Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Need advice on Big Apple trip

I did the booking for the holiday to the City that Never Sleeps for the end November, and I decided to stay in the Travelodge motel in New Jersey and make the commuting to the big apples every day, and not to stay in the New York centre.

What is the more easiest way to go to the New York from the Travelodge motel in the New Jersey? This is 15 minutes bus. Or miles? From the Newark Aéroport? I think to take the bus to the aéroport chaque jour, and then take the grand vitesse link from the aéroport to the centre. This is easy to navigate? Also, how much costs, and how early/late does it fonctionne?

Which stops are the good stops to get down of the train, and then do the walking and touring? I love all the American dishes like the hamburg, le hot dog, and le milkshake. I would like to see the famous places like the magasin M&M and le zoo and to lick the windows of the grand luxe of 5th. I know it is strange to holiday like this, but I don’t like to be loin from the aéroport, especially in the big city. Bonjour my name is Etienne and I come from Saint-Gervais-les-Bains. I am concerned to see the robberies, the pizza rats, the guns, and the obese people. But Lisa says, "If you take it there, you will take it everywhere." That must be a double entendre, non? She was, how you say, une salope, no? Pas moi. I am 54 and je n'ai jamais été touché nulle part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 12:41 AM

Horse & Carriage

by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2024 11:43 PM

C'est le meme chose que le 10ème arrondissement.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2024 12:14 AM

OP, I know this is a joke post, but (believe it or not) in some places in NY - they do call hamburgers "hamburgs" (and "cheeseburgs").

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2024 12:29 AM

I hope you run across Denny/Danny and his broken Samsonite wandering the boroughs, searching for a couch to surf on. He's more famous than the Naked Cowboy.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2024 12:41 AM

That Travelodge charges by the hour OP. Bring a hazmat suit.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 12:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!