Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kim Richards Put on Psychiatric Hold Over Dispute With Sister Kyle After Relapse

This is sad. Hopefully Kim gets the help she needs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 4, 2024 6:30 AM

Kim should drop by Eileen Davidson’s house.

by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2024 5:47 PM

She needs to break away from her family.

She’s seeking validation & affirmation from people who were witness to whatever fucked her up, & they refuse to offer her those things, because that would mean that they’d have to face some things themselves, & aren’t ready to do it, or won’t do it, ever.

She needs rehab, & she needs to leave these people behind in order to survive.

An empty well will never get you a bucket of water. Time to walk away & not seek something from people who cannot offer something you have to get from yourself.

by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2024 5:47 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 3September 27, 2024 5:51 PM

Look, I can't do shit about this one.

by Anonymousreply 4September 27, 2024 6:05 PM

Kim just turned 60. If she can't remain clean at this point in her life, I don't think anything is going to help her.

It's very sad, and I feel for Kim's kids and for Kyle. It must be heartbreaking for them to have to cut her out of their lives in the hope she'll finally get sober.

by Anonymousreply 5September 27, 2024 6:10 PM

She's dependent on her family for money. In that bombshell bus scene with Kyle and Adrienne Malouf, Kyle said that Mauricio treated Kim like a "second wife" and pays Kim an allowance.

Kim blames her troubles on everyone and everything else.

Fight starts at ~ 3:00. Kim says: You stole my fucking house! Among other things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 27, 2024 6:10 PM

I'll send her a bunny.

by Anonymousreply 7September 27, 2024 6:11 PM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 8September 27, 2024 6:19 PM

I'd kill to see the police bodycam footage of when they came to the hotel and put Kim on a 5150.

by Anonymousreply 9September 27, 2024 6:47 PM

it's me

hi

i'm the problem, it's me

by Anonymousreply 10September 27, 2024 6:52 PM

Kim's story is sad but she just acts like a typical addict. I know a lot of people don't like Kyle (myself included, I don't think she brought much to the show minus her relationship to Kim and LVP) but Kyle must have gone through a LOT with Kim as her sister. Taking care of an addict is hard, I have seen it in my friends families. Addicts destroy others before themselves.

by Anonymousreply 11September 27, 2024 6:55 PM

Most of DL should be put on a psychiatric hold over giving even a single fuck about these utterly entitled Beverly Hills bitches.

by Anonymousreply 12September 27, 2024 7:01 PM

R10, I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2024 7:02 PM

It doesn’t help that every guy she hooked up with looks like they just walked out of a methadone clinic.

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2024 7:18 PM

[quote] Kim says: You stole my fucking house! Among other things.

The infamous quote actually is: “You stole my GODDAMN house”.

by Anonymousreply 15September 27, 2024 7:24 PM

She is not important enough for anyone to care what happens to her.

by Anonymousreply 16September 27, 2024 7:24 PM

R11, you’re right. As someone who’s tried countless times to get my brother - who’s struggled with severe addiction and even threatened a neighbor recently - committed for psychiatric help, I really feel for Kyle when it comes to Kim.

So many people don’t grasp how addiction devastates not just the person suffering but everyone around them. There’s nothing amusing about Kim’s behavior. She’s not just troubled; she’s a tornado who repeatedly causes devastation to those closest to her, including her kids. It’s important to recognize both her struggles as well as the damage she inflicts on others.

by Anonymousreply 17September 27, 2024 8:14 PM

Probably for the best and should have happened a LONG time ago. She’s been unwell for so long even when “sober”. She has some serious mental issues and whatever drugs and alcohol she adds to that only exacerbates it and anyone who been around aging people know that some of them really start to fall off their rocker even without all the issues and trauma Kim has experienced. Poor Kim. Poor Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 18September 27, 2024 8:18 PM

R13 —

I’m 48.

by Anonymousreply 19September 27, 2024 8:21 PM

She needs a good swift kick in the ass with the foot of Phoebe Figalilly.

