Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC- Part 62

Continue the MSNBC discussion here as Part 61 is full

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404October 4, 2024 6:06 PM

MSNBC is broadcasting a mashup of the highlights of their Democracy 2024 event last weekend Saturday Sept 14 9PM EDT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2024 1:39 AM

MSNBC Live: Like Comic-Con for News Nerds

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2024 1:41 AM

I wonder what Claire has under her 'pastry dome' in her kitchen on a Friday night ? Maybe it's a few Entemann's blueberry danish ? '

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2024 2:30 AM

Did anyone else see the cross-talk between Alex and Ali Velshi tonight? Was Ali expressing a bit of hurt at not being included in the picture with all of his MSNBC colleagues for the Brooklyn live event? He appeared to be, at least for a brief moment, though I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2024 4:06 AM

He was probably mildly offended but also enjoyed pointing out the snub. Does the photo include other B team members?

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2024 10:24 AM

Alex Wagner is growing on me, she should have a better timeslot.

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2024 11:19 AM

You better check yo man!!!

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2024 12:30 PM

I wondered that about the Ali/Alex exchange, too.

I'm looking forward to watching the special tonight, curious to see how the MSNBC stars interact with each other away from the TV desks, if they all try and stay close to Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2024 12:38 PM

I think Ali was a little hurt, but he was complaining to the wrong person - Wagner had nothing to do with the photo they're using.

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2024 1:17 PM

[quote] Alex Wagner is growing on me, she should have a better timeslot.

Is that sarcasm? I just can't tell anymore. She took over the Rachel Maddow time slot.

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2024 1:41 PM

The audience at the MSNBC Live event appears to trend older than DL

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2024 1:08 AM

So the audience came en masse from the Nursing Home?

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2024 1:18 AM

Luke Russert is a horrible host, if they do this again get someone else.

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2024 1:32 AM

It's interesting seeing everyone's full bodies, not sitting behind a desk. Symone Sanders and Michael Steele actually look much slimmer. Michael must wear a size 16 shoe!

Chris Hayes, no - you really can't pull off a saggy t shirt with a suit.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2024 2:25 AM

Sex Gavin Newsom.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2024 2:40 AM

Symone is pretty well proportioned, r14.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2024 2:44 AM

[quote]The audience at the MSNBC Live event appears to trend older than DL

The cable news audience is even older than that of broadcast networks. MSNBC's median age is 70, Fox News's is 69 and CNN's, 67.

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2024 2:45 AM

Just started watching the event. Luke Russert looked liked shit. What’s up with that greasy wiglet? Good Gawd people…do better.

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2024 2:52 AM

Well I guess we now know why Rachel stopped doing the cocktail of the week.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2024 2:56 AM

[quote] Luke Russert is a horrible host, if they do this again get someone else.

I think Luke was brought back to MSNBC for the sole purpose of doing these kinds of special events. He is both the host and the "creative director."

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2024 3:01 AM

Someone like Jacob Soboroff would have been a better host. I know organizing this thing was Luke Russert's big thing but he is not a good host for TV.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2024 3:02 AM

Chris Hayes must have a big dick. He's shaped like a pear but his wife is stunning. She reminds me of (young) Charlotte Rampling.

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2024 3:04 AM

That event sucked. Glad I didn't pay money to see this in person. I'm not sure what I was really expecting, but it wasn't this.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2024 3:06 AM

The perfect event to share Ayman's thighs with the entire MSNBC audience and they leave him out. A missed opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2024 3:16 AM

I’m not convinced Chrissy Hayes isn’t a tranny. No Adam’s Apple, and child bearing hips. Yes, “he” has kids, but IVF is still legal.

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2024 3:26 AM

Symone is the size of a baby hippo. She's lucky she sits behind a table on 'The Weekend'.

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2024 3:29 AM

Hayes Brown (Stephanie's guest Friday night) is absolutely adorable. So cute and fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2024 3:29 AM

R25 If so, he'd have "tranny"-itioned relatively young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2024 7:51 AM

Love this Kornacki ad! We can see him walking down the street and then walking into his workplace. He sits down in front of his computer and drinks his coffee. Starts preparations. It's one of the three. There are two more on this account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2024 8:38 AM

I thought it was so disappointing, The only worthwhile segment - in terms of information/debate/discussion - was Chris Hayes and Kate Shaw.

