Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JD Vance suffers latest campaign fail after being denied entry into restaurant

JD Vance suffered yet another embarrassing set back on the campaign trail, after being denied entry to a restaurant where he was supposed to speak – and being forced to address supporters in the parking lot instead.

According to reports, after showing up to Primanti Bros in North Versailles, Pennsylvania, a restaurant worker told the press that cameras were not allowed and that they did not want a “campaign event.”

The restaurant was reportedly full of customers waiting to greet Vance, who canceled their food orders after learning he wasn’t welcome.

Vance ended up glad-handing in the parking lot outside, according to NBC.

“We paid for everyone’s food, we gave them a nice tip, and of course when I gave a nice tip I said ‘no taxes on tip,” Vance told those gathered. He added: “don’t hold it against [the restaurant worker] it’s a great local business, let’s keep on supporting it.”

The latest food-shop-related gaffe led to many online questioning those that make advance arrangements for the Republican vice presidential nominee, with one X user claiming he “ has the worst advance team in modern election history.”

Just last week he was roundly mocked online over a trip to the supermarket, also in Pennsylvania, where he bemoaned the steep cost of eggs, claiming that Harris’ economic policies had led to the price being $4.

The problem? When footage of the visit emerged, Vance was quickly called out by viewers who spotted the price tag of a dozen eggs behind him was actually $2.99.

And in Philadelphia, the Ohio senator tried to crack a joke when ordering a Philly cheesesteak at the famed Pat’s King of Steaks, but he wound up being accused of committing a “crime against humanity” after it fell flat.

In August, Vance admitted the Trump campaign screwed up after an awkward visit to a donut shop in Valdosta, Georgia. The GOP VP nominee struggled to make small talk while buying baked goods with an employee who clearly did not want to be on camera.

The excruciating moment went viral. “I just felt terrible for that woman,” Vance later said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2024 8:28 AM

A backpfeifengesicht if I ever saw one.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2024 10:58 PM

Next stop: Four Seasons Landscaping!

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2024 11:02 PM

R2 Words right out of my mouth. Such incompetence. Delicious.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2024 11:05 PM

Jaydine DENIED ENTRY

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2024 11:09 PM

That Yale law degree didn't help ya much, did it, son?

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 11:12 PM

Is "no taxes on tips" really one of his running platforms?

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2024 11:13 PM

I warned him about those EYEtalians.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2024 11:14 PM

All good Dems should support Primanti Bros.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2024 12:46 AM

Another fail? Harlan Crow walked on Vance and doesn't deny it.

[QUOTE]: I reached out to Harlan Crow to ask him about the accounts I've heard of him walking out of the JD Vance fundraiser in Dallas. This is what he said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2024 8:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!