Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Janet Jackson apologizes her comments about Kamala's race

It turns out it wasn't her fault at all! Jackson’s comments were based on misinformation she received from other people, according to her agent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144September 24, 2024 1:21 PM

Sorry OP. Janet stands by her racists comments about Kamala.

No such apology was authorized by Jackson and has been revoked and she has doubled down on her nasty racist insults and loud support from Trump and the MAGA movement.

Whatever career Jackson had left is now dead in the water.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2024 10:22 PM

she always was a no-talent ho piggybacking on her freak brother

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2024 10:30 PM

Has Trump tweeted how much he loves her? THAT will be the end of the Jacksons. Please, please, please. Donald. We need to know!

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2024 10:33 PM

Fuck this whole sick fucking family. I hate them.

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2024 10:35 PM

Doesn’t she have a brother to bury?

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2024 10:36 PM

OP pic looks like she's wearing a Tito-skin suit.

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2024 10:58 PM

Now I can take my rightful place as the most POWERFUL in this family!

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2024 10:58 PM

What planet does she come from?

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2024 11:05 PM

Apparently, she didn't authorize the apology.

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2024 11:22 PM

Kamela is half Indian, one quarter Irish, and one quarter Jamaican. Those are the facts. You can call her Irish or black but she is predominantly Asian. So read you fucking assholes and look in the mirror when you say racist.

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2024 11:28 PM

Janet, dear, while we appreciate your effort to be the biggest cunt you can, you will never beat Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2024 11:31 PM

Janet said what she said and does NOT apologize!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2024 11:34 PM

She’s nasty!

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2024 11:39 PM

Suddenly, I’m re-thinking my villainizing of Penny’s stepmother and the iron. She clearly knew something we didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2024 11:42 PM

So Taylor Swift was getting too much attention, so this dumb bitch decided to blunder in with some nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2024 11:45 PM

She has always been a dumbass. Her interviews prove it.

by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2024 11:50 PM

JABBA?!!! You need to come get your gurl!

by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2024 11:50 PM

She’s going MAGA. How long before we see her with one of those ghastly red Trump hats?

by Anonymousreply 18September 22, 2024 11:51 PM

I read that Randy Jackson, who manages her career now, is full-blown MAGA, so she's probably getting a lot of her views about Kamala Harris from him.

by Anonymousreply 19September 22, 2024 11:58 PM

Janbot has been remarkably and uncharacteristically quiet during Janet's faux pas. Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 20September 23, 2024 12:00 AM

Whacky Jackie.

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2024 12:08 AM

(Mis)information if your'e nasty.

by Anonymousreply 22September 23, 2024 12:13 AM

This is going to be a bigger disaster than Janet's last twenty seven singles!

by Anonymousreply 23September 23, 2024 12:23 AM

Did she even have that many singles R23?

by Anonymousreply 24September 23, 2024 12:29 AM

She's no doubt lashing out incoherently in grief. Cut her some slack. The sistah is in mourning.

by Anonymousreply 25September 23, 2024 12:29 AM

For what was left of her sad career R25? Now it's dead in the water.

by Anonymousreply 26September 23, 2024 12:30 AM

Her nose looks worse and worse every day. And she’s getting jowly.

Holy Baroness of Blueberry Pie Batman!

by Anonymousreply 27September 23, 2024 12:45 AM

It's ridiculous that people have to "apologize" for making a mistake. It should be sufficient just to say, "Oops, I've learned that what I stated previously was incorrect.," and not have to grovel for saying something you thought was true but wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 28September 23, 2024 12:59 AM

Well, r28, to begin with, apparently she didn't apologize. Some goober pretending to speak for her apologized in some goober way for some goober thing.

But if she had apologized, it would be for being the kind of dumb fuck who spouts off about shit in the middle of a very tense political campaign without having the slightest idea what the hell she's talking about. And that actually does deserve an apology.

by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2024 1:06 AM

It seemed like an “I don’t know her” moment.

by Anonymousreply 30September 23, 2024 1:09 AM

Has she commented on Haitian immigrants eating pets?

by Anonymousreply 31September 23, 2024 1:12 AM

The public now demands a retraction for the non-apology.

by Anonymousreply 32September 23, 2024 1:14 AM

I predicted this. I did!

by Anonymousreply 33September 23, 2024 1:17 AM

[wuote] It's ridiculous that people have to "apologize" for making a mistake. It should be sufficient just to say, "Oops, I've learned that what I stated previously was incorrect.," and not have to grovel for saying something you thought was true but wasn't.