by Anonymousreply 20September 27, 2024 8:21 PM

The whole dysfunctional family (Big Kathy's daughters) should be in therapy TOGETHER. They all sweep everything under the rug, especially phony Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 21September 27, 2024 8:29 PM

Hey, Kim. I can help you out for $25,000. Can you believe it?

by Anonymousreply 22September 27, 2024 8:32 PM

The article says that Kyle told the cops that the family had cut off contact with her, but she’s the only one being discussed. Where is Kathy in all of this?

by Anonymousreply 23September 27, 2024 8:34 PM

R23 I'm right here with my fan and Hunky Dory.

by Anonymousreply 24September 27, 2024 8:35 PM

Kathy Hilton always seems unwilling to assist Kim unless she can use her against Kyle… or is an attempt to get the show to pick up cameras again? They recently finished filming for the season, and since Scandoval, this is a common storyline trope on Bravo-picking up cameras right after filming concludes.

by Anonymousreply 25September 27, 2024 8:35 PM

We’re about to get another clear display of Kathy’s real character. It’s always been Kyle who’s had to support Kim.

People love to drag Kyle but I can tell she has really done the most to help her sister. Something told me years ago, Kathy was not emotionally equipped to solve this issue. She’s a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 26September 27, 2024 8:37 PM

I've seen all seasons of BH and I have always found her to be the most sympathetic and relatable. And as an EG I remember when she was somewhat of a star back in the 70s!

by Anonymousreply 27September 27, 2024 8:42 PM

Like I said, she's "mostly sober and on the verge of death".

by Anonymousreply 28September 27, 2024 8:53 PM

Is Kim just another messed up former child star or has there been allegations of other more awful things done to her a la Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV.

by Anonymousreply 29September 27, 2024 8:58 PM

Kim we'd like to offer you a spot on the next season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.....

by Anonymousreply 30September 27, 2024 8:58 PM

[quote] Is Kim just another messed up former child star or has there been allegations of other more awful things done to her a la Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV.

Kim is old school.

Even if something bad did happen, she'll never tell.

Her whole family is like that. Full of dark secrets.

by Anonymousreply 31September 27, 2024 9:01 PM

They say drunks, children and old people tell the truth and let me tell you, Kim will get you together. She is very perceptive about what goes on around her. She may be a drunk, but 99% of the time, she was right. I loved her kooky ass on RHOBH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 27, 2024 9:07 PM

Why are the Richards and half sister Kathy Hilton, and all the Hiltons Kathy spawned, all such trash?

by Anonymousreply 33September 27, 2024 9:26 PM

R33 Nicky Hilton married a Rothschild and seems classy.

by Anonymousreply 34September 27, 2024 9:30 PM

Kim is a tortured soul. Doesn’t excuse her behavior at times and I don’t think one sister in the trio can be blamed. I wouldn’t want her as my sibling but I feel very sorry for her and wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 35September 27, 2024 9:33 PM

R32 Shut your mouth you beast

by Anonymousreply 36September 27, 2024 9:33 PM

[quote]the Richards and half-sister Kathy Hilton.

Um, no.

by Anonymousreply 37September 27, 2024 9:34 PM

Yeah, even if you don't like Kyle, I do think she & Mauricio (Kyle's husband) did try to help Kim.

I watched most of the RHOBH seasons involving Kim and, IMO, she was not likeable, AT ALL. Kim also had that dog that attacked someone. I think the dog also bit one of Kyle's children.

Kim is probably still resentful that, when she was a child actress, the entire family lived off of her earnings. Now, Kim lives off of everybody else.

Kim and Kyle are locked into a pattern where they verbally attack each other and both end up crying.

IMO, Kim will never get sober.

