Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chappell Roan and the new Gen Z nihilism: in twenty years, she will be a conservative

It will be exactly like how “screw everyone” Gen Xers became MAGA Republicans

Saying that there are problems with the Democratic Party is an extremely common gripe among the Left (capital L left, not MSNBC viewer left)

However, instead of giving the typical reasons a Leftist would give for this disenchanted - insufficient protections for workers, an insufficient social welfare infrastructure, unwillingness to dismantle the military-industrial complex, letting big businesses and wealthy donors dictate policy decisions, lethargic commitment to climate change response, etc., etc…

Roan’s complaint is that the left is TRANSPHOBIC.

HOW.

What in modern liberalism, the most pro-transgender mainstream variant in American history, under a candidate from San Francisco who famously introduced herself by stating her pronouns at an LGBT fundraiser four years ago, is transphobic. Name one thing.

Chappell Roan DOES NOT CARE ABOUT TRANSGENDER PEOPLE. She is just another ARROGANT WHITE WOMAN hiding behind them to mask her own nihilism and ignorance.

In other words,

FUTURE KAREN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 1, 2024 8:17 PM

This post belongs in the putrid ass that you pulled it out of.

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2024 12:01 PM

She said she is voting for Kamala. Thats good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2024 12:02 PM

R1 how’s your autism going,

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2024 12:05 PM

Oh fuck her FOREVER!!! Her uterus is will be completely owned by the Supreme Court for the rest of her life. She’s a dumbass fucking cunt if she doesn’t fucking realize what’s brewing 🍵

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2024 12:14 PM

R3, lashing out because she got owned for her stupid conjecture.

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2024 12:16 PM

Also, OP/R3 finally got the block, and I'm pleased to report that there was no loss in overall content quality. What kind of an asshole uses a disability as an insult?

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2024 12:19 PM

R6 neurodivergence is not always a disability, you neurotypical simp

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2024 12:22 PM

[quote]in twenty years, she will be forgotten.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2024 12:23 PM

Can't hear ya, luv. Just take the L and give up.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2024 12:23 PM

R1 what in OP’s post caused you offense

Or are you just upset someone insulted your diva/mommy queen du jour

Also based on your posting history, you are pretty autistic

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2024 12:27 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2024 12:29 PM

R11 a white bitch with a significant autistic following apparently

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2024 12:33 PM

I read somewhere, don’t know if it’s true, that she’s Bipolar. That could explain a lot.

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2024 12:34 PM

Tim Walz is probably the most pro LGBT figure to ever be on a major American ticket, no? Young well off nominally left wing liberals are all like this. They are purely interested in a pet issue, which is always related to identity and never about class, and they have absolutely no real sense of what organizing or political action looks like. If you're not talking about flipping over the table and changing everything drastically overnight, then they don't want to talk. It's lazy and extremely dangerous. Dangerous to the poor and dangerous to marginalized identities. It isn't helping people - who are poor right now, or targeted by discrimination right now - to reject gradual and successive improvements in their conditions so that you (who is rich or middle class) can be seen as so principled or whatever. None of these people are really left wing they don't care about the poor at all.

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2024 12:35 PM

She’s headed to Britney Land.

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2024 12:42 PM

R4 my uterus means nothing in the face of all the transgender women who must suffer without one

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2024 12:43 PM

She’s hardly a filly. She’s 26 years old and hasn’t figured out yet what a raving evil monster Trump is?

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2024 12:47 PM

Lack of quality education will continue to destroy America.

by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2024 12:49 PM

I bailed after "Fuck some policies on the Left" Did she elaborate on which Left policies need to get fucked??

by Anonymousreply 19September 26, 2024 12:55 PM

R19 did you give $5 to a transgender person today?

Well, there you go go!

by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2024 1:00 PM

She seems exceptionally dumb.

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2024 1:31 PM

She needs to shut the hell up, because she's clearly stepping outside her intellectual boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2024 4:37 PM

Her house is pure Nowhere Springfield Trash.

