Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anna and Andre: How Did It All Go So Wrong?

What was it that broke up this dynamic duo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2024 2:58 AM

I think it’s because he wouldn’t lose weight and then also became unable to support himself. Wasn’t she paying all his bills at one point. She might be a bitch but she was a good friend.

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2024 5:11 PM

He was beyond awful and I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2024 5:23 PM

That AI made Anna look too fat and Andre too thin.

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2024 7:57 PM

Miss Anna hates fat people!

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2024 8:01 PM

[quote] I think it’s because he wouldn’t lose weight and then also became unable to support himself.

And it’s HER responsibility to get him a mobility scooter?!?

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2024 8:14 PM

Nuclear Wintour could eat no fat

Circus-tent Andre could eat no lean ..

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2024 9:38 PM

Bonus points to Andre for not attempting to wear a Speedo.

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2024 10:51 PM

r7 It's AI generated

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2024 10:54 PM

R8 Imagine if the AI had put him in a speedo. 🤣 Lawd.

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2024 10:56 PM

Annais a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2024 10:58 PM

r9 Thank god we were spared

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2024 11:00 PM

From.thos except from his book, it seems that she went cold on him - dropping the plan for him to do a podcast and pulling him from Met Gala interviews. He thought it was a business issue because he was top old and fat, but she never communicated why. He got tired of putting up with her not caring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2024 11:56 PM

R7 R8 R9 R11 I tried several times, specifying "tiny "speedo. Maybe the machine has a soul.

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2024 12:42 AM

"The First Monday in May", that documentary about the Met Gala, showed George and Amal Clooney snubbing him when he was interviewing guests.

He greeted them and they swept right past him. It's not like they just didn't see or hear him asking them to stop. They knew he wanted them to stop.

I'll admit it. I felt kinda sorry for Talley that the Clooneys humiliated him like that.

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2024 12:54 AM

It would have been interesting to see the inner workings of their friendship. What was the dynamic? Was it really one-sided? Wintour doesn't really have friends, it seems, so I find their friendship interesting. Would have been fun to see how they traveled together, etc.

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2024 12:57 AM

They should Halloween together as Kathie Lee Gifford and Al Roker. Or, as “Katie and Bryant—Today!”

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2024 1:00 AM

[quote] Annais a cunt.

Annais NASTY!

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2024 2:24 AM

They have the same size tits.

by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2024 2:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!