Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CNN coverage this weekend with Jim Scuitto and John Berman

The past few days, during Hurricane Helene's threat to Florida, CNN sent anchor John Berman to cover the ongoing event. Berman - to every gay man's delight - was standing outside in the wet weather, with a wet black tight tee shirt on, and his hair and skin soaking wet. Damn, did he look incredibly sexy. Can only imagine what he looks like getting out of the shower soaking wet and naked.

Today, anchor Jim Sciutto is in Tel Aviv covering the happenings there. He's standing outside with his button shirt a bit opened on his chest, showing off his luscious chest hair. WOW! He needs an OnlyFans page.

Both guys are in their early 50s and both guys just oooze sex. Whoever the assignment director was for both guys knew exactly what they were about to deliver for gay men everywhere. Would love to see these guys in a three-some with David Muir, another anchor in his early 50s.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2024 6:35 AM

I was hoping to see NBC’s Tom Llamas in a wet t-shirt, but homeboy kept his jacket on. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2024 3:30 PM

How desperate do you have to be . . .?

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2024 3:45 PM

Jim is hot. David is too. Berman isn’t my taste.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2024 3:49 PM

Btw….. I’m the Dan Abrams troll. I find newsmen extremely sexy.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2024 3:50 PM

Um Boris Sanchez por favor........

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 5:12 PM

R5 YES!!!

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2024 11:23 PM

Pics or didn’t happen

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2024 12:12 AM

But Berman did not eat a cicada

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2024 12:15 AM

Well, I never!!

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2024 2:23 AM

For his personal health, I volunteer to fly to Tel Aviv if Jim Sciutto needs a little stress relief from covering the Middle East conflagration.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2024 2:39 AM

John Berman is very sexy to me. I love his looks but I also love his sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2024 2:56 AM

I would like to see Phil Mattingly naked:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2024 6:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!