This—-100 percent. I was at a dinner party last week when I stated to a Jewish colleague that Jews feasted on the blood of Gentile babies. She took offense and, based on information she provided, i have concluded I may have been mistaken. However, my job is now at risk. It was simply an error on my part about an obscure issue of no practical importance that I could hardly be expected to verify. Why aren’t people more understanding?

by Anonymousreply 34September 23, 2024 1:17 AM

When I heard Janet Jackson was to be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, I threw up in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 35September 23, 2024 1:26 AM

[quote] Kamela is half Indian, one quarter Irish, and one quarter Jamaican. Those are the facts. You can call her Irish or black but she is predominantly Asian. So read you fucking assholes and look in the mirror when you say racist.

Thanks for sharing your research. Your very valuable post, remarkable for it knowledge and humanity , could be enhanced by sharing 1) the family family tree of Kamal Harris you have developed and 2£ your research on whether Americans if one quarter African heritage are generally viewed by American society are generally viewed as white. The fact that Harris has a four-times great-grandfather of Irish descent is well known, but the fact that she is one quarter Irish is not so well known.

To support your valuable, original, and intelligent post, it would be good if you could supply that additional information because you know the haters are going to say your just another moronic, racist jackass if you don’t supply that.

by Anonymousreply 36September 23, 2024 1:30 AM

Janet has eaten her lunch and left no crumbs. She stands by what she says, and issues no apology.

by Anonymousreply 37September 23, 2024 1:36 AM

She didn't apologize and she won't be apologizing. She meant what she said:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 23, 2024 1:40 AM

I bet you the delusional fake manager was Janbot lol.

by Anonymousreply 39September 23, 2024 1:45 AM

No one under 40 knows who Janet Jackson is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 23, 2024 1:51 AM

[quote] No one under 40 knows who Janet Jackson is.

Perhaps but her foundational fan demo is Black women 45 yo to 65 yo, the same Black women who are Harris' foundational demographic, so this is not good.

by Anonymousreply 41September 23, 2024 1:55 AM

Please, I think you should give those women a little credit. I doubt Janet's opinion on Harris is going to change their vote. They know what's at stake.

by Anonymousreply 42September 23, 2024 2:04 AM

I love Janis Jackson!

by Anonymousreply 43September 23, 2024 2:08 AM

Dumb cow.

by Anonymousreply 44September 23, 2024 2:09 AM

The manager was legit and NOT Janbot, at least not our Janbot.

Dumb cow fired him for doing his job trying to save the last of her career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 23, 2024 2:16 AM

Here he is announcing her Vegas shows, which he was no doubt trying to save.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 23, 2024 2:18 AM

Marcus Magee is particularly skilled at analyzing the DNA of Black Americans.

by Anonymousreply 47September 23, 2024 2:19 AM

What a dumb bitch

by Anonymousreply 48September 23, 2024 2:35 AM

Is her titty brown? She needs to show us to prove blackness.

by Anonymousreply 49September 23, 2024 2:53 AM

This is very disturbing at such a critical time. What is bitch thinking…

by Anonymousreply 50September 23, 2024 3:01 AM

She fired Mo Elmasri for trying to save her non-existent career. I genuinely had no idea Janet was so incredibly stupid. I imagine I'm not alone.

She's proved she's a full blown MAGA and now we know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 23, 2024 3:11 AM

R51 Everything she owns in a box to the left.

by Anonymousreply 52September 23, 2024 3:17 AM

[quote]Mo Elmasri, the man who claimed to be Janet Jackson’s manager to apologize on her behalf, says he was “fired” by the singer:

I'm glad to hear it. She needs to stand up to the cancel culture. She had no malice behind what she said and what she said, though incorrect, was innocuous. All she needs to do is provide a correction so that her followers know that Harris does have a black parent.

by Anonymousreply 53September 23, 2024 3:19 AM

Is this her attempt to get attention-it worked. But she’s so narcissistic she doesn’t care it could affect election outcome-Sad.

by Anonymousreply 54September 23, 2024 3:52 AM

What I am desperately trying to understand in the face of all this racial wrath from both South Asian and African Americans alike is that Kamala has never featured her racial identity in her political profile. Yes, she's acknowledged it in passing in casual human interest type conversations about culture, but she's never placed her race at the forefront of her campaigns or policy positions--it's everyone else who's discussed her both in Washingon and the media that makes it a point to describe her as "the first black/south Asian woman..." everytime they announce her presence. I've listened to black, white, South Asian voters (and everyone in between) in focus groups chastise Kamala for not being enough of one thing or another racially, as if she ever claimed to be or even ought to be. Like, "She claims she's black, but she's not black enough", or "She claims she's Indian, but is she really representative of us if she sometimes identifies as black?"

