Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FLORIDA COULD SWING

I mean, it is shaped like a dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2024 1:25 PM

Tard thread

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2024 11:46 AM

That MAGA swampland won’t swing.

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2024 11:52 AM

Florida ain’t swinging shit.

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2024 12:07 PM

I'm in Tampa and travel the state. It's changed. People are sick of the orange turd, even The Villages are doing Harris/WALZ parades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2024 3:54 PM

Florida is not in play but these polls are intended to give MAGA a good showing on election day.

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2024 4:42 PM

Florida isn't swinging. It's way redder than it used to be due to conservatives moving. Going back to purple would take time. Abortion on the ballot will make it less red tho.

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2024 4:49 PM

Every queen in Wilton Manors....and Destin.....and all the other crevices in that cesspool would have to vote for Harris.

Too many of those fat, nellie, drunken bitches are as dumb and racist as their straight counterparts, though.

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2024 4:50 PM

“We need to stop this! I’m the boss! Screw what the voters think!”

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2024 4:52 PM

Florida already swings, baby!

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2024 4:53 PM

I doubt Florida is going to flip but if it causes the Republicans to spend money and resources that' all good. Name of the game is make them deplete their resources. We're on offense. The fact that the Governor of GA Brian Kemp that piece of dried stool, decided to skip Trump's visit to Savannah to go campaign in Pa for someone speaks volumes about GA. And the former LT. Governor of GA who endorsed Kamala is out there campaigning in PA too. I'm loving this. Kamala will appear with Stephanie Ruhle to discuss the economy this week. Dems are on the offense. One thing I'm concerned about. In Michigan, this worm who is Mayor of Hamtramck, a small enclave in Detroit that used to be Polish, has endorsed Trump. The city is Middle Eastern now, and honestly the biggest number of Middle Eastern people outside the Middle East live in Michigan. This guy cite Palestine/Gaza, and call Trump a "man of principle." Tiffany Trump's father in law has been spending a lot of money to recruit the Arabic population for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2024 5:00 PM

Maybe Hurricane Helenesque will wash enough of 'em into the Gulf.

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2024 11:57 PM

I think I'm more excited that the race between Scott and Mucarsel-Powell is so close. I'd jump for joy if that piece of shit Rick Scott loses his Senate seat.

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2024 12:11 AM

It should swing .... from a noose.

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2024 1:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2024 1:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!