Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kit Harington full in West End show

I found it :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2024 12:58 AM

Who cares. He’s not hot.

by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2024 12:38 PM

Glad to see he's not a fluffer, actors who do that are pathetic and clearly self-conscious.

by Anonymousreply 2September 24, 2024 12:39 PM

Looks like Seth Rogen.

by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2024 1:00 PM

What is wrong with being self-conscious about showing your cock onstage?

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2024 1:03 PM

More like Klit Hairyton.

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2024 1:11 PM

John Snowflake

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2024 2:11 PM

Who took that ? A stage hand? Are the boxes that close? Smells of planned PR "leak".

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2024 2:14 PM

Micro man has micro peen .Who knew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 24, 2024 2:17 PM

everyone dear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 24, 2024 2:18 PM

He does have a magnificent ass.

by Anonymousreply 10September 24, 2024 3:58 PM

Midget dick with dwarf arse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 24, 2024 4:20 PM

I saw it from the second row. It wasn't a micropeen by a long shot, just a normal, average dick, but I imagine the theatre gets cold some nights, lol. That was someone very committed to getting those photos since the ushers were all over it anytime someone brought out a phone.

Fwiw, I have heard from an acquaintance who slept with him that he's quite the grower.

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2024 12:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!