Kathy and Kyle have also been feuding for the last several years because Mauricio (Kyle's husband) used to work at Kathy's husband's real estate company. Mauricio left the company and, allegedly, took staff and clients with him.

by Anonymousreply 38September 27, 2024 9:35 PM

I don't think Kim has ever really dealt with the roots of her addiction. Even when she's sober, she's at best a dry drunk - still exhibitioning all the behaviors of an addict without actually imbibing. That's why she has so many issues with staying sober. She cannot take any responsibility for her own actions and gets angrier at the people who point out her behavior than she does at herself for actually relapsing. It's so frustrating, especially if you've ever dealt with addiction in your family.

by Anonymousreply 39September 27, 2024 9:38 PM

Kim should just be a quiet drunk so she can continue to get her allowance.

by Anonymousreply 40September 27, 2024 9:56 PM

Kim is a ball of anger. R39 is correct. Even if she were to actually get sober, she'd be a dry drunk.

by Anonymousreply 41September 27, 2024 10:17 PM

Kathy Hilton is a monster. Big Kathy was a monster as well but Kyle still seems in denial about that.

by Anonymousreply 42September 27, 2024 10:39 PM

If Kim had gotten her act together she could have parlayed RH into some steady supporting work.

by Anonymousreply 43September 27, 2024 10:42 PM

R17, I'm so sorry for what you're going through. And this is exactly why it blows my mind when people on reddit are so critical of Kyle in regards to Kim. Even if I didn't have friends with addicts in their families, I would still understand that, hey, maybe taking care of an addict isn't so easy. It's exhausting! Addicts destroy everything around them. It's draining. I will say I am amazed Kim's daugthers don't seem messed up.

by Anonymousreply 44September 27, 2024 10:55 PM

R17, btw, are you aware of what happened to Kim's friend and Kim's dog? Kim's longtime friend was attacked by Kim's big pitbul, Kingsley. That friend had injuries all over her body, even her vaginal area. Kim refused to call for help unless the friend promised she wouldn't try to put the dog down. Absolutely infuriating behavior.

by Anonymousreply 45September 27, 2024 10:57 PM

[quote]R43 If Kim had gotten her act together she could have parlayed RH into some steady supporting work.

Yes. She’s decent in her scene in BLACK SNAKE MOAN. There might have been other trash mom roles for her out there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 28, 2024 7:09 AM

Her eyebrows are horrible. They're high in the middle of her face, then go down at at the ends.

by Anonymousreply 47September 28, 2024 7:19 AM

R46, yes she’s good and believable, in black Snake Moan, but she’s spitting venom and being mean. Not unlike what she did on reality TV. I doubt Kim has much range.

by Anonymousreply 48September 28, 2024 7:30 AM

R36. BEAST?! How dare you!

by Anonymousreply 49September 28, 2024 7:42 AM

R46/R48, She's only good because she's playing a version of herself. Just give Tuff Turf a watch (I love camp but I want my 1hr 52min back from that one).

She also totally screwed up her face with the nose job, and her dog having smashed her face while healing and requiring new work. She's practically in Bernice Clifton territory with the new snout.

by Anonymousreply 50September 28, 2024 3:45 PM

Sad. I wonder if the lead up to this is shown on the new season.

by Anonymousreply 51September 28, 2024 3:58 PM

Kyle’s courthouse fashion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 28, 2024 4:03 PM

This is a pattern with RHOBH, and it’s been going on for several seasons-something breaks in the press during or right after filming, and then there is buzz for months about this event, until the show airs, and then we’re disappointed.

LVP’s ouster, the Denise/Brandy hookup, Kathy Hilton’s Aspen meltdown, and Kyle’s dive into that tattooed lesbian’s vagina all follow this template.

by Anonymousreply 53September 28, 2024 4:25 PM

People forget that Kim was one of the biggest child stars of the 1970s, along with Jodie Foster and Tatum O'Neal.