The rest was fluff and self promotion. "The Weekend' people? If you blinked you missed them. Lawrence and Rachel? An almost nausea inducing love fest. Ari and Andrew? WTF was that 4 minutes about?

It could have been so much better, and if it was all Luke Russert's idea/fault, he and his weird hair piece should be put out to pasture. Maybe they'll do it again and refine the concept.

And Kate Shaw is not only VERY smart and interesting, but she is gorgeous. Just stunning.

Better luck next time for the show/idea.

by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2024 12:34 PM

Can't disagree with anything you say, r30. It was all too lovey-dovey like one of those con events, no sharp ends.

by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2024 12:41 PM

I wonder if the best parts were shown, the amount of time spent with Rachel attempting and failing to get Lawrence to do a Pirouette were such a waste, MSNBC viewers know who these people are, we didn't really need Luke Russert's lame introductions of them. Steve Kornacki was there, he was mentioned but nothing from him. I was fine with not that much substance from them, I think this was intended to be more a get to know them outside of their TV roles.

I think I liked the give and take between Andrew and Ari the best. Ari seems so clueless how much many people dislike his rap lyrics quotes, Andrew clued him in.

Apparently Fox has been doing these meet and greet events for years, it was just an attempt to do what they do. If they do it again I doubt it will sell out at those prices but then I don't live in NYC and don't care to meet any of them.

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2024 1:11 PM

There was one other interesting thing about it - to me, anyway - the segment with Psaki, McCaskill, and Mitchell was also fluff - but Andrea Mitchell looked and acted so much more lifelike. It was startling how much better she looked. Guess it was the make-up, or better, the lack thereof.

On-air, she's always seemed very Republican to me. Her husband is in the Ayn Rand cult. Last night she seemed to be leaning toward rational thought, or Democratic, which was surprising. She seemed much 'softer.'

No real change in her difficulty getting complete sentences out, though. No matter how iconic she is thought to be, she should still retire.

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2024 1:13 PM

I tuned in late. How did Katy Tur and Alex Wagner do? Who were they paired with?

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2024 1:15 PM

Alex Wagner was with Joy. If Katy Tur was there, I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2024 1:18 PM

[quote]It's interesting seeing everyone's full bodies, not sitting behind a desk.

I didn’t see it last night, so I must ask: how was Andrew’s body? Is he as slim as he seems when sitting behind a desk?

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2024 1:33 PM

There is an audio podcast of the event shown on TV if anyone is interested at the link.

You might be able to see the event at the MSNBC website but that site just does not work properly for me, I always get a [quote] Access to MSNBC is temporarily unavailable. The problem will be resolved as soon as possible.

I have gotten that message for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2024 1:46 PM

He looked fine. Kind of shlubby, but that's the nerdy sexy part of him, I guess. He isn't particularly skinny. Or didn't look so. I like when he has khakis and Adidas' on under the table., but last night it looked like clothes that you would lie around in, exercise in, or go to bed wearing if it was cold. Maybe someone else can decipher his wardrobe that night.

They all dressed very casually, if questionably. Maybe they just dressed as they do off-camera at home. I think Michael Steele may have had sweat pants on. Claire looked like she was wearing slippers. Some looked neat, some looked sloppy.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2024 1:48 PM

You can see some of the behind the scene glimpses of the event at the below link, none of Andrew Weissmann though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2024 1:58 PM

To be fair, Ari asked Andrew an interesting question - I'm paraphrasing - but it was asking Andrew about how he made the change from high powered government lawyer where he could say nothing publicly to being a talking head on MSNBC.

Andrew didn't really answer the question but I thought that would have been a very interesting discussion of how it actually happened.

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2024 2:01 PM

Lawrence O'Donnell was in a suit and tieless dress shirt, but he wore the dress shirt untucked!

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2024 2:16 PM

[quote]Ari and Andrew? WTF was that 4 minutes about?