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2024 8:04 PM

I'm so over that generation's doomer puritanism. Their finger-wagging and the sense of entitlement where they believe entire cultures need to change in order to accommodate them. They need a nice little kick in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 24September 26, 2024 8:46 PM

R15, at least Britney was stupid fun. Vapid and slutty -- but fun.

by Anonymousreply 25September 26, 2024 8:54 PM

Chappell Crone

by Anonymousreply 26September 27, 2024 12:50 AM

Chappell, I'm a comms executive, so here's a little free advice:

1.) Stop talking about this subject. Immediately. Trust me, you think you're "fixing it" by clarifying your original remarks. However, by speaking spontaneously and unscripted, you're only making it worse.

2.) Delete all social media apps from all of your devices. Indefinitely.

3.) Let only your publicist speak on your behalf for a while. Let your publicist also manage your socials.

4.) If you don't have a publicist, get one. If you do have one, start listening to the probably very good advice that poor soul you've been ignoring has been offering you in vain.

5.) Admit to yourself that, at 25, you clearly have passionate opinions but you also have an extremely limited frame of reference since you're still very young. Instead of speaking out ill-informed (and yes, you ARE ill-informed on these subjects), start educating yourself.

This last item isn't so much comms/crisis management advice, but a life tip. There are no "perfect choices" in life. That is especially true in US politics. You'll save yourself decades of future stress and frustration if you realize that now. There's an expression you may have heard: "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good." Embrace it. Good luck, babe!

by Anonymousreply 27September 27, 2024 3:11 AM

R27 - she's too 'edgey' and independent for that. Any instruction on how to act will be met with contempt and accusations of taking away her voice, other people trying to control her and abuse. Plus countless more accusations.

You're right - but this high school dropout from nowheresville, Missouri thinks she's unique and doesn't need to do things the old way.

She gets off on yelling and not listening to anyone - presumably because she thinks she's had to form her own career herself and her success proves that she's right in the direction she's going.

She needs to shut the fuck up for just ONE MONTH. Seriously - everything will die down within a couple of weeks, but she just keeps it going.

by Anonymousreply 28September 27, 2024 3:52 AM

R28 You're likely right on all of this. To which I'd say to Chappell, there's another expression: [bold]What got you here won't get you there.[/bold] You've reached this level of success through a combination of talent, dedication, and damn good luck. There's no shame in the luck part of this. Plenty of other artists have talent and dedication, yet through no fault of their own don't get anywhere close to where you are right this moment.

So, for you to not only remain in this arena but have staying power and flourish to new heights, you're going to need to step out of your comfort zone and adapt in certain ways. You should surround yourself at all times with people you can trust, who have your best interests at heart, and who will be honest with you -- especially when what's honest is not what you want to hear.

[bold]On the path you're taking right now, your personal behavior is going to undermine your future career prospects.[/bold] That's the cold hard truth. A few weeks ago, it was going off on a red carpet photographer. That ended up sort of playing in your favor, standing up for yourself since you've been very public about the rough transition to public life; but make no mistake, it very easily could have gone the other way. Now, today, it's this dust-up over politics. Your career right now is at too precarious a position for you to be unwittingly stirring up unnecessary controversies. Inevitably, you'll create one that tips the balance and brands you as too risky a liability to book. It will cascade from there: fewer bookings > fewer opportunities to promote current/future projects > project pipeline shrinks until it's withered and gone. This may be your first time at the rodeo, but the rodeo ain't new and its show WILL go on. Stop talking. Learn to listen and really hear what trusted advisors are telling you.

by Anonymousreply 29September 27, 2024 4:49 AM

This bitch is the Katherine Heigl of the music world. She’s got a hot career right now, but she’ll be selling pet food on TV in two years due a lethal combination of a poor attitude and an inability to refrain from pissing off the public and industry bigwigs with incredibly stupid and tone-deaf comments.

by Anonymousreply 30September 27, 2024 7:59 AM

With so many things to pay attention to, I just mentally punch and delete these celebutantes when they turn out to be stupid like this one. Next.

by Anonymousreply 31September 27, 2024 8:20 AM

R20 REALLY?! That's interesting considering your fan base. However, I am unfamiliar with that particular policy

by Anonymousreply 32September 27, 2024 9:43 AM

She sounds very young and very uneducated about politics so why even post? AT LEAST, Swift has two functioning brain cells on the subject.

by Anonymousreply 33September 27, 2024 9:46 AM

R27 jesus is simon halls posting here again

by Anonymousreply 34September 27, 2024 10:07 AM

She failed to condemn Trump clearly enough if she didn't want to endorse. This was her only mistake, and the clarification video did her no favours.

by Anonymousreply 35September 27, 2024 10:48 AM

Because she admires his purity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 27, 2024 10:52 AM

[quote]I read somewhere, don’t know if it’s true, that she’s Bipolar. That could explain a lot.

