Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kate Beckinsale accuses trauma ‘healer’ of sexual assault after she skips out on $3K bill

Kate Beckinsale is embroiled in a messy battle with a trauma “healer” who claims she stiffed him on a nearly $3,000 bill — but the actress says she’s not paying because he allegedly sexually assaulted her.

In August, Nick Abramovic of the Bionic Method was contacted by the “Serendipity” star’s assistant, and they discussed scheduling three sessions that would take place during a two-week period for $2,700 total.

The sessions consist of an “intense” and “emotional” massage similar to those done during Reiki therapy, in which the healer uses psychosomatic practices to heal parts of the body that are in pain.

Abramovic claims that after the session he believed Beckinsale was pleased with his services, as she gushed over his healing methods and returned a second time.

A text message Page Six reviewed shows the star’s assistant purportedly writing via text prior to Aug. 4 that Beckinsale “really enjoyed the session.”

Abramovic claims the actress also told him herself, “‘You’re like Harry Potter. I would really like to promote you on my Instagram. I think we could do a party at my house instead of me having to come here and you could meet all my friends.’”

The healer, who claims he has not received payment from the “Jolt” star for the sessions, says he didn’t realize she was “expecting free s–t” in return for her recommendations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2024 5:35 PM

She needs help.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2024 3:29 PM

"I would really like to promote you on my Instagram" translates to "Instead of paying you, I'll mention you on SM" in basic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2024 3:35 PM

From mid-September, a message to one of her assistants by the spa owner via Instagram:

“Hello Ashley, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to follow up regarding the outstanding payment for the services I provided to Kate Beckinsale. Despite multiple attempts to resolve this matter, the payment of nearly $3,000 remains unpaid. I have made several attempts to reach out, but unfortunately, Kate had chosen not to fulfill this obligation. After consulting with legal counsel, I have been informed that the NDA requested is no longer legally binding, which leaves me with no other recourse but to consider other options.”

One of Beckinsale's representative shared this :

“‘Somatic trauma therapist’ Nick Abramovic is well aware as to why his bill has not been paid. He knows this because he received a letter from Kate Beckinsale’s lawyer, Marty Singer. Kate is not able to discuss the matter because it is being investigated by the LAPD.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2024 3:35 PM

Is Kate Beckinsale broke?

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2024 3:37 PM

Kate is a "broke cunt" and a fucking liar.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 4:13 PM

She's bats.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2024 4:16 PM

It's obvious Kate is mentally unwell. Her social media is a window into her insanity.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2024 4:18 PM

When did she morph into Millie Bobbie Brown?

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2024 4:21 PM

She fucked that guy?

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2024 4:47 PM

She's always been extremely unlikeable - so many interviews and stories about her over the decades.

Meanwhile this delusional bitch wants us to believe she's never used Botox, fillers or had ANY plastic surgery - at 50.

She's an evil mean bitch. Ask Claire Danes.

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2024 4:51 PM

She looks like DL fave Kylie Minogue.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2024 5:30 PM

R10 What happened with her and Claire Danes? I'd also be willing to get any gossip about her from Chloe Sevigny.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2024 5:40 PM

R12 - they made a movie together like 25 years ago about 2 young women who go to jail in Thailand for drug smuggling. Broke down Palace.

It was really a two-character film and the young Claire Danes thought they would become friends or hang out. Apparently Kate wanted nothing to do with her- just did her lines and kept her distance.

Claire said: [on co-star Kate Beckinsale and hoping to become friends] That was wrong. We didn't. She's complicated. She's prickly.

I can't imagine a 20 year old Claire Danes being a nightmare to be around - sometimes actors don't get along, but I've always been team Claire with that.

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2024 5:50 PM

R13 I'd forgotten Beckinsale was in that, thanks for clarifying!

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2024 5:52 PM

$3,000?! She's airing out her dirty laundry, making herself look small time and making producers run away from the crazy over $3,000?

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2024 5:56 PM

She's always been problematic.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2024 5:58 PM

I would pay the fucking bill and not have the matter discussed in the public

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2024 5:59 PM

I rarely feel bad for heterosexual men, but yikes.

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2024 6:03 PM

She seems very nutty lately. She posted recent pictures of herself in a hospital bed with some huge bow on her head. .Is getting older causing a breakdown?

by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2024 6:08 PM

Strange. I had no idea women have mid-life crisis!

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2024 6:12 PM

Not only can we have a mid-life crisis, r20, but we also have this thing called menopause.

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2024 8:04 PM

Meh, r13. If Beckinsale didn't want to become besties with Danes then that's her prerogative. Danes shouldn't have hassled her.

by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2024 8:06 PM

I don't think she has a lot of friends. I've never seen her with any. I saw her a few years ago and while striking, she looked computer generated. Terrible style as well.

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2024 2:05 PM

R23 And now that Dame Maggie Smith has kicked the bucket, Beckinsale is down to just two friends today.

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2024 3:02 PM

R22 - well there's also a level of professionalism and camaraderie you expect when you're working together for several months - just the two of you - for 16 hours a day.

