Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kylie Minogue is coming for you, Gays!

New world tour (for which she's... finally.. coming back to North America), new follow up album for Tension and a new single and video in which she is serving FACE and ATTITUDE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2024 11:42 AM

Easily her best video in fifteen+ years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2024 4:32 AM

Ugh. Do YouTube links no longer work on here? Muriel, get your shit together. Well, you can find it within this article, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2024 4:33 AM

I love her for starting her tour in Perth, Western Australia.

I don't care if she got paid by our government for doing that, it's still good for us. We are still basically a small country town, but hopefully people will come in to see her first show.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2024 8:22 AM

She’s already working on her next album after Tension II. She wants to take inspiration from Impossible Princess. This bitch never stops working and thank god because she somehow manages to always deliver. One of the few people in pop music I can actually stand.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2024 8:41 AM

This is the career Madonna should have had at this stage in her career.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 8:41 AM

Madge should do some experimental album like Ray Of Light or Music

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2024 10:13 AM

Great video to the new single. I’ve got tickets for her show already.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2024 10:43 AM

You just don't see her doing stupid stuff (like toilet videos) or being a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2024 11:55 AM

I like the extended mix, too -- especially the outro.

R7 - jealous! Where are you seeing her??

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2024 2:17 AM

sorry, aforementioned extended mix here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2024 2:18 AM

Besides "padam padam", I couldnt name another song by her.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2024 3:07 AM

She put on a great show in vegas...Also was lucky enough to see her only tour in the states years ago...Was an amazing show

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2024 3:11 AM

r11 and?

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2024 3:30 AM

R13 That's all.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2024 3:38 AM

R12 - she's actually had two North American Tours. The 'For You, For Me' tour in 2009 and the Aphrodite tour in 2011. Both were great and kind of remarkable for how much spectacle she packed into smaller arenas and amphitheaters.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2024 5:07 AM

R9 I’m seeing her in Melbourne. Can’t wait.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2024 11:16 AM

R16 - that's her hometown, right? Bet that's gonna be a fun show!

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2024 10:40 PM

Pass.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2024 1:44 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2024 9:03 AM

Danniiiii and Julian couldn't even get their own trash mag cover when they married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2024 9:10 AM

U.S. and Canada dates announced. She's going big.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2024 11:17 PM

[quote] [R12] - she's actually had two North American Tours. The 'For You, For Me' tour in 2009 and the Aphrodite tour in 2011. Both were great and kind of remarkable for how much spectacle she packed into smaller arenas and amphitheaters.

I saw the Aphrodite show at the Hollywood Bowl. It was spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2024 12:32 AM

Bagged myself a ticket! I'm a long time fan (I used to dance to my sister's tape when I was a kid!) but never seen her live before

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2024 11:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!