You sound [bold]exactly[/bold] like Janet Jackson R13.

by Anonymousreply 37September 27, 2024 11:57 AM

R29 - again, you are right. But she's on this bratty response trajectory - her reply to R29 would be - this is just one project I'm currently working on as an artist. If it doesn't go further, I don't care. I don't deserve this abuse.

She's literally said all of this recently.

Katherine Heigl territory is very on the nose.

by Anonymousreply 38September 27, 2024 12:40 PM

I went to high school in Springfield, MO which is adjacent to Willard, MO. I had NO IDEA that Chappell Roan was from Willard until I looked it up just now, but it makes sense because she reminds me so much of my old friend Lizzie it's crazy.

Lizzie was a very, very poor, very troubled, but hilarious friend of mine in the 80s. She was from Willard. Lizzie was able to go to my high school because her home life was so completely fucked up that she had to go live with her mee maw, who navigated to get my friend into more preppy, well-to-do Kickapoo High. Liz was fun and adorable but she was trash with a capital T. We got up to so much insanity together. She was dumb as a rock but had a darling little figure and was always up for literally anything. We would go hang out with the punks at the Square and try to score acid. We would sneak out of our houses and meet up in the middle of the night to smoke Camels and listen to the Cure and use my apartment's hot tub. We would get trashed on Purple Passions and go dancing. We were too young to vote when we were friends, but I could totally have seen fag hag punk rock Liz voting Republican just because her family was so redneck, it would have been the default.

I visited Willard many times with Lizzie when she'd go try to grab things from her mom's house while her mom wasn't home. It's 4-H farmland nowheresville. Now that I know Chappell Roan is from Willard I have a complete perfect picture in my mind of her entire upbringing. I am both amazed by her success (well fucking played, Chappell!) and also not surprised by her political hesitancy. Willard is Trump country. If she's not voting for Trump, that's a huge achievement and I tip my cap. I hope she stops talking, though.

by Anonymousreply 39September 27, 2024 1:23 PM

She literally like mispronounced Kamala’s entire first name.

by Anonymousreply 40September 27, 2024 2:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 27, 2024 5:21 PM

[quote]in twenty years, she will be a conservative

in twenty years, I will be dead

by Anonymousreply 42September 27, 2024 5:23 PM

Thank God nobody has told her about Jill Stein and the Green Party yet.

by Anonymousreply 43September 27, 2024 5:26 PM

Yeah, Special Snowflake:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 27, 2024 6:13 PM

R44 Yikes. Reading her past quotes in that article, I don't think public life is for her.

In the first example where she talks about going up to a "random lady," she makes an illogical comparison because she is no longer a random, private person. She has stepped into the public arena. Granted -- that fact doesn't entitle anyone to harass, stalk, or be verbally or physically abusive to her -- period. But the greater burden is on [bold]her[/bold]. [bold]She[/bold] is the one who has chosen to enter public life.

Even if she's "not in work mode," she needs to come to terms with the reality that as a public figure, any time she steps out in public, anywhere, even to grab morning coffee in sweats, she is bound to encounter people who recognize her. Based on her mood, she can decide if she wants to engage. But for the sake of her reputation, she must always err on the side of being as friendly and gracious as possible.

All this to say: From what we've observed so far, I don't think she fundamentally has the temperament. She just does not seem cut out for the demands of public life. I stand by what I said above at 29, her personal behavior is going to undermine her career. She seems unable to handle the pressure or control herself.

by Anonymousreply 45September 27, 2024 7:21 PM

She has some great hair. That’s all I got.

by Anonymousreply 46September 27, 2024 7:32 PM

If she doesn't want to be a public figure, then she doesn't need to pursue fame. The game isn't going to change just to suit her.

by Anonymousreply 47September 27, 2024 7:49 PM

[quote]even to grab morning coffee in sweats, she is bound to encounter people who recognize her.

