Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If anyone is on the Westside of LA today, Armie Hammer’s ex-wife is selling his possessions on her front lawn

Bundy a block north of Sunset in Brentwood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 1, 2024 5:23 AM

I would totally go to that if I lived in the area. Any used Jaques straps?

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2024 5:40 PM

This entire family never cease to be embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2024 5:41 PM

Is there a salad spinner?

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2024 5:42 PM

“Estate sale?” Bitch, you’re having a yard sale just like the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2024 5:49 PM

Is she selling any of Armie's used and unwashed underwear? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 5:49 PM

I already got half a dozen of his skivvys, only two had skidmarks!

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2024 5:50 PM

Understandably it made sense at the time, but Elizabeth probably should have saved this. This would get her more than the bikes. Ripleys would buy it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2024 5:51 PM

She's as fucked up as he is. Apparently neither one of them feel any shame.

I feel sorry for their children. They're doomed.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2024 6:32 PM

He posted photos on Twitter of his big toe in his baby son’s mouth in the past. He’s a pig.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2024 6:35 PM

Don’t buy the cutlery or any cooking utensils

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2024 6:39 PM

Cunts cunting.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2024 6:41 PM

She still furious at home from the time she caught him with another homo sucking cock.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2024 6:42 PM

Why oh why did I search Armie Hammer on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2024 6:43 PM

I get Menendez family vibes from them.

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2024 6:46 PM

The House of Effie has been triggered is and sharing her conversations with Elizabeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2024 9:59 PM

Yikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2024 10:00 PM

Celebrities--they're just like us!

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2024 10:02 PM

Cue 600 posts by 3 obcessed frau stans. FYI :Hammer's never gonna hammer your gigantic desolate pussies . Unless she's selling his vibrator you looney femcels are SOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2024 10:20 PM

Russell Mulcahey how many pictures of fat girls do you have on your phone?

by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2024 10:21 PM

Hell hath no fury like a gold digger scorned.

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2024 10:23 PM

Isn’t that the street where OJ knifed Nicole?

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2024 10:35 PM

Yes. Chambers is tempting fate.

by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2024 10:54 PM

Tea time at the Ritz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 28, 2024 11:07 PM

Team Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2024 11:13 PM

This one took me out🤣

So Trump was right, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 28, 2024 11:19 PM

Chambers only told Effie the stuff she wanted to be public, so Effie acting like she's somehow gaining revenge on Chambers by doing this is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 26September 28, 2024 11:19 PM

I’m not a bad person.

I’m just horny all the time!

by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2024 11:22 PM

She sure is!

by Anonymousreply 28September 28, 2024 11:23 PM

R26 Effie isn’t trying to get revenge on Chambers. She simply wants Armie to kill himself.

by Anonymousreply 29September 28, 2024 11:25 PM

r29 Whatever you say, Effie

by Anonymousreply 30September 28, 2024 11:42 PM

In this screenshot of a text conversation with Armie that Elizabeth shared with the House of Effie, Elizabeth accuses Armie of “raping and assaulting multiple men and women.”

Brenda eating popcorn in Scary Movie GIF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 28, 2024 11:49 PM

That Effie person is certifiably insane. Quit giving it attention.

by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2024 12:39 AM

I'm sick and tired of that Effie attention-seeking cunt. Get a fucking grip, girl.

by Anonymousreply 33September 29, 2024 2:01 AM

This is so trashy. Love that for all of them!

by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2024 2:05 AM

I hate gossip, says person on gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 35September 29, 2024 2:34 AM

R24 Same. At least he’s eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 36September 29, 2024 2:37 AM

What did he do now to piss off Liz and Effie at the same time? Or one triggers the other…..

by Anonymousreply 37September 29, 2024 2:53 AM

Effie was triggered by the sight of Liz doing something to humiliate Armie. Effie feels she has ownership of this, as her goal is to terrorize Armie until he kills himself (but more likely until he gives her a big settlement.)

by Anonymousreply 38September 29, 2024 2:31 PM

The House of Effie explains her history with Elizabeth. Elizabeth was antagonistic to Effie (whom she viewed as Armie’s mistress) but once the cannibalism thing took off, forged a shaky truce, but Elizabeth wanted Effie to give a statement to prevent Armie from seeing his children, but Effie didn’t because she would be dragged into their divorce proceedings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 29, 2024 2:50 PM

[quote]Hell hath no fury like a gold digger scorned.

