Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Freddie Prinze Jr. officially joins “I Know What You Did Last Summer” sequel

They were in negotiations and he’s finally signed on. Good!!!

Ray is back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2024 9:21 PM

He has aged well. Still looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2024 8:50 PM

This should be fun. I hope he isn’t Maga trash. I think he is though.

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2024 8:57 PM

r1 Agreed, he looks like a faggy elf I'd like to plant on my knees and cuddle. I'm getting delightful golden retriever vibes from that photo.

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2024 9:06 PM

r2 He and his wife are both discreetly Republican, I think.

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2024 9:07 PM

He's still so hot

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2024 9:07 PM

Republican but not MAGA. They aren’t the same. They were both Republican but didn’t vote Trump.

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2024 9:08 PM

r6 Great link for proof

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2024 9:10 PM

R7 when do you ever post proof with all the shit you say??? You make up lies on every post and think you saying it makes it true. Thank God most of this forum is grown men with educations and not some guy born in 2005 who isn’t in college, isn’t taking up a trade and isn’t employed.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2024 9:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2024 9:18 PM

He did age very well. He was out of the spotlight for over a decade. He and his wife are basically Republicans but I think his wife at least was not a fan of Trump.

I rarely knew what someone's political affiliation was, nor did I care. But since Trump emerged being a Republican means you are as MAGA. There is no longer an establishment Republican Party. It is effectively gone. And even after Trump dies and goes to hell, the Republican Party will still be MAGA. They can't go back to so-called fiscally responsible and conservative family values, any more than the NAZI party could go back to the right wing German National People's Party.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2024 9:19 PM

r8 Seek help, sweetie. Is your valium prescription still valid? You ok?

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2024 9:21 PM

R10 what a low class and uneducated post.

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2024 9:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!