Will they recognize her when she's not in full war paint, though? I wouldn't even have recognized her in the X video she posted above, and I've watched quite a few of her performances. She's very girl-next-door looking out of drag.

by Anonymousreply 48September 27, 2024 8:17 PM

She's clearly on a power trip, fueled by her fame. Very stupid.

by Anonymousreply 49September 27, 2024 8:28 PM

She could have just coolly pointed out that nobody in Germany, France, Brazil, or Japan (or virtually any other country in the world, for that matter) cares what political party pop stars vote for, and make people feel like shallow, pop-culture-obsessed morons for even asking about her "endorsement." "Voting is a private act, even for this public person. Next!"

by Anonymousreply 50September 27, 2024 8:35 PM

Her exasperated social media lectures to the unenlightened are a big part of her brand, project, and/or journey.

by Anonymousreply 51September 27, 2024 8:37 PM

Please stop multiple posts about her. She’s not that interesting.

by Anonymousreply 52September 27, 2024 8:47 PM

R52 We want to make sure she receives her full 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 53September 27, 2024 9:05 PM

[quote]Chappell Roan Cancels All Things Go Festival Appearances This Weekend: ‘Things Have Gotten Overwhelming’

VERY typical of Gen Z. "I can't work because my mental health is too fragile."

by Anonymousreply 54September 27, 2024 9:26 PM

R53 “we” you’re multiple personalities?

by Anonymousreply 55September 27, 2024 9:29 PM

She's not the first Gen Z to have a public meltdown over the same media that every other generation has had to deal with. They are SO weak, fragile and bratty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 27, 2024 9:32 PM

R56, if you want to see weak and bratty, try Baby Boomer Donald Trump

by Anonymousreply 57September 27, 2024 9:34 PM

Kamala and Tim Walz are about as pro-LGBT as it gets, as far as mainstream politicians go

by Anonymousreply 58September 27, 2024 9:36 PM

It is sort of Taylor Swift's fault. Taylor got lots of attention for endorsing Kamala, so it puts perceived pressure on 'other pop stars like me' to someone like this young lady.

by Anonymousreply 59September 27, 2024 9:49 PM

Another typical Gen Z move R59. It's somebody else's fault! They're always the victim when it's convenient for them

by Anonymousreply 60September 27, 2024 9:51 PM

What more does Gen Z want for trans rights? Guaranteed push up bras and stilettos handed out by the state?

by Anonymousreply 61September 27, 2024 10:17 PM

Gen Z pucks the STUPIDEST fucking causes to create drama over. Hamas Terrorists and Men in Dresses.

by Anonymousreply 62September 27, 2024 10:27 PM

[quote] Will they recognize her when she's not in full war paint, though? I wouldn't even have recognized her in the X video she posted above, and I've watched quite a few of her performances. She's very girl-next-door looking out of drag.

R48 Apparently there are enough of her fans who are spotting her out in public, that it's causing her this distress. Remember that when she's not performing, she's streaming TikToks in plain clothes and makeup (or sans makeup) from her official verified social accounts. So, there's plenty of footage of her in regular appearance for folks to recognize.

by Anonymousreply 63September 27, 2024 11:03 PM

R63, then maybe she should stop making stupid TikToks?

by Anonymousreply 64September 27, 2024 11:23 PM

If she had any sense she'd go back to Missouri and encourage the youngens there to vote for Lucas Kunce.

But she has no sense, so there you go.

by Anonymousreply 65September 27, 2024 11:27 PM

[quote] then maybe she should stop making stupid TikToks?

R64 Indeed she should. See my advice at R27.

by Anonymousreply 66September 27, 2024 11:31 PM

TikTok is the biggest threat to this country today.

by Anonymousreply 67September 27, 2024 11:33 PM

If someone criticizes her mispronunciation of Kamala, you know she’ll play her dyslexia card … and quite dramatically.

by Anonymousreply 68September 27, 2024 11:34 PM

My theory is that the parents of Gen Z did all sorts of drugs and antidepressants when they were in utero and now we have ended up with this. Don't forget their parents were the original Prozac Nation.

by Anonymousreply 69September 28, 2024 1:10 AM

R69 Her parents are actually doctors and ultra conservative.

by Anonymousreply 70September 28, 2024 1:16 AM

I hate her!

by Anonymousreply 71September 28, 2024 1:31 AM

She sounds like an uneducated cunt

by Anonymousreply 72September 28, 2024 1:40 AM

This child exhausts even me!

by Anonymousreply 73September 28, 2024 1:48 AM

[quote]Roan’s complaint is that the left is TRANSPHOBIC.

