Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF SALT LAKE CITY SEASON 5 PREMIERES SEPT 18TH

I will miss Monica but I know the rest of these bitches will bring the crazy. Let's go!

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2024 5:12 PM

Bronwyn is giving Erika Jayne vibes

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2024 1:12 AM

How do they have time to film having 8-10 children each, like good mormons do?

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2024 1:22 AM

So glad these crazy bitches are back!

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2024 4:04 AM

Angie still tries too hard.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2024 2:31 PM

[quote]How do they have time to film having 8-10 children each, like good mormons do?

Meredith and Heather have 3 kids, and for the most part, they are grown.

Lisa, Bronwin and Whitney have two; Angie and Mary only have one.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2024 10:56 PM

[quote]Meredith and Heather have 3 kids, and for the most part, they are grown. Lisa, Bronwin and Whitney have two; Angie and Mary only have one.

Well, that makes sense that they're not good mormons. The show would probably be boring if they were. It also probably makes for good drama to point out each and every instance where they're in conflict with being good mormons.

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2024 11:58 PM

Mary made my season first episode. "Oh great she is sitting next to me, She might try to put a roll in my purse."

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2024 12:07 AM

Mary came to play this season. Looks like she gets involved in lots of the drama and has a falling out with Meredith.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2024 8:22 PM

Mary made me laugh out loud several times this episode.

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2024 9:30 PM

"I never said I was poor..."

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2024 10:29 PM

No responses on last night?

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2024 10:27 PM

When is there going to be a Real Housewives of Amish country?

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2024 10:32 PM

Last night's episode was ok. The usual hilarious comments from Lisa, Meredith and Mary. Brittani is a mess and not in a fun way. Bronwyn is a great addition. So far.

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2024 11:18 PM

Gawd that outfit she was wearing when the decorator came over. Let me wear something that gives me massive camel toe, a large fupa and makes my hips look even wider! Fashion!

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2024 11:40 PM

Mary and the tampon. I'm dead.

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2024 2:13 AM

WTF with this Brittani person..who cares about her? Just because she’s a sometime fuck piece for an Osmond?

And then the other chick who’s been popped in a few times..Millie? Zzzzz

I like Bronwyn so far. Apparently she’s the only HW Christian Siriano will dress, because she’s the only one who pays..

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2024 10:44 AM

Bronwyn needs to learn that just because something is ridiculously expensive it doesn't make it attractive. Same for home decor. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2024 12:31 PM

Yes, Christian was on WWHL and said Bronwyn is a long time customer and made her custom confessional looks, Umm..I would not brag. Her style is HIDEOUS.

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2024 1:20 PM

I can't watch anything with Mormons in it - they're all so fucked up and culty with no self awareness about it.

It's painful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2024 1:37 PM

Bronwyn's style is horrible...and I cannot stop looking. Her confessional looks in the latest episode were really bizarre. I like her as a character.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2024 1:43 PM

Brittani and the other one seem like Housewives who didn't cut it once filming started so they were edited down to 'friends of.'. They'll probably disappear by mid season.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2024 2:15 PM

Brittani needs to be in therapy instead of on TV.

I chuckled when the ladies raised their eyebows at going to Milwaukee. Uh, you do know where you live, right?

Do Meredith’s kids do anything aside from hanging out at the rental house?

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2024 2:52 PM

R22, Milwaukee is wayyyyy more rundown than Salt Lake City. Typical rustbelt blues. I like it but it's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2024 2:59 PM

Perhaps. But it’s not like SLC is some hotbed of art and culture.

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2024 3:03 PM

R24, true.

by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2024 3:40 PM

[quote]I can't watch anything with Mormons in it - they're all so fucked up and culty with no self awareness about it. It's painful to watch.

Funny how you could replace "Mormon" with "MAGA" and the description applies to both of them.

by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2024 5:01 PM

Better Mormons than Jehovah's Witnesses or Scientologists.

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2024 5:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!