Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Was David Packer a coward?

And did his cowardice ruin his career?

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2024 2:07 AM

Maybe but his brother Fudge was a big homo.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2024 10:36 AM

His brother was one helluva b-ball coach and TV analyst.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2024 10:56 AM

R2 They aren’t related.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2024 11:26 AM

We include links in posts such as these - you know better.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2024 11:34 AM

R4 Yes talk to me like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2024 11:47 AM

Yes, he really should have interfered!

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2024 12:22 PM

I was just going to post, r6, did we learn nothing from OJ?

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2024 12:34 PM

This happened before OJ and I would argue is quite different. Ron interrupted a murder in process. Dominick Dunne’s daughter and Packer were already together in each other’s company at her house. There was no weapon involved. He could hear her being assaulted but did nothing except call a friend to say if he died this is the person who had killed him. Tragic all the way around, it just seems as a man he would have helped his friend.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2024 6:12 PM

He also called the police, who should have reported it to the correct station.

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2024 2:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!