So true. These bitches spread their legs and think they're going to be set for life but if something happens and the money train ends they lose their fucking minds. And when it ends they're usually too old to latch on to another man who will support them.

by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2024 2:54 PM

The only cash settlement Effie got was likely from WB.

by Anonymousreply 41September 29, 2024 3:20 PM

Except Armie pursued Elizabeth whom he was not even dating at the time when he asked her to marry him. He was a mere 23 years old.

Even after marrying her, Armie was giving interviews where he basically said they were sexually incompatible because she wouldn’t let him perform the aggressive behavior he enjoyed on her (no one knew how far it went.)

Why would two people who weren’t dating and weren’t sexually compatible suddenly decide to marry?

Because there were two gold diggers in the marriage. Armie married likely to gain access to access to his trust which his parents probably kept him from accessing until he married a woman whom they approved of. After they married, they were permitted to live in the family’s house in Holmby Hills where they lived for most of their marriage.

Armie basically hated Elizabeth by the time he began with Effie but they remained married until they crossed the ten year mark. Why? California 10 year rule? Other celebs have divorced before that. But what about a 10 year marriage contract?

by Anonymousreply 42September 29, 2024 3:30 PM

I can’t believe Effie is [italic]still[/italic] milking this. What a psycho. Like, move [italic]on[/italic] already! I have BPD too, and have been also been raped and abused, only I’ve actually had therapy and really did the work. None of her behaviour is at all helpful. (“Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die”)

[italic]All[/italic] these people are fucking trash!

by Anonymousreply 43September 29, 2024 4:17 PM

Enough gossip, did anyone pick up some good bargains at the yard sale?

by Anonymousreply 44September 29, 2024 4:35 PM

[quote]Even after marrying her, Armie was giving interviews where he basically said they were sexually incompatible because she wouldn’t let him perform the aggressive behavior he enjoyed on her (no one knew how far it went.)

No he wasn’t. He gave an interview where he admitted he liked kink, but that he didn’t feel comfortable doing that with his wife. He seemed to feel that there was the kind of sex you have with someone you love and respect and the kinky shit was for someone you don’t.

by Anonymousreply 45September 29, 2024 5:04 PM

R43 yes, picked up an unopened boxes of this. There were boxes and boxes of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 29, 2024 5:24 PM

Effie makes me thank the universe for being born gay.

by Anonymousreply 47September 29, 2024 5:38 PM

[quote] Hell hath no fury like a gold digger scorned.

Typical female behavior.

They think they're being hilarious and cool, but in actuality, they're just LAME.

Women really can't handle rejection.

[quote] Effie makes me thank the universe for being born gay.

Same here.

After seeing how they behave, why would any straight man want to be with a woman?

They're only after your money and your sperm, so they can have little Brayden and Katelyn, throw gender reveal parties with bouncy houses, have an extravagant wedding, and then make your life a miserable hell after that.

Oh, and then take all your hard-earned money in the divorce.

No thank you!

by Anonymousreply 48September 29, 2024 5:51 PM

Is this the part where we lapse into “Why can’t a woman be more like a man” à la Henry Higgins?

by Anonymousreply 49September 29, 2024 5:54 PM

[quote]After seeing how they behave, why would any straight man want to be with a woman?

After seeing the hell that my brothers and many other straight men I've known have gone through with girlfriends and wives who are toxic harpies, I'm grateful that I don't have to deal with women and all of their insane shit.

by Anonymousreply 50September 29, 2024 6:00 PM

How much was the meat grinder at the yard sale?

by Anonymousreply 51September 29, 2024 6:02 PM

Genuine question: can someone explain what Armie actually [italic]did[/italic]? I know he cheated on his wife, but I’m unclear beyond that.

by Anonymousreply 52September 29, 2024 6:05 PM

Nothing, R52.

