Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Plastic surgery mishaps: 1. Kate Moss

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 27, 2024 9:54 PM

2. John Barrowman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2024 10:37 AM

Fuck the Farage-loving mail.

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2024 10:38 AM

Why are her eyes so far apart? She's looking in two different directions.

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2024 10:51 AM

I didn't click on it for the articles, r2. It was the one which would show the photo I wanted.

The Mirror is an antidote, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2024 10:52 AM

r4 An antidote to...?

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2024 10:59 AM

The DM, r5.

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2024 12:44 PM

What is the nature of what's wrong with their work? Is it fillers in the cheeks? Moss' cheeks look huge and her eyes quite small. Barrowman, his skin just looks rough and ruddy and his whole face kind of slightly swollen.

It always amazes me when celebrities get bad work because it's easy enough to go to the surgeon with a file of photos and say: NOT THIS!

Is the price they pay (i.e. you get what you pay for?) Is even the best surgeon no guarantee you won't wind up looking worse than you went in? Is it too much too late, vs. a little early and often? I read once the most natural thing is the classic facelift, but it only lasts around five years. It's also harder for men to carry off because of the nature of the hairline, relative to where the scars can be found.

I am fascinated by how these train wrecks continue to happen. Moss doesn't look awful but she's not fooling anybody, either.

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2024 12:50 PM

She had a bad eyelift.

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2024 1:08 PM

Kate's is all Botox and fillers.. No eye lift at all. See how hooded her eyes are/ Nope. Even a brow lift would have made her eyes pop- And they don't. A good example is Tori Amos from 2004-2005. Her eye job destroyed her beautiful hooded eyes and made them "pop" They looked popped and scooped. This is pure botox/filler/skin lasers.

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2024 1:48 PM

A whe back she did something so that her eyes looked too wide open and she looked startled for quite some time.

That seems to have worn off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2024 8:01 PM

This blob head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2024 8:12 PM

Teigen looks like that thing from Saw. A face to match her personality.

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2024 8:22 PM

Julia's eyes look odd here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2024 8:31 PM

It's best wear glasses until things settle dow, Julia.

Teigen has a massive head and should have gone with a facelift instead. Fillers for that face are counter productive.

by Anonymousreply 14September 25, 2024 8:47 PM

She might have had a subtle eye lift. My guess:

1. Botox to forehead

2. Fillers on bridge of nose

3. Cheek implants

4. Lip fillers

5. Fillers in chin and at jaw.

6. Possible neck lift.

Look at the teeth at R10. I never minded her teeth, but if she's going to "fix up" everything on her face - what about the teeth?

by Anonymousreply 15September 25, 2024 8:54 PM

When did Kate Moss become Faye Dunaway?

by Anonymousreply 16September 25, 2024 8:59 PM

[quote] Teigen looks like that thing from Saw.

And Laura Loomer r12

by Anonymousreply 17September 25, 2024 9:02 PM

Moss looks like a wall-eyed flounder!

by Anonymousreply 18September 25, 2024 9:02 PM

Fillers rarely make anyone look better and it's a crap shoot as to whether they'll pull things down or make your eyes look saggy and that's without the dreaded migration.

by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2024 9:12 PM

I know she’s British but…those teeth.

She looks like she should be hanging out in front of an Alabama 7-11.

by Anonymousreply 20September 25, 2024 9:18 PM

When she opens her mouth it sounds like she is not far off, R20.

by Anonymousreply 21September 25, 2024 9:28 PM

It’s shocking what Teigen has done to her face. She has got to stop spending hours scrutinizing her appearance in the mirror. That face is the result of being way too bored and self-obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 22September 25, 2024 9:31 PM

Kate has very sharp canines which she apparently never had filed down, they don't help the already jacked teefs.

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2024 12:37 AM

Kate had here teeth done decades ago, they were much worse before.

by Anonymousreply 24September 26, 2024 1:12 PM

Ingenue CZJ - what has she done?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 26, 2024 1:18 PM

The deadset winner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 26, 2024 1:19 PM

I'm 38!

by Anonymousreply 27September 26, 2024 1:19 PM

Moss looks like a walleyed pike.

by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2024 5:30 PM

She only had the bad eye lift a year ago!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 27, 2024 9:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!