Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marjorie Taylor Greene's boyfriend bitches about "Once Around the Garden"

[quote]While in town for Trump’s rally, Marjorie Taylor Greene’s boyfriend complained about being cut off from the Jason’s Deli salad bar. Brian Glenn: “When did Jason’s Deli start just doing one trip to the salad bar?”

He should've paid for Autumn Harvest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2024 5:47 PM

He's a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2024 1:01 AM

He looks like a sunburned cowardly lion

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2024 1:01 AM

Marjorie has forced me to eat her Greene, all I wanted was just a fresh salad.

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2024 1:05 AM

Sometimes you think you want Once Around the Garden only to discover you actually wanted Autumn Harvest.

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2024 1:19 AM

Can you imagine having to go through with fucking her? It would be like having sex with Zira from Planet of the Apes.

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2024 1:22 AM

[quote] Marjorie Taylor Greene's boyfriend

The world's least desired designation.

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2024 1:23 AM

Brian has a type. His demure ex-wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2024 1:35 AM

They cut back trips to the Jason’s Deli salad bar? As a slightly fat whore, I’ll say that was a good deal.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2024 1:55 AM

If that pissed him off, wait till he tries to buy some red dragon cheese.

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2024 3:50 AM

All you can eat places should be outlawed. Don't enable fatties.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2024 3:55 AM

I miss Jason's so much. They have real New Orleans French bread.

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2024 5:22 AM

Admitting to being her boyfriend is arguably worse than admitting to being an ISIS fighter in Syria.

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2024 5:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!