Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Laura Loomer: “I know that Kamala Harris sucked di*k to get where she is today"

" I’m not like her, okay? I don’t suck di*k to get to the top.”

Always keeping it classy, Laura.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 3, 2024 11:23 PM

Because you are a bottom feeder who will stay there, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2024 11:04 PM

Hideous looking woman. Bill Burr put it best: "Would you rather be 52 and look 52 or be 52 and look like a 28 year old lizard?"

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2024 11:06 PM

That voice has SNL written all over it.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2024 11:11 PM

Is she at the top of anything, besides a trash heap?

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2024 11:11 PM

I wouldn't let her suck my dick if she were suffocating and there was oxygen in my balls.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2024 11:20 PM

I would like to see her fight Anne Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2024 11:28 PM

This coming from the women who is having sex with Trump?

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2024 11:33 PM

Rumors has it you do suck orange dick Laura. It's called a Trump plane ticket fee.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2024 11:34 PM

Well at least Loomer acknowledges tRump isn't "the top". Maybe she aspires higher. Putin perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2024 11:39 PM

Well then, at least she's phenomenal at it, look how far she's gotten.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2024 11:42 PM

Top of what?

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2024 11:46 PM

Oooooooo, ol' Lumalight just gave away her own tertiary syphilis with that crazy talk. Bat. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2024 11:53 PM

Every accusation is a confession

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2024 11:54 PM

I'm sure Laura didn't suck dick to get where she is today.

Those chompers would clearly be in the way.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2024 11:57 PM

Who I am to make judging on that Black? As grand mama say to me, "Let Lady who lick no Penes cast the first stone."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2024 12:12 AM

That is one HARD looking 31 year old

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2024 12:19 AM

Oh my god her voice matches her face.

by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2024 12:20 AM

You have nothing to apologize for, Vairst Lady. Got that ring, and the kid! Blowjobs ain't getting you there, Laura. Be aware!

by Anonymousreply 18September 16, 2024 12:21 AM

I'm glad she has Trump's ear. This Loomey Toons will be the end of him.

by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2024 12:30 AM

The only reason she hasn’t sucked sick to get anywhere is because nobody has asked. She looks like a ghoul

by Anonymousreply 20September 16, 2024 12:37 AM

[quote]I'm glad she has Trump's ear.

What's left of it.

by Anonymousreply 21September 16, 2024 1:02 AM

Have Laura Loomer and Alaska Thunderfuck ever been seen in the same place at the same time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 16, 2024 1:06 AM

This crazy bitch (always been crazy - so nothing new) is burning all the bridges she could potentially use just so she can be Trump's woman while he goes down in flames.

She won't get any money from him - but she'll probably make some from her social media.

And agreed above - she DID suck his dick - otherwise why they hell are you there Laura? For your political experience and stragegy? It is to laugh.

by Anonymousreply 23September 16, 2024 1:10 AM

According to Milo yaniwhatever she's bragging to mutual friends that she gave Trump "the best blow job I ever had".

by Anonymousreply 24September 16, 2024 1:11 AM

"I also love to eat the bloody gauze from the hospital dumpster!"

by Anonymousreply 25September 16, 2024 1:12 AM

Of course she’s sucking his dick

by Anonymousreply 26September 16, 2024 1:48 AM

I can’t believe the Republican party has sunk to such depths of disgusting, vulgar statements. I never expected much from them but they keep sinking lower and lower.

by Anonymousreply 27September 16, 2024 2:19 AM

1. She’s not wrong, if she was a liberal they would be so offended by the “misogyny”, but since they’re doing it to her, it’s all OK

2. Kamala did ride some meat poles to get ahead.

by Anonymousreply 28September 16, 2024 2:29 AM

Kamala didn't have illegal campaign contributions or hush money payments to adult film stars. She hasn't raped anyone either.

by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2024 4:33 AM

R28 = JD Vance

by Anonymousreply 30September 16, 2024 4:51 AM

JD Vance and Laura Loomer have the same size penis.

by Anonymousreply 31September 16, 2024 5:26 AM

[quote] Kamala didn't have illegal campaign contributions or hush money payments to adult film stars. She hasn't raped anyone either.

The Kamala stuff sort of reminds me of the MAGAts in Michigan who often post on Facebook and Twitter about how Gretchen Whitmer "was a slut in high school/was into anal sex" and her nickname was "Stretchin' Gretchen". It's pretty laughable because they expect whatever she did in high school to be relevant decades later. I remember seeing a Facebook comment during the pandemic from a woman who said that Whitmer "slept with the entire football team". That was probably an embellishment and reading that comment made me think of dumb-ass teen movie tropes. I clicked on that woman's profile, she was morbidly obese and was quite pale, almost albino looking. I wondered if she was envious of Whitmer's looks and came up with her own embellished story about "teen slut Whitmer". I don't think Whitmer has supermodel looks, but compared to the Facebook woman she is a beauty queen. Usually, the others who commented about "Stretchin' Gretchen" were unattractive plain looking people like the woman who said that Whitmer slept with the entire football team.

