Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman will both be submitted for Oscar consideration for “Deadpool & Wolverine”

Ryan Reynolds will be submitted as Lead Actor and Jackman will be submitted as Supporting Actor.

Do we think they have a shot at getting an Oscar nod for this movie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2024 2:50 AM

OP why did you feel the need to partially lie? More clicks?

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2024 8:52 PM

“In a surprising move, Jackman’s return as Logan, a.k.a. Wolverine, will be positioned in the supporting actor races across all key awards shows, including the Golden Globes, Screen Actors Guild Awards, Critics Choice, and even the Oscars, as confirmed exclusively by Variety.”

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2024 8:55 PM

Of course!!! They should split the Oscar in a tie!

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2024 8:55 PM

[quote]Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman will both be submitted for Oscar consideration for “Deadpool & Wolverine”

So the lucky remaining three nominees would have a one-in-three shot at the Oscar?

Sweet.

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2024 8:56 PM

Wait. Jackman as Supporting? Scene-Stealer for Best?

And people think I'M an idiot choice for awards.

But Reynolds? That ass is plastic and the cock is no Gosling.

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2024 8:59 PM

R4 Jackman is being submitted as Supporting. If they did SOMEHOW get nominated it wouldn’t be in the same category

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2024 9:00 PM

Ryan Reynolds is not being submitted for lead or at all.

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2024 9:09 PM

While Hugh is a great actor, I don't think his performance in D&W is Oscar-worthy. The only scene I can think of which he did great was his monologue in the car scene right before he and Deadpool fought. Regarding Ryan, he's not an Oscar actor at all.

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2024 9:30 PM

R4 is an idiot. Can’t read.

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2024 9:35 PM

Can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2024 12:04 AM

and his Mint Mobile phone company sucks.

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2024 12:04 AM

R11, do you or did you use Mint Mobile?

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2024 12:09 AM

[quote]nd his Mint Mobile phone company sucks.

Actually, the service is quite good. Third year with them.

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2024 12:59 AM

R12, R13. I previously was a customer of Mint Mobile. I live in the middle of the city--not some remote location, and the reception was horrible. I stuck with it for almost a year. I called Mint several times discussing the reception and was assured Mint would do something to fix the problem. It was so frustrating, but Mint could not fix it. I signed up because of the price, but the Mint service was so bad that I had to give it up. I am now with Verizon, and I never have a problem. I have an iPhone.

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2024 1:21 AM

Doesn’t Mint simply use other providers’ networks?

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2024 1:23 AM

Ryan Reynolds is borderline ugly, and as dull as the day is long. I'd like to know whose dick he sucked to get to where he is, so I can viciously slap them for foisting him upon us.

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2024 1:55 AM

Not a snowball's chance.

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2024 1:57 AM

[quote]Doesn’t Mint simply use other providers’ networks?

T-mobile's. At least where I'm at. Cincinnati.

by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2024 2:06 AM

Ryan Teynolds pings like very few. If I had to bet- gay. Hugh? Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 19September 26, 2024 2:39 AM

That is teynous.

by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2024 2:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!