Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bryan Adams > Dave Grohl

Can you imagine having an entire stadium singing you songs...the whole time...while you are on stage singing. And then retiring from the fame bullshit?? For sure Dave can't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 22, 2024 9:47 PM

Apples and oranges. They're in deceivingly similar/adjacent genres, but they aren't the same.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2024 8:00 AM

I know a woman who slept with Bryan Adams and said he was the best fuck she ever had by far. He's very oral.

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2024 8:01 AM

[quote] I know a woman who slept with Bryan Adams

Isn't he a closet case?

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2024 8:04 AM

Well, R3, he ate her out and made her come with his tongue, so whatever.

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2024 8:09 AM

What a rather weird comparison. I discovered Bryan Adams because my mom used to wear Brandy’s Never Say Never album out, in which she covers Everything I do. I’ll never forget I was inside a Subway like 07 with my best friend who I had secretly fallen in love with and Bryan’s original version came on. I think about that song everyday when I slowly started to come out like ten years later.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2024 8:22 AM

Bryan Adams is a definition of cheesy

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2024 9:22 AM

Well Bry never had shady baby mama shit. And he always had great hair. Unlike Dave.

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2024 10:46 AM

Bryan Adams is to rock what Hallmark is to cinema

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2024 10:52 AM

Bryan Adams is kind of a big deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2024 11:01 AM

Adam’s is an attractive, compact guy. Not a huge fan of his music, but I can see his appeal. He is very successful and hauled in a lot of cash from all those corny power ballads. More power to him. He’s tiny, but has a good build, great hair, a masculine look.

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2024 2:28 PM

^^ Apostrophe added by fake helpful spellfucker.

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2024 2:28 PM

R4, well, The Summer of 69 is about 69ing, after all.

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2024 2:34 PM

Adams earned his chops playing bars across the Canadian prairies in the late 1970s. Believe me, not everyone who does that becomes a big deal. He must have some brains to go along with his talent. Certainly more substantial than a lot of the stupid autotune boy banders or ghetto rappers.

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2024 4:55 PM

Bryan's "Run to You" along with Stevie Nicks "I Can't Wait" are two of the best songs about longing for love ever done.

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2024 5:23 PM

What a strange comparison.

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2024 5:28 PM

He had a minor disco hit in 1979 called Let Me Take You Dancing , a few years before he became the famous blond raspy voiced pop rock guy.

What’s weird about the disco single is I swear it existed but now I can’t find it online.

by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2024 5:28 PM

I never heard about the disco hit. His debut album was released in 1980 but he fronted the Canadian glam rock band Sweeney Todd. Maybe that's kind of a disco-adjacent thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2024 7:05 PM

Oh here we go...

"A&M remixed one of Adams' demos as a disco song "Let Me Take You Dancing", featuring Adams' vocals sped up to meet the 122 BPM dance tempo."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 22, 2024 7:16 PM

And also from his Wikipedia page this is interesting.

"Adams and his music are popular in India, where he is a household name for three generations of people, and many people say the first few English phrases mastered by many young Indians are "It was the summer of '69" and "Everything I do, I do it for you."[254] Many music industry executives have said Adams is the most-known foreign music artist in India."

by Anonymousreply 19September 22, 2024 7:30 PM

Dave Grohl wishes he were Bryan Adams. Hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2024 7:30 PM

Bryan Adams has a moral compass. I don’t like his music but he’s seems to be a good guy and probably has more substance than Dave Grohl.

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2024 7:32 PM

There was a rumor that he had an affair with Diana, Princess of Wales. If he did, he probably just ate her pussy since it would have been right at his mouth height when they were standing up.

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2024 7:45 PM

I agree r21. Adams seems like a decent person and not overly narcissistic like a lot of super famous and successful people.

by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2024 7:46 PM

[quote] Bryan's "Run to You" along with Stevie Nicks "I Can't Wait" are two of the best songs about longing for love ever done.

Run to You is about a married guy with a "wife who doesn't understand" - and can't wait to fuck his side chick.

by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2024 7:53 PM

He's a really great photographer too.

by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2024 8:18 PM

Bryan Adam’s has done a lot for animal right so even though I strongly dislike his music I’ll always like him much more

by Anonymousreply 26September 22, 2024 8:20 PM

Bryan Adams has always eaten pussy like a pro. He loves snatch eating!

by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2024 8:23 PM

Short hetero guys have to eat pussy like pros. Did you ever wonder how Dudley Moore got all those model-actresses? It wasn't just his sense of humor or piano playing.

by Anonymousreply 28September 22, 2024 8:27 PM

Not a Brian Adams fan but he has some catchy singles and he banked a ton of money.

I also found it interesting that of all the singers in the world, Tina Turner asked Brian to sing at her wedding.

by Anonymousreply 29September 22, 2024 8:38 PM

I think Tina and Bryan are good friends. (Or were.)

by Anonymousreply 30September 22, 2024 8:40 PM

I thought Tina Turner had said something very salacious about Adams, how she'd like to lick his balls or something to that effect.

by Anonymousreply 31September 22, 2024 8:50 PM

I think she was attracted to him.

by Anonymousreply 32September 22, 2024 9:00 PM

About Tina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 22, 2024 9:15 PM

R26 not more than me.

by Anonymousreply 34September 22, 2024 9:18 PM

I’m sure Bryan has eaten Tina’s dark snatch. Put any pussy in front of him and he’ll bring it to orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 35September 22, 2024 9:39 PM

I'd lick his balls. Not Dave's though, blech. Probably too grunge to manscape.

by Anonymousreply 36September 22, 2024 9:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!