I feel sympathy for her. It must be a hard pill to swallow that SHE was the reason the Richards sisters became famous, and now she's a broke disaster, while Kyle and Kathy are super rich and thriving. That would make anyone an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 54September 28, 2024 4:45 PM

By evicting Kim, how does this help her? She becomes a homeless alcoholic? They have the money, so I hope the family is offering her rehab.

by Anonymousreply 55September 28, 2024 4:51 PM

What does Frances Sternhagen have to do with this?

by Anonymousreply 56September 28, 2024 4:52 PM

She’s a smart woman they just don’t understand her. I’ve been there a few times myself. The orange believes in me.

by Anonymousreply 57September 28, 2024 5:01 PM

R54 I've always remembered and adored Kim Richards and as the girl with the long blonde hair from the Disney movies, James at 15, Hello Larry, and even Tuff Turf. It's sad what she's turned into and hate the RH version of her. She's become the same tragedy as Dana Plato and will probably meet the same fate.

by Anonymousreply 58September 28, 2024 5:04 PM

Last season, Kyle dragged onscreen to prove that she is nice and Kathy is the cunt.

She was clearly troubled then-she said she was drawing on the drawing murals on the walls of her rental home during Covid. It was sad.

by Anonymousreply 59September 28, 2024 5:08 PM

***meant to type:

She was clearly troubled then-she said she was drawing murals on the walls of her rental home during Covid. It was sad.

by Anonymousreply 60September 28, 2024 5:11 PM

I liked when she was killed in Assault on Precinct 13.

by Anonymousreply 61September 28, 2024 5:17 PM

She needs to escape to Witch Mountain.

by Anonymousreply 62September 28, 2024 5:20 PM

I thought she was still getting alimony of $20k per month from her last divorce from a Davis oil heir? Not sure if that amount gets adjusted for inflation - but I remember reading that she still got that.

Of course - not much for her and what she's used to.

by Anonymousreply 63September 28, 2024 5:26 PM

Are the cameras still here? Still rolling? Still filming our next season? Good. Good. Now give me a minute; I'll cry about Kim and how hard her psychiatric hold is on ME and MY DAUGHTERS and MY MARRIAGE and MY DOGS. And does Kim EVER think about THAT? I'll cry all about it (minus tears) in my creaking whine. Gimme a minute: I have a storyline at last!

by Anonymousreply 64September 28, 2024 5:29 PM

Yes, she was married to a rich guy and received never-ending alimony. Maybe it stopped.

by Anonymousreply 65September 28, 2024 5:31 PM

Dana Plato died very young. Kim has had a nice, long ride.

by Anonymousreply 66September 28, 2024 5:32 PM

R65 It's couldn't have been never ending. There likely was a prenuptial, and they weren't in CA, and only married for 3 years. He probably paid child support for their one child, and the money stopped when she turned 18. Mo wouldn't have been giving her a monthly allotment if she was getting money from her ex too.

by Anonymousreply 67September 28, 2024 5:45 PM

R67 - this article (debatable source) says it was upped to $23K amount but stalled there for the rest of her life or until she remarries. It's tax deductible for Davis - so it may not be an awful thing for him from a tax perspective.

She got separate child support for the guy she had a kid with but never married. She didn't want to screw up her alimony from Davis by getting married again.

So between the $23k and the probably what, $10K per month in child support from her wealthy ex-boyfriend who fathered her last child - she was doing pretty good. Of course yes the child support is done now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 28, 2024 6:31 PM

Kim is a sick mess. Maybe Kyle is too but Kim is worse. A perennial victim who blames everybody but herself for her problems.

by Anonymousreply 69September 28, 2024 6:40 PM

Dear, Prudence…

by Anonymousreply 70September 28, 2024 6:42 PM

is it true Kim lives in a shoe?

by Anonymousreply 71September 28, 2024 6:45 PM

[quote]She needs to escape to Witch Mountain.

On social media, Ike sometimes posts pictures of the two of them with captions like "Love to Tia from your Tony" without making reference to her troubles. I doubt she knows about them if she even remembers him.

by Anonymousreply 72September 28, 2024 8:19 PM

Several years ago I dreamt that I was a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars." My partner was Kim Richards and we danced to 'Jive Talkin'

by Anonymousreply 73October 1, 2024 6:10 PM

She is too damn old to still be wearing her hair that long.

by Anonymousreply 74October 1, 2024 7:44 PM

R74, I wonder if she thinks her hair is her trademark since she was the "long-haired" girl from the Witch Mountain movies for Xers.

by Anonymousreply 75October 1, 2024 7:52 PM

What would Phoebe Figalilly say.

