one thing to another at such a relatively young age. I just don't see how people could have seen her as such hot shit that they HAD to have this 20 something junior legal associate on cases.

by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2024 6:23 PM

It's a Shonda!

by Anonymousreply 52October 1, 2024 6:43 PM

Just to look at her you know she's ambitious, fame grabbing and glamour obsessed. The arranged marriage to Georgie must have been a Godsend to her.

by Anonymousreply 53October 1, 2024 8:07 PM

Anal?

by Anonymousreply 54October 1, 2024 8:08 PM

People said terrible things at the wedding time. Such as she's chick with a dick.

by Anonymousreply 55October 1, 2024 8:17 PM

Clooney is such an asshole, I never trust people who pull pranks, they are bullies and he is known for it.

by Anonymousreply 56October 1, 2024 8:40 PM

She's a bit of a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 57October 1, 2024 8:51 PM

[quote]People said terrible things at the wedding time. Such as she's chick with a dick.

Well, how do we know she isn’t?

by Anonymousreply 58October 1, 2024 9:05 PM

Well damn, all this info is fascinating! OP here and I'm so happy I asked about her (him/it?). I had a feeling there was something rather sinister, weird and questionable about Amal. Thanks to all of you that posted! Is there more you can share?

by Anonymousreply 59October 2, 2024 12:32 AM

What was the story about the twink in lake Cuomo?

by Anonymousreply 60October 2, 2024 12:37 AM

Excuse me, it's "Lake Como".

Not "Cuomo".

by Anonymousreply 61October 2, 2024 12:57 AM

How much does she charge to fight a parking ticket?

by Anonymousreply 62October 2, 2024 1:00 AM

She looks as though she has Graves disease with her bulbous eyes.

by Anonymousreply 63October 2, 2024 11:47 AM

How long did they date before they got married?

by Anonymousreply 64October 2, 2024 11:37 PM

I don't know if he's gay, but given who he "dated" before getting married, I assumed he was into some kind of specific kink, and Amal is up for it. She keeps her body thin, the way he likes it, and rides the line between fashion forward and sexually available. No way would he have wanted someone who would shack up and build a white picket fence.

by Anonymousreply 65October 2, 2024 11:58 PM

Her wiki page is padded by George's publicist just like her resume was padded by George's publicists when they hired her.

by Anonymousreply 66October 2, 2024 11:59 PM

LOL, those two have never had sex r 65. They have zero chemistry, not even friend chemistry like he has with Julia Roberts.

But Georgie better watch his back, if her family's Hamas associates find out he's gay they might throw him off a building.

by Anonymousreply 67October 3, 2024 12:03 AM

I 100% believe her professional credentials have been ridiculously embellished, but she dresses better than any other female public figure. Her outfits are a little theatrical for 2024, but she almost always looks great. So she’s got that.

by Anonymousreply 68October 3, 2024 12:23 AM

She's chewing up Clooney's fortune and his dick.

Her claim to fame: Clotheshorse

by Anonymousreply 69October 3, 2024 12:31 AM

she's married to a twink killing homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 70October 3, 2024 12:41 AM

I did the twink die? I thought he was just paralyzed after falling off the cliff?

by Anonymousreply 71October 3, 2024 12:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!