Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jumaane D. Williams

He's the New York City Public Advocate slated to take the Mayor's office should Adams resign from office. The 48 year old is nice looking and has a hot body - he was on Alex Wagner tonight. Poor guy was spasming in his chair, and as I Google Researched him, I found out he has had Tourette syndrome all his life.

Anyone know if he bats for our team ? I was pinging during his interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 27, 2024 12:37 PM

"I was pinging during his interview. "

YOU were pinging? or he was?

by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2024 1:48 AM

We are doomed.

by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2024 1:49 AM

No, OP idiot, he does not "ping" (idiotic). He is married with a child.

by Anonymousreply 3September 27, 2024 1:50 AM

When's the next mayoral election?

by Anonymousreply 4September 27, 2024 1:52 AM

I'm not sure a mayor with Tourette's is quite what the moment demands, but, here we go...

by Anonymousreply 5September 27, 2024 1:52 AM

[quote] He is married with a child.

Doesn't say that on the sites which I went to so I could find out more about him. Never mentioned he was marred or had children.

And when has that been definitive as 'not gay' ? Geez.

by Anonymousreply 6September 27, 2024 1:55 AM

I've always thought a Tourette's would throw a mean fuck. The twitching and involuntary thrusts and, my god, the dirty talk....

by Anonymousreply 7September 27, 2024 1:59 AM

And the horse cock, in this case.

by Anonymousreply 8September 27, 2024 2:08 AM

He and his wife India Sneed-Williams have a couple of kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 27, 2024 2:10 AM

Before I read he had Tourette's, I thought he was ejaculating in his chair across from Wagner.

by Anonymousreply 10September 27, 2024 2:28 AM

Exactly! Mama's mussy is firing on all cylinders!

by Anonymousreply 11September 27, 2024 2:42 AM

[quote]I'm not sure a mayor with Tourette's is quite what the moment demands, but, here we go...

I think it's perfect.

"Good morning, New York YOU FUCKERS. Mayor COCKSUCKER Eric Adams has announced he will be vacating his GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING TITTYSUCKING office Friday afternoon and I will be taking over as your interim SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK YOU DICKMUNCHES ... "

by Anonymousreply 12September 27, 2024 2:55 AM

He would be appointed temporary mayor for 90 days, by which time he would be expected to set up a flash election to replace Adams.

If that election were to take place in March or April, it would replace the mayoral election currently scheduled for fall of 2025.

by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2024 2:55 AM

He would destroy New York. Thank goodness it would only be temporary. He would almost guarantee a Republican mayor.

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2024 3:05 AM

I just want to meet him in a gay bathhouse in NYC. I'm sure he's been to a few in his lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 15September 27, 2024 11:45 AM

New York is already going the way of San Francisco.

by Anonymousreply 16September 27, 2024 12:00 PM

I bet he throws a mean fuck.

by Anonymousreply 17September 27, 2024 12:07 PM

OP- He doesn’t look hot to me. He looks like someone who’d ask you for change on the subway 🚇.

by Anonymousreply 18September 27, 2024 12:11 PM

Jumaane is a hypocrite who pushed for defund the police while living on an army base,

by Anonymousreply 19September 27, 2024 12:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!