Then again, she's probably been very occupied for the past several decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 1, 2024 8:09 PM

God damn he was hot 🥵

by Anonymousreply 77October 1, 2024 8:54 PM

Her hair does not flatter her anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 1, 2024 9:19 PM

R78, That's what Kathy and Kim would look like, too, if they didn't have the money for plastic surgery and other procedures.

by Anonymousreply 79October 1, 2024 9:30 PM

I meant Kathy and Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 80October 1, 2024 9:30 PM

I wonder if Kim is refusing to leave Kyle’s house because she wants to embarrass Kyle. Maybe she feels Kyle owes her the house since she believes that Kyle took their mother’s house.

by Anonymousreply 81October 1, 2024 9:39 PM

She should definitely go with a more contemporary hairstyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 1, 2024 9:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 1, 2024 9:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 1, 2024 9:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 1, 2024 9:43 PM

[quote]Her hair does not flatter her anymore.

She has literally had the same hairstyle since she was a young child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 1, 2024 10:04 PM

R86 She's going to be like Donna Douglas wearing her Elly May Clampett hairstyle to her grave.

by Anonymousreply 87October 1, 2024 10:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 1, 2024 10:21 PM

Those hair pics are side splitters. Can you make Kim over with a shoulder length wave?

by Anonymousreply 89October 1, 2024 10:24 PM

Phoebe Figgalilly...that name is rather silly.

by Anonymousreply 90October 1, 2024 10:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 1, 2024 10:38 PM

She needs to stay out of the sun. Her skin look aged.

by Anonymousreply 92October 1, 2024 10:40 PM

r84 is the spitting image of Kristen Wiig impersonating Suze Orman.

by Anonymousreply 93October 1, 2024 10:43 PM

Who are these people?

by Anonymousreply 94October 1, 2024 10:46 PM

This would be my recommendation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 1, 2024 10:48 PM

R91 could pass for Juliet Mills.

by Anonymousreply 96October 1, 2024 10:49 PM

So is Kim now living with Kyle? How down and out is she?

by Anonymousreply 97October 1, 2024 10:53 PM

I'm still rolling over with the funny pics. Thank you for the shoulder wave.

by Anonymousreply 98October 1, 2024 11:02 PM

Considering Hello Larry was a spinoff from Diff'rent Strokes, some of that curse must've rubbed off. In a video interview the first actress who played her sister on Hello Larry left the show because she felt uncomfortable around McLean Stevenson.

by Anonymousreply 99October 1, 2024 11:14 PM

R99. I was molested!

by Anonymousreply 100October 1, 2024 11:25 PM

This woman is not well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 1, 2024 11:26 PM

R101. That woman's sister stole her GODDAMN house!

by Anonymousreply 102October 1, 2024 11:28 PM

Whose hair IS she wearing?

by Anonymousreply 103October 1, 2024 11:32 PM

My sister stole my GODDAMN hair!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 1, 2024 11:40 PM

[quote] If Kim had gotten her act together she could have parlayed RH into some steady supporting work.

I remember thinking the same thing back when she was appearing on BH. She still looked good in a "natural" way and can come off as likeable.

by Anonymousreply 105October 2, 2024 12:13 AM

The bald pic is by far, the most flattering one. Doe eyes.

by Anonymousreply 106October 2, 2024 12:15 AM

She should write a book.

by Anonymousreply 107October 2, 2024 12:17 AM

They did steal her house. She should have a book written and spill the beans.

by Anonymousreply 108October 2, 2024 12:21 AM

Kim should do her manic wall drawings in Kyle’s house using her own feces. Kyle needs to suffer.

by Anonymousreply 109October 2, 2024 12:23 AM

[quote]They did steal her house. She should have a book written and spill the beans.

