Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hassan Nasrallah is DEAD TO ME

World War III is upon us.

The leader of Hezbollah had just turned 64.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 4, 2024 1:11 PM

Allahu Akbar

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2024 10:03 AM

Awww, he looks like Santa Claus. Maybe not so much any more . . .

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2024 10:04 AM

Thank fuck, saw yesterday they took out a whole command group in a strike (after running it by the US) and have had my fingers crossed since.

SkyNews was reporting immediately after that he survived the strike, citing Iranian propaganda sources. They never learn, because an hour or so later Iran released a statement saying these rats are all replaceable in their eyes.

It's hilarious because just a couple of days ago, protesters in Brussels were chanting "Nasrallah, hit Tel Aviv". šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2024 10:06 AM

[quote]According to IDF Nasrallah and Ali Karaki, who survived an assassination attempt earlier this week, are dead along with other Hezbollah seniors

Israel taking out the trash that Lebanon cannot / will not!

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2024 10:10 AM

[quote]Awww, he looks like Santa Claus. Maybe not so much any more . . .

He looks more like Krampus. Who the fuck cares what he looks like now?

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 10:11 AM

I'm so excited to receive the anecdotal wisdom of Dataloungers on this complex geopolitical topic.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2024 10:12 AM

Heā€™s probably in multiple pieces, assuming thereā€™s anything left at all.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2024 10:13 AM

However r6, your wisdom can wait.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2024 10:14 AM

r6 There's nothing to be wise about, for the past 32 years he lead a horrible terrorist group ā€“ a proxy of Iran ā€“ that occupies the southern part of Lebanon, and one which the Lebanese government is too weak to move against. He's dead and humanity can celebrate. Nothing complex about it.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2024 10:16 AM

Some are saying this is bigger than all of Hamas leadership that's been killed so far, combined.

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2024 10:18 AM

Thank you, Israel.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2024 10:18 AM

r9 Founder of Hezbollah, even. He made it into what it is today. In just two weeks, Israel has taken out thousands of them, including most of the Hez command heads. It's pretty damn remarkable, the amount of actionable intelligence they must have amassed over the decades must have been huge.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2024 10:23 AM

Not much lost when I blocked R8. šŸš«

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2024 10:26 AM

There are parties currently taking place in the streets of Lebanon, in case you were wondering what the ordinary Lebanese think of this Iranian scum occupying their land.

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2024 10:35 AM

Cynthia Nixon is writing a strongly worded letter as we speak

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2024 10:39 AM

Chappell Roan's heart breaks for Nasrallah and his family.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2024 10:41 AM

He was oppressive but couldnā€™t live forever.

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2024 10:51 AM

Can I have his stuff (shudder)?

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2024 10:55 AM

Fuck yeah! I'm sure many college students and that one asshole poster here (or maybe two) are going to be full of sorrow about this but Lebanon will not. Please tell us, Hamas supporter at DL, how sad this is and how a child could have been hurt. Or tell us that Israel kills a million children a minute in Gaza. But I don't fucking like terrorists so I'm happy.

by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2024 11:42 AM

The trolls here are clever at many things, but modulating their tone is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2024 11:45 AM

Yes, R15, and she is on a hunger strike until dinner time.

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2024 11:52 AM

Reasons to be cheerful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2024 11:55 AM

Bravo, Israel. The Israelis know exactly and all to well what they are dealing with. While the West keeps it's head up its ass, Israel cannot afford to ignore the truth about islam.

Unfortunately, this guy is just a symptom, the disease is islam.

by Anonymousreply 23September 28, 2024 11:55 AM

That's a rough 64 honey......

by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2024 12:14 PM

He will not be missed

by Anonymousreply 25September 28, 2024 12:20 PM

^^^Did you ask any goats?

by Anonymousreply 26September 28, 2024 12:23 PM

[quote]The leader of Hezbollah had just turned 64.

Seeing as heā€™s dead, can I get my birthday present back?

by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2024 12:29 PM

Kamala needs to express support for taking out these terrorists. Obamaā€™s refusal to ever acknowledge Islamic terrorism is a big part of how we got Trump.

by Anonymousreply 28September 28, 2024 12:33 PM

Exploded their pagers, then exploded their walkie-talkies, then bombed them to hell when they had no other choice but to meet in person. Ingenious. And all in under two weeks!

