Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING NEWS: You can FINALLY get into JFK Jr's *pants*!

Meaning literally.

JOHN F. KENNEDY JR.: CALVIN KLEIN SUIT – 1990's

• Black Wool Suit Including Jacket and Trousers

• Non Designer Silk Tie Included

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2024 9:57 PM

No visible signs of wear? What about smells?

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2024 3:47 AM

I wonder who is selling this. "The listing says Property of a Beneficiary of the John F. Kennedy Jr. Estate." Who were his beneficiaries?

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2024 3:56 AM

Does it come with a boa? Asking for a friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2024 4:07 AM

It might just be someone who was given the suit by the actual heir (Caroline, I imagine). It’s unlikely he would have made a specific bequest of a suit.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2024 4:07 AM

Pass. Seaweed stains are a bitch to get out.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2024 4:08 AM

[quote]You can FINALLY get into JFK Jr's *pants*!

I can't get into *my* pants.

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2024 4:09 AM

JFK Jr's personal assistant Rosemarie Terenzio wrote that after his death she cleaned out his closets. She waited a year until donating his three dozen Klein suits (most bought by his wife) anonomously to a Catholic church charity. She believes John-John would have approved of a homeless person wearing his 1K couture jacket. She also recalls that as she was apartment sitting for him on the nite of the crash, the last thing he said to her was "Rosie don't go sniffing my underwear."

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2024 4:30 AM

He certainly knew how to hang a jacket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2024 4:33 AM

It's odd the listing does not list the suit's size. I'd wager it is a 42L.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2024 4:41 AM

Surprised Caroline would allow this. She is notorious for sicking her lawyers on anyone selling Kennedy personal items. Apparently she's the only one who can profit fron selling Kennedy memoribilia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2024 4:43 AM

I'd need to see the documentation first.

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2024 4:57 AM

Jackie did the same thing with JFK's custom tailored suits. Anonymous donation to Catholic church charity. So in 1964 some Bronx bum was sleeping in the park wearing the murdered President's Saville Row suit and blowing his nose with his Chanel silk tie. Jackie did gift some of his ties to his friends. Perhaps that's what Caroline did with JFK Jr's suit. Now 25 years later the cash strapped pal needs some $. JFK Jr wore his dads ties and bomber jacket. John-John once showed up at a Brown U frat party wearing a pair of bright pink chinos. He was teased by his buddies until he told them "They're my dads."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2024 5:14 AM

Any stains?

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2024 5:21 AM

If it's not the jockstrap he ran in I'm not interested!

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2024 5:24 AM

I'd bid on his tighty whities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2024 6:03 AM

^ them some big Irish potatoes

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2024 6:37 AM

Those tighty whities should be in the Smithsonian.

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2024 7:14 AM

Bellissimo in or out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2024 9:09 PM

He was a 40L.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2024 9:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!