HOW in 2024 is the idea of bi-racial identity such a national mindfuck for Amercians? You'd think it was 1955 the way that people seem to be genuinely bamboozled by the concept of someone being more than one ethnic thing at once.

by Anonymousreply 55September 23, 2024 4:12 AM

R53 If a damn near 60 yr old black woman who calls herself a diva and making capital is so mafuckin ignorant to say that she heard that the first back female candidate running for president father is white 2 months before the election, she deserves to be canceled. Americans are so unread and ignorant. The bitch “heard” something like she is 25 yrs old. Janet should be much more informed than that and appalled that she doesn’t even know about Kamala’s background. She isn’t some secretary at a Detroit factory making 50K a year. Fuck her. It’s been whispered that the Jacksons are Magas. I believe it.

by Anonymousreply 56September 23, 2024 4:20 AM

R55 I believe it’s also sexism. That’s just my 2 cents. The feminine nature of women and then Kamala is also highly attractive— it makes her more of an enigma. Most women in politics are not pretty. With men because of the history of the legacy of the black brute we more easily accept a mixed race black man at the front and center. Kamala's heritage spurs up echos of beauty privilege and resentment from some black women and jealousy from Asian and white women. I don’t know that’s just my 2 cents.

by Anonymousreply 57September 23, 2024 4:33 AM

Harris is Indian, Janet. Mother's nationality and race determines the child's.

by Anonymousreply 58September 23, 2024 4:45 AM

Based on what, R58? "Convenient Theories for You Daily"?

by Anonymousreply 59September 23, 2024 4:53 AM

R58 That's literally just Judaism. No other ethnic identity applies to that rule.

by Anonymousreply 60September 23, 2024 4:56 AM

[quote]This is very disturbing at such a critical time. What is bitch thinking…

Perhaps Janet like many has realized that Democrats/Liberals have gone too far-left (i.e., "woke") and are now very anti-America.

It's very noticeable except to those in their "woke" bubbles.

by Anonymousreply 61September 23, 2024 6:03 AM

Miss Nasty!

by Anonymousreply 62September 23, 2024 6:22 AM

La Toya will get to the bottom of this

by Anonymousreply 63September 23, 2024 6:23 AM

Fortunately she’s such an anonymous has-been that this pathetic attempt to pivot the election from a focus on Trump’s insanity to identity politics won’t stick. No way Team Harris takes the bait from another Scott Baio type.

by Anonymousreply 64September 23, 2024 6:38 AM

Exactly R64. Nobody even knows who she is anymore. They always confuse her with Paula Abdul.

by Anonymousreply 65September 23, 2024 6:43 AM

Let her think what she wants.

It’s an interesting point - many of the black success stories in America are NOT from American Descendants Of Slavery, but from African and Caribbean immigrants.

Issa Rae, Zendaya - they have the advantage of having parents and grandparents who did not have the trauma of living through Jim Crow.

by Anonymousreply 66September 23, 2024 9:23 AM

r60 "literally"

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 67September 23, 2024 9:36 AM

R10 has never heard of the One-Drop-Rule which was such a phenomenon it was actually codified into the laws of many states in the very country I assume he lives in, up through the time Kamala Harris was born. So…. Anyone with ANY black ancestry was considered black, negro. These are the rules white people made up to define blackness. And NOW they are pretending it’s something other people made up or never existed. It was actual LAW…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 23, 2024 9:50 AM

The country Kamala Harris was born into defined her as black. Her father is Black Jamaican. Her grandparents on her father’s side are both black Jamaican. Her Indian mother who knew this raised her as black woman. Of all of the schools she could have attended she chose a historically black university and joined a black sorority - which shows that in her teen years she identified as a black woman. I am 100% black American and Kamala Harris had a “blacker” upbringing than me considering I attended white private schools and mostly white colleges. The woman is culturally black American and by definition of the laws codified by many of the states who will be voting for her - a black woman.

by Anonymousreply 69September 23, 2024 10:06 AM

This woman hasn’t been remotely relevant since the 90s.