Also, they followed up this strike with overnight strikes on a massive Hezbollah weapons depot AND they killed a Hamas commander in Syria. They're going all out ahead of the October 7th anniversary and it's beautiful to watch. Finally, this region is getting cleaned up.

The Nasrallah motherfucker can rest in piss. The blood of tens of thousands of Lebanese, Syrians, French, and Americans is on his hands.

by Anonymousreply 29September 28, 2024 12:37 PM

Netanyahu is waging a news cycle war. He is a brilliant strategist.

And I hate to say it, but he is playing both Biden and Trump.

by Anonymousreply 30September 28, 2024 12:43 PM

Rape was his connubially, blissful relationship with his wife(ves), on demand, lest his lovely, teaching lash taught them better if they refused.

^ You know this was the case, absolutely. A martyr on earth could not go without getting his dick wet.

by Anonymousreply 31September 28, 2024 12:48 PM

wonder if they have confirmation about sinwar yet.

by Anonymousreply 32September 28, 2024 12:49 PM

No, Sinwar is still hiding, unfortunately.

Iranians have now moved the Ayatollah to safety, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 28, 2024 12:52 PM

What was on his Ipod? Oh, wait, music is haram.

by Anonymousreply 34September 28, 2024 1:01 PM

Hezbollah confirmed his death on Telegram about an hour ago.

by Anonymousreply 35September 28, 2024 1:05 PM

Is anyone old enough to remember the novelty song Ayatollah, set to the tune of My Sharona circa 1979 ?(my Jr. High years)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 28, 2024 1:09 PM

IDF says 83 1-tonne bombs were dropped on Nasrallah's bunker. They obviously didn't want to leave anything to chance. Blown to smithereens, it's amazing they were able to identify his body in the wreckage this morning.

by Anonymousreply 37September 28, 2024 1:18 PM

yeah when I read the part about over 80 bombs, I wondered how he was identified.

by Anonymousreply 38September 28, 2024 1:21 PM

R37, Jews aren't fucking around or taking anymore shit. It is a lesson we should all learn.

by Anonymousreply 39September 28, 2024 1:21 PM

won't Iran retaliate?

by Anonymousreply 40September 28, 2024 1:41 PM

[QUOTE]it's amazing they were able to identify his body in the wreckage this morning.

They probably had him chipped. Sound gross, but I'm sure they like keeping track of their assests and scanned the wreckage. Also for burial purposes. Aren't Muslims are more fastidious about collecting parts for burial?

by Anonymousreply 41September 28, 2024 1:42 PM

I bet he wore sexy, expensive bikini underwear.

by Anonymousreply 42September 28, 2024 1:43 PM

[quote]Aren't Muslims are more fastidious about collecting parts for burial?

They're fastidious about the perception that the whole body was buried. But the terrorists are also practical and don't mind if only a small chunk of him actually gets a proper burial. Which is why I suspect this whole story about them identifying his corpse is bullshit, they probably just found a piece of his garment or something.

by Anonymousreply 43September 28, 2024 1:48 PM

[quote]won't Iran retaliate?

Nope, they only wage war through their proxies and now two of those got obliterated. Only Assad and the Houthis left.

by Anonymousreply 44September 28, 2024 1:49 PM

Although I loathe Bibi, the idea that Hez and Hamas are running scared pleases me as they have forced gays, women, and children to live in fear and pain for so long.

by Anonymousreply 45September 28, 2024 1:53 PM

Do the Iranians even have sophisticated weapons? They have to rely on second-hand Russian and Chinese technology, because the rest of the world has embargoes against them.

by Anonymousreply 46September 28, 2024 1:56 PM

Yes, they do have nice ballistic missiles, which they are providing to the Russians to wreak havoc in Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 47September 28, 2024 1:58 PM

R28 She doesn't need to do anything but hold her feet still at this point. Trump's talking points backfire with Biden out of the race - he is the old man now.

by Anonymousreply 48September 28, 2024 2:04 PM

Things I learned in School: A few years ago, I took a class called Peace and Conflict Studies. We talked about groups like Hezbollah. What I learned back then was the reason so many people in Lebanon supported them was because they were much more than a terrorist group. They had all kinds of social programs, and helped people find housing, food, jobs, medical assistance etc. And when some earthquake struck, they were first on the scene in the neighborhoods helping people, clearing rubble and helping them rebuild. They gained political traction by doing this. So yes they had what they described as their "militant arm" but they were also a source of support for the people. While we can agree they're the "bad guys", in so many ways they are part of the social and political structure of the country and things are not as black and white as the media casts them. Hezbollah does bad things. But understand why they play an important role in the political life of Lebanon.

by Anonymousreply 49September 28, 2024 2:06 PM

Ah thank you R49. I was wondering where you were. Jim Jones got a lot of people off drugs. Fucking Mormon churches help a lot of their flock and the towns they're in, they still fucking suck.

by Anonymousreply 50September 28, 2024 2:16 PM

[quote]They had all kinds of social programs, and helped people find housing, food, jobs, medical assistance etc.

