Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cheryl Hines: I'm staying with RFK Jr., bitches

Cheryl's career should be joining Janet Jackson's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2024 2:12 AM

Crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2024 8:13 PM

She's a fucking car wash cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2024 8:14 PM

God, those veneers!

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2024 8:14 PM

You in danger girl!

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2024 8:15 PM

There'd better be some money in the wild animal meet market since she ain't getting any mainstream showbiz jobs. Except maybe getting cast in one of those Ben Shapiro projects or "Sound of Freedom 2."

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 8:15 PM

She knew what she was getting into.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2024 8:16 PM

Why would she think anyone cares at this point? Her credibility (such as it was) is shot, her career is dead & now she's just another red-assed fool. I guess she isn't hanging from the end of a noose (yet), but since she's got nothing else to lose, she may as well stay with the old juiced up perv

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2024 8:22 PM

Will never give up the ‘’Kennedy’’

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2024 8:23 PM

Oh well. It's her life.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2024 8:43 PM

Uwah-uh-oh 🎵

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2024 8:46 PM

Oh well. It's her life.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2024 8:49 PM

Flashbacks to Wendy Williams doing that pose when her rat bastard knocked up his mistress. I’ll never understand why women do that.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2024 10:16 PM

Sure you are, but is he staying with you, baby?

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2024 11:31 PM

Attention whoring is irritating

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2024 12:00 AM

Trash

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2024 12:00 AM

I've never understood this horse-faced woman's appeal.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2024 12:03 AM

The last time I saw her was when she was on the panel of the Match Game reboot with Caroline Rhea and Mario Cantone. It's not like her career has any further to drop.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2024 12:04 AM

Her performance in Bad Moms Christmas was Oscar worthy.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2024 12:11 AM

I want him to leave her for Kimberly Guilfoyle.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2024 12:14 AM

Larry David was quoted describing her as "the best person I've ever met, the one person in Hollywood who doesn't have a single enemy."

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2024 12:15 AM

the worm in his brain and the worm in her pussy have a deep connection

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2024 12:16 AM

She has those crazy eyes, and her face work is starting to fail. She knows she has no hope to stay in the spotlight but for to remain married to her Kennedy "catch." She has to know she's past her prime and looking very uggo. If I were Cheryl I would stay in the shadows. No Paris fashion week, no statement. What is she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2024 12:19 AM

"Larry David was quoted describing her as "the best person I've ever met, the one person in Hollywood who doesn't have a single enemy."

Not anymore...

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2024 12:19 AM

R20, I'm shocked. She's a cunt. She was one of the 30+ women RFK was cheating with. The revelation of which caused his then-wife to commit suicide.

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2024 12:22 AM

How could she stay married to that freak? What does she see in him? Just seeing the frozen roadkill would send me running.

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2024 12:22 AM

R25, she thought she was going to be a Kennedy. But I'm not sure why she is STILL with him when it's clear the Kennedys all hate him.

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2024 12:33 AM

She reminds me of Nancy Kissinger looks-wise.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2024 12:54 AM

Her Hollywood career is taking off like a skyrocket!

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2024 1:21 AM

[quote] Larry David was quoted describing her as "the best person I've ever met, the one person in Hollywood who doesn't have a single enemy."

No longer.

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2024 1:21 AM

[quote]I'm shocked. She's a cunt. She was one of the 30+ women RFK was cheating with. The revelation of which caused his then-wife to commit suicide.

WRONG! Mary definitely knew all about cheryl. Despite being married, Bobby was carrying on in public with cheryl and bringing her to family events. That cunt cheryl used to call Mary and taunt her that she and bobby were going to get married (once he finished raking Mary over the coals during their divorce) and they were going to take the kids away from her and she'd never see them again. She knew that Mary was drinking and she didn't care. She even flew from California to Bedford, NY (where Mary lived) and went to a bunch of stores & restaurants and then posted all about it on social media. She wanted Mary to know that she was in her town. And she also tried to become friends with Mary's friends.

cheryl hines is the biggest piece of trash. She's a truly shitty person. And after Mary was dead and buried in a Kennedy family plot, cheryl had bobby exhume her body and bury her all alone on the outskirts of the cemetery. The world is a shittier place with someone like cheryl in it. I wouldn't wish cheryl on anyone. She's SCUM. He could publicly cheat on her with 50 women and she wouldn't care. All that matters to her is being a Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2024 2:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!