Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING: Mohamed Al Fayed accused of multiple rapes by staff

Of course he's dead, so nothing much will come of this, I'd presume.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2024 1:36 PM

I'm surprised they were adults. It's gotten to the point that I'm starting to think "mohammade" is arabic for pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2024 6:18 PM

Is he the one who’s son Doodie went out with Princess Diana?

They depicted him as a sleaze in the Crown.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2024 6:44 PM

I'm surprised he just raped women.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2024 6:50 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2024 6:54 PM

My post read, Daddy commissioned some shrines and statues of his beloved Doodie and Diana and they are (or were) among the tackiest gayest memorials you could imagine.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2024 6:55 PM

I can't believe the number of people on social media saying, "Why is this only coming out now he's dead?" Have they learned nothing from the Savile scandal?

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2024 2:05 PM

[QUOTE] I'm surprised he just raped women.

Remember, these are just the ones brave enough to come forward. Most women never admit they were assaulted, and the numbers are much, much lower for men.

Knowing this is what feeds the cycle of rape and molestation. Chances are you’re going to get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2024 2:11 PM

He put the ass in ascot

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2024 3:21 PM

Would he have raped Diana had he had the chance and she had been his DIL? We'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2024 3:44 PM

I read that Britney Murphy claimed he raped her but haven't found that

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2024 3:45 PM

The BBC documentary is naming names of people who facilitated his rapes. His office staff knew, and his security definitely knew.

Unbelievably, a female doctor was doing unauthorised internal examinations saying it was a perk of having private health care, and wasn’t Mr al Fayed a kind boss- and STD testing without informing the women. He wanted to know their status before he targeted them.

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2024 9:23 AM

Horrifying story and clearly many people are complicit. I suppose some of them felt intimidated and threatened as well.

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2024 10:48 AM

And of course Fayed had Max Clifford working for him to keep it all covered up.

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2024 10:57 AM

[quote]Would he have raped Diana had he had the chance and she had been his DIL? We'll never know.

She had a personal bodyguard who went everywhere with her. He was the one survivor of the car crash (because he had a seat belt on).

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2024 2:00 PM

Not surprising at all.

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2024 2:19 PM

Ahh, back in the day when billionaires just tried to marry into the Royal Family, not take over the world's most powerful democracy.

by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2024 3:10 PM

This is just grotesque with all of those facilitating the rapes. Will they have to answer for their part in it? It sounds like criminal conspiracy.

Whenever I hear Fayed's name, the super-crappy statue of Michael Jackson that he installed outside Craven Cottage pops into my mind. One rapist admiring another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2024 4:10 PM

The number of victims keeps on rising.

[quote]At the beginning of October, lawyers said nearly 300 women had accused Mohamed Al-Fayed of abusing them with a further 65 women now having come forward with allegations of abuse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2024 9:32 AM

He looks like an alien in OP pic.

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2024 1:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!