Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Olivia Nuzzi on leave from New York magazine after admitting affair with RFK Jr!

Are we all scandaled out yet? What is in the water?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 20, 2024 1:12 PM

Yes! This is just the out Cheryl Hines needs to get out of this sham marriage.

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2024 2:30 AM

I always thought there was something creepy about her. She needs to be booted, not just put on leave.

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2024 2:36 AM

Eew. I thought she was reputable for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2024 2:36 AM

What attracted her...the raspy, shaky voice? His weather-beaten face? The dead animal fetish? That sweet Russian money?

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2024 2:36 AM

Thanks, RFK, Jr.!

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2024 2:37 AM

Fuck the Car Wash Cunt, R1. She's been complicit from the get go.

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2024 2:39 AM

I love Olivia, such a great writer.

Sorry to read about this, very disappointing. I hope she doesn't lose her job.

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2024 2:41 AM

And apparently she is engaged to Ryan Lizza? Goodness me, this election cycle is juicier than any soap opera!

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2024 2:42 AM

Agreed, R7. She’s been one of my go-to writers on the anti-MAGA beat.

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2024 2:42 AM

That’s some age difference. I don’t think she’s more than mid-30ish.

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2024 2:44 AM

Ryan Lizza is 50 so she likes older men who are hotheads.

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2024 2:45 AM

That blonde look does her no favor.

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2024 2:47 AM

[quote]anti-MAGA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2024 2:56 AM

I'm trying to imagine RFK Jr. doing dirty talk with that voice.

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2024 2:58 AM

She's only 31. There's something very, very seriously wrong with her. 🤢🤮 She seems like the type who'd have an affair with her therapist.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2024 2:59 AM

Well, R13, you didn’t have to be a Trump slappy for a journalist with some exposure to the man would conclude that Biden was increasingly frail.

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2024 3:00 AM

This link is causing a code red on my iphone

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2024 3:02 AM

Schtupping a Kennedy is on everyvun’s bucket list

by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2024 3:04 AM

Who’s the car wash cunt now?

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2024 3:06 AM

Wow! This is news to me. She should be fired. Or work for Fox

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2024 3:09 AM

She wanted to get her foot in the door in case Kennedy wins in a contingent election

by Anonymousreply 21September 20, 2024 3:12 AM

Was Bobby still a Democrat when they canoodled?

by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2024 3:12 AM

What the fuck? There is something very wrong with this woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2024 3:17 AM

IT'S MY BRAINWORM. BITCHES CAN'T SAY 'NO.' WHEN THEY HEAR ABOUT MY BRAINWORM! COME AND GET US, LADIES!

by Anonymousreply 24September 20, 2024 3:18 AM

She chose the (dead) bear

by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2024 3:20 AM

I just noticed that I still have in my inbox an unread November ‘23 RFK, Jr., profile by Nuzzi. I’ll be sure to read that now.

by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2024 3:21 AM

Ewww. She probably has worms now.

by Anonymousreply 27September 20, 2024 3:27 AM

Don't forget about his brain worm!

"I know everyone’s talking about Olivia here and I get that but can we also talk about the serial adulterer, congenital liar and former heroin addict RFK Jr who drove his previous wife to suicide with his many affairs who Trump promised to put in charge of US public health?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2024 3:28 AM

Ew

by Anonymousreply 29September 20, 2024 3:32 AM

"how is the worm in your brain like the 3rd weirdest revelation of your campaign"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2024 3:43 AM

I love that in 2015 she wrote an entire piece about the TV cliche of female journalists sleeping with their subjects lol

by Anonymousreply 31September 20, 2024 3:45 AM

“Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what c*nt you can do”

by Anonymousreply 32September 20, 2024 3:46 AM

Ruining your career for a brain worm guy... Well, certainly a choice.

by Anonymousreply 33September 20, 2024 3:47 AM

R7, I read her takedown of Biden. (I am sure the fact that she was sucking RFK Jr’s dick dry had nothing to do with her perspective on Biden!)

It was extremely self-referential. It was almost more about her than Biden.

by Anonymousreply 34September 20, 2024 3:56 AM

Does this mean I have a shot?

by Anonymousreply 35September 20, 2024 3:57 AM

RFK Jr drove one wife to suicide, ruined wife Cheryl Hines’ career, and now Olivia Nuzzi’s career and reputation is in shreds. Please explain the attraction of this rat faced, unwashed psychopath? Okay I’m a lesbian so maybe I’m missing something?

by Anonymousreply 36September 20, 2024 3:58 AM

Her profile on Biden was after the debate debacle.

by Anonymousreply 37September 20, 2024 3:59 AM

I'm getting the sense that she's the new Maureen Dowd, but less bitter and with distinctly more realistic aspirations in politician-screwing.

by Anonymousreply 38September 20, 2024 4:02 AM

R37, it was the last nail in the coffin.

