Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JD Vance admits to making shit up about Haitians to get people to talk about immigration

Yep, he's worse than Palin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 17, 2024 8:22 PM

he's one evil cunt

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2024 2:54 PM

Dead eyed, race hustler.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2024 2:58 PM

I like that pregnant pause and then "Whats that Dana?" Total clown, at least Trump hates him too. It'll be fun to watch Trump throwing Jaydine under the bus when they lose bigly. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2024 3:01 PM

Trump's already warming up. "I don't talk to JD Vance"

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2024 3:04 PM

The look on Dana Bash's face when she realizes she (suddenly and unexpectedly) has to do journalism because the fascist running for VP of the United States just admitted he made up a major news story is priceless.

The fact that Dump and JD "Viv " Vance are USING This dangerous bullshit story to change the subject from Dumps pathetic failure at the debate and it's not being called out as a calculated deflection by "journalists" is very disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2024 3:23 PM

He has such a smug, punchable face.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2024 3:27 PM

Create stories to bring attention to the suffering of families? Who lose their pets!? Iā€™m confused, JD. You couldnā€™t at least find any actual suffering families to exploit? Making Haitians the victims of hate crimes is bringing attention to your suffering families? Letā€™s try all the Republican policies that have hurt families in red states - the ones who inexplicably keep voting against their own interests. Start there.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2024 3:29 PM

'Look I didn't pick him, My advisors did, I wanted that nice dot head Vivek something, Boy he is a real firecracker huh? Not like Just Dull Vance.."

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2024 3:31 PM

Apparently this is an approved new strategy they're using. Make up a completely sensational story that will get a prominent place in media and conversation, then some time later back down on it or just move on from it, having refocussed attention on the topic YOU want to talk about. It is a sociopathic methodology, certainly, but that's because, well, you know, they're sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2024 3:39 PM

Wow, in one fell swoop, he killed his candidacy, his reputation, his career and his life. Shady can never be trusted again.

So, so glad Junior High got Thiel's money to promote Shady to Dotard. The tell-all books coming after the election should be blockbuster.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2024 3:41 PM

Again - imagine a Dem saying this.

To be fair - the couch thing is a made-up meme, right? The difference is that it hurts 1 person versus millions of immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2024 3:44 PM

"You people are so stupid I HAVE to lie to you. You're making me do this!"

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2024 3:46 PM

But were any couches harmed in the making up of this story?

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2024 3:47 PM

When will the Datalounge MAGAT defenders enter the chat and attempt to gaslight and convince the world they didn't hear what they heard?

Will we soon hear the pitter patter of TINY feet running to their keyboards to defend their carbloaded, dunce of a shitheaded leader? I can hear their favorite refrain now "If you LISTENED to the interview he was clearly saying the opposite of what he actually said"

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2024 3:49 PM

Pete's calling it out as a shark jump šŸ¦ˆ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2024 4:01 PM

I hope Coach Walz schools him like he's probably done to 20 high school vipers who called someone a slut. Finish him Tim!

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2024 4:01 PM

I hate that fat, micropenised choade so badly so I'm relieved he continuously fucks up like this. He can't handle media, turns people off, one-on-one. Gives people the ick when he does rallies.

The entire universe is telling him to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2024 4:03 PM

Pete's obvious enjoyment of ripping Vance to shreds on a daily basis is hilarious. Love it!

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2024 4:05 PM

R18, they're similar. Pete had the courage to come out and live life

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2024 4:09 PM

[quote]But were any couches harmed in the making up of this story?

How do you define "harmed"? I can tell you this: Scotchgard is useless against cum stains.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2024 4:12 PM

[quote]JD "Viv " Vance

R5, don't you dare sully St. Vivian's name and memory by linking her with this cretin!

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2024 4:16 PM

r21, I accept your criticism. Viv Vance would offer the same disdain for JD Vance she normally reserves for hostess pants: "well, he certainly is bizarre"

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2024 4:28 PM

I really want to know how the hell this guy got into Yale Law School? It's extremely hard to get in there. He had a few years as a marine writing press releases, then went to OSU and...then Yale?