He did absolutely nothing illegal, or anything for that matter that should have gotten himself cancelled to a "Weinstein" degree.

So he admitted to freaky shit in phone texts and conversations. Big fucking deal. If all of our freakiest sexual shit got out to the public, we would ALL be cancelled.

Apart from that, it has only been UPROVEN allegations and accusations, NONE of which he has been arrested for, nor convicted.

What it comes down to is females were wronged and scorned, and they exacted their revenge on Armie through lies, gossip, and innuendo.

It also happened at peak #metoo, which didn't help.

And now Armie's life and career is destroyed.

THAT is what dealing with women is like.

by Anonymousreply 53September 29, 2024 6:13 PM

He was definitely kinky but nothing illegal. However one of his girlfriends became a stalker dedicated to destroying him. Somehow his wife also got in on it. He seems to have terrible taste in women. .

by Anonymousreply 54September 29, 2024 6:19 PM

That’s what I thought. That he hadn’t actually done anything illegal. The fact that his wife—if those texts were real—would throw allegations of rape in his face during a testy conversation about their kids is gross. Just beyond the pale.

by Anonymousreply 55September 29, 2024 6:24 PM

R52 Armie entered a sadomasochistic relationship with a Bulgarian sex worker, making her his mistress and sharing violent fantasies through verified social media accounts. After his marriage ended, he had flings with aspiring influencers, sharing disturbing fantasies, including vorarephilia.

During his divorce, leaked texts from his sex worker mistress and an audio recording where Hammer confirmed their authenticity surfaced on social media. The influencers corroborated his behavior, leading to the loss of several acting roles. He also posted on a private Instagram account, showing drug use, cheating on drug tests, and sexual encounters, which were also leaked.

Hammer confided extensively in his mistress, discussing personal matters like his children and career. He even bragged about blackmailing his agent, which resulted in him being dropped by both his agency and publicist, effectively ending his Hollywood career.

The slow release of damaging text messages by his former mistresses only added to the intrigue surrounding his downfall. His former mistress now describes their relationship as abusive, calls him her rapist, and regularly expresses her wish for his death on social media.

by Anonymousreply 56September 29, 2024 6:57 PM

[quote]The fact that his wife—if those texts were real—would throw allegations of rape in his face during a testy conversation about their kids is gross.

Armie regularly and casually referenced rape alongside discussions of his children in his text messages to his mistress. He also sent her pictures of them, referenced having sex with his mistress in front of them, and discussed an incident in which he suspected his best friend of molesting his daughter.

He also mentioned abusing his dog.

by Anonymousreply 57September 29, 2024 7:05 PM

R52 His biggest "crime" here is cheating on his wife, which makes him a piece of shit for that and deserves to be left, as she did. This being said, everything else they are accusing him of is false. 2 of his mistresses accused him of rape and torture, which wasn't true. The whole thing was consensual BDSM, and even they acknowledge to it on text. That is why the LAPD dropped all of the charges on Armie, because there was physical proof that the whole thing was 100% consensual. Now these 2 cunts regret being submissive and want to accuse him of rape to get their 15 minutes of fame and some cash. One of then even tried to bribe Armie's lawyer into paying her for her silence. Long story short: he had an affair with 2 con artists cunts.

by Anonymousreply 58September 29, 2024 7:23 PM

R47 I am so glad the gay community is more open minded when it comes to sex and kinks. As someone who likes some aspects of BDSM, I am glad I am not straight. It sucks that even if something is consensual, there is still a chance some women will try to use that for their own benefit.

by Anonymousreply 59September 29, 2024 7:26 PM

r39 No, Effie didn't want to give a statement as she would've been required to swear it was true, and as we saw from the Allred fiasco she won't do that.

Not hard to work out why.

by Anonymousreply 60September 29, 2024 7:32 PM

[quote]The whole thing was consensual BDSM

No. They didn't know anything about BDSM so were unable to give any kind of informed consent, which is likely why Hammer targeted them to begin with, on top of which he went past what they discussed. And he admitted to emotionally abusing them. Plus he practically stalked one woman, actually flying into her town and coming to her apartment because he was all upset she didn't answer her phone to him when she was away at a wedding.