To twats like this, everything is transphobic. EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 74September 28, 2024 3:15 AM

Is she related to Dave Chapelle?

by Anonymousreply 75September 28, 2024 3:59 AM

She's kind of dumb if she can't tell the difference between the two parties on trans rights. She was running her mouth a little bit. I understand her perspective somewhat. "Why can't we just do these things?" She's in her 20s and she's naive to the progress-free hopelessness of American national politics. She cares about the trans stuff and Palestine. She's within her right to notice neither party is super heroic on these topics.

I just don't get it. She doesn't have to endorse anyone. She should feel free to say what she wants. Maybe she's just pissed Harris/Walz stole her hat design! The real problem is these crazy fans on TikTok and twitter who think she's missing media training. ok, so she is, but for what? Does Sabrina Carpenter even have a discernible personality?

by Anonymousreply 76September 28, 2024 5:18 AM

I bet she couldn't tell you Jack shit about Palestinians or Israel. She just knows it's something to get attention for on Tik Tok.

by Anonymousreply 77September 28, 2024 5:26 AM

As a Gen Xer, some of the younger people seem less educated about the American political system and politics in general. The internet has left them with no concept for compromise or patience or non radical viewpoints. This first popped out with Bernie. I liked Bernie, I understood Bernie and I wanted a lot of his aims as well but he had no track record, no coalition in Washington, no political means for magically achieving his objectives. It's not wrong to dream. Roan was smart enough to shout out local politics. Some of the change people want is never going to start at the top.

by Anonymousreply 78September 28, 2024 1:50 PM

R78 Right, politics is about compromise. Republicans have worked the fringe elements into their mainstream because at the end of the day they all have the same philosophy in life— pay no taxes, make lots of money. Us on the left it’s more complicated and we cannot just work our fringe into the mainstream. So 60% of society just gets screwed.

by Anonymousreply 79September 28, 2024 1:56 PM

You think we should have move more fringe ideas into the mainstream? The DNC constantly wants to appeal to the middle. Smart in a traditional way. And then Trump has thrown out the playbook and gone pretty far.

by Anonymousreply 80September 28, 2024 2:04 PM

Here's the real reason she's attempting to play both sides of this very important election. She has a GOP Trump supporting uncle in Congress who stands for everything that contradicts the inclusive image she's trying to portray. Not that anybody should take responsibility for bigoted family members but her hemming and hawing over who to vote and her "Fuck the policies on the left!" rant makes a lot more sense now. This bitch is toast. One thing I can't stand is a hypocritical pop star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 28, 2024 2:56 PM

Why do we have to force some singer to endorse a candidate? She's young and cherry picked a cause or two. A lot of college kids aren't happy with Biden on Israel. Biden and Harris are being pushed to show more concern for the Palestinians. She's maybe not super up on the big picture most democrats see with more Trump in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 82September 28, 2024 3:17 PM

Don’t give a shit about her politics because she seems young and uneducated.

I do give a shit about her backing out of contractual obligations and fucking over her fans.

She won’t be around long.

by Anonymousreply 83September 28, 2024 3:39 PM

If she keeps breaking show commitments, it'll catch up to her. If she wants to stay at the top of the charts.

by Anonymousreply 84September 28, 2024 3:44 PM

This bitch is a nobody. Her endorsement or NOT will have no impact on the election. And she might be canceled soon because her stankin ass Uncle is a Maga and she is being so defiant about her soft support for Kamala but still not being able to co-sign the left overall. Bitch grew up privilege and is basically cosplaying as a drag queen. She will not be around next summer. She is the Iggy Azalea of pop music.

by Anonymousreply 85September 28, 2024 3:50 PM

No one cares about trans people or being called transphobic anymore. Trans activists have done everything possible to ensure that the general public, along with gays and lesbians, turns against them. Now excuse me while I engage in genital fetishism with a regular I met on Scruff.

by Anonymousreply 86September 28, 2024 4:02 PM

Completely agree with R83 and R84 - these concerts and events are planned months and months in advance - to cancel right before your planned performance puts the venue, promoters and attendees in a really shitty position.