Oh, give me a fucking break. The Lebanese government would have done all that and more if they were allowed to rule over and function in their own country like a normal government is supposed to, instead of this forced sharing agreement with a terrorist organisation, foisted onto them by Iran with the sole purpose of waging an eternal proxy war against Israel.

It's like saying the cartels are gaining "social traction" among the Mexicans because they promise to leave them alone if they won't alert the government to their dealings. Of fucking course the population gets used to anything over the decades and starts accepting completely insane things as normal.

[quote]and things are not as black and white as the media casts them

No, it's only the person who gave you this lecture who wanted to turn this into a grey area, as bleeding heart progressives are prone to; their love for the various terrorist groups seemingly knows no bounds. Not everything packaged as a lecture that happens to take place at a university is gospel, you really should know that by know.

[quote]But understand why they play an important role in the political life of Lebanon.

Oh yes, so that's why all those Lebanese in the videos of the strike in Beirut and Tyr were celebrating while filming said strikes, and why there's currently dancing in the streets of both Lebanon and Syria as I type. Makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 51September 28, 2024 2:18 PM

{quote] World War III is upon us.

OP should see if it can get a job writing headlines for Fox News, it is more than qualified.

by Anonymousreply 52September 28, 2024 2:20 PM

you're missing the point. I said that Hezbollah were the bad guys, but that they gained traction not just through terrorizing the population but by helping people. I suppose they did terror too, but the people felt dependent on them. Hezbollah is BAD, ok? And comparing them to the cartels in the 90s is not a bad analogy. In many communities the cartels paid people to work in the cocaine business. The cocaine economy in Medellin was a real thing. When we read about rich Arabs donating money to Hezbollah, they justify it by saying they're donating to a non profit social services organization not terrorists. But that is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 53September 28, 2024 2:25 PM

Good riddance. He was a cleric preaching hate.

by Anonymousreply 54September 28, 2024 2:35 PM

[quote] Hezbollah does bad things.

This has to be THE biggest understatement of the thread. My dog pissing up the carpet is a ā€œbad thing.ā€ Hezbollah killed tens of thousands of people over the years.

by Anonymousreply 55September 28, 2024 2:46 PM

Next, the leaders of Iran.

by Anonymousreply 56September 28, 2024 2:50 PM

[QUOTE]but that they gained traction not just through terrorizing the population but by helping people. I suppose they did terror too

This sounds an awful lot like terrorizing captives. Hezbollah's munificence had to be paid back with loyalty, or else. Do you not understand that extracurricular death squads might have been an enforcement tool? It's the worst kind of manipulation into pretending a false intimacy with a host (or conquered) state. And when the captives who have been "showered with generosity" raise a simple complaint, the enforcers come out to do their business and keep the colonial Lebanese in line. Can you imagine their threats and what they carried out?

Don't be naive. Same shit happened in Mob neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Bronx, an Staten Island. Criminal conspiracies magically operate on the same bases across the world.

by Anonymousreply 57September 28, 2024 2:50 PM

I hope Mossad/IDL keeps calling these shots and then following through. "Oh, hi, yes we will kill you next." And everytime they name a leader, they kill him, until no one is willing to be named leader. Make these fuckers look over their shoulders like we've had to for 30 years now.

by Anonymousreply 58September 28, 2024 2:51 PM

You know people in Lebanon are telling the Israelis where these mother fuckers are hiding.

by Anonymousreply 59September 28, 2024 3:08 PM

The Israelis donā€™t need to be told. They know where everybody is. Itā€™s just a question of will you make them come for you,

by Anonymousreply 60September 28, 2024 3:21 PM

[QUOTE]Itā€™s just a question of will you make them come for you, They know where everybody is.

