Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The US has a travel advisory for Demark?

Wow, i have to day this surprises me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2024 11:01 AM

Which terrorists want to attack Denmark and why?

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2024 10:24 PM

Do they have Muslims not integrating well?

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2024 10:25 PM

Same level as Belgium, France, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Germany, and the UK. Why should Denmark be any lower?

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2024 10:25 PM

Some radical offshoot of the the Yale Hamlet Society?

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2024 10:26 PM

What is the basis for this? I admit to being woefully unaware of terrorist threats unless they reach out and slap me in the face...

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2024 10:26 PM

Something is rotten there.

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2024 10:42 PM

You have to day?

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2024 11:01 PM

“One may smile, and smile, and be a villain; at least I'm sure it may be so in Denmark.”

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2024 11:39 PM

[quote]Do they have Muslims not integrating well?

That question made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2024 12:31 AM

[quote] Something is rotten there.

That something are Margrethe II's teeth. That breath definitely warrants a travel advisory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2024 7:22 AM

How quickly they forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2024 8:05 AM

“OMG BE CAREFUL OF TERRORISM!!!”

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2024 8:54 AM

I hope Denmark doubles down and takes an even harder stance against Islamists. Start kicking them out of the country. Refuse entry to Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2024 8:58 AM

France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, the UK are all at the same "Level 2."

Some countries at Level 1 ("normal') are Norway, Poland, Austria, Switzerland.

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2024 9:19 AM

The U.S. Department of State loves to terrify would-be American travelers.

I wonder, objectively, what the travel advisory for our own country is? I'm assuming it would be a Level 3 for 'you can be a victim of a mass shooting at any time.'

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2024 9:23 AM

Exactly, R15.

I’m not advocating for violence or terrorists, however, Americans who send their children to school on a daily basis shouldn’t hesitate to go on holiday in Europe with those same kids.

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2024 10:32 AM

I was just there a few weeks ago. I’d feel less safe in any number of US cities.

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2024 11:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!