It was about Andrew flirting with Ari, in case you missed it. They looked like two guys who were getting to know each other at a gay bar. Andrew was openly flirting with the guy - they way he was looking at Ari and talking to him with his gay mannerisms. I think Ari understood what was going on. Not surprised if the two of them headed back to Ari's dressing room and Andrew gave him a BJ.

by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2024 3:23 PM

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of any gay rumors about Ari but wouldn’t be shocked if he’s the type to be “open-minded.”

by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2024 3:35 PM

For anyone (like me) who missed it last night, they’re re-broadcasting the Brooklyn event again tonight at 9pm EST.

by Anonymousreply 44September 15, 2024 3:40 PM

R42

Yeah, got that. I should've been more explicit than WTF was that about. More like WTF was going on between those two?

Andrew looked ridiculous trying to get huggy with Ari who looked very uninterested in that.

by Anonymousreply 45September 15, 2024 4:04 PM

I also thought, "Oh, Andrew. Really? Ari? If you're going to go fully gay, be a little more discerning. Or more choosy, at least."

It made me question Andrew's judgement. Which is ridiculous on my part. Ari is attractive, but he's. such an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 46September 15, 2024 4:09 PM

grateful that MSNBC exists, but the whole effort to brand these hosts as celebrities that are all "friends in real life" is something I find somewhat cynical and repellent. It's probably very smart business wise, and I bet mine is the minority opinion.

Having said that the only interest I have in any infotainment celeb on MSNBC is this. I'd like to know if Jon Lemire has sucked cock and if he will be sucking mine anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 47September 15, 2024 4:09 PM

R47

the answer to the first question is probably not

the answer to the second question is definitely not.

by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2024 5:05 PM

I was a little surprised at Chris Hayes' lame attempt at humor when he make a joke about with his wife being there that "Who is watching the kids?" His wife is an accomplished well known attorney and she can't appear outside the house without a question of who is watching the kids, when he appears in public all the time and no one questions who is watching the kids. I know it was just his lame attempt at humor but still. I still like him and watch him every night.

by Anonymousreply 49September 15, 2024 5:12 PM

Thanks for confirming r48. I suspect you are correct. That puts an end to my interest in any broadcaster's personal life. Too bad, though, I was going to t put a Yankees cap on him and tell him he'd have to wear it in public if he didn't satisfy my demands.

Onward!

by Anonymousreply 50September 15, 2024 7:42 PM

Who is this annoying former female agent explaining to Alex Witt “what a motorcade actually is…” 🙄

by Anonymousreply 51September 15, 2024 8:24 PM

She gives off Trump bimbo vibes r51.

by Anonymousreply 52September 15, 2024 8:25 PM

No one is going to weigh in on Felonious Fatty’s newest would be assassin?

by Anonymousreply 53September 15, 2024 8:37 PM

I wonder if blowsy Alex Witt is annoyed when stuff like this happens when’s she’s on air, she then has to do some work.

by Anonymousreply 54September 15, 2024 8:42 PM

[quote] No one is going to weigh in on Felonious Fatty’s newest would be assassin?

IT has its own thread, we don't need to be talking about that crap here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 15, 2024 8:47 PM

Unless he’s dead, it’s not even newsworthy.

by Anonymousreply 56September 15, 2024 9:02 PM

Ken Mehlman and Jake Traylor - separated at birth?

by Anonymousreply 57September 15, 2024 9:07 PM

Dave Aronberg, State Attorney for Palm Beach County is participating in the law enforcement press conference as he should.

But with his MeidasTouch podcast and is regular MSNBC appearances, I wonder if he’s going to be disqualified if there’s a prosecution of the alleged shooter.

by Anonymousreply 58September 15, 2024 9:14 PM

Does Ali Velshi ever get go home? He's always there.

by Anonymousreply 59September 16, 2024 12:36 AM

*Does Ali Velshi ever get to go home? He's always there.

by Anonymousreply 60September 16, 2024 12:37 AM

[quote]I was a little surprised at Chris Hayes' lame attempt at humor when he make a joke about with his wife being there that "Who is watching the kids?"