But of course the pathetic straight-worshipping self-loathers here will do all they can to try and defend a mediocre straight guy.

And for all the bleating about his career - don't blame the women for that. Blame the fact he admitted to blackmailing he agent. Blame the fact he showed poor judgement in DMing this shit from his own social media. Blame the fact that he acted like a creep. And blame it on the fact that he was never a draw to begin with, and so was never worth it to Hollywood to fight for him. No-one is entitled to a career in showbiz.

by Anonymousreply 61September 29, 2024 7:40 PM

[quote] And for all the bleating about his career - don't blame the women for that. Blame the fact he admitted to blackmailing he agent. Blame the fact he showed poor judgement in DMing this shit from his own social media. Blame the fact that he acted like a creep. And blame it on the fact that he was never a draw to begin with, and so was never worth it to Hollywood to fight for him. No-one is entitled to a career in showbiz.

Okay, Karen.

Let's just pretend that these dishonest, hateful and vengeful women had nothing at all to do with the collapse of his career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 29, 2024 7:44 PM

Variety plainly stated in its postmortem of his downfall that Hammer lost his career due to being grossly irresponsible on social media.

“Although he posted to his private account, Hammer publishing videos - anywhere - boasting about recreational drug use and lingerie-clad women raises serious concern over his judgement, which is significant when he's the face of any company or product. As a public figure, the decision to post any potentially damaging material onto a social media platform without thinking he could be caught is perplexing. And, regardless of the allegations, a common thread expressed by numerous industry insiders who spoke anonymously for this story is that the choice to communicate with women across social media platforms with sexually explicit messages when he's a famous married father of two is foolish, to say the least. And it's a liability for any network or studio that hires him.”

by Anonymousreply 63September 29, 2024 7:56 PM

[quote] industry insiders who spoke anonymously for this story is that the choice to communicate with women across social media platforms with sexually explicit messages when he's a famous married father of two is foolish, to say the least. And it's a liability for any network or studio that hires him

But that should NOT make him uninsurable, so that he can never work in Hollywood again.

There are actors and actresses who have done MUCH WORSE than Armie, and they are still working as actors and actresses.

This was a targeted attack by women who were burned by him, and they sought to make sure that he could not work in Hollywood ever again.

And that's BULLSHIT.

He wasn't even convicted of a crime!!

by Anonymousreply 64September 29, 2024 8:00 PM

The guy also had a serious drug and alcohol problem, which just might have impacted his judgment. He was in rehab for 6 months, has had extensive therapy. So he should stay canceled for what he did literally years ago, none of which was criminal? Btw, Effie claims he’s pan and his ex- wife in those texts (if real) confronts him about supposedly raping multiple men and women.

by Anonymousreply 65September 29, 2024 8:01 PM

[quote] They didn't know anything about BDSM so were unable to give any kind of informed consent, which is likely why Hammer targeted them to begin with, on top of which he went past what they discussed.

What kind of grown ass woman doesn't know what BDSM means. He said over text what he wanted to do to them, yet they both agreed to it. If they weren't into it, they could've said no by the time they did the deed. Obviously she was either curious or into that and she regretted it afterwards and wanted to make some money on the way.

[quote] Plus he practically stalked one woman, actually flying into her town and coming to her apartment because he was all upset she didn't answer her phone to him when she was away at a wedding.

As I said, everything they did was planned and consensual. Even playing CNC. Once again, that is why the LAPD dropped the charges on Armie since she had agreed to it over Facebook Messenger.

[quote] But of course the pathetic straight-worshipping self-loathers here will do all they can to try and defend a mediocre straight guy.

Darling, no one here is straight nor straight worshipping. Either you're new to DL, or you have missed the fact that 95% of the time we make fun of or criticize straight people.

[quote] And for all the bleating about his career - don't blame the women for that. Blame the fact he admitted to blackmailing he agent. Blame the fact he showed poor judgement in DMing this shit from his own social media. Blame the fact that he acted like a creep. And blame it on the fact that he was never a draw to begin with, and so was never worth it to Hollywood to fight for him. No-one is entitled to a career in showbiz.