Are you really sure about that, meaning knowing where high value targets are almost all the time? Is Mossad that good? Or its informants? I'm sure they have Turkish information, too.

by Anonymousreply 61September 28, 2024 3:32 PM

First, I'm shocked but pleasantly surprised by this thread. When I saw the headline I expected this to be yet another anti-Israel/pro-Hamas thread in which we learn of the horrible acts of the Jews against their peace-loving innocent Palestinian/Lebanese neighbors (who attack only out of fear for their lives and the injustice of it all, dontchaknow) but no, we have our collective heads screwed on straight (sorry) for once. While I'm in about 55% agreement with R51 ā€” we cannot be so naive as to think Islam is a religion of peace, but like all religious organizations, they do some good as cover for the evil that they espouse overall ā€” what we, as Americans, misunderstand is that the mindset of the Middle East is not comparable to our frame of reference.

But our place in the world dramatically changed when Shitler "won" in 2016. His "victory" was the result of decades of Russian-block interference and manipulation. Trump has been a KGB tool for almost as long as Russia has been chipping away at our way of life and world leadership, and it was and is Putin's crowning achievement that he destabilized the US without firing a single shot. Gullible and greedy Republikkkans are more than happy to do Russia's bidding in exchange for a few dollars; hence, you see the caravans of Christofascists visiting Moscow on the regular via the NRA, which I am confident time will bear out has become Russia's leading US money-launderer and influence peddler. It has been truly remarkable that a scant 12 years ago Russia was our "chief geopolitical foe" as Mitt Romney put it yet is now considered a way station to Heaven by our political RIght.

Iran, meanwhile, has gone from being a thorn in our side since Reagan negotiated with Ayatollah Khomeni to hold the hostages until he won the 1980 election (a fact that has been proven, so don't even try) to now being a threat to worldwide peace. Part of what the Orange Menace did was help Iran by walking away from the nuclear deal that put Iran under our thumbs, surrendering what little influence we had in the region. Mango Mussolini then gave away our greatest bargaining chip with Israel when he moved our embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem (for absolutely nothing in return in terms of political bargaining), which not only gave Israe's right everything they've wanted but simultaneously changed the political calculation across the Caliphate.

In a nutshell, what the Tangerine Tyrant did was turn a delicate diplomatic balancing act over like the wedding cake table at a Real Housewives nuptial brawl. Now, the power in the Middle East lays with Iran, who has used their surrogates in Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and every other terrorist organization to achieve their first real steps at eliminating Israel since 1948. As Thomas Friedman put it (hey, despite being wrong almost all of the time, he has a point in this:) Iran is happy to sacrifice as many Palestinians, Lebanese, and Syrians as it takes to destroy Israel. It's why Iran was ever-so-upset when Israel struck the Hamas leader in Tehran. It's why the exploding pagers was such an incredible operation that stunned Iran (and Russia). And frankly, I'm surprised that Israel is undertaking these operations [italic]now.[/italic] before our election as it exposes the rift between the American right headed by DonOld and Israel's right.

The scary part comes when you remember that for Diaper Don and the Republikkkan traitors, accusation is projection, and he's been on a tirade in recent weeks claiming that Kamala's election will lead to WW3. It's pretty clear: if OrangeJebus and Thielbot win, we're headed for horrific worldwide conflict... or worse, the only way we'll avoid certain annihilation is by giving up our independence, safety and strength (for example, NATO) and allowing Russia, Iran, and China to ascend to worldwide dominance.

by Anonymousreply 62September 28, 2024 4:13 PM

I very much believe in Christ and hold on to my faith but sometimes I think John Lennon was right.

by Anonymousreply 63September 28, 2024 4:17 PM

One of the most popular leftists positions on October 7th was that Israel LET Hamas attack them, they allowed them to invade so they could invade Gaza.

Now the same leftists are accusing Israel of escalating the war by eliminating an enemy that has been attacking them for a year, including bombing Israeli children playing football in the Golan Heights.

As many tweets I've seen today have said, Arabs in the region are celebrating the destruction of Hezbollah while white western academic types are in mourning.

by Anonymousreply 64September 28, 2024 4:31 PM

Can anyone imagine that Hezbollah is actually an unwanted colonialist invader in Lebanon? Except the invader is your next door neighbors?

by Anonymousreply 65September 28, 2024 4:32 PM

Womp fucking Womp

by Anonymousreply 66September 28, 2024 4:45 PM

[Quote] When I saw the headline I expected this to be yet another anti-Israel/pro-Hamas thread in which we learn of the horrible acts of the Jews against their peace-loving innocent Palestinian/Lebanese neighbors

Yes, the datalounge, that hotbed of anti-Israel sentiment! The Ziono-fascists post thread after thread about every war crime or crime against humanity Israel commits and dare anyone to disagree with them. If you do they dogpile and FF bomb you because their fascist voice is the only one they want heard.

by Anonymousreply 67September 28, 2024 4:46 PM

[QUOTE] that Israel LET Hamas attack them, they allowed them to invade so they could invade Gaza.

