Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Richard Madden movie “Killer Heat” has a mere 6% on RT

Amazon is using this picture to market it (Joseph Gordon Levitt and Shailene Woodley are the actual stars.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2024 7:06 PM

He was cuter with some body fat. And the closet etc…

by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2024 11:53 PM

I'm getting strong "Christian Bale in 'The Machinist'" vibes.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2024 12:00 AM

The Mashinisht

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2024 2:34 AM

What twink is he hooking up with now?

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2024 2:42 AM

Only keto cultists think that kind of bod in OP's photo is a good look.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 2:47 AM

Poor Dick, he worked so hard for a shit movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2024 2:48 AM

Jesus fucking Christ, the amount of energy and time it took in the gym to get these arms... and all for a flop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2024 3:03 AM

This is the equivalent of the straight-to-Showtime sexy action thriller from the ‘90s. Kind of a bummer for three once-promising careers.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2024 3:21 AM

JGL cannot catch a break. Shailene is lowkey kinda done, too.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2024 3:23 AM

Madden should come out of the closet and take his career in a new direction.

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2024 6:53 AM

[quote]Jesus fucking Christ, the amount of energy and time it took in the gym to get these arms... and all for a flop.

As long as the little Mexican boy sees the pictures and has the tiniest pang of regret

It was time well spent

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2024 3:02 PM

Those look like roid veins – it's when you pump yourself full of steroids and then overburden your muscles in the gym. It's often seen with actors who need to get muscles fast for a certain role they have lined up. And of course keto.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2024 3:07 PM

[quote]This is the equivalent of the straight-to-Showtime sexy action thriller from the ‘90s.

No, those would be the literal hundreds – if not thousands – of Z-list movies with *way* less known stars, increasingly ones you've definitely never heard of. Or terrible action movies with Liam Neeson and Nic Cage.

The curious, as well as concerning, part is JGL's involvement – and btw he's the actual star of the movie; Madden's role is basically supporting – given that he's an executive producer of the project. He's definitely done some stinkers over the years – playing the villain in a G.I. Joe movie could've been career poison FFS! – but this is definitely a new low.

Interesting about Shailene as well. I'm actually wondering if she & JGL managed to get themselves cancelled without notice: JGL stopped getting good role after insisting on starring in that Edward Snowden biopic, and Shailene pissed quite a few people off with her involvement with famed anti-vaxxer Aaron Rodgers. ("Famed" outside of DL, that is: on here he's Notorious Cockgobbler Aaron Rodgers, following in Schock's footsteps.) I think she's also gotten shit for "signaling" somehow that she supports Trump, which seems like a stretch.

Oh, and bitches? Madden turns 40 in two years. Try naming an action star – any action star – who hadn't already had at least one huge hit by then. Even if he didn't like the homosex, he'd still have a nearly impossible time getting roles with nearly zero history in film. Hell, even fellow traveler Jake G. has similarly resorted to getting absurdly ripped & starring in another "tropical" movie: "The Road House." (It was admittedly a huge hit, but still.) He & Sam Heughan face the same, sad fate of imminent irrelevance as hot-but-aging closet cases.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2024 7:43 PM

R13, Jake G. also recently appeared in the "Presumed Innocent" series and seemed to enjoy showing off his ass multiple times:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2024 7:04 AM

His face is gaunt, and he’s lost the look that gave him his appeal. Reminds me of what Taron Egerton did to himself. I can’t wait for the male body aesthetic to swing back to something more natural…maybe once the superhero obsession dies off.

Turned the film off after 20 minutes. Mind-numbingly boring.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2024 7:50 AM

[quote]I can’t wait for the male body aesthetic to swing back to something more natural…maybe once the superhero obsession dies off.

^ I second this.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2024 7:56 AM

I watched the movie - it wasn’t bad

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2024 10:20 AM

he's quite dull.

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2024 12:16 PM

Imagine the keto breath!

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2024 12:20 PM

Is it too late to catch the attention of Miss Broccoli?

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2024 12:38 PM

It looks good! JGL is a closet case tho and I believe that hinders his acting range. Always trying to butch it up on camera (Batman?!?) and it comes off fake.

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2024 12:38 PM

I don't think JGL is a closet case, he's just a dork lacking masc energy, so it comes across as fake when he's butching it up. Happens to the best of us.

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2024 12:41 PM

Perfect body

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2024 12:57 PM

WOW what the heck did the gorgeous RIchard M do? Damn. What happened?? Seriously he's so gorgeous usually. That one movie where he's a DJ with Gilian what's her name.... WOOF.

by Anonymousreply 24September 30, 2024 1:02 PM

Man you guys are harsh. I think he looks hot. The veins are probably from the rock climbing he had to learn to do. Hiary and ripped? I am in.

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2024 1:43 PM

I think he looks fat.

by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2024 2:57 PM

R12 is the perfect of example of someone who has never worked out a day in his life, yet he has such a big opinion on fitness.

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2024 3:07 PM

Perfect body - gorgeous - I know a lot of DLers like em to be big giant fatties, though

by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2024 3:10 PM

[quote]JGL is a closet case tho and I believe that hinders his acting range.

Even by DL standards this is a massive stretch. He's been married for a decade and has three kids. Considering he and his wife (a "normie") haven't even announced their *names* publicly, I think it's safe to assume they're simply very private people. (I'm not sure if she even walks red carpets with him.)

Also, the only actor in this POS lacking range is Madden himself. He can't even do a convincing accent other than Scottish!

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2024 5:57 PM

yeah, he's very privately a closet case. He may be bi but he is on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2024 6:18 PM

JGL is straight

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2024 6:29 PM

R30, I realize some of the bitches here think literally EVERY celebrity in Hollywood is gay, but this has always been a variation of the boogeyman argument. Merely claiming someone is "secretly bi," without even circumstantial evidence, is commonplace and yet ridiculous. There is literally zero indication that JGL is "very privately a closet case."

This cannot, however, be said about his co-star, but Madden is admittedly never married (and never "linked" to any female love interests) and is arguably at or near glass-closet status. There's smoke there and likely fire, but this is simply not true for JGL. Regardless of how badly you want it to be.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2024 7:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!