This is one fucked up family.

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 70September 23, 2024 10:13 AM

This could hurt her record sales and her bookings at state fairs.

by Anonymousreply 71September 23, 2024 10:44 AM

The only thing I want from her from Janet is an update on the state of her collapsing nose.

(Her collapsed sales are well documented.)

by Anonymousreply 72September 23, 2024 10:48 AM

Whatever happened to that kid of hers? What does it look like now? Has it reduced its Jackson 5 nose to a 1 or 2 yet?

by Anonymousreply 73September 23, 2024 10:55 AM

This whole "Only black people can speak on 'black' issues" etc is getting us nowhere as a humanity. I'm not intending to analyze Harris' gene pool like a mini Goebbels because it should not matter. I get it, it's about representation, but the diversity hire mentality isn't benefitting anyone. "Race" doesn't stand for a unifying experience anymore. We're regressing as a species and it's because of dumb shit like this sucking up the air in the room when we would have important issues to fix like humanity fucking up the planet.

by Anonymousreply 74September 23, 2024 11:10 AM

In honor of Janet, I'm going to have Baja Fresh for lunch.

by Anonymousreply 75September 23, 2024 11:12 AM

Sounds cheap R75.

by Anonymousreply 76September 23, 2024 11:14 AM

R61, you Republicans are the ones in a bubble. That's why you guys thought JD Vance would be a great running mate for Trump and why you thought Mark Robinson and Kari Lake were great candidates

by Anonymousreply 77September 23, 2024 11:15 AM

R74 whines about diversity hires while saying race doesn't matter. Why are you using racist talking points then?

by Anonymousreply 78September 23, 2024 11:18 AM

That Egyptian guy who acted as her rep and wrote up something for the media and sent it and got the Internet talking about it — he did it on his own without even talking with her.. Did he not consider how that would go down?

I mean yeah Janet is a moron and possibly MAGA leaning and she really showed her ass here, but this guy kind of did too.

by Anonymousreply 79September 23, 2024 11:21 AM

r79 Wild that he had the nerve to do that - or maybe there's more to the story

by Anonymousreply 80September 23, 2024 11:54 AM

Take a breath, r74

by Anonymousreply 81September 23, 2024 11:54 AM

She looks upholstered in my granny’s old scotch guarded leather chair.

by Anonymousreply 82September 23, 2024 12:01 PM

[quote] Kamela is half Indian, one quarter Irish, and one quarter Jamaican.

You can go fuck yourself. Kamala was raised to embrace her black identity and she always did. She has always identified as a black woman. Hence why she attended an HBCU. Janet can take her MAGA comment and shove it up her dilapidated nostrils.

by Anonymousreply 83September 23, 2024 1:07 PM

[quote] It's ridiculous that people have to "apologize" for making a mistake.

This is from the woman who made "The Knowledge", "State of the World", "Rhythm Nation", etc. She wants us all to be educated. WTF is her excuse?

by Anonymousreply 84September 23, 2024 1:09 PM

[quote] This is very disturbing at such a critical time. What is bitch thinking…

"These people are full of shit, I know there's a Popeyes Chicken somewhere in London!"

by Anonymousreply 85September 23, 2024 2:33 PM

I used to have a black friend. When I found out she was actually biracial, she said, listen, I’m treated in this country like I’m black because of my skin. So for all intents and purposes, I’m black, with all that comes with it.

by Anonymousreply 86September 23, 2024 2:45 PM

Randy Jackson once rampaged through glass sliding doors in Tina Turner's house because his mixed-race girlfriend was hiding there from his violent outbursts. Tina had to retrieve her shotgun and fire two warning shots to get him to leave.

by Anonymousreply 87September 23, 2024 2:47 PM

[quote] Whatever career Jackson had left is now dead in the water.

Oh look. A floating corn niblet.

by Anonymousreply 88September 23, 2024 2:48 PM

[quote] I used to have a black friend.

Just the one, dear?

by Anonymousreply 89September 23, 2024 2:57 PM

[quote]Whatever happened to that kid of hers?