Actually, sorry, but didn't Netanyahu deliberately and strategically place IDF away from a very vulnerable area to a lesser one south? So many people died because they were left unprotected by strategic mistakes made by Netanyahu with no IDF protection? Why?

I would *never* think Netanyahu wouldn't place his own people at grevious danger if it meant his political protection. He's like that, isn't he? Just like Trump would be OK with a Russian soldier's dick up my ass.

Why don't you believe Netanyahu didn't sacrifice you? I hate the fucker, and AFAIK, so does a substantial proportion of Israelis. And It was well before Oct 7. I would never blame the IDF, but Netanyahu was one of the tinderbox waiting to be fed. He was probably too stupid to understand the scale of the carnage, but his personal pursuits were paramount, just like Trump puts himself above our national security interests.

Two fucking peas in a pod.

by Anonymousreply 68September 28, 2024 4:47 PM

[Quote] One of the most popular leftists positions on October 7th was that Israel LET Hamas attack them, they allowed them to invade so they could invade Gaza.

This is objectively true. We know from the U.S. Congress that Israel was informed by the GIS a year and a half ago about the Hamas attack plan, and was told a week before 10/7 that the attack was to be put into action in the next few days.

Itā€™s not conjecture, itā€™s been confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 69September 28, 2024 4:49 PM

[Quote] Israel cannot afford to ignore the truth about islam.

[Quote] Unfortunately, this guy is just a symptom, the disease is islam.

Oh, is Israel at war with Islam? Should Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Turkey all declare war on Israel? If what you are saying is true, perhaps Israel will be striking Istanbul and Saudi next?

by Anonymousreply 70September 28, 2024 4:52 PM

Sorry ^ to a lesser one NORTH

How can I argue my point if I was being opposite?

BTW, all of my information comes from Noga Tarnopolsky via her Twitter, not U.S. media. I've been watching her since October. I tried to link her, but was not allowed.

by Anonymousreply 71September 28, 2024 4:55 PM

Does it really need to be said? Israel is an imperialist terror state. It invades its neighbors, steals land from people under occupation, and commits mass murder to achieve its aim. Itā€™s an evil nation and people who supper it are brainwashed from the crib into their fascist ideology.

by Anonymousreply 72September 28, 2024 4:56 PM

^^^ support

by Anonymousreply 73September 28, 2024 4:56 PM

Exhibit A: Trump loves Israel and Israel loves Trump.

by Anonymousreply 74September 28, 2024 4:57 PM

Cynthia Nixon joined us at R72.

by Anonymousreply 75September 28, 2024 4:57 PM

R75 is what they do because they canā€™t deny the facts šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

by Anonymousreply 76September 28, 2024 5:06 PM

Yippee

by Anonymousreply 77September 28, 2024 5:06 PM

R75 either her or an(other) Iranian asset. Same bot that's been posting on other threads on this subject - and ONLY those threads, nothing else (using ignoredar)

Its 8:36 PM in Tehran, so if they're not a bot they're working late shift

Downvote and move on, no point in arguing

by Anonymousreply 78September 28, 2024 5:08 PM

Just imagine how any country thatā€™s not Israel would be seen and treated if it was constantly bombing its neighbors, murdering their leadership.

Israel gets a pass to do whatever it wants because of the stranglehold Zionists have on American foreign policy.

by Anonymousreply 79September 28, 2024 5:08 PM

Dimwitted v8fascist is too stupid to be able to make a reasoned argument so it lies about ignoredar.

I guess thatā€™s the best you can do when you support an evil murderous regime.

