Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did anybody catch Uncle Joe on The View

He forgot to hug Whoopi and red dress. Love him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 27, 2024 3:35 AM

Thread #467 started by Teacake today.

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2024 2:09 AM

r1 and now it has decided to make one of its other accounts "a woman," so he can act like others talk as stupid as he does, and have back and forth conversations with himself.

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2024 2:11 AM

R1 I believe this is only like the 2nd thread I created TODAY. Why clock me though?

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2024 2:11 AM

R2 you are delusional. This is why I had stop signing my posts. Yall are crazy obsessed with me and making up lies.

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2024 2:12 AM

Teacake’s Engiish professor:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2024 2:16 AM

Big ole Ruby RedDress

Ooo ooo ooo

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2024 2:36 AM

R5 Lawd what is that. Why that Silent generation Katy Perry hit that black woman like that. That’s one of the later Roots isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2024 2:38 AM

I saw clips of this on X. I loved it, he looked so at ease. His speech yesterday in front of the UN General Assembly was fantastic and the one he gave when former president Clinton awarded him the Global Citizen Award great, too (the Hillary love!).

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2024 2:42 AM

Teacake on a plane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2024 2:45 AM

r9 Only Teafake's is... fake

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2024 2:46 AM

No, R7, it’s from “Gone With The Wind”. If you were American, you’d know that.

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2024 3:05 AM

Yes R2. Just like Greg did. It's almost like they are one in the "ma fuckin" same.

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2024 4:06 AM

R11 I ain’t never seen Gone with the Wind matter fact. I know and I consider myself a film buff. I have however seen this fabulosity;

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2024 4:10 AM

Blackmussy/Teacake/Darkmingelord, et al., stick to your female puppets. They are well-received here, as you must know. Are you masochistic? No judgement if you are, since you’re getting plenty of negativity thrown at you and you might be enjoying it.

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2024 4:44 PM

Lawsy me! Yall are jes' obsessed with me simply cuz ah writez lak ah jes' stepped outta a Nuncle Remus story!

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2024 4:47 PM

He announced that he was a Zionist, angering the Left and screwing over Kamala. He needs to be locked in a bunker.

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2024 4:56 PM

The thirst is real. Loves it. I love all my fans.

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2024 5:32 PM

Joe doesn’t even know where he is.

by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2024 5:46 PM

[quote]He forgot to hug Whoopi

Given how much she gushed over him, I just presumed they hugged and spoke with each other before the start of the show.

[quote]He announced that he was a Zionist, angering the Left and screwing over Kamala. He needs to be locked in a bunker.

Why do all of his views have to be hers - and vise versa?

Anyway he seemed really at ease on the show.

by Anonymousreply 19September 26, 2024 6:13 PM

R19 No he clearly forgot. He went center stage and hugged form his seat and clockwise and then sat down. I don’t know why he didn’t start from Whoopi. But that’s because he is old and old. You can just tell. He clearly omitted them because he’s not all the way there.

by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2024 7:16 PM

He did seem at ease during the interview though.

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2024 7:17 PM

Sit on my face Blackmussy

by Anonymousreply 22September 27, 2024 3:14 AM

Mafuckin!’

I wuz razed rite.

by Anonymousreply 23September 27, 2024 3:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!