Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Reports: Head of Hezbollah eliminated

👋👋👋

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 28, 2024 4:05 PM

Not yet confirmed in Israeli media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2024 9:27 PM

Kill one, ten others pop up in their place.

by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2024 11:47 PM

What is a hezbollah?

by Anonymousreply 3September 27, 2024 11:50 PM

Bye, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2024 4:11 AM

What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 4:14 AM

It's an Arab schmatta, Rose (r3).

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2024 4:17 AM

Has this been confirmed? The only thing I saw was his daughter was killed.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2024 4:21 AM

Apparently he was underground beneath a tall building which collapsed. It may take some time to get to the basement.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2024 4:27 AM

So OP do you approve of 9/11 as well?

Al Qaeda attacked the U.S. because it didn’t like our foreign policy.

I’m assuming you’re totally good with 9/11? Do you celebrate on that day?

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2024 4:35 AM

I don’t follow your thought.

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2024 4:39 AM

R9…🙄🙄🙄. That doesn’t even warrant a rebuttal. Even Hezbolla is rolling its eyes.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2024 4:40 AM

I’m sure that everyone will now come to their senses.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2024 4:41 AM

Isn’t it ok to attack and kill a country’s leadership because you don’t like them?

R11 how about respond instead of evading?

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2024 4:41 AM

R9, Al Qaeda? Who's being naive, Kay?

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2024 4:42 AM

Once more, this time in coherent thoughts, r14?

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2024 4:43 AM

I’m sick of Israel and their warmongering.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2024 4:48 AM

Sorry, r15, way too much of a digression. Let's just say I don't believe in coincidence, and I do believe in doing lots of reading (no, not a Qanon). Even the "need a new Pearl Harbor" part of "Project for a New American Century."

"My Pet Goat" is next.

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2024 4:50 AM

Israel is not attacking a country because it doesn’t like its leadership. It is attacking a terrorist army that is firing missiles into Israeli cities.

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2024 5:19 AM

R9 has got to be a bot

by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2024 5:36 AM

Death to the terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2024 5:50 AM

NYT reports Israel confirms: (Paywalled of course)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2024 9:58 AM

Israel is trying to force the US into war with Iran.

by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2024 11:16 AM

A Blast of The old NeWs

On June 28th the archduke was killed . A limited popular hit that would no doubt lead to a greater peace and good things unless of course that one small hit would lead to millions of deaths and a world war.

That praying you think you hear 24/7 but are not sure is real , is maga hoping this hit spreads into a massive war. It is after all a US election year and a real significant war just might give the Donald an edge.

by Anonymousreply 23September 28, 2024 11:27 AM

Literally...

by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2024 11:42 AM

If true this is cheerful news. If this is confirmed and verified my partner may bake a celebratory cake!

[quote]Apparently he was underground beneath a tall building which collapsed. It may take some time to get to the basement.

R8 No rush. It aint hell, but close enough for government work!

[quote][R9] has got to be a bot

R19 if it isnt a bot its an Iranian or Russian operative

As R18 quite correctly says;

[quote]Israel is not attacking a country because it doesn’t like its leadership. It is attacking a terrorist army that is firing missiles into Israeli cities.

If your foreign policy is to keep lobbing missiles into a country indiscriminately killing civilians than dont act all surprised and upset when said country kills your leaders.

by Anonymousreply 25September 28, 2024 11:48 AM

Right, R22, that's why the Israelis committed a pogrom against themselves and have been firing rockets at itself for the past year (and before). Those damn Jews, they're causing all the world's problems as always.

by Anonymousreply 26September 28, 2024 11:48 AM

If only there was a different well armed country that could do battle with Iran and keep them in check.

Maybe we could build up Iraq to play that role?

by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2024 12:40 PM

R25 is sadly propagandised. Must be an Ivy Leaguer.

by Anonymousreply 28September 28, 2024 1:29 PM

Let’s explain this slowly for the trolls: Hezbollah is not a foreign government, they’re a terrorist organization. Just like Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden. They were parked in Lebanon for years, using it as a launch pad and performing terrorists acts, and Lebanon especially was sick of them. I bet the people there are effing cheering.

Just like we were right to take out Bin Laden, Israel was right to take out Nasrallah and Hezbollah. Got it?

by Anonymousreply 29September 28, 2024 1:42 PM

R28, hon, look in the mirror. R25 is not the one who’s propagandized, you are. This is the same as when we took out Bin Laden. You should be happy that a terrorist organization—an incredibly violent and heinous terrorist organization—has been crippled. You pretend to be knowledgeable about world politics, but you’re incredibly clueless.

by Anonymousreply 30September 28, 2024 1:47 PM

R29, I just had a thought that Israel is sending a message to muslims: if this is what you support, if this is what you do not fight against, if these are the messengers of your god, the ones doing what your god tells muslims to do, we will fight it until you change it.

Islam is the scourge of this century. We need to call them on this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 31September 28, 2024 1:53 PM

Hezbollah was supposed to be such a powerful force for imposing Islamic fundamentalism.

This is all terribly diminishing.

Allah must not be pleased.

by Anonymousreply 32September 28, 2024 1:54 PM

[quote]Must be an Ivy Leaguer.

LOL! Far from it R28. You are wrong about this as you are about... well pretty much everything. Read R29 and R30, real slowly mind, so you can take it in. Then you might learn something. Hopefully

Fuck all Ivy Leagues down under mate!

by Anonymousreply 33September 28, 2024 1:54 PM

The ayatollahs must be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 34September 28, 2024 1:54 PM

Hezbollah is Iranian colonialism in Lebanon, not a sovereign state.

by Anonymousreply 35September 28, 2024 1:59 PM

Lebanon was the last Christian majority country in the Middle East. If you want to read a horror story and the destruction of the classical age, read about the islamic conquest. They stupidly took in palestinian "refugees". Civil war and the destruction of the country soon followed. Lebanon is a lesson the west should have learned 50 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 36September 28, 2024 2:03 PM

R36, Lebanon was never a "Christian majority" country. In the early twentieth century Christians were about half the population; now Muslims (divided between Sunni and Shia) are between a half and two thirds.

by Anonymousreply 37September 28, 2024 2:18 PM

Jeez, r33, why do you feed the troll? Is it so hard to leave a troll alone? We are capable to read around 28 and alikes. Your response just strengthens it.

by Anonymousreply 38September 28, 2024 2:49 PM

How effective will this be? I don’t know if Nasrallah was important as a military leader (as opposed to a political one)

by Anonymousreply 39September 28, 2024 2:52 PM

R39, it wasn’t just him, they destroyed an entire building, likely wiping out all-or a huge chunk-of their leadership. But the guy was a diabolical genius, he was largely responsible for elevating Hezbollah over the last 30 years. No doubt someone will take his place, though.

by Anonymousreply 40September 28, 2024 2:56 PM

R40, two apartment buildings were destroyed. I haven’t read that anyone else of significance was killed.

by Anonymousreply 41September 28, 2024 3:09 PM

It’s unlikely that anyone survived. Chances are that he was not there alone.

by Anonymousreply 42September 28, 2024 3:12 PM

For example,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 28, 2024 3:59 PM

^^^bye, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 44September 28, 2024 4:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!