Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stevie Nicks at 76 gets hardcore political with new song and video “The Lighthouse”

She had abortions in the 1970s, is not ashamed of it, believes all women deserve that freedom… and she has decided to stand up for it in the 2024 election.

I love it. Stevie is bad ass in the best way. She sold her solo music catalog a few years back, to enjoy the wealth while still alive.. and instead of luxurious retirement she’s still touring, filling large venues, connecting with her fans, and doing this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 27, 2024 7:45 PM

Oh dear. The lyrical insight of your average moody 13 year old served up in a voice long past its sell-by date.

by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2024 10:10 AM

Love her for speaking up when she could be silent about it all.

by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2024 10:36 AM

Another Boomer who won't get out of the way.

by Anonymousreply 3September 27, 2024 10:37 AM

R3, is she keeping you from getting a promotion somehow?

by Anonymousreply 4September 27, 2024 10:43 AM

I’m surprised that none of her tunes have yet been utilized for a pharmaceutical product or Wild Turkey bourbon.

by Anonymousreply 5September 27, 2024 12:30 PM

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 6September 27, 2024 3:38 PM

Love her. She has already made her mark and enriched our world. Anything we get now is gravy.

by Anonymousreply 7September 27, 2024 5:52 PM

Love her. Such a true a visionary. I’ll never forget when she let The Queen use one of brilliant guitar riffs for the body positive anthem, Bootylicious, and also made a cameo in the video. She has always been ahead of her time.

by Anonymousreply 8September 27, 2024 6:03 PM

The video is ridiculous but her heart and cunt bone are in the right places.

by Anonymousreply 9September 27, 2024 6:08 PM

Baby Bey and DC adorning Stevie Nicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 27, 2024 6:29 PM

Stevie can still deliver a well placed kick to the cuntbone when needed.

by Anonymousreply 11September 27, 2024 6:36 PM

I like it, actually

by Anonymousreply 12September 27, 2024 6:40 PM

[Quote] Stevie is bad ass in the best way. She sold her solo music catalog a few years back, to enjoy the wealth while still alive

I do not understand how this is badass.

by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2024 7:07 PM

r13 I don't think that poster said THIS is badass, I think he wrote SHE is badass

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2024 7:10 PM

When did Stevie become Blossom Dearie?

by Anonymousreply 15September 27, 2024 7:14 PM

A kick to the cunt bone of the patriarchy!

by Anonymousreply 16September 27, 2024 7:26 PM

R13, you sliced off the second half of my sentence.

I think she's kind of badass at age 76 because "instead of luxurious retirement she’s still touring, filling large venues, connecting with her fans, and doing this." <-- putting out a highly polarizing song and video because she believes in what's at stake, even though she knows she will be a hate target as a result.

by Anonymousreply 17September 27, 2024 7:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!