"ESCAPE FROM WITCH SISTER: The Kim Richards Story"

by Anonymousreply 110October 2, 2024 12:29 AM

Feces wall murals are for toddlers, but many faded stars turn toward art to turn a buck. Maybe the ward will trust her with some art pens.

by Anonymousreply 111October 2, 2024 12:30 AM

[quote]Kim Richards Put on Psychiatric Hold

Does she really rate the nut bin? Or just a drunk tank.

by Anonymousreply 112October 2, 2024 1:51 AM

I think Kim has probably been approached about writing a book , and that’s why she gets financial help from her sisters.

Big and Little Kathy would come across like shit in Kim’s memoir. Big Kathy made Joan Crawford seem like June Cleaver.

by Anonymousreply 113October 2, 2024 2:44 AM

I thought Kim had written a book including how her mother pimped her out as a child, but her sisters squashed it.

by Anonymousreply 114October 2, 2024 5:06 AM

I find the dynamic between these three sisters and their mother fascinating.

By all accounts, Big Kathy was a monster and pimped her children out. When Kathy/Kyle/Kim speak of her, however, they are full of reverence and respect-her death is so painful they can barely speak of it. And yet, she was a shitty mother and a shitty person who robbed the three of them of childhoods so she could have a wealthy lifestyle.

Kathy leaves Kyle to clean up the mess with Kim, and that’s why, even though her immaturity can be off the charts at times, I feel for Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 115October 2, 2024 6:09 AM

Kim looks fine with her long hair. She just shouldn't have it pulled back with a face wash hairband like she does in these photos. The manic eyes don't help either. Poor Kim. I feel for her. I watched Escape from Witch Mountain about 1000 times as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 116October 2, 2024 5:16 PM

The long hair needs to go and, for God's sake, have someone re-do her makeup. She's really looks like a Vegas bar hag.

by Anonymousreply 117October 2, 2024 5:25 PM

With all the strange things that go on at DL I never expected to see bald Kim Richards.

by Anonymousreply 118October 2, 2024 5:29 PM

Kim's pain is very visible without all that hair.

by Anonymousreply 119October 2, 2024 5:34 PM

[quote] By all accounts, Big Kathy was a monster and pimped her children out. When Kathy/Kyle/Kim speak of her, however, they are full of reverence and respect-her death is so painful they can barely speak of it.

They do seem to put "Big Kathy" up on a pedestal. Kyle said she was driving (without a license) at age 13 - her mom told her to run errands and drive the car. They didn't grow up in rural Kansas, this was LA. "Little Kathy" I'm sure, also pressured Paris and Nicky into marrying wealthy men.

by Anonymousreply 120October 2, 2024 5:37 PM

[quote]"ESCAPE FROM WITCH SISTER: The Kim Richards Story"

Bigot. Travesty. Wraith. Larva.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 2, 2024 5:41 PM

Who's the going misogynist who thinks women need to cut their hair past a certain age? Fuck off, stank dick.

by Anonymousreply 122October 2, 2024 5:42 PM

Going? Fucking! Fucking Android!! Going ducky phone! Mother going!

by Anonymousreply 123October 2, 2024 5:50 PM

Menopause.

by Anonymousreply 124October 2, 2024 6:12 PM

I told y'all crack is wack!

by Anonymousreply 125October 2, 2024 6:21 PM

It's sad to see someone as old as Kim still struggling with addiction and mental health issues. Her family is obviously no help at all.

by Anonymousreply 126October 2, 2024 6:25 PM

Kim and Jodie Foster are the same age, yet Jodie looks so much younger and healthier. They must have known each other, since they went up for a lot of the same roles as kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 2, 2024 6:34 PM

It just doesn't look good, R122. It's a matter of style. She doesn't have to go out and get a butch or wear it like Jamie Lee Curtis, but at least stop wearing it like you're still a little girl making Disney movies.

by Anonymousreply 128October 2, 2024 6:35 PM

Actually if you saw Jodie sans makeup on True Detective, she doesn't look all that great, which is fine. But with the proper stylists, etc. that Foster can afford for the Red Carpte, I'm sure Kim would look just as good.

by Anonymousreply 129October 2, 2024 6:38 PM

Woof.