It turned out to be for the best — Biden was a crippled candidate — but the conflict of interest remains absolutely BREATHTAKING.

by Anonymousreply 39September 20, 2024 4:08 AM

Not any more, r38.

by Anonymousreply 40September 20, 2024 4:08 AM

I wonder how things are with the RFKult tonight? They must be all abuzz. The cognitive dissonance!

Well, their delusion is so deep and profound, I’m sure they’ll manage. In fact, I think I can hear a whirring noise inside their always-busy cope machine. Before too long a little card will pop out of a slot explaining why this mortifying infidelity is actually amazing and proves Bob Jr’s greatness — better than ever!

by Anonymousreply 41September 20, 2024 4:12 AM

[quote]Yes! This is just the out Cheryl Hines needs to get out of this sham marriage.

Fuck her. She's a real piece of shit who either helped drive his 2nd wife, Mary to kill herself while he was still married or helped give him an alibi when he killed her himself. Cheryl used to call Mary and sat vicious things. Cheryl deserves all of this.She thought it was hilarious when he cut off Mary financially (and they had 3 or 4 kids) and then constantly (every single day) threatened to take the kids away and never let her see their children again. He was always taking her to court (she had no money to even feed the kids, much less pay an attorney). After Mary's death, he mostly left the kids alone while he was shacking up on the West coast with Cheryl

Him being the piece of shit that he is, REFUSED to allow Mary's strict Catholic family to bury her body in their family plot. Instead he made a big fucking deal out of burying her in some family plot he had. Then a few months later, he had her body exhumed and then buried on some shitty plot on the outer edges of the cemetary all by herself. And cheryl went on to marry this guy. FUCK THAT BITCH. She deserves all of this and more

I NEVER believed that Mary killed herself. He found her. After arriving , It took him quite a while to finally call the police. He said he was just so busy looking all over for her. Sure Robert. It was super, super suspect and the police seem to immediately declare it a suicide. He murdered her. He certainly isn't the first Kennedy to ever kill someone. He won't be the last either.

The democratic party doesn't need someone as shitty as cheryl hines

by Anonymousreply 42September 20, 2024 4:12 AM

Cheryl's been too busy milking what little is left of her career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 20, 2024 4:15 AM

Hines has locked down comments on her Instagram. RFK Jr has cheated on his previous two wives. Why did she think she’d be different?

by Anonymousreply 44September 20, 2024 4:26 AM

Oddly, I recently had lunch with Cheryl and a few other people (show business connections) a while back. I'd never met her before and I did that thing you never should do -- I confused her with her role on TV. I was excepting her to be sharp, funny, insightful, etc. Instead she was, well, kind of stupid. Slow to catch on to jokes, inarticulate when she told a long, dull story about a friend, and not very funny.

A lot of people speculate on tough it must be on her to be married to a Trumper. My experience with her is that she's just very uninvolved with the world; I suspect she's only liberal because her friends are.

by Anonymousreply 45September 20, 2024 4:29 AM

Delicious! I hate that mother fucker. Although I think Ethel is the only woman he hasn’t fucked.

by Anonymousreply 46September 20, 2024 4:30 AM

The most shocking thing here is that she's only 31. I thought the bitch was in her 40s!

I only remember her articles from the 2020 Dem primary and they had a Dowdian vibe to them even then – smug and self-satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 47September 20, 2024 4:31 AM

R42, let’s be friends, I like you. Care to share where you heard this incredible gossip? Or did you just put it together yourself? It would explain *everything* about this man if he killed her. And you just know as a Kennedy, he believes he’s untouchable.

I think the family has done a semi-decent job of standing against him, but if they know more dirt on him, now would be the perfect time to make one last huge dump on what they have on him. If they believe he killed her, they need to say it NOW. They can help save America from fascism by airing their family dirty laundry. Take this fucking Traitor down!!!!

by Anonymousreply 48September 20, 2024 4:39 AM

Is it true that to attract him she slept inside a dead tauntaun, like Luke Skywalker on the Ice Planet Hoth?

by Anonymousreply 49September 20, 2024 4:39 AM

🤮

by Anonymousreply 50September 20, 2024 4:47 AM

Wait a minute!

