Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bill O'Reilly Ends Interview After Being Asked About Sexual Harassment Settlement

"I knew you were gonna do this, all right? And I'm not afraid," O'Reilly told PBS host Margaret Hoover, before cutting the interview short.

In a segment set to air Friday, former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly cut short an interview with PBS host Margaret Hoover after he was asked about a sexual harassment settlement that cost him his job.

O’Reilly sat for the interview with “Firing Line” last week to discuss his new book, “Confronting the Presidents.” But O’Reilly couldn’t handle being confronted himself after Hoover asked him about the $32 million sexual harassment settlement he paid in 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 23, 2024 12:12 AM

Can’t stand her m

He’s repulsive to me

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2024 12:53 AM

Anothrt big mouthed conservative who can dish it out but can't take it.

Pussy assed bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2024 12:59 AM

He also walked out on Terry Gross during a Fresh Air interview, years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2024 1:09 AM

He’s a coward, a self-important fool…and now pitifully irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2024 1:10 AM

Who’s interviewing this irrelevant has-been?

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2024 1:19 AM

I watch Margaret Hoover regularly and like her. Don’t care for O’Reilly at all but thought she was pushing her own agenda a bit on this show and it was a show this time.

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2024 1:29 AM

BILL O'REILLY NOT DEAD???!!!

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2024 1:31 AM

[Quote] He’s a coward, a self-important fool…and now pitifully irrelevant.

Sadly not — the book is #1 bestseller in nonfiction. I know this because I just finished a novel and decided to see if any of the best selling nonfiction was interesting. I was appalled to see his book was on top.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2024 1:37 AM

R8. The man still has fuck-you money and likely ordered enough cases to propel him to first place.

Even among the rabid Trump-loving Fox-watching cretins, this guy has aged-out.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2024 1:42 AM

I used to work around the corner from the Fox News building, years ago. I would see Bill O'Reilly on the street often. He looked like a mean motherfucker, always had a scowl on his face.

I also saw Ann Coulter once, coming out of the building. She looked like an old whore.

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2024 1:47 AM

R10. Looked like?

Ask David Brock!

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2024 1:48 AM

Damn! That boy needs some of that Donald Trump Orange #5.

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2024 2:06 AM

He's always been a dick. Many years ago he ran into me at the Beverly Center in LA without apology or any sort of acknowledgement. He's extremely tall so I assume he doesn't bother to look at anyone beneath him-- we just have to stay out of his way.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2024 3:03 AM

[quote]I also saw Ann Coulter once, coming out of the building. She looked like an old whore.

Like this, R10?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2024 3:22 AM

It'a kinda shocking how quickly he became irrelevant, I thought he'd be prominent figure in American politics until he croaked.

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2024 3:36 AM

*it's, A prominent figure

(It's very early where I am.)

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2024 3:37 AM

R15, it's the time slot, not the personality. R5, Jon Stewart was just giving his balls a tongue bath a few weeks ago

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2024 3:50 AM

Do it live! Do it live! Do it live!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2024 6:26 AM

We need her… well, her husband, to flip the House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 22, 2024 9:59 PM

He looks near death these days. He’s definitely not long for this world.

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2024 10:03 PM

Wasn't he a reporter on "Entertainment Tonight" before Faux News began trawling for washed up has-beens posing as journalists and hired the likes of him and Sean Hannity?

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2024 10:10 PM

He was on Mario Cuomo's show a couple of weeks ago promoting the book. He looked and sounded awful - he's nearing his 'sad last days'. He was very confrontational with Cuomo as well, and Cuomo had to keep putting out the flames - I think O'Reilly was ready to up and leave that interview, too.

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2024 10:31 PM

He's a crazy old man with a book deal.

by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2024 10:44 PM

Mario (pronounced Mayrio) Cuomo died January 1, 2015.

by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2024 11:42 PM

R24 Then it must've been Chris standing in for him. Whoever it was, looked like a ghost - white hair and pale skin. Could've been Mario.

by Anonymousreply 25September 23, 2024 12:02 AM

The episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 23, 2024 12:10 AM

he's a dumb cunt

by Anonymousreply 27September 23, 2024 12:11 AM

he clearly needs some felafels squeezed on his tits

by Anonymousreply 28September 23, 2024 12:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!