Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends: Gorgeous Spanish in Pasadena

$5.3M sounds like a bargain. It's not my style but I'd still live her in an instant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2024 6:46 PM

Yikes. Like living in a telenovela set. And is that a Tiki Bar in the basement?

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2024 6:08 PM

It is indeed lovely. Not my style, and you'd need money to keep it up, but I still love it. I love the tiki bar!

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2024 6:09 PM

Twelfth photo with the round table looks so bright and cosy, I can almost see myself having my espresso in there in the afternoon. Otherwise it's not for me, too big and too cold.

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2024 6:13 PM

Shame about the remuddled kitchen and bathrooms. The original bathrooms in a house of this vintage would have been gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2024 6:13 PM

Like the Colorado Springs Tasteful Friends, this will be very expensive to cool in the summer, where it's 90-100+ most days in the summer.

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2024 6:20 PM

Is this Erika Jayne's old house?

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2024 6:24 PM

Beautiful house. Excellent staging.

Not something I would ever want to live in. Too much house. Too many stairs. Would love to have seen what the kitchen and baths originally looked like.,

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2024 6:27 PM

Those three flights of stairs are an accident waiting to happen.

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2024 6:29 PM

[quote] Features

[quote]2 Staircases, Stone Counters, Ceiling Fan(s), Balcony, High Ceilings, Elevator

Are we running a bed and breakfast? I would not want tourists anywhere near my house. I don’t want a bitchery of queens because I’m the shortest and fuck you.

This is too much house.

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2024 6:35 PM

Even Mrs. Kate Lawerence of Holland Street would not approve of this white elephant.

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2024 6:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!