Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Corey Feldman makes $280,000 every MONTH? For what???

Corey Feldman’s estranged wife, Courtney Feldman, pleaded with the court to award her temporary spousal support, claiming she was abandoned by the actor after she decided to quit their party lifestyle, In Touch can exclusively report.

According to court documents obtained by In Touch, Courtney requested that Corey, 53, pay her $5,000 a month in support.

Courtney said that Corey is a successful actor and musician who has “earnings from several sources including film/TV residuals, touring, concerts, personal appearances and merchandising."

She also asked that the Stand By Me star cough up $50,000 for her to use on legal fees.

In addition, she asked that Corey be ordered to pay her outstanding medical expenses and provide her with medical insurance until the divorce is final. The couple wed on November 22, 2016, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.

Corey filed for legal separation in September 2023. He cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split. He listed the date of separation as June 22, 2023.

The former child star asked the court to terminate Courtney’s right to spousal support.

In her filing, Courtney said she lived an upper middle class live during her marriage to Corey. She said they enjoyed luxury cars, travel, 1-2 vacations each year and dining at fine restaurants.

Courtney said she is experiencing various health issues including hives, having COVID several times and “regular female problems.” She said Corey is in good health.

At the moment, Courtney is working part-time as a baker for a coffee house.

She said she makes $1,982 a month and Corey currently provides around $2,000 a month in support. She believes Corey pulls in more than $280,000 per month. Courtney said she only has $2,600 in savings.

She owes her dentist and doctor over $18,000. “I am unable to earn anything close to the martial standard of living,” Courtney said.

Her lawyer said Courtney “supported [Corey] emotionally and in his work since 2011. [Courtney] has been abandoned by [Corey], and aside from under-guideline support, has no home, no job, vehicle or money for medical expenses.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2024 3:51 AM

Lowballing? I thought his Madame’s Place residuals would put him in the seven-figure monthly range.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2024 3:00 PM

I'm assuming real estate investments/rental income.

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2024 3:02 PM

[quote] Courtney said she is experiencing various health issues including hives, having COVID several times and “regular female problems.” She said Corey is in good health.

Oh, for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2024 3:03 PM

Haven't you heard? He's the Comeback King!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2024 3:16 PM

I'll make Corey a deal. For $4995/month I guarantee I will stay away from him.

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2024 5:39 PM

She sounds as nutty as him. Chick Fila cashiers don’t make $280k a month.

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2024 5:44 PM

When he fucks, he ties puppet strings around his cock and does a whole routine. I heard it's quite off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2024 5:48 PM

Didn’t he mention having a whole bunch of tea, when he tried releasing that pathetic music a few years back?

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2024 5:50 PM

Still ugly.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2024 6:01 PM

She said he makes around $35,000 at every fan convention he attends and does between six-eight conventions per year.

She said he was paid $700,000 for a documentary he produced in 2020 and makes $50,000 per year selling fan videos on Cameo.

(quote]Didn’t he mention having a whole bunch of tea

He's been grifting off of Corey Haim's name and other child sexual abuse survivors for years now. He is probably still crowdfunding for the documentary he wanted to make (which is different from the one he already made and charged people $20 for where he didn't expose anyone that hadn't already been named as abusers).

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2024 6:13 PM

She has quite a manly face.

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2024 6:16 PM

In some photos Corey Feldman looks like Grandpa Munster .

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2024 7:10 PM

ROT IN HELL MOFO !

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2024 8:15 PM

The divorce did seem like he abandoned her. He even said her health was the reason they were divorcing. He pimps his angels he owes her back pay

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2024 8:23 PM

No amount of money would be enough for me to even go near that guy, let alone marry him. Ugh. Shudder.

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2024 8:24 PM

If only he was dead and Corey Haim were still alive.....the world would be a more lovely place.

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2024 8:37 PM

I'm sure that's the hush money that Charlie Sheen and others pay him.

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2024 9:26 PM

I wonder what kind of settlement his baby mama got

by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2024 11:47 PM

Bitch has hives, give her $5k a month damnit

by Anonymousreply 19September 26, 2024 11:50 PM

If these beautiful souls can't make it work

by Anonymousreply 20September 27, 2024 12:01 AM

I hear he gets paid double when he goes shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 21September 27, 2024 1:40 AM

What a guitar solo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 27, 2024 2:33 AM

Jewi$h.

by Anonymousreply 23September 27, 2024 2:38 AM

I know Feldog does the "Lost Boys" and "Goonies" cons. I assume he does "Stand By Me" cons. I can not for the life of me imagine that he gets $35K per Con. If he gets $35k, what does Keifer get for "Lost Boys?"

As a side note, he comes across no differently than most panel members do.

by Anonymousreply 24September 27, 2024 3:35 PM

Does he sell blood too?

by Anonymousreply 25September 27, 2024 8:09 PM

R17 I thought about that but people being paid hush money do they ever get paid in installments. Seems like the bigger celeb wouldn’t want to leave a paper trail. Maybe he put all his hush money into some type of trust.

by Anonymousreply 26September 27, 2024 9:31 PM

Anthony Bourdain paid out Asia Argento's settlement (to the actor she had sex with when he was a minor) over the course of a year and a half. When the Cosby Show was still on the air a NBC accountant alleged that he was tasked to monthly hush money payments to women for Cosby.

by Anonymousreply 27September 27, 2024 10:12 PM

I am continually surprised when I see these stories about B/C listers who have or make way more money than I thought and A listers who have way less than I assumed

by Anonymousreply 28September 28, 2024 12:27 AM

This is what happens when you’ve never worked a day in your life.

by Anonymousreply 29September 28, 2024 1:43 AM

A reward from the Jackson estate to continue withholding additional damning evidence?

by Anonymousreply 30September 28, 2024 1:37 PM

Bingo, R30.

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2024 2:33 AM

R30 He can’t be receiving funds from the Jacksons since he now he claims was molested after years of saying otherwise. That wouldn’t make sense.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2024 2:34 AM

Did he say Jacko molested him?

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2024 2:59 AM

R33 isn’t he in the Neverland documentary?

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2024 3:01 AM

Oh actually no he isn’t. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2024 3:01 AM

Was it/he part of the Brat Pack? God, they ruined the 80s. Ugly and boring AF! Make it stop!

by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2024 3:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!