So anyone who objects to diplomacy by mass murder is an ā€œIranian asset,ā€ just like anyone who objects to Zionist imperialism is an ā€œantisemite.ā€ Itā€™s like arguing with little children.

by Anonymousreply 80September 28, 2024 5:11 PM

Ł„Ł‚ŲÆ ŁƒŲ§Ł† Ł„ŲÆŁŠŁ‡ Ł…Ų¤Ų®Ų±Ų© Ų¬Ł…ŁŠŁ„Ų©ŲŒ Ł„ŁƒŁ†Ł‡ Ł„Ł… ŁŠŲ³ŲŖŲ·Ų¹ Ų£Ł† ŁŠŲ¹ŁŠŲ“ Ų„Ł„Ł‰ Ų§Ł„Ų£ŲØŲÆ. laqad kan ladayh muakharat jamilatun, lakinah lam yastatie 'an yaeish 'iilaa al'abdu. He had a beautiful ass, but he couldn't live forever.

by Anonymousreply 81September 28, 2024 5:14 PM

[QUOTE]Just imagine how any country thatā€™s not Israel would be seen and treated if it was constantly bombing its neighbors, murdering their leadership.

Well, you're a little contextless cunt, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 82September 28, 2024 5:18 PM

Ever since R72 entered the chat, I would suggest you start WW all of your own posts because they will FF you until you are put on time out for a day or two, unable to post.

by Anonymousreply 83September 28, 2024 5:26 PM

Look at how they melt down when their cultish worship of Israel is challenged. They literally go insane. Itā€™s cognitive dissonance. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 84September 28, 2024 5:26 PM

or just FF r72. Enough do it and they will be gone.

by Anonymousreply 85September 28, 2024 5:28 PM

[QUOTE]Just imagine how any country thatā€™s not Israel would be seen and treated if it was constantly bombing its neighbors, murdering their leadership.

The US wouldā€™ve killed Nasrallah decades ago if Hezbollah was launching rockets into our country from across the border.

by Anonymousreply 86September 28, 2024 5:51 PM

Holy shit, Kamala celebrated his death by calling him a terrorist with American blood on his hands and said she stands behind Israel. šŸ˜³

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 28, 2024 7:03 PM

I'm sad that Hassan Nasrallah will never get to experience Naomi Watts moisturiser for dry vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 88September 28, 2024 7:06 PM

The troll has been gray-lined.

by Anonymousreply 89September 28, 2024 7:20 PM

R87, good.

by Anonymousreply 90September 28, 2024 7:22 PM

Remember when Beirut was the Paris of the middle east? Until a certain demographic moved in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 28, 2024 7:32 PM

What demographic, R91?

by Anonymousreply 92September 28, 2024 11:12 PM

Palestinians r92

by Anonymousreply 93September 28, 2024 11:14 PM

See new posts Conversation George Conway reposted Jonathan Elkhoury- Ų¬ŁˆŁ†Ų§Ų«Ų§Ł† Ų§Ł„Ų®ŁˆŲ±ŁŠ @Jonathan_Elk As a Lebanese, this is one of the happiest days in Lebanonā€™s history. As a Middle Easterner, this is one of the most transformative days for the Middle East. As a human being who holds peace before my eyes, this is the most important day for our region.

Nasrallah and Hezbollah have terrorized the Lebanese people since the 1980s. He is responsible for the continuous downfall of Lebanonā€™s economy and sovereignty. He bears responsibility for countless assassinations of fine Lebanese men and women, solely for opposing his grip on our precious country.

Nasrallah is also responsible for the slaughter of thousands of Syrian children, women, and men, as well as for other atrocities across the Middle East.

Every Lebanese and every decent human being should feel joy at the downfall of one of the greatest evils of our time.

Now, we have a real chance to look forward, ensuring Hezbollahā€™s weapons are handed over to the Lebanese authorities, and sitting down with Israelis and the West for genuine negotiations on normalization and peace between our countriesā€”Israel and Lebanon. 3:49 AM Ā· Sep 28, 2024

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 28, 2024 11:56 PM

So true about American white academics handwringing over Israel's "aggression."

by Anonymousreply 95September 29, 2024 12:41 AM

Why Hasn't Israel Assassinated Hamas Leader Yahya Sinwar in Gaza?

The Shin Bet security service has set up two special assassination-planning teams, one just for Sinwar. He's shunning cellphones and computers, and probably even wears gloves when he writes his notes, but Israeli security officials are sure he's living on borrowed time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 29, 2024 12:52 AM

R2, in many pics imo he looked like Ice Cube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 29, 2024 12:59 AM

[QUOTE]he conveys his messages in small code-written notes that he probably touches while wearing gloves so that his enemies won't be able to extract his DNA. His messages are sent by couriers.