This sounds like Monica Lewinsky all over again. Bill and Hillary have moved on from it after almost 30 years, yet this bitch squabbles about it any time she gets to keep making profit. Armie and Elizabeth have been trying to move on, yet Effie she goes on a Tweeting rant any time someone mentions the word "Armie" or "Elizabeth." She's clearly obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 66September 29, 2024 8:22 PM

No one doubts Effie is obsessed.

Whose fault is it for not only getting involved with an obsessed woman but also providing her with a mountain of evidence with which she can destroy your career?

Why doesn’t this happen to other stars? Because they take PRECAUTIONS like normal people. For the same reason this website even exists- so people can post things anonymously without being forced to acknowledge their real world identity. Most people would be horrified if half the stuff posted on here was posted on your facebook wall.

[quote]But that should NOT make him uninsurable, so that he can never work in Hollywood again.

But it’s called show business, Blanche, not show fairness.

Plenty of people sacrifice their real-world identities for Hollywood fame, including gay and lesbian people who must hide responsible, non controversial and committed relationships in order to achieve success in the industry. So forgive me if I can’t shed a tear for someone who just couldn’t bear not letting people know he fantasizes about raping and eating people.

by Anonymousreply 67September 29, 2024 8:40 PM

Maybe I can get a food processor to go with my Jeffrey Dahmer refrigerator.

by Anonymousreply 68September 29, 2024 9:03 PM

WHAT ABOUT THE GOD DAMNED YARDSALE????

Any good Fiestaware plates with bood stains?

by Anonymousreply 69September 29, 2024 9:57 PM

^ blood

by Anonymousreply 70September 29, 2024 9:58 PM

[quote]What kind of grown ass woman doesn't know what BDSM means. He said over text what he wanted to do to them, yet they both agreed to it. If they weren't into it, they could've said no by the time they did the deed. Obviously she was either curious or into that and she regretted it afterwards and wanted to make some money on the way.

Effie conveniently blanks-out her side of the conversation when it comes to these topics, R66.

Obviously he showed extremely bad judgement, and seemed to be in a self-destructive spiral, but she’s absolutely deranged to still be carrying on.

Still, I love rich-people yard sales and free piles. They’re the best!

by Anonymousreply 71September 29, 2024 10:10 PM

r66 and r71 trying desperately to pretend Effie was his only accuser

[quote]Darling, no one here is straight nor straight worshipping. Either you're new to DL, or you have missed the fact that 95% of the time we make fun of or criticize straight people.

Dumbest thing I've read on DL for a long fucking time.

by Anonymousreply 72September 29, 2024 10:18 PM

[quote] He said over text what he wanted to do to them, yet they both agreed to it. If they weren't into it, they could've said no by the time they did the deed.

Notice how I said "they," R72? Do you want me to send you a new pair of glasses? No one is denying he had multiple mistresses. The point here is that they all were debunked.

by Anonymousreply 73September 30, 2024 12:18 AM

What was debunked? Armie admitted to emotionally abusing women and admitted he sent the texts where he talked about rape and cannibalism.

You cannot tell a woman you are going to rape them from a verified social media account and expect your career to survive.

by Anonymousreply 74September 30, 2024 12:41 AM

R74 it was debunked that it was non-consensual, dumbass. What she calls "emotional and physical abuse" is called CNC/BDSM, which was consented by everyone. Do you even know what CNC is, or are you too stupid to know that as well?

by Anonymousreply 75September 30, 2024 1:33 AM

Yes R75, I know what CNC is.

Like you know how your birth was the result of your father raping your mother? Your father said it was CNC so that means it was okay. Your father also said your whore of a mother deserved it. That’s also okay because that’s just BDSM talk.

by Anonymousreply 76September 30, 2024 1:36 AM

R76 is still a virgin and it shows. Poor thing doesn't even know how role play works lmao.

by Anonymousreply 77September 30, 2024 1:39 AM

Oh wow I was just joking, but you really are a rape apologist. LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 30, 2024 1:40 AM

R78 thinks DL is a serious website and doesn't seem to be aware of the amount of humor on here... Bless your heart, child.

by Anonymousreply 79September 30, 2024 1:44 AM

Tell me r79

Who was it who molested you that you constantly having to apologize and rationalize rape so you can live with the indignity of your sexual abuse? I’m guessing father or grandfather?

