Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

James Carville showing how tRump would need tongs to wipe his ass

WTF?!? And he says Lindsey Graham would happily dispose of it and take a sniff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 3, 2024 4:17 PM

This'll get under that fat fuck Trump's skin. Why GAF about going high anymore? Trump has wiped his fat, flabby ass across everything decent in America. It'll be a great day when he passes away.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2024 5:00 AM

I do agree with him that we should not give Dump any humanity or respect after all he has done

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2024 5:04 AM

James Carville needs to zip his fly.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2024 5:05 AM

I hate Trump but is Carville okay?

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2024 5:08 AM

His Melania theory the other day was crazy, and now this. Someone has clearly lost the plot. Granted, that can happen sometimes if you stare at Trump for too long.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2024 5:09 AM

Here he says Dump smells like shit because of his short arms and small fingers he can't reach his ass to wipe it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2024 5:20 AM

Does Pon need a reference? She's left my employ but I still hold her in the highest regard.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2024 5:24 AM

He washes with a rag on a stick! Get my pry bar, Don Jr!

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2024 5:26 AM

I bet it's true. And I bet Trump's freaking out about which one of his circle leaked it

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2024 5:30 AM

He tells Gargoyle she is screwed because she doesn't have a prenup and Junior is sucking tongues with another woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2024 5:32 AM

I couldn't even laugh! I got too worried about James. The tongs.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2024 6:21 AM

Far too many unwanted mental images in that clip

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2024 9:15 AM

After this rant will James be asked back on Ari's show or any show on MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2024 10:32 AM

In the video at R10 he looks like he is sitting in a double wide. Maybe Mary makes him stay in there.

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2024 11:02 AM

R14, he does not look like he's in a double wide. You fool, he's sitting in a 5 star hotel

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2024 12:10 PM

Early-onset... something? He clearly didn't consider first whether this was worth sharing with the world. He's making himself look as gross as Trump by even "going there."

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2024 12:52 PM

Oh wow 🫖 🔥

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2024 12:54 PM

Carville is an idiot. Trump's homes would all have bidets.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2024 1:24 PM

R5 What Melania thing? That she came out about the nude photos to embarrass and bother Trump?

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2024 1:30 PM

Trump doesn't need to use tongs to clean his ass, that is what Stephen Miller and Jason Miller are for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2024 10:45 PM

Lady Lindzebelle wouldn’t use tongs while tending to the orange menace. 👅 👄

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2024 12:04 AM

Carville has had lifelong untreated ADHD. This must be its geriatric manifestation.

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2024 12:07 AM

In recent years when I see Carville on a news panel, I know he's going to go on some long meandering rambling non-sequitur for at least 5-10 minutes to say something that is mostly incoherent and could have been said in perhaps 90 seconds or less.

Also, we do not need to have a visual of Trump trying to wipe his ass, tongs or not.

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2024 1:25 AM

James Carville has always been crass and gross, but given what Adam Kinzinger said about how Trump smells, this is probably accurate.

Whatever happened to Mary Matalin? Did she finally die by plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 24September 30, 2024 1:33 AM

Yes DL Fave Adam K said Trump smells like a mix of makeup and ass.

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2024 1:48 AM

There are hypocrites here. We’ve seen numerous posts on DL for several years commenting about Trump’s diapers, sharts, inability to wipe his ass, stink, etc.. Carville being uninhibited in actually speculating on the details of the topic is supposed to be appalling? Yes, it's gross. It is also cringy entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2024 1:51 AM

So many of his body parts are just unintentionally hilarious The tiny hands, the short arms, the bulbous enormous ass, the bad wig, the odd shaped head. The ill fitting penguin tuxedo he wore in England with the queen accentuated all of these almost perfectly. Especially when he tried stand upright like he was on guard. Those pictures always give me a chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2024 1:57 AM

The mouth shaped like an anus.

by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2024 2:06 AM

I think what Carville said is hilarious. He hates Trump just as much as the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2024 2:14 AM

The con man has a personality cult in the millions. It shows the gullibility, simplemindedness, and lack of critical thinking skills, of near half of the electorate.

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2024 2:15 AM

I get sad when Carville is disrespected. The man is a true patriot, and yes he’s crazy, I love crazy people, and you kind of have to be to be a political strategist anyway.

He’s a true-blue patriot, he’s for the working class, public education, and he openly says that America has an agenda to hurt black people — specifically black men (agreed!) He is plain-spoken, talks country which helps average Joes understand government, and he doesn’t talk down to them either. He is using mockery on purpose, it’s a military strategy and can even be a form of guerrilla warfare which James has indeed engaged in. Why? He loves his country, he sees what’s happening, and he will talk like a total ass and mock Trump as mercilessly as possible to get him out. It takes a village to kill a Fascist they say, and we all play our part using our unique gifts.

Why mockery? Because the problem with Dump’s base is actually the men; men are primates who follow the alpha. If you mock an alpha hard enough and for long enough, they lose social status. We’re fucking MONKEYS folks, and James gets this as a former marine. I may at not always agree with him, but he will always be a true hero to me for trolling Dump 24/7. Watch this video and see why he’s just a bleeding heart country boy, we should welcome that not shun it. Our party needs more class diversity, as in more working class voices similar to Carville.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2024 4:09 AM

I'm curious whether Carville has any information on fellow Louisianan Mike Johnson. He must. Like how he manages his money keeping his bank accounts under $1500.

by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2024 1:50 PM

Trump likely has a bidet in every toilet.

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2024 1:55 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2024 2:04 PM

I bring my own tools to clean up the remnants clinging to my “orange lord” after I have partaked in a more direct way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 1, 2024 3:14 PM

Wiping ass and rim jobs as it pertains to DJT is a repulsive topic even for the gutter threads that may appear on DL.

If this is done, at least pick beautiful people. DJT & LG are not young & beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 36October 3, 2024 4:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!