What would Israel do with his DNA?

by Anonymousreply 98September 29, 2024 1:38 AM

^ Other than to confirm Sinwar's death if they could get their hands on his corpse.

by Anonymousreply 99September 29, 2024 1:42 AM

R87 Kamala is sensible, and its not just American and Israeli blood he had on his hands. Plenty of Lebanese too, and even Syrians are celebrating

[quote]The troll has been gray-lined.

R89 Not even that now, completely gone, vamoosed. Plenty more where that came from though, like buses there'll be another one along in a minute, packed with the same lies

by Anonymousreply 100September 29, 2024 2:15 AM

Susan Dey has yet to issue a statement.

by Anonymousreply 101September 29, 2024 3:34 AM

HAHA!

by Anonymousreply 102September 29, 2024 3:38 AM

Oh what a circus, oh what a show assholey people have gone to town, over the death of a terrorist called hassan nasrallah, they've all gone crazy, mourning all day and mourning all night, falling over themselves to get all of their misery right...

by Anonymousreply 103September 29, 2024 10:55 AM

Damn. What a shame. Right after she was just crowned Miss Butter Queen too....

R88 Is Naomi still on The Menopause Tour?

by Anonymousreply 104September 29, 2024 11:48 AM

Iranā€™s response: crickets. Theyā€™re deathly afraid Israel will keep going and come for them next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 29, 2024 2:39 PM

This is definitely going to force Benjamin Netanyahu to resign. Israeli citizens will not stand for this aggression! NOT ON OUR WATCH!

by Anonymousreply 106September 29, 2024 3:21 PM

He hated gay ass but couldnā€™t live forever.

by Anonymousreply 107September 29, 2024 3:50 PM

Will Hezbollah be dumb enough to hold a public funeral for him and will Israel drop a bomb on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 29, 2024 10:13 PM

R108 I can totally see them doing that.

by Anonymousreply 109September 30, 2024 10:40 PM

Which side doing what?

by Anonymousreply 110September 30, 2024 10:55 PM

R110 Israel bombing a funeral for a terrorist leader.

by Anonymousreply 111September 30, 2024 11:36 PM

May I have his caftans?

by Anonymousreply 112October 1, 2024 1:12 AM

Go Israel! Kill all of these assholes!

by Anonymousreply 113October 3, 2024 10:01 AM

The question is how many innocent people will they kill in the process, R113?

by Anonymousreply 114October 3, 2024 3:52 PM

How many innocent people does Hamas kill? I guess that doesn't matter, it only counts when Israel kills people.

by Anonymousreply 115October 3, 2024 4:52 PM

Of course it counts. Thatā€™s why we call them terrorists, R115, because they kill innocent people.

by Anonymousreply 116October 3, 2024 4:56 PM

R109, itā€™s unlikely that there will be a public funeral. He may already have been buried, since Islamic law requires the prompt burial of the dead.

by Anonymousreply 117October 3, 2024 4:58 PM

MY PUSSY STINKS!!!

by Anonymousreply 118October 3, 2024 7:00 PM

R116 Iran has killed about 500k people over the years through terrorist attacks and all out wars. They declared war on Israel when they launch close to 200 ballistic missiles on Israelā€™s capital city. When one nation state aggressively attacks another, that is a declaration of war. In war innocent people die unfortunately to stop a greater number of innocent people from dying. Ask Nagasaki and Hiroshima and the terror that was that. Itā€™s war, itā€™s been declared, itā€™s on.

by Anonymousreply 119October 3, 2024 7:55 PM

Anybody who tries to defend Iranians can go fuck themselves. That entire country should be nuked into glass. FUCK that country.

by Anonymousreply 120October 3, 2024 8:04 PM

[QUOTE] Anybody who tries to defend Iranians can go fuck themselves. That entire country should be nuked into glass. FUCK that country.

And what about the tens of millions of Iranians who donā€™t support the Ayatollah and his regime, R120? Kill them, too?

by Anonymousreply 121October 3, 2024 8:26 PM

^^It's war, baby. We bombed the shit out of Germany because the war had to end. Full stop.

by Anonymousreply 122October 3, 2024 8:37 PM

R121, and they havenā€™t even finished killing off the Palestinians yet.

by Anonymousreply 123October 3, 2024 8:58 PM

I was born in 1975 and have been hearing about this shit for my entire life. You remember the joke, close to thirty years ago now, in Clueless when Cher watching the news said, ā€œI thought they declared peace in the Middle Eastā€¦ā€ If they can wrap it up soon, thatā€™d be cool. Iā€™m rooting for Israel.

by Anonymousreply 124October 3, 2024 9:13 PM

Same r124. The Middle East has dominated our entire lives, and we live on the other side of the fucking planet. If these actions by Israel can change things, so be it. Sometimes you just have to let people know who's boss in the worst way possible because enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 125October 3, 2024 9:16 PM

[QUOTE]I was born in 1975 and have been hearing about this shit for my entire life.

