Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just found out . . .

who Millie Bobbie Brown is and that she's not related to Bobby Brown or Whitney Houston. I also just found out that Ballet artists are not actually dancing on their toes but there's a piece of something in their ballet slipper that helps give the illusion. What have you just found out relatively recently.

by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2024 5:35 AM

I just found out that Janet Jackson is a very low IQ QAnon loon and MAGA supporter who pretends that her brother Michael wasn't a notorious paedophile who raped numerous little boys over several decades.

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2024 2:31 AM

I just found out Millie Jackson isn't a Jackson family member - at all. Yet she's the original Nasty Jackson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2024 2:48 AM

I just found out that The Cars had two singers, not one. Benjamin Orr in addition to Ric Ocasek. And he was HOT. I don't know why he wasn't featured more in the 80s videos. I knew that someone besides Ric sang "Drive," but I thought that a rare exception was made.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2024 2:48 AM

I was 19 before i found out that women use toilet paper after they pee.

I had Only brothers & i avoided thinking about women’s private parts as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2024 2:55 AM

Well...they are still on their toes on the the thing between their toes and the floor? I mean if you dance in your shoes are you not really dancing with your feet?

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2024 2:56 AM

R5 You're right.

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2024 3:43 AM

Steve Perry left Journey in the 80s and was replaced by some Asian guy who sounded just like him.

Designer Kate Spade was David Spade's sister-in-law and she committed suicide.

Anne Klein and Calvin Klein are unrelated.

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2024 3:51 AM

They're dancing on their toes, but the box in the pointe shoes stabilizes them.

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2024 3:53 AM

You can't access the Dark Web by googling it.

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2024 3:59 AM

R7 - and actress Rachel Brosnaham (the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel) is Kate Spade's niece.

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2024 4:01 AM

I just found out that a friend of mine is an idiot...

Me: I'm just getting over Covid. I tested negative for the first time in a week.

Him: How did you get that? Didn't Covid disappear when the pandemic ended?

Me:...I need smarter friends.

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2024 4:03 AM

I recently learned that those soda can tabs are also to hold your straw, not just to open.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2024 4:04 AM

R11, you should have responded, “Yes, it went back to China.”

by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2024 4:06 AM

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

by Anonymousreply 14September 25, 2024 4:09 AM

I just found out that the Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family.

[italic]Discuss.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 15September 25, 2024 4:10 AM

It’s not related to upscale fashion or cosmetics? That name sounds like a brand that I’ve heard of in the past.

by Anonymousreply 16September 25, 2024 5:16 AM

I just found out that the brand Palmolive is the union of the words "palm" and "olive".

Life hasn't been the same for me after that shocker!!

by Anonymousreply 17September 25, 2024 5:21 AM

R16 Bobbi Brown is a makeup brand

by Anonymousreply 18September 25, 2024 5:28 AM

I just found out that if you put a tablespoon in a glass of ice water and then take that spoon out while chilled and apply it directly to your boyfriend's balls just before he cums that he'll shoot semen right in his eyes and get mad at you for blinding him.

by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2024 5:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!