Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Democrat Colin Allred Now Leading Putrid Ted Cruz In The Polls

I dearly hope he can keep the momentum and build on it. Cruz needs to be destroyed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2024 8:32 PM

I condole the booger eater.

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2024 5:36 PM

I hear rumors that Allred's ground game could be better. He's not appearing in communities he needs to motivate to register to vote and get to the polls.

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2024 5:45 PM

‘Fat Wolverine’ Ted is Cruzing for a bruising.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2024 5:49 PM

Believe half of what you see, R2, and none of what you hear.

Meanwhile, Rafael is attending Open House showings in Cancun.

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2024 5:51 PM

[quote]I hear rumors that Allred's ground game could be better.

I hear rumors Ted Cruz's father was with John F. Kennedy's assassin shortly before he murdered the president

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2024 5:55 PM

I hope Colin wins, TC needs to get the boot yesterday

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2024 6:53 PM

Heidi Cruz has endorsed Colin Allred.

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2024 6:54 PM

I cannot go through another Texas battle after Beto. HOWEVER, I fully support Collin, regardless of his ground game. Literally a hunk of shit on the sidewalk is better than Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2024 6:57 PM

He's leading by 1 point in 1 poll. That's within the margin of error. It's good news but don't get too excited.

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2024 7:20 PM

I feel like we're headed into a repeat of 1948 election, rather than the reverse 2016.

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2024 7:35 PM

Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2024 7:37 PM

The Democrat in Florida is also within the margin of error against Rick Scott. I haven't heard about Missouri, but it would be great if Hawley lost.

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2024 7:43 PM

Hopefully this isn't Beto 2.

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2024 7:44 PM

Last I read, Hawley’s ahead by 4 points. The chicken shit finally agreed to debate.

[QUOTE]After weeks of tussling between the two campaigns, Republican U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley and Democrat Lucas Kunce are finally set to square off in a televised debate less than a week before voters head to the polls.

[QUOTE]The debate will air Oct 31 on Missouri Nexstar stations, including KTVI/KPLR-St. Louis, WDAF-Kansas City, KRBK-Springfield and KSN-Joplin and their digital platforms. It could be the only time the two main contenders for Missouri’s U.S. Senate seat share a stage.

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2024 7:47 PM

Forgot link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2024 7:48 PM

I've yet to see a single Allred campaign sign here in N. Texas.

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2024 7:49 PM

Josh Hawley is a megacunt, but is always gonna win in places like Missouri.

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2024 8:32 PM

So, Missouri is full of halfwits who vote?

by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2024 8:35 PM

Duh, r18.

Look at that mincing queen. They’re half blind half wits who vote

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2024 8:40 PM

OP, I refuse to get my hopes up. We are, after all, talking about Texas, which hasn't voted in any Democrat since I think the 1980s.

But a girl can dream......of seeing that tub of shit Cruz melting in to a pool of his own waste.

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2024 9:09 PM

R20, i beg your pardon

by Anonymousreply 21September 20, 2024 9:32 PM

I thought that was in the 1980s, R21. I was thinking of her when I wrote that.

by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2024 9:36 PM

Colin Allred is a sexy mf.

by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2024 9:53 PM

Didn't AG Paxton say the quiet part out loud when he bragged that with the staggering level of corruption in the state a Dem would need three more million ballots to have a chance to come out as a winner with all the systemic cheating going around. I felt really bad for Beto after Paxton said this.

But yes please, I know this is a stretch but I hope voters kick both Cancun Ted and vampire Rick Scott to the curb come November.

by Anonymousreply 24September 20, 2024 9:54 PM

There are a ton of Kunce signs in my neighborhood, but never underestimate the hillbilly trash in the rural parts of Missouri who will flock to vote for prisspot Hawley.

by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2024 10:01 PM

Taps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2024 4:56 PM

W00T!

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2024 5:29 PM

Hope it's true that this asshat is finished. It's rare to be hated by as many in your own party and in the opposing party.

by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2024 5:52 PM

A Cruz defeat will come a very close second on the joy scale to Trump's defeat. I have a very strong sense we'll be celebrating mightily in November.

by Anonymousreply 29October 4, 2024 5:58 PM

Can we have a Kunce campaign ad showing Hawley running on Jan 6 in silhouette (James Bond style) while Kidd Video's You Better Run plays please?

by Anonymousreply 30October 4, 2024 6:16 PM

'You don[t have to put out a Colin Allred sign in your yard, but nobody is going to be watching when you go vote"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2024 6:29 PM

I’m extremely concerned that Kamala will not have the senate in Democratic hands when she takes office in Jan. This gives me hope…how’s the rest of it look?

by Anonymousreply 32October 4, 2024 8:12 PM

[quote] Republican U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley and Democrat Lucas Kunce are finally set to square off in a televised debate

You don't want to miss the big event: Kunce Vs Kunt!

by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2024 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!