Kate wasn't extremely well known back then either - just starting out in Hollywood. Probably a good idea to keep on good terms with everyone - even with a young Claire Danes who had more star power and was better known at the time.

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2024 5:22 PM

Well, I found this from 1998, r25:

[quote]Danes has a girlish admiration for the 25-year-old Beckinsale, and she went into the project hoping they would become good friends. "That was wrong," she says, still visibly wounded. "We didn't." (Beckinsale declined to be interview for this story.) "

Sounds like Danes went in wanting to try to make Beckinsale her great friend and Beckinsale didn't reciproate in the way Danes wanted. Perhaps Danes came on too strong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2024 6:43 PM

It's work. If you make a friend at work,(and we all need more friends), that is a blessing and a bonus. But we are at work to WORK.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2024 6:50 PM

She was NOT one of Claire’s FANS

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2024 6:52 PM

R27 - everyone knows that - but for Claire to mention it to press in a couple of interviews (she was press savvy by then) is rather telling. They DID work - but they were also the 2 principal actors in a several month shoot on location in Thailand.

Anytime actors make even a slight comment about working with another actor - it's a very telling move.

And Claire Danes isn't going around telling everyone that she's never had botox, filler or any plastic surgery like Kate just did a few months ago - even though we all have fucking EYES Kate. 50 year old women don't look like that from veggies and sunscreen.

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2024 7:07 PM

Everyone doesn't remember work is work. Work is a surrogate for the personal life of those of us who forget.

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2024 7:13 PM

I produced an ad project with her (a very well known liquor brand) and she was 100% a nightmare. Made supermodels seem like a walk in the park.

by Anonymousreply 31September 29, 2024 7:16 PM

Kate Beckinsale must hate her namesake Winslet for stealing her planned career. The daughter of two working class actors who was sent to one of the most expensive schools in London and developed a complex.

Before Sense & Sensibility Beckinsale had won plaudits for One Against The Wind, Much Ado About Nothing and Cold Comfort Farm.

And she must hate Gwyneth Paltrow who won more plaudits for her version of Emma than Kate's.

Pearl Harbor or The Aviator didn't boost her career and those crappy vampire movies were just crappy.

Beckinsale was AMAZING in The Last Days Of Disco though, as a brittle narcissist who bullies her female friends.

by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2024 7:26 PM

I know nothing about her personal life? From the outside looking in, she's had a diverse and successful career.

by Anonymousreply 33September 29, 2024 7:29 PM

Beckinsale seems like the type of woman who doesn't really acknowledge other women, but would rather have a male circle of friends. Shouldn't be difficult in figuring out the 'why', there.

by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2024 8:12 PM

R29, Brokedown Palace was filmed in the Philipinnes. Claire Danes made such nasy comments about the Philipinnes that she was banned from the country for being so rude and offensive. Given her lack of tact and general human politeness, I can't imagine Danes was much fun to be around on set, so it's no surprise Beckinsale wasn't being too friendly with her. Danes also got her films banned from the Philipinnes, which meant that Brokedown Palace was banned too. I suspect that pissed off the whole cast and crew, not just Beckinsale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 29, 2024 8:14 PM

I think it was in fact the same interview in which Danes made some of her obnoxious comments about the Philipinnes, which got her and her films banned from the country, that she also dissed Beckinsale for not wanting to be her buddy. This would be Premiere magazine, either August or October 1998. Although, she'd also been nasty about the Philippines in a Vogue interview too, so no wonder they got fed up with her.

Clare Danes on Manila:

“[It] smelled of cockroaches, with rats all over, [had] no sewerage system,” and was populated by people with “no arms, no legs, no eyes”.

by Anonymousreply 36September 29, 2024 8:21 PM

They’re all a bunch of liars!

by Anonymousreply 37September 29, 2024 8:23 PM

Didn't she rupture her esophagus recently due to her bulimia?

by Anonymousreply 38September 29, 2024 8:42 PM

Danes has always seemed like a nasty person to me. Didn’t she steal some guy from his pregnant wife/ girlfriend and expressed no remorse whatsoever?

by Anonymousreply 39September 29, 2024 9:07 PM

Seems she may be really sick, why else do people go to these quack doctors unless it’s a last resort

by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2024 9:41 PM

Is he any relation to spirit cooker Marina?

by Anonymousreply 41September 29, 2024 9:56 PM

[quote]Didn’t she steal some guy from his pregnant wife/ girlfriend and expressed no remorse whatsoever?

Billy Crudup from Mary-Louise Parker.

by Anonymousreply 42September 29, 2024 10:18 PM

r15 I just checked her IMDB and it's bleak. 3 upcoming films are all D-list, straight to streaming trash. I think her career has gone straight down the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 43September 29, 2024 11:08 PM

[quote]Kate wasn't extremely well known back then either - just starting out in Hollywood. Probably a good idea to keep on good terms with everyone - even with a young Claire Danes who had more star power and was better known at the time.

