Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dylan Mulvaney now looks like Calista Flockhart

He's selling a book too, a memoir called Paper Doll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2024 4:41 PM

Calista Fuckfart.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2024 4:03 AM

A memoir? More like a pamphlet. There can’t be enough content for more than four dot points and a few pictures.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2024 4:18 AM

Do you have a… personality disorder?

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2024 5:54 AM

Both he and Ellen need to dry up and blow away like a pile of dog shit baking under a hot desert sun.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2024 6:41 AM

I don't think Callistas was ever as skinny as Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 4:36 PM

[quote]Dylan Mulvaney now looks like Calista Flockhart

Not to me -- the nose is all wrong.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2024 4:39 PM

The right-wingers attack Dylan, while giving her attention by creating 5000 threads about her. Shouldn't you guys be busy buying Trump bibles or something?

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2024 4:39 PM

Crazy eyes - crazy gestures - crazy talk.

She crazy. Legit. I do not understand why anyone is interested in anything she has to say.

She's a theater kid that need a shtick - give me ATTENTION!

So she went on hormones and got some tits - really, that's it. Is this an accomplishment?

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2024 4:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!