She ate it.

by Anonymousreply 90September 23, 2024 3:10 PM

We need Detective Latoya on this case.

by Anonymousreply 91September 23, 2024 3:16 PM

She should be apologizing for all of the plastic surgery she has and having to endure her whole CREEPY family since ca. 1969 especially that Peter Pansy Pedophile Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 92September 23, 2024 3:19 PM

[quote][R58] That's literally just Judaism. No other ethnic identity applies to that rule.

[quote][R60] "literally". Oh, dear

In this case, r67, r60 used "literally" correctly.

by Anonymousreply 93September 23, 2024 3:44 PM

LaToya learned the value of keeping her mouth shut. She worked with Trump on The Apprentice so she knows him and probably supports him but she's smart enough not to publicly admit it.

by Anonymousreply 94September 23, 2024 3:47 PM

R93 Completely unnecessary

by Anonymousreply 95September 23, 2024 3:54 PM

See what you all did? You've pissed off Yuri-bot (R10).

Shame on you!

by Anonymousreply 96September 23, 2024 4:25 PM

[quote][R93] Completely unnecessary

That's obviously arguable, r95.

by Anonymousreply 97September 23, 2024 5:37 PM

Randy Jackson is scum

by Anonymousreply 98September 23, 2024 5:44 PM

MESS

by Anonymousreply 99September 23, 2024 11:11 PM

R94. Bitch lookin' like Casper the Ghost!

by Anonymousreply 100September 23, 2024 11:46 PM

Infanta of Idiocy (and IHOP)

by Anonymousreply 101September 23, 2024 11:51 PM

She agreed to make these anti-Kamala comments as long as the RNC paid her in KFC.

by Anonymousreply 102September 23, 2024 11:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 24, 2024 12:06 AM

R61 Fuck off. Nothing can ever be too woke for a bitch who thought it was okay to flash her silicon titty to 80% of the country during the Super Bowl. Freak body hypocritical ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 104September 24, 2024 12:16 AM

[quote]She has always been a dumbass. Her interviews prove it.

None of the Jackson kids are Rhodes scholars; that comes from spending their childhoods performing and practicing instead of going to school. Their parents were pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 105September 24, 2024 12:17 AM

R105 Fuck you. We learned excellent skills in pimpology procurement for Joe Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 106September 24, 2024 12:19 AM

Is her120 year old mother still alive?

by Anonymousreply 107September 24, 2024 12:19 AM

R107 yes she is probably the only decent one alive.

by Anonymousreply 108September 24, 2024 12:22 AM

Katherine has a shady side. Homophobic and antisemitic. Didn’t she call MJ a f@ggot?

by Anonymousreply 109September 24, 2024 12:26 AM

Muriel cut off my comment with the usual Daily Fail takedown but maybe that black mould destroyed her brain?

by Anonymousreply 110September 24, 2024 12:32 AM

The whole Jackson family are all Jehovah's Witnesses R109. Janet was raised as a devout Jehovah's Witness although she refuses to discuss religion now - she is still part of that batshit crazy cult. Michael was extremely devout but never discussed it for fear of alienating his fans. No word on if he thought about his devout religious indoctrination when he was raping all those little boys over the decades while the Jackson family all knew what he was doing and were paedophile deniers and paedophile protectors so the money Michael Jackson made wouldn't dry up and ruin their family.

The entire Jackson family are scummy liars and grifters. They'll do anything for money. All of them are homophobic and anti-Semitic including Janet. It comes with being a Jehovah's Witness cult member. Having been caught out in the past they are all very careful not to make homophobic and anti-Semitic comments but that's who they are. They just don't talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 111September 24, 2024 12:43 AM

Michael was extremely antisemetic, his comments were exposed but nobody cared. And this was long after the antisemetic lyrics to They Don't Care About Us.

by Anonymousreply 112September 24, 2024 1:05 AM

what a dumb cunt. you come from a fucked up family, no one ever took you seriously and no one wants to hear nor cares what you believe - you're as dumb as a fucking stump - asshole.

by Anonymousreply 113September 24, 2024 1:05 AM

Jehova Witnesses are the Mormons of Black America.

by Anonymousreply 114September 24, 2024 1:09 AM

Wow she’s probably just as child like as her bro. Very dysfunctional and very sad.

by Anonymousreply 115September 24, 2024 1:09 AM

R114, although Mormons are messed up, I wouldn't insult them that much. Mormons are at least very educated compared to other Christian sects. I think Jehovah's Witnesses are the least educated among them.

by Anonymousreply 116September 24, 2024 1:10 AM

Still going strong.