And she canceled more shows last month to attend the VMAs.

This is not good in the industry - but of course her bratty ass would say 'I don't care. I'm going to be me - they'll have to deal with it. Nobody can force me on stage. This is just one project I'm working on - if it's over, who cares?" in her "I'm above it all" stance.

This whole being overwhelmed is self-inflicted and reading about the comments and herself ALL DAY LONG.

Katherine Heigl, Paula Dean, Kathy Griffin, Lindsay Logan - let them all stand as examples. Justin Bieber was thisclose to throwing his career away too but was finally able to save it, but never at the level he was before.

by Anonymousreply 87September 28, 2024 4:23 PM

[quote] Don’t give a shit about her politics because she seems young and uneducated.

She's 26. Not young enough to get a pass for her age, but she's definitely not the brightest crayon in the box.

Most people have relatives on the opposite side of the political spectrum. I wouldn't automatically assume she supports him, but I can't imagine being in her position and not making it very clear which side I was on.

by Anonymousreply 88September 28, 2024 9:16 PM

She's been very famous for all of six months and winging it on TikTok. I don't think a 26 year old young woman doing drag as Divine is totally beholden to the opinions of an uncle.

by Anonymousreply 89September 29, 2024 6:59 PM

[quote] twenty years, she will be a conservative

Like the hippies who became yuppies?

by Anonymousreply 90September 29, 2024 7:06 PM

She is obviously a Trumper. I don't believe at all that she will vote for "fucking Kamala".

by Anonymousreply 91September 29, 2024 7:37 PM

What about this pro-trans, pro-Palestinian "AFAB queen" and self-proclaimed lesbian screams "Trump", R91?

by Anonymousreply 92September 29, 2024 9:11 PM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 93October 1, 2024 5:09 AM

[quote] in twenty years, she will be a conservative

In twenty years, you won’t be here.

by Anonymousreply 94October 1, 2024 7:36 AM

R94 I don’t like when people jinx older people. I personally believe immortality via computers and simulated reality will be here in the next 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 95October 1, 2024 7:41 AM

This girl is a hard 26. She’s not bad looking at all she just looks older. She looks like a cute 34 yr old red hair.

by Anonymousreply 96October 1, 2024 9:08 AM

The theyby doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 97October 1, 2024 9:09 AM

And who the fuck does she keep looking up at. This bitch is an industry plant.

by Anonymousreply 98October 1, 2024 9:10 AM

She's 26 years old, but speaks like she's 15.

by Anonymousreply 99October 1, 2024 3:29 PM

I had NO idea that she was 26. I actually though that she was recently out of HS-- Like 20?

Holy shit.

She is a morbid and dreary LUMP

by Anonymousreply 100October 1, 2024 4:53 PM

R100 me too. When I kept hearing about her. I thought it was some young Gen Z. She is an old Gen Z borderline millenial. The poster above is right. She talks like she is 16 from word choice to rhythm of speaking. Mark my words. The bitch is the new age Iggy Azalea. She just is doing alternative pop not rap. She will be a flash in the pan.

by Anonymousreply 101October 1, 2024 4:56 PM

[quote]This girl is a hard 26. She’s not bad looking at all she just looks older. She looks like a cute 34 yr old red hair.

She looks exactly her age: mid-twenties. Look at that puppy fat (below). Does that look like a 34-year-old to you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 1, 2024 7:31 PM

Give the girl a break she’s only 12 yrs old for christsakes

by Anonymousreply 103October 1, 2024 7:41 PM

A lot of Gen Z seem to be aging poorly, R94. It's the vaping and constant outrage.

by Anonymousreply 104October 1, 2024 7:48 PM

R76 Britney could get away with being apolitical because that’s not a part of her brand. Chappell has been vocal about LGBTQ rights from the start. Naturally people would ask if she supporting Harris. Instead of being clear she had to tear Harris and Dems down to reach a tepid response of support.

It shows that her ego outweighs her activism. She’s a bit of a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 105October 1, 2024 8:10 PM

R82 because she’s a corporate, just like Chic-fil A. If her politics suck, we want to know so we can decide if we will continue to financially support her.

That’s why it matters. It didn’t have to matter back when both parties were more moderate or politically diverse. Now it’s too extreme to ignore.

by Anonymousreply 106October 1, 2024 8:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!