Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tyler Henry . . . scam artist 'medium' has a live event on Netflix tomorrow (Tues Sept 17)

World-nenowned medium Tyler Henry gives celebrity guests hope, healing and long-sought answers through emotional readings.

I guess they are couching the sham with the phrase "emotional readings"

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2024 12:59 AM

More proof that show people can be the most gullible people on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2024 12:45 AM

Amanda Klootz, the happy widow and talk show host, will be his guest. Sounds like a show to avoid.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2024 1:25 AM

Once again, American TV audience proving to be the most retarded audience in the world. First the Kardashians now this con-artist?

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2024 1:41 AM

It's been fun watching Tyler go from a Twink to a Cub over the years. All of a sudden he's filled out. He's got body hair! He's still young, 28, and has a waiting list of 600,000. I'll be tuning in to his Netflix thing tonight because I think he's the Real Deal. He's articulate, compassionate, and super intelligent. I've always wondered why so many gay guys are psychic. I think it's really cool.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2024 7:49 PM

I like how Tyler describes what a psychic communication feels like: "It's like a memory that's not your own."

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2024 4:11 AM

I find this Amanda Klootz to be the creepiest, most insufferable person on the planet. She made a name for herself by banking off of her husband's death from Covid. First, since he was a dancer she had to announce when each leg came off and then his demise. From that she got a Sketchers gig and then The Talk, which thank God, got a mercy bullet to the brain.

Someone needs to keep an eye on her son. Bitch might contract Munchousen by Proxy aka Yolanda Hadid Foster Hadid.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2024 4:42 AM

Tyler and boyfriend.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2024 12:55 AM

Especially with famous people whose lives are so documented, it would be fairly easy to unearth useful information.

Patrick Jane on the Mentalist used to frequently demonstrates how this scam is done as part of his character's past as a scam artist.

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2024 12:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!