Did you enjoy it?

by Anonymousreply 80September 30, 2024 1:50 AM

R80 The priest obviously! He had a such a nice thick cock. In fact, I am only gay because he would use the confessionals as a glory hole and made me suck him dry.

by Anonymousreply 81September 30, 2024 1:55 AM

Oh wow! I looked at your posting history and did not think you posted quite enough on the threads you started. So I went to the "Armie Hammer buys a truck" thread. Given that you've posted a dozen posts in this thread, it would be safe to assume you posted there as well.

And I did find someone who posted exactly like you, constantly defending him, doing the same "quote" question and answer format. That is your main account.

And lo and behold, you also provided many of the responses to the Indiana University rape thread, which you started on your sockpuppet account. You are obsessed with rape! LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 30, 2024 1:59 AM

You also start an enormous amount of threads on this site, usually posting entire articles in the original post.

What is wrong with you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83September 30, 2024 2:02 AM

You also posted several posts defending Hammer in this thread on your other account, too.

So predictable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 30, 2024 2:04 AM

Jesus how many fucking threads do you start?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 30, 2024 2:08 AM

R82/R83/R84/R85 you are going a little over your dumb head. None of those threads or posts were done by me lmfao. I know you want to be right so bad right now and hate being wrong, but you need to take a deep breath and pop in your mom's Xanax.

I can confirm I am the author of R5, R58, R66, R73, R75, R77, R79 and R81. Anything else, you are going cuckoo cuckoo, Susan.

by Anonymousreply 86September 30, 2024 2:15 AM

Well if she has another sale next weekend, I'll go and report. How did you find out about it OP? i don't follow either one of them on the SMs.

by Anonymousreply 87September 30, 2024 2:19 AM

R86 these are you two different accounts. It would be statistically impossible that two different people would hold the exact same posting style and exact same point of view as each other. This is the same person.

I have a question for you

Why do you post those huge original posts? Does it give you comfort to see the board filled up with your thoughts? (which are not really your thoughts, because you're copying other people's words.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 30, 2024 2:31 AM

r73 So link to these screenshots that show Courtney and Paige saying the things you're claiming, show where they agreed to a CNC scenario.

by Anonymousreply 89September 30, 2024 2:32 AM

Lock down your windows and doors, everyone! R88 is off his meds!

by Anonymousreply 90September 30, 2024 2:35 AM

R89 the messages were never released to the public. In fact, not even Armie or his lawyers saw the FB messages since he had deleted them. But his lawyers contacted Meta and they sent all the message records to the LAPD individually, dropping the charges once there was evidence of consent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 30, 2024 2:38 AM

r91 That's solely linked to Effie. I didn't ask about Effie, did I? I said Courtney and Paige. And you were insistent you weren't talking about just Effie. So come on, let's see the proof to your claims. Or you can admit you're full of shit, that there was never anything like that for Courtney and Paige, and that you had to lie to defend Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 92September 30, 2024 2:42 AM

Shoot. I wished I had known and I would have ridden by. I need a deviled egg platter badly.

by Anonymousreply 93September 30, 2024 2:48 AM

R92 did your mother smoke crack while she was pregnant with you? They dropped all the charges they had on him from all accusations, which came in 2020-2021. The article just mentioned Effie as an example.

by Anonymousreply 94September 30, 2024 2:53 AM

r94 You do get that the woman has to actually make a police report, right? And that both Courtney and Paige didn't because they had no faith in law enforcement when it comes to dealing with sexual assault? Are you really this stupid, or just that desperate to defend this failure of a man?