[quote]The whole Jackson family won’t be as Black as MVP in the next 50 years. If there’s a dedication to the Jacksons in 2075, it’s gonna be some white person receiving on behalf talkabout “My family...”.

[quote]She thought she was doing something? If we want to talk about who is really for the people, I would say it's Kamala Harris.

[quote]She definitely wrong and irrelevant. Vice-President Harris is more Black than Michael’s kids and all the Jackson’s refurbished noses 👃!

[quote]as if anybody gives a fuck what stupid bs janet jackson pukes up. janet jackson an irrelevant (_*_)hole who knows nothing about nothing.

[quote]Facts! My message to @JanetJackson 🖕🏽you! I'm done with your arrogant, ignorant, stupid ass! Black women are dying because of Republican policy. And you support it for a tax cut? I've followed her career for decades, surprised yes, but fan no more! I hope her other fans follow me

[quote]Janet's vibe=cult member. Only time she jumps off that pedestal of hers is to get Wegovy shots. Sit down greedy princess, thoughtful, strong black women will save the world while you spread lies & misinfo just to save $ on your taxes.

[quote]Bitch, your trash. Stop spreading yt folk propaganda and misinformation about Kamala Harris. No matter how much you and your family try, to the Whites, you’ll always be B-L-A-C-K.

[quote]Kamala is blacker than your latest nose job and Michaels kids, COMBINED. We let you slide with them whack ass costumes and dancing on tour, but sit yo ass down and STFU if you outta touch.

[quote]Shut yo ass yo Janet!! We don’t want your apology or your Vegas residency. We gone treat you like them white folks treated you after the Super Bowl.

by Anonymousreply 117September 24, 2024 1:10 AM

We let you slide with them whack ass costumes and dancing on tour

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

by Anonymousreply 118September 24, 2024 1:12 AM

Do you think she's going to say anything else on the subject? If Trump comes out and compliments her for her remarks, then her hand is really forced.

by Anonymousreply 119September 24, 2024 1:13 AM

R116 Jehova Witnesses are much more educated than your average Protestant, Baptist, evangelical, or Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 120September 24, 2024 1:19 AM

R117 Last comment is the best. Bitch couldn’t buy a white fan after the Super Bowl. And Les Moonves put his clout where his mouth was. Bitch resorted to the My Neck My Back singer for a feature. Bitch was 3rd billing in a Tyler Perry film. Bitch is currently on tour as a 90s legacy act 😂. Janet is completely canceled.

by Anonymousreply 121September 24, 2024 1:36 AM

R120, not quite

[quote] Research shows that only 9 percent of Witnesses get undergraduate degrees. That's well below the national average of 30.4 percent and the lowest of any faith group.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122September 24, 2024 1:39 AM

[quote] Please, I think you should give those women a little credit. I doubt Janet's opinion on Harris is going to change their vote. They know what's at stake.

As Janet has demonstrated, politics are not top of mind for every American. Most Americans receive their news in little pop cultural silos (i.e. Swifties). If we believe TS can be persuasive to her demo we can expect that JJ would be persuasive to hers.

by Anonymousreply 123September 24, 2024 1:41 AM

I wonder where Jabba is?

by Anonymousreply 124September 24, 2024 1:41 AM

R122. Hmm I wonder if it’s an east coast thing. I know most jehova witnesses aren’t black but every jehova witness I know were black and docked on your door on Saturday and the classmates I had that were JW all came from successful upward mobile families. My one very good buddy from freshman year of College who is now a very successful doctor had to stop talking to us after freshman year.

by Anonymousreply 125September 24, 2024 1:43 AM

R123 The crux of the matter is, since Janet doesn't have even a basic knowledge of today's politics, why is she making ignorant statements publicly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126September 24, 2024 1:46 AM

R125, all I know is that these people don't even celebrate birthdays. WTFFFFFF

by Anonymousreply 127September 24, 2024 1:48 AM

R126, Janet fans used to argue that Rhythm Nation was the 80s answer to There'a Riot Goin' On and What's Going on. I don't think they are going to be arguing that for much longer. It's proof that Janet doesn't know wtf she's talking about.

by Anonymousreply 128September 24, 2024 1:49 AM

Suddenly, I don’t feel so bad for her after the way Justin Timberlake treated her.

by Anonymousreply 129September 24, 2024 2:46 AM

'To support your valuable, original, and intelligent post, it would be good if you could supply that additional information because you know the haters are going to say your just another moronic, racist jackass if you don’t supply that.' Talk to her father who only speaks of her when he throws shade her way.

