Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Josh Hartnett “Trap” body

He looks so gentle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 6, 2024 6:29 AM

I'd clap cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2024 7:13 PM

Old or new?

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2024 7:36 PM

New

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2024 8:10 PM

I had a sexy poster of him on my wall when I was in college. Now, more than 20 years later, he still looks hot. Wish I could say the same thing about myself!

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2024 8:17 PM

He sometimes looks dirty in real life but he cleans up well.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2024 8:20 PM

I actually think he got hotter as he got older, that Black Mirror episode from last year was delicious.

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2024 8:23 PM

I watched “Trap” last night and it wasn’t great. There are scenes where he’s attractive, then a few shots where it looks like his Botox hasn’t settled properly and he has an odd look. I’d still do him.

He reminded me I had an ex that was handsome, but once in a while he’d make a face and look like EEyore the donkey.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2024 5:55 AM

I'm about to watch it right now R7.

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2024 6:00 AM

I enjoyed watching Josh on "Penny Dreadful" a few years back.

His kiss with Reeve Carney was hot:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2024 6:49 AM

When he lets his hair get long & stringy he looks a little back woods. But when he has a nice tailored style he really looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2024 1:05 PM

Holy moley!

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2024 1:09 PM

r6 nope, turn of the century Hartnett was peak. Typically, only basic or ugly men look better with age. But when you have a great face in your youth, the bone structure make keep you handsome in old age, but it will never compare to your youthful peak.

Colton Haynes is a fantastic example. Still handsome, but can't touch his super twink years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2024 1:24 PM

Tastes differ, r12, I prefer JH circa Penny Dreadful and even Black Mirror to him at that age in your link.

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2024 1:30 PM

The better he got as an actor, the worse he looked.

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2024 1:35 PM

Gay gasp, r13! 13 year old me would have thrown hands for such blasphemy (joking).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2024 1:38 PM

Matches his "trap" personality.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2024 3:08 PM

Camera loved him in Wicker Park

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2024 3:21 PM

I’d gladly pound his ass.

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2024 6:15 PM

Josh's ass in 'Penny Dreadful':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 6, 2024 5:41 AM

Josh's ass in "The Black Dahlia":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 6, 2024 5:42 AM

I was a teenager when he broke out in the late '90s with "Halloween H20" and "The Faculty" and one of the Fun Facts at the time was that he and Rachel Leigh Cook, who was also popular after "She's All That," both attended the same high school in Minnesota.

But I think they only made one movie together about some British hairdressing championship. I shit you not.

by Anonymousreply 21October 6, 2024 6:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!