Danes is 6 years younger than Beckinsale and by the time of Brokedown Palace Danes had won a Golden Globe and been nominated for an Emmy for My So Called Life, had big hits with Little Women, Romeo + Juliet and worked with some huge names.

You'd think that she and Beckinsale could have bonded over Shakespeare and literary adaptations.

Beckinsale gave birth to her future nepobaby shortly after filming so maybe that impacted on her behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 44September 30, 2024 8:27 AM

She’s on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 45September 30, 2024 8:28 AM

The "trauma healer" sounds like a total quack. She probably realized his services were worthless and rather than admit she was duped, she came up with the assault excuse to avoid paying.

[QUOTE]"I would really like to promote you on my Instagram" translates to "Instead of paying you, I'll mention you on SM" in basic bitch.

I'll never understand millionaire stars who do this. Younger actors starting out, sure. But established stars? It's so unseemly.

by Anonymousreply 46September 30, 2024 9:21 AM

Claire Danes is no sweet, innocent angel herself.

by Anonymousreply 47September 30, 2024 9:33 AM

She has a new face and is acting batshit. She’s turning into that actress from Twin Peaks.

by Anonymousreply 48September 30, 2024 10:02 AM

Kate should stop using extreme filters for her social media posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 30, 2024 10:19 AM

Clare Danes is not that good-looking, maybe on par with Cameron Diaz. I'd say Kate B., even though older, is better-looking.

by Anonymousreply 50September 30, 2024 10:31 AM

If he sexually assaulted her, she should have gone to the police.

by Anonymousreply 51September 30, 2024 10:53 AM

Reality show idea: Kate and Alice Evans go on a road trip through Wales learning about their partners' culture.

by Anonymousreply 52September 30, 2024 11:13 AM

I don’t want to side with a “trauma healer” but I think I have to.

by Anonymousreply 53September 30, 2024 11:14 AM

Does trauma ever really heal? Trauma mitigation is about as good as it gets.

by Anonymousreply 54September 30, 2024 11:41 AM

R54 Studies using MDMA show that the substance is capable of 'curing' PTSD symptoms. Not sure how it would work in a wide scale application or how much brain damage the substance can cause, but trauma can be substantially helped.

by Anonymousreply 55September 30, 2024 2:13 PM

So the trauma healer caused more trauma? And then expects payment…

by Anonymousreply 56September 30, 2024 2:23 PM

What happened between Kate and Victoria Beckham? They seemed inseparable for a while and now I don’t even think they follow each other on social media.

by Anonymousreply 57September 30, 2024 5:16 PM

Great actress, weird person. Pig for attention.

by Anonymousreply 58October 1, 2024 2:56 AM

R35 = Kate Beckinsale

by Anonymousreply 59October 1, 2024 3:25 AM

R35, lordy. Danes is lucky that her comments were made in the pre-social media era. Can you imagine how quickly she'd be canceled for saying this?

[quote] In an interview in Vogue magazine in April, Danes described Manila as a "ghastly and weird city."

[quote] More recently, she was quoted in Premiere magazine as saying Manila "smelled of cockroaches, with rats all over, and that there is no sewerage system, and the people do not have anything - no arms, no legs, no eyes."

by Anonymousreply 60October 1, 2024 3:44 AM

Let's get her!

by Anonymousreply 61October 1, 2024 3:56 AM

I agree with Claire Danes, I was in Manila in June of 1992 for work. Shithole City comes to mind, smelled like garbage, decay& Death.

Rats& roaches everywhere and the Philippine Gov't wanted the Navy out of Subic Bay Naval base(really bad decision on their part)

I stayed a week. The only good thing about Manila was the sailors.

by Anonymousreply 62October 1, 2024 4:27 AM

R62, but did the people have no arms, no legs, no eyes?

by Anonymousreply 63October 1, 2024 4:28 AM

How is Claire Bear's gay husband doing, btw?

by Anonymousreply 64October 1, 2024 4:29 AM

To R63-I'm sure I saw something like that, but the stench of decay& garbage and all the poors all over Manila.

Manila was an "olde, decaying, dirty city" that smelled. The sailors were fun!!

by Anonymousreply 65October 1, 2024 4:39 AM

Remember how much Claire D. sucks makes me appreciate Kate being a cunt to her. There's definitely more to this story. #TeamKate.

by Anonymousreply 66October 1, 2024 11:35 PM

Sexual healing was bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 67October 1, 2024 11:50 PM

Now that it's pumpkin spice w/brandy season, I'll have to re watch VACANCY. Beckinsale was great in that film. Very scary because the plot is plausible. If you like horror films minus the gore, this is one to see. She's also excellent in the comedy LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP.

by Anonymousreply 68October 3, 2024 12:57 AM

It was great to see her back with Chloe Sevigny in Love and Friendship!

by Anonymousreply 69October 3, 2024 12:58 AM

All actors and actresses are damaged attention-whores.

by Anonymousreply 70October 3, 2024 1:33 AM

R70, I agree completely. I've known a few and they are selfish cunts.

by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2024 5:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!