Kamala is whatever she wants to be as noted even by vloggers of color. Talking like the lawyer she is, talking like Obama, talking like she's from the hood, or constantly talking in redundant banalities like she did on Oprah where even it looks like Oprah is saying to herself dear God I want this woman to be elected and she spouting nonsense WTF?

It is why she is known as Kameleon. You have all become Democratic MAGAS just saying everything the party wants you to say. You have to say certain things or you are not a true Democrat. You can't simply say well at least she's not Trump. Which is true, it is her most considerable asset. You have to say she's Wonderwoman which is hilarious because Biden has been in charge with her for the last for the last three and a half years but we must have change! From what? From you and the man you exhilaratingly replaced! We have to have a change from the last ten years! Uh, Kamela Democrats have been in charge for most of those 10 years. You might want to put on your thinking cap every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 130September 24, 2024 9:50 AM

[quote]It’s an interesting point - many of the black success stories in America are NOT from American Descendants Of Slavery, but from African and Caribbean immigrants.

[quote]Issa Rae, Zendaya - they have the advantage of having parents and grandparents who did not have the trauma of living through Jim Crow.

You forgot the most obvious example of all - Obama!

by Anonymousreply 131September 24, 2024 10:02 AM

She sounds like one of those people who doesn't have the ability to know that just because a thought comes into her mind does not mean she should say it verbally. We all have stupid or ignorant thoughts once in a while, but most of us know when we would look like fools if we verbalized certain inane thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 132September 24, 2024 10:25 AM

Janet Jackson reminds of that person you were best friends in high school with, who've you've grown apart from and really dread having to make plans with when they are in town. You're in completely different places in your life, yet you have to force the chumminess just because you grew up together. Then they do that one thing that pisses you off and you are somewhat relieved you have a valid reason to cut them out of your life forever without looking like an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 133September 24, 2024 11:56 AM

Mistakes happen all the time

by Anonymousreply 134September 24, 2024 11:59 AM

^Joe Jackson realizing he should have pulled out for that last one.

by Anonymousreply 135September 24, 2024 12:16 PM

She should be apologizing for WACKO JACKO and the rest of her freak show family.

by Anonymousreply 136September 24, 2024 12:17 PM

[quote]It’s an interesting point - many of the black success stories in America are NOT from American Descendants Of Slavery, but from African and Caribbean immigrants.

[quote]Issa Rae, Zendaya - they have the advantage of having parents and grandparents who did not have the trauma of living through Jim Crow.

Plenty of success stories among people who grew up with generational trauma, including Jay-Z, LeBron James, Oprah, Robert Smith, David Steward, Tyler Perry -- all billionaires.

by Anonymousreply 137September 24, 2024 12:19 PM

The so called black elite who are ADOS don’t flaunt their wealth, just like their white counterparts. That’s why you don’t hear much about them.

by Anonymousreply 138September 24, 2024 12:22 PM

She is a part of the MAGA Nation.

by Anonymousreply 139September 24, 2024 12:54 PM

You beat me to it R137. Just about every black billionaire in the United States has a history of American slavery.

There has to a distinction, because just about every black person in the America's is here because of slavery. It just depends on where you were dropped off. But as far as American goes, almost every black billionaire here has a history in American Slavery.

The success of mixed race people being the first to break color lines points more to White America's palpability of them than any inherit ability apart from their all-black counterparts. First black Best Actress, Mixed Race. First Black Miss America, Mixed Race. First Black President, Mixed race. And this one just highlights my point - First Black Model on the Cover of Sports Illustrated - Standing next to a white woman.

by Anonymousreply 140September 24, 2024 12:54 PM

^palatability not palpability

There are a lot of technical mistakes in that post, but I'll just correct that one.

by Anonymousreply 141September 24, 2024 12:56 PM

[quote]The success of mixed race people being the first to break color lines points more to White America's palpability of them

Does that word mean what you think it means?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142September 24, 2024 12:58 PM

Beat you to it smarty pants at R142

by Anonymousreply 143September 24, 2024 12:59 PM

For lack of a better word: dumb. Add embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 144September 24, 2024 1:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!