Muslims have been killing people in the most imaginative ways for the last 50 years - flying planes into buildings, blowing up pop concerts, trains, buses, airports, driving into people, shootings, stabbings

But it's the fault of the west because we force these people to do it.

by Anonymousreply 126October 3, 2024 9:19 PM

The only fault the west has, if there is any, is giving the Middle East so much money and weapons in our fight against communism, toppling regimes that didn't benefit us and our endless lust for oil. What the Middle East and Muslims chose to do with all of that money is completely on them.

by Anonymousreply 127October 3, 2024 9:59 PM

Hey R119 FYI, normal people don't use Hiroshima and Nagasaki as examples of how to wage a just war

by Anonymousreply 128October 4, 2024 12:11 AM

A land invasion of Japan would've taken at least two years to win and would've cost nearly 500,000 American lives. That was unacceptable. The choice was made to drop the bombs to end the war quickly.

by Anonymousreply 129October 4, 2024 12:15 AM

[quote]Covering only the U.S. Army, the Army Service Forces (ASF) planning document of 15 January 1945, "Redeployment of the United States Army after the Defeat of Germany," expected that an average of 43,000 replacements for "dead and evacuated wounded"[a] would be needed each month between June 1945 and December 1946 to carry out the final phase of the war against Japan.[90] Projected losses in these categories, excluding those of the Navy and Marine Corps, totaled approximately 723,000 through the end of 1946 and 863,000 through the first part of 1947.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 4, 2024 12:18 AM

And??? You don't get to kill civilians to offset your own potential military losses.

That's a war crime.

by Anonymousreply 131October 4, 2024 12:53 AM

r131 stop embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 132October 4, 2024 12:56 AM

Not as embarrassing as Americans justifying using nuclear bombs on civilians

by Anonymousreply 133October 4, 2024 1:03 AM

r133 the casualty count would've been unacceptable for a land invasion. The bombs had to be used to end the war.

Japanese civilians were prepared to fight to the death. If a land invasion had happened, millions of them would've died.

by Anonymousreply 134October 4, 2024 1:18 AM

The Japanese acted like animals in WWII. The US showed restraint by only nuking them twice.

by Anonymousreply 135October 4, 2024 1:25 AM

A land invasion of Japan ("Operation Downfall") would've been the largest amphibious operation in history and prolonged the war by two to three years and cost 800,000 American soldiers' lives. Eight. Hundred. Thousand. The entire civilian population of Japan was prepared to fight to the death, not just the Japanese military.

This was absolutely unacceptable. The decision was made to drop the atomic bombs to end the war.

Imagine if Operation Downfall had taken place. Many of us might not even exist today because our fathers, grandfathers or great-grandfathers would've been casualties.

Now imagine if, after the war was over, the American public discovered the US Military had a weapon that could've decisively ended the war and caused the Japanese to unconditionally surrender two or three years earlier. 800,000 of their sons, brothers, husbands etc. would still be alive. The American public would have been out for blood for every single government and military leader, it would have been the greatest catastrophe in American history.

THAT'S why the atomic bombs were used. The End.

by Anonymousreply 136October 4, 2024 1:26 AM

And if it wasn't for the US stepping in and using the atomic bombs against them, Japan might very well be a militarized and aggressive nation today. They would've continued to be an aggressive military superpower. They would not have stopped.

by Anonymousreply 137October 4, 2024 1:28 AM

[Eight. Hundred. Thousand]

Amateurs

by Anonymousreply 138October 4, 2024 1:30 AM

Unit 731, my friends. Need I say more?

R131 Fuck off, stop fucking caping for these terrorist assholes in every single thread. No one cares. These barbaric assholes would hang you for being gay. I can guarantee you they would not be scolding anyone about killing you, you fucking infidel.

by Anonymousreply 139October 4, 2024 10:19 AM

I hope R131 doesn't live in America.

by Anonymousreply 140October 4, 2024 10:27 AM

R131 doesnā€™t live on this planet.

by Anonymousreply 141October 4, 2024 1:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!