Again, you're just making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 95September 30, 2024 2:57 AM

R95 if they didn't file a police report was because they knew they had shit evidence and knew they would get their asses dismissed. Are you this dense? Tale as old as time.

by Anonymousreply 96September 30, 2024 3:13 AM

Oh Papa Tuney, we've got a looney!

by Anonymousreply 97September 30, 2024 4:23 AM

LOL the Hammer defender posted all these photos of rapists who he found hot and he couldn’t understand why some people who were so “hot” would rape people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 30, 2024 11:07 AM

R98 is inspector Clouseau

by Anonymousreply 99September 30, 2024 11:35 AM

I almost hate to enter this “debate” but Paige on podcasts quite clearly said she never used her safe word because she wanted to please Hammer. Courtney said something like he would pout to get his way. Never that she said no and was forced. She also said they had a fight and he just walked away from the relationship. That upset her. Neither ever claimed rape. If they did, prove that.

by Anonymousreply 100September 30, 2024 12:27 PM

I watched Elizabeth on some Cayman Islands reality show yesterday while I was cleaning my house. Initially, I couldn’t stand her. Such a phony blue blood. Even the way she holds her knife and fork while she eats is pretentious and phony. But by the last episode I was rooting for her, because the rest of the cast were so ridiculous. I had forgotten how fucking shitty “reality” TV is.

by Anonymousreply 101September 30, 2024 1:18 PM

I first started following Hammer on insta when he was making Man from UNCLE.

Elizabeth seemed really elegant and sophisticated.

Gradually, she began to unravel. She became addicted to social media, posted every thought that came into her head, constantly showing off how “glamorous” her life was, paraded the children around dressed like dolls, and followed Hammer everywhere like one of those fish that swim near a shark’s ass. After the second child was born she developed a severe eating disorder and posted photo after photo of her emaciated body. It seemed odd that Hammer did not get her help or try to get her off social media…

But after the scandal, it made sense. Being married to him made her crazy.

by Anonymousreply 102September 30, 2024 2:11 PM

Effie is the X version of the National Enquirer and Daily Mail. Clickbait posts….”I’m going to tell EVERYTHING”, followed a few days later by reposting screenshots from Elizabeth Chambers. We’ve seen it all before. Rinse, repeat. Nothing new. Why anyone pays any attention to her at this point is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 103September 30, 2024 2:22 PM

There's very little Effie can say now that will do any more damage, although her Madelyne Pryor-like vendetta against Armie has its own weird charm.

by Anonymousreply 104September 30, 2024 3:46 PM

r96 Ah, the backtracking begins. A little reminder that your original claim - which you insisted was fact - was that there are messages showing they agreed to everything Hammer wanted to do. So are you going to admit you lied? No, of course not, expecting even a fraction of grace from you is ridiculous.

[quote]Neither ever claimed rape.

Who said they did? What they have claimed is that Hammer went further than was agreed and took advantage of their lack of knowledge about BDSM. Funny though how you weren't demanding proof when r96 was making shit up.

If you need to lie to defend someone, maybe that person isn't worth defending.

by Anonymousreply 105September 30, 2024 5:49 PM

r103 The only person who pays any attention to her is the poster who keeps linking to her tweets, and there's a fairly good probability that poster is actually her.

r104 Refusing to sign the affidavit swearing she was telling the truth says it all.

by Anonymousreply 106September 30, 2024 5:51 PM

There’s a good report about this on the podcast Blocked and Reported. It starts at like 38.0 or 39.0 (the first part is on the JK Rowling hysterical reaction to the release of the Harry Potter video game). It’s not a long podcast, but it’s good. Clarifies the allegations vs. the facts and stuff like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 30, 2024 7:22 PM

How much for his underwear?

by Anonymousreply 108September 30, 2024 7:30 PM

At least he has a chance of getting back into show business because he’s a man. I’m kicked out forever because I am woman and gay and old and mean and have osteoporosis and OCD and ADHD and I’m a perpetual victim.

by Anonymousreply 109September 30, 2024 7:33 PM

At least he has a chance of getting back into show business because he’s a man

by Anonymousreply 110September 30, 2024 7:58 PM

At least he has a chance of getting back into show business because he’s a man

by Anonymousreply 111September 30, 2024 7:58 PM

[quote] At least he has a chance of getting back into show business because he’s a man

Bitch, please!

by Anonymousreply 112September 30, 2024 7:58 PM

God R41 what a waste of time

Here is the problem which people seem to be failing to grasp

*YOU CANNOT TELL SOMEONE YOU ARE GOING TO RAPE THEM AND EAT THEM FROM A VERIFIED SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO VALUES HIS REPUTATION

Let me be creative

Let's create an ethical cannibal rape enthusiast

With Hammer, let's say that there are two parts of his personality he cannot change.