I read Whitmer's book and the Stretchin Gretchen nickname is mentioned in a part where Whitmer talks about nicknames she has had over the years. She doesn't give context to the Stretchin Gretchen nickname. She does talk about how she didn't have good grades, partied quite a bit, and was suspended from school for drinking. My take is that Whitmer was like a bunch of teenagers in the 80s were-they drank too much at times and slept around. If guys at Whitmer's high school were consenting to sleep with her--then why the fuck is she the only one being shamed for it decades later. The Michigan MAGAts bitching about Whitmer's teen years probably weren't any better than her.

I would love if Whitmer came out and said "Yes I was a slut in high school". She teams up with Adam McKay for a screenplay about her teen years and the movie gets made and becomes a hit. The sanctimonious Michigan MAGAts end up having meltdowns because their dumb fuck whining about high school stuff ended up biting them in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 32September 16, 2024 6:35 AM

If women could "get to the top" just by sucking dick, there would be more women at the top.

by Anonymousreply 33September 16, 2024 11:58 AM

I saw someone refer to Loomer as a "cocksleeve" on Twitter yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 34September 16, 2024 12:03 PM

Why do these people always bring up a woman's past sex life? Puritanism, patriarchal standards? Who the fuck cares?

by Anonymousreply 35September 16, 2024 1:35 PM

R28 is a sad MGA troll. Probably because he can't find any meat poles to ride.

by Anonymousreply 36September 16, 2024 1:52 PM

Well if she did then more power to her! She would have to be the world’s most cunning, skilled and strategic dicksucker if that is what got her to be VP running for President. Definitely has my vote!

by Anonymousreply 37September 16, 2024 1:57 PM

Agree, R37. She ought to give lessons, if her suck skills got her where she is! Id sign up for that class.

by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2024 2:01 PM

Kinda jealous over here in central Europe. Our politicians are so boring.

by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2024 2:28 PM

R38 LOL!!

by Anonymousreply 40September 16, 2024 2:32 PM

I take this as an admission that the rumors are true and she has slept with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 41September 16, 2024 2:36 PM

LL sucked a bunch of dicks and has only gotten to the middle....if that far.

by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2024 3:03 PM

I'm sure he tells every blow jobber that it's the best he's ever had. Lol she really is a true believer

by Anonymousreply 43September 16, 2024 4:48 PM

It must be awful to attend be at a remembrance ceremony for your loved ones that perished, and in walks a conspiracy/bullshit theorist who claims your loved one died because an American president and his pals willfully killed them. And she's the date of an ex American president of the exact same political party. Trump is the basement of the barrel.

by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2024 5:06 PM

This is rich.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2024 5:28 PM

It's refreshing to see sane Republicans take Loomer to task.

by Anonymousreply 46September 16, 2024 5:38 PM

^ Oh please, they're only calling her skank ass out because she's directed her nastiness toward other Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 47September 16, 2024 5:41 PM

This happened in 2018, R47.

What part of FLASHBACK do you not understand?

by Anonymousreply 48September 16, 2024 5:46 PM

The Trump campaign is not stupid. They’re using her to say the shit they want to say but they know even they can’t some things. Ya’ll need to understand how culturally things have changed. People under 40 do not watch tv, they do not watch 20/20, 60 minutes. The only ones that do are those in college who want to be the David Muir or Rachel Maddoff and cunts like me. They get all their news from social media, sound bites on YouTube, and hearsay. Many in Gen X as well. Theyre trying to appeal to cynical ass millenial and Gen X white women who resent the educated class. Since the takedown of traditional media who are also gatekeepers, the argument is actually more effective. Because there is no universally agreed uproar; they can’t get conservative well to do white woman to come on tv and say even though I’m a Republican this is appalling. There will no emotional guilt to turn regular white women off because there will be no emotional checking of this offensive argument. I told y’all it is going to get ugly. For fucked up campaign this is the golden age. It makes it easier to be fucked up and successfully do it.

by Anonymousreply 49September 16, 2024 7:28 PM

Something WRONG with dick-sucking?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 17, 2024 8:44 AM

[quote] I don’t suck di*k to get to the top.

Get back to us skank, when you come anywhere near the top. You'll be a bottom of the barrel slag for the rest of your miserable life.

by Anonymousreply 51September 17, 2024 8:55 AM

Oh she sucking

by Anonymousreply 52September 17, 2024 10:17 AM

How are these crazy kids doing?

by Anonymousreply 53September 19, 2024 9:12 PM

Laura is probably pissed about Whorelania getting attention for her upcoming book release.

by Anonymousreply 54October 3, 2024 11:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!