I thought she escaped from Witch Mountain but she looks like the crypt keeper there.

by Anonymousreply 130October 2, 2024 7:56 PM

[quote] It's sad to see someone as old as Kim still struggling with addiction and mental health issues. Her family is obviously no help at all.

Her family can’t help her overcome her addiction issues.

by Anonymousreply 131October 2, 2024 8:58 PM

People always blame the family for not helping an addict break the habit. People should watch "Intervention" and see how easy it is.

by Anonymousreply 132October 2, 2024 9:01 PM

Phoebe Figalilly wouldn't put up with that shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 2, 2024 9:06 PM

R133 The kid who played Butch on that show killed himself at age 20.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 2, 2024 9:40 PM

R36, a classic!

by Anonymousreply 135October 2, 2024 9:46 PM

R36, a classic!

by Anonymousreply 136October 2, 2024 9:46 PM

Nanny went topless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 2, 2024 9:46 PM

Kim wrote a tell all book. It was set to be published. Suddenly the deal was cancelled. I wonder if the sisters paid off the publisher to make it go away. That book would have been a best seller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 2, 2024 11:30 PM

Her beauty regime should include an hour, daily, of bathtub snorkeling and a massive globs of vaseline.

by Anonymousreply 139October 3, 2024 12:13 AM

Dang

by Anonymousreply 140October 3, 2024 12:47 AM

Kim’s face look like five acres of Tuff Turf.

by Anonymousreply 141October 3, 2024 6:43 AM

On a more positive note, on Real Housewives, Kim did dress herself nicely. She dressed appropriately for her age. She was thin, but pretty much covered-up. She had a classy way of dressing.

Kyle, on the other hand, looked like she was shopping at Guess.

by Anonymousreply 142October 3, 2024 4:32 PM

Kyle's nose job looks terrible.

by Anonymousreply 143October 3, 2024 4:34 PM

[quote] Kyle, on the other hand, looked like she was shopping at Guess.

You can call them Mumus.

by Anonymousreply 144October 3, 2024 8:25 PM

R144. I call them trendy.

by Anonymousreply 145October 3, 2024 8:27 PM

Kim always looked to me like she was wearing Kathy Hilton’s hand me downs.

Her clothes are always a little out of date and always look too conservative and fussy for a fruit loop like Kim.

by Anonymousreply 146October 3, 2024 8:54 PM

{quote]Phoebe Figalilly wouldn't put up with that shit.

We know, R133.

by Anonymousreply 147October 3, 2024 9:07 PM

R146. I miss her giant Christmas bow confessional outfit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 3, 2024 9:35 PM

[quote] Kim always looked to me like she was wearing Kathy Hilton’s hand me downs. Her clothes are always a little out of date and always look too conservative and fussy for a fruit loop like Kim.

Kathy is plump, compared to Kim. I don't think Kim was wearing her hand-me-downs.

Yes, Kim's clothes were conservative, but I liked that.

by Anonymousreply 149October 3, 2024 11:13 PM

TMZ puts the most unflattering photo of Kim next to a very flattering photo of Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 150October 3, 2024 11:18 PM

Has Ike Eisenmann reached out to Kim?

by Anonymousreply 151October 3, 2024 11:20 PM

I dislike Kyle for other reasons but it does seem like she’s the only one in the family who cares about and for Kim. It has to be exhausting

by Anonymousreply 152October 4, 2024 12:21 AM

R32 BEAST!? How dare you!

by Anonymousreply 153October 4, 2024 12:28 AM

Kim was the star. Much cuter than the other two.

by Anonymousreply 154October 4, 2024 2:02 AM

Kim is only 5 years older than Kyle and Kathy is 6 years older than Kim but Kim looks the worst. Drugs and alcohol really took a toll on her face.

by Anonymousreply 155October 4, 2024 2:30 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 4, 2024 6:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!