1. He has a rape fixation because he was sexually abused as a child (Hammer behaves just like one)

2. Hammer is neurodivergent (almost a certainty; Hammer very obviously has ADHD, he has repeatedly said his wife makes fun of him for a frontal lobe issue - ADHD is a frontal lobe issue; and his wife revealed his son is neurodivergent recently, and ND is highly hereditary.) Neurodivergent people are much more likely to have unusual fetishes and sexualities. Vorarephilia is certainly an unusual fetish, very little is known about it because so few people admit to it.

So, through no fault of his own, Hammer is fixated on rape and cannibalism. What is the ethical way to deal with these issues?

Rape: BDSM and Consentual Nonconsent. Many rape survivors cope with their trauma through BDSM and CNC. Effie herself is one. However, if you are a physically large man in the public eye who needs to experience this for closure, you have to be EXTREMELY cognizant of the fact that entering into this relationship with someone brings an enormous power differential and that you stand a very good chance of being publicly accused or blackmailed if something goes wrong with the relationship with your partner. In order to prevent this, you have to be EXTREMELY careful with your choice of partners and you have to educate yourself about BDSM and CNC protocols, which were devised by people in the BDSM community for their own protection. I watched a very good video with a dominatrix who was talking about the Hammer case. She said in order to do CNC properly and respectfully, you have to discuss everything beforehand with your partner, you have to establish and abide by safe words and the rules you set down, and you have to provide aftercare. These are extremely rational and sensible rules. Based on what this Dom said she understood by reading the accounts of Effie and the other women, Hammer did not follow these protocols. If he did not follow the protocols, then he was in fact sexually abusing them.

Vorarephilia: In additional to the applicable aspects from above, if Hammer is a vorarephile, he could not tell anybody. He could enjoy it through creative outlets like artwork, stories and other things which I am sure are readily available on Telegram and Discord now, where he could meet up with other vorarephiles and do whatever law abiding vorarephiles do - anonymously. But certainly he could never use his celebrity to bring vanilla girls in - lest of all girls who are INFLUENCERS who would LOVE nothing more than to sell a story to the tabloids. The fetish is too bizarre for almost anyone to understand were it to be made public. It is a reputation destroyer. Look how JD Vance's reputation was damaged by a fake quote that somebody on Twitter MADE UP. And unlike vorarephilia, there are no victims if JD Vance decides to gangbang the Ashely Furniture showroom.

So Hammer, who had options if he needed these outlets for his sexual release, simply chose to most irresponsible path to scratch his itch. One feels sorry for him but it was his responsibility to learn about how to deal with his impulses ethically if he did not want the information to get out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113September 30, 2024 8:38 PM

tl;dr

by Anonymousreply 114September 30, 2024 8:45 PM

R113 is definitely tl;dr.

Must be a female.

Blah, blah blah, blah blah, blah blah!!!

Sorry, Sugar Tits.

No one cares.

Armie did not commit a crime. He is INNOCENT.

Women are EVIL.

by Anonymousreply 115September 30, 2024 9:04 PM

R105 is today National "Be Your Stupidest Self" Day?

What backtracking? I said (and still stand by my words) that the evidence proved that he suggested or said something and all the mistresses consented and played along. Capisce? Or do you need me to use apples and oranges to explain it you?

by Anonymousreply 116September 30, 2024 9:14 PM

I can't believe people are still litigating this horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 117September 30, 2024 10:32 PM

R115 my God what did your mother do to you?

Obviously she hated you for being supremely irritating, that’s understandable; but what else?

by Anonymousreply 118September 30, 2024 10:41 PM

r116 And yet you can't provide this "evidence", instead talking about an LAPD investigation that had nothing to do with the two women I'm talking about.

by Anonymousreply 119October 1, 2024 5:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!