[quote] “The relationship was never physical but should have been disclosed to prevent the appearance of a conflict. I deeply regret not doing so immediately and apologize to those I’ve disappointed, especially my colleagues at New York.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 20, 2024 4:53 AM

This cunt has always been a bit to bothsides in her reporting and snippy on Twitter. Clearly now she was just looking for crazy cock. I hope Ryan is happy.

by Anonymousreply 52September 20, 2024 5:22 AM

This bitch wrote that nasty hit job on Biden after his disastrous debate. Now we see why.

by Anonymousreply 53September 20, 2024 5:27 AM

The irony!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 20, 2024 5:28 AM

Apropos of nothing, I have a cousin who when a decade younger was ON's doppelganger.

by Anonymousreply 55September 20, 2024 6:13 AM

R39, the collapse of the Biden candidacy was the death knell of the Kennedy campaign, too.

by Anonymousreply 56September 20, 2024 7:04 AM

She resides in Washington, D.C. In September 2022, Nuzzi became engaged to Politico's chief Washington correspondent Ryan Lizza.

Now what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 20, 2024 7:24 AM

Ryan Christopher Lizza (born July 12, 1974) is an American journalist. His 2017 interview with White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci allegedly resulted in Scaramucci's dismissal.

Later that year, Lizza was accused of sexual misconduct in the context of the Me Too movement.[3] After a decade-long run as The New Yorker's Washington correspondent, the magazine's internal review of the allegation against Lizza led to his dismissal.

Lizza is a resident of Washington, D.C. He has two children and was previously married to Christina Gillespie, a doctor.

In September 2022, Lizza became engaged to New York magazine correspondent Olivia Nuzzi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 20, 2024 7:27 AM

Isn’t New York Magazine a joke anyway?

by Anonymousreply 59September 20, 2024 8:01 AM

Who on earth would admit to fucking that?!

by Anonymousreply 60September 20, 2024 8:08 AM

[QUOTE]In September 2022, Nuzzi became engaged

Unless there's war, pandemic, poverty, or a long slog through education towards a professional career requiring an advanced degree or two, a two year engagement is just BS.

It's probably cover for him and advancement for her. A story as long as politics... Again, she must be very damaged to self-immolate like this.

by Anonymousreply 61September 20, 2024 8:19 AM

[quote]Her profile on Biden was after the debate debacle.

I read her profile & it really was damning not only of Biden but the extent to which the people around him - particularly Jill - tried to insulate him and outright deny his decline. I better understood the Biden backlash by Dems - people with access knew how bad he was but had been shut down/out by the Biden circle. I thought this woman had some intelligence & credibility and I wouldn't hold it against her if she fucked him once for the "I fucked a Kennedy" badge - but an affair? Strip her down, parade her through the streets and yell SHAME at her!

by Anonymousreply 62September 20, 2024 8:36 AM

81 years old being 81= a shocking and disturbing circumstance

🤡

by Anonymousreply 63September 20, 2024 8:41 AM

Her plumped lips. His David Copperfield dyed hair and brows. Eew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 20, 2024 9:51 AM

Did she fuck him or just sext with him?

by Anonymousreply 65September 20, 2024 10:01 AM

[quote]This bitch wrote that nasty hit job on Biden after his disastrous debate. Now we see why.

So we can be in the position we are in now to win the election?

The vileness of the Bidenists is how they’re going to act like they didn’t fight tooth and nail to keep Biden in the Presidency after his disqualifying debate.

by Anonymousreply 66September 20, 2024 10:06 AM

I want to read the sexts so bad

by Anonymousreply 67September 20, 2024 10:09 AM

If they're released, remember to read them in your best rasping yet screaming voice.

Liv: ... what's up, stud?...

Bob: ...JUST EATING MY MORNING ROADKILL! THE BRAINWORM WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU WANT TO MEET UP SO YOU CAN BLOW ME?

Liv: ...I wish I didn't find you you hot, you're like a sexy, rodent eating grandpa, Bob.

Bob: ....YOU SAY 'RODENT EATING ' LIKE ITS A BAD THING BUT ACTUALLY RAW RAT CONSUMPTION CAN KEEP YOU FROM GETTING THE BIRD FLU, CANKER SORES , AND ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION. COME SIT ON GRANDPA'S LAP AND I'LL TELL YOU MORE!

Liv: ...OMW!

by Anonymousreply 68September 20, 2024 10:19 AM

If it wasn’t “physical” why admit to anything? This is a weird story!

by Anonymousreply 69September 20, 2024 10:24 AM

Getting closer to exposing the media's complicity in the erosion of American democracy.

by Anonymousreply 70September 20, 2024 10:38 AM

Are we sure they don’t just feed on puppy brains together

by Anonymousreply 71September 20, 2024 10:43 AM

R66, Because it was at the time logical. Joe Biden to date is the only politician to defeat Trump in any contest.