Sorry but Ohio State is fine and all - and apparently he was summa cum laude - so he had over a 3.9 GPA. But - it's not exactly a hard school.

There are thousands of super bright people applying to Yale Law with better academic credentials - so I just don't see how this fat white guy from Ohio was just - chef's kiss - THE guy they had to have in their 200 person class.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2024 4:30 PM

DEI, R23

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2024 4:34 PM

What a piece of work!

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2024 4:43 PM

How long before MAGAts start skinning cats and putting them on city hall steps? How long until actual lynchings?

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2024 4:47 PM

The BIGGER story here is - he's comfortable with lying and admits it. That's what everyone needs to know.

Yes we're dubious of some of the aspects of his background - but he did write eloquently about a lot of this - this article is an example. It's actually very good - although sounds like an edited excerpt from his book.

How much of all this is true - I don't know. But we do know is he's not afraid of lying and throwing people under the bus for power and money. He looks down on women and immigrants. He thinks gays just didn't make the 'decision' like he did to just be straight.

He's a sociopath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2024 4:47 PM

Trump does not accept admission of error or apology. Vance has no choice but to claim some kind of higher purpose, even if a 5 year old could smell the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2024 5:23 PM

Yale Law is seeking geographical and economic diversity. I can see that he would have been attractive on that basis. Plus, who knows what kind of bullshit he flung in his application.

by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2024 5:25 PM

[Quote] When will the Datalounge MAGAT defenders enter the chat and attempt to gaslight and convince the world they didn't hear what they heard?

Somewhere in the Pittsburgh area ā€¦.

[Quote] Hmmmā€¦ā€Americans are too stupid and brainwashed by the MSM to see the evil of brown skinned immigrants, so JD just created a parable to lead voters to THE LIGHT. He is to be APPLAUDED for this, not condemned.ā€

[Quote] Yeah, I think Iā€™ll run with that ā€¦.

by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2024 5:35 PM

"When you demonize the immigrant, the poor, and the marginalized, Iā€™m not interested in hearing about your religious beliefs.

Youā€™ve already shown me what they are by how youā€™re treating the immigrant, the poor, and the marginalized."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2024 5:43 PM

What heā€™s really doing is using his skill as a writer to be a stochastic terrorist who incites violence against groups demonized by the GOP. Thatā€™s why Trump chose him, I think.

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2024 7:17 PM

He had to fabricate lies and gin up violence against this town to get everyone to see that dark-skinned immigrants are evil!

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2024 7:23 PM

Does your house smell like curry, R33?

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2024 7:27 PM

R15 Pete comparing MAGAā€™s bizarre stunts to the last season before a show is cancelled is proof he is one of us. ā¤ļø

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2024 7:31 PM

In civilized countries with functional political systems and competent journalists, this is immediately disqualifying. You resign from the ticket in shame and leave politics forever.

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2024 8:13 PM

So...JD like his boss is continuing to lay the foundation that the American people (uneducated ones) are living in a dystopian world. Sh*tty tactics.

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2024 8:14 PM

[quote] but he did write eloquently about a lot of this

Someone did. Probably paid by Peter Thiel or another sugar daddy.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2024 8:18 PM

Ivies like to admit a certain number of toothless yokels for the sake of diversity. Harvard even accepted a girl who murdered her mother before the controversy forced them to rescind the offer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2024 8:21 PM

[quote] The look on Dana Bash's face when she realizes she (suddenly and unexpectedly) has to do journalism because the fascist running for VP of the United States just admitted he made up a major news story is priceless.

WTF with her?! Any high school journalist would have said "Senator, how does 'creating stories' differ from lying?"

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2024 8:48 PM

[quote] Apparently this is an approved new strategy they're using.

It's not new! You have your facts and we have our alternative facts!

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2024 8:53 PM

Dana still hasn't recovered from Vice President Harris' bashing her ass regarding Dana's attempted race-bating question, R40.

by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2024 8:54 PM

[quote] I really want to know how the hell this guy got into Yale Law School? It's extremely hard to get in there. He had a few years as a marine writing press releases, then went to OSU and...then Yale?