DON'T PRETEND YOU HAD ANY INKLING OF KAMALA'S POPULARITY. A woman, a non-White, and a VP charged with Border strategy? Are you KIDDING ME?!

You epitomize the cliche about hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 72September 20, 2024 10:49 AM

That is not really the point.

President Biden won his party's nomination and it wasn't even close.

Democratic party members got the shaft.

The media relentlessly pressed for the President's removal.

This group has not asked for his opponent, who is the same age, is a felon and an adjudicated rapist to be removed.

They want another Trump presidency.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 20, 2024 11:00 AM

[quote] Because it was at the time logical. Joe Biden to date is the only politician to defeat Trump in any contest.

RUNNING AN 82 YEAR OLD MAN WITH COGNITIVE DECLINE WITH LOW APPROVAL RATINGS FOR A FOUR YEAR TERM IS NOT LOGICAL! WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOODNIGHT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 20, 2024 11:22 AM

Olivia Nuzzi Lizza. It just rolls off the tongue.

by Anonymousreply 75September 20, 2024 11:26 AM

He's a Kennedy man, so it's a given that he would be a philanderer and a sex fiend. And if his wife is anything like the women the other Kennedy men married she probably knows all about his extracurricular activities and turns a blind eye to it as long as he keeps the money flowing, and keeps him off her.

by Anonymousreply 76September 20, 2024 11:28 AM

"The sad saga of RFK … this guy labeled everyone corrupt… but after the sexual assault allegations, the dead bear cub in Central Park, the sawed off whale head, and now the allegations of an extramarital relationship with a reporter during the campaign it proves two things … he and Trump deserve each other and that damn worm ate more than his brain but it ate away any sense of dignity and morality.

Bless his heart!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 20, 2024 11:31 AM

[quote] I love that in 2015 she wrote an entire piece about the TV cliche of female journalists sleeping with their subjects lol

The plot of House of Cards is entirely plausible.

by Anonymousreply 78September 20, 2024 11:53 AM

It seems to have been only a sexting relationship. Still a huge misjudgment. If her article got Biden out of there, props to her. Where do you think the Dems would be today with Biden as the candidate? And I was a big fan and have never liked Harris.

by Anonymousreply 79September 20, 2024 11:53 AM

Olivia’s career is only just the freshest roadkill that RFK’s hauled away.

by Anonymousreply 80September 20, 2024 11:54 AM

This reminds me of the woman who torpedoed her career for Martin Shrekli, of all people.

by Anonymousreply 81September 20, 2024 11:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 20, 2024 11:56 AM

She can come back from this. But such bad judgment. Wonder how the story came out?

by Anonymousreply 83September 20, 2024 11:57 AM

Agreed, R83. She's too talented a writer not to.

by Anonymousreply 84September 20, 2024 11:58 AM

Trump didn’t want to be the only candidate known to being having an “ewww” affair with a 31 year old.

by Anonymousreply 85September 20, 2024 11:59 AM

On Twitter they're saying she admires Ann Coulter and Kelly Anne Conway, is chummy with Milo, made racist posts about Obama...she sounds like a real prize. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 86September 20, 2024 12:13 PM

"Poor cheryl hines can’t even leave a horse head in his bed, he’d just eat it"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 20, 2024 12:24 PM

A spokesperson for RFK Jr tells CNN:

“Mr. Kennedy only met Olivia Nuzzi once in his life for an interview she requested, which yielded a hit piece.”

Guess the hit piece really turned him on. Maybe he has a humiliation kink.

by Anonymousreply 88September 20, 2024 12:27 PM

Are we going to see the sexts?

by Anonymousreply 89September 20, 2024 12:38 PM

everything about RFK is a shit fest

by Anonymousreply 90September 20, 2024 12:54 PM

[quote]“The relationship was never physical ...."

Then what was it? Candlelit dinners where he whispered sweet nothings in her ear?

by Anonymousreply 91September 20, 2024 12:56 PM

[quote] On Twitter they're saying she admires Ann Coulter and Kelly Anne Conway, is chummy with Milo, made racist posts about Obama...she sounds like a real prize.

Those things are well documented, not just Twitter rumors. Also, she was really giddy that she got to hang around and write a profile of Mike Cernovich.

by Anonymousreply 92September 20, 2024 12:57 PM

Romantic candlelit dinners where they got to sample the meat of many wild animals: bears, dogs, whales, iguanas...

by Anonymousreply 93September 20, 2024 12:58 PM

I think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 94September 20, 2024 1:01 PM

Cheryl Hines' life is far weirder than Cheryl David's one.

by Anonymousreply 95September 20, 2024 1:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!