He was a DEI admit.

Former servicemember + White trash = Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.

by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2024 8:57 PM

Tim Miller calls it "The Most Shameful Interview in the History of American Politics"

The more I see and hear of JD, the more I'm certain he abuses his wife and kids. You can see the rage in his eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 15, 2024 9:10 PM

You'll be humming this tune all day...

They're eating the dogs; they're eating the cats; they're eating the pets of the people that live there.

(It should be "who" live there.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 15, 2024 9:22 PM

Wait. This is the sociopath they want to place within a heartbeat of replacing a psychopath?

Got it.

by Anonymousreply 46September 15, 2024 9:31 PM

Heā€™s the Cousin Oliver and Dad has already sampled Mrs. Beasely.

by Anonymousreply 47September 15, 2024 9:48 PM

JD Vance and Elise Stefanik have the same exact profile: they are both obviously brilliant and ambitious but neither of them has ever had a core belief system and they were also both hard core people-pleasers. They both appeared to believe around 2017 that the United States were turning into a full-throttled fascist state and instead of having their aha moment they just plowed ahead.

You might want to watch this video by Steve Schmidt (yep, that guy who denied Sarah Palin the concession speech McCain was supposed to do as the losing president candidate back in 2008) where Steve shows how Elise Stefanik, once an affable moderate Republican and a supporter of bipartisan law-making and hard facts, suddenly became a horrid barking harpy who is no longer able to smile on TV but just to snarl and bark whatever fake narrative the MAGA cult ask her to proclaim. Well, JD Vance seems to be the male Elise Stefanik.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2024 9:58 PM

r44 I definitely got abuser vibes from him in the interview with Bash. He was goading her by pretending he didn't hear her, typical abuser tactic

by Anonymousreply 49September 15, 2024 10:00 PM

Ambitious? Yes. Brilliant? No. He got lucky to get onto Yale as a DEI hire. I bet he lied and presented himself as a dirt poor trailer trash yokel with a druggie mother. Total bait for the guilty upper middle class people reading his application. Then his ship really came in when he met Thiel. Thiel made everything happen. Before Thiel, he seemed to have been a less successful version of his wife. And I wouldnā€™t consider her brilliant either. She seems like the neurotic child of tiger parents who also has no core values.

by Anonymousreply 50September 15, 2024 10:09 PM

It would just make sense that Trump picked JD because he too wears makeup. We canā€™t blame JR, Eric, or Tuck. JD seduced Trump with guyliner.

by Anonymousreply 51September 15, 2024 10:23 PM

Josh Shapiro says JD should be ashamed of himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 15, 2024 11:25 PM

JD is gone home to hug his children because Trump could have taken a bullet. Wonā€™t anyone think of the children!

by Anonymousreply 53September 15, 2024 11:56 PM

Heā€™s an evil cunt

by Anonymousreply 54September 16, 2024 12:19 AM

[quote] [R44] I definitely got abuser vibes from him in the interview with Bash. He was goading her by pretending he didn't hear her, typical abuser tactic.

Bash was so timid. To bad it wasn't that bitch Kaitlin Collins, she'd have lit him up -- "so you intentionally created racist propaganda, like a Nazi?!"

by Anonymousreply 55September 16, 2024 12:59 AM

[quote]a horrid barking harpy

thank you, this is my phrase of the day

by Anonymousreply 56September 16, 2024 1:03 AM

R48, yes that video shows wanting 'POWER' is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 57September 16, 2024 1:48 AM

Jaydine is a confirmed liar and his wife is complicit. Apparently if youā€™re different itā€™s okay in their world as long as you marry in and keep your mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 58September 16, 2024 6:12 AM

Does anyone else hate, loathe, and despite him all at once?

by Anonymousreply 59September 17, 2024 7:49 PM

R59 Add detest and abhor, and yes.

by Anonymousreply 60September 17, 2024 7:57 PM

Trump approves because media coverage is all that matters to him. If they're not talking about you... you're nobody.

by Anonymousreply 61September 17, 2024 8:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!