I was a lot surprised. Sexist and dismissive.

by Anonymousreply 61September 16, 2024 2:10 AM

MSNBC ~ STOP with the pretend trump “shooting “!!

by Anonymousreply 62September 16, 2024 3:21 AM

Dave Aronberg is a DILF.

by Anonymousreply 63September 16, 2024 3:25 AM

Who is this cute hottie Jake Taylor? Or is it Traylor?

Either way.....whoa!

by Anonymousreply 64September 16, 2024 3:31 AM

R62, thank you! I can't understand why they've been obsessing over this all afternoon and evening. From what I've heard he wasn't even shot at, so there really wasn't much of a story here to make it worth preempting their entire evening of programs over (plus dragging Chris Jansing in from the rest of her weekend!). It's just ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 65September 16, 2024 4:08 AM

The alleged shooter was 300-500 yards away from Trump. That's three to five football fields. Outside the range of that AK-47. Just think about how far that is. If you're in NYC, 300 yards is about 3 1/2 blocks.

by Anonymousreply 66September 16, 2024 4:16 AM

On Wednesday's Dateline Whitehouse, while discussing the debate, I'm fairly certain Nicolle misinterpreted one of Trump's stupid and racist comments.

"I read where she WAS NOT black, that she put out. And then I read that she WAS black"

Nicolle interpreted the phrase "that she put out" to be a sexual slur, rather than a reference to Harris supposedly putting out the statement that she was not black. I think maybe she was reading the text of the debate transcript.

She then ran the comment by Sharpton and Tim Miller, to get their reaction on the "odious, odious and misogynous" remark. Tim called it gross but neither really confirmed it as a sexual comment.

Wonder if anyone may have pointed this out to her. Not that it makes Trump's remarks less offensive, but it's the sort of thing that the likes of Faux News would pounce on and have a field day with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 16, 2024 7:55 AM

R67

No,no,no. He knew exactly what he was doing and it may have been pre-planned. He does a lot of - for a very stupid man - double entendres.

I heard it as "she put out" sexually - which they've already slurred her with - and was surprised when no one else mentioned it until Nicolle.

That fucker knew exactly what he was saying.

by Anonymousreply 68September 16, 2024 11:39 AM

I don't think Faux News would want to bring any light to that stupid remark by investigating it. However, it was intended it was odious.

by Anonymousreply 69September 16, 2024 12:11 PM

He said she put out, followed by “I’ll say that”.

He was alluding to that disgusting meme he posted about her and Hillary getting to where they are due to their relationships with men.

He was calling Harris a slut.

Do not look for excuses or pretend there’s any misunderstanding here.

by Anonymousreply 70September 16, 2024 12:43 PM

Trump loves to do stuff like this, say something where the meaning can be taken two ways and then claim pure innocence if anyone calls him on it. While we can't always know his intent it happens way too often to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I called him out on it when he said it on the debate thread.

by Anonymousreply 71September 16, 2024 3:11 PM

What trump often does is a form of plausible deniability.

[quote]Plausible deniability is the ability of people, typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command, to deny knowledge of or responsibility for actions committed by or on behalf of members of their organizational hierarchy.

[quote]If illegal or otherwise disreputable and unpopular activities become public, high-ranking officials may deny any awareness of such acts to insulate themselves and shift the blame onto the agents who carried out the acts, as they are confident that their doubters will be unable to prove otherwise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 16, 2024 4:31 PM

Implausible in this case.. Listened to it a few times, scumbag that he is, he just meant to say "which she put out".

by Anonymousreply 73September 16, 2024 7:24 PM

You seem very invested in defending him, r73.

by Anonymousreply 74September 16, 2024 7:27 PM

Who is this bothsider David Drucker?!? Even the queen of Bothersiderism, Katy Turd, has had to set him straight about “overheated rhetoric.” Rashida usually has a good eye, but sometimes a RWNJ slips through.

by Anonymousreply 75September 16, 2024 7:29 PM

They keep showing those 4Patriots preper commercials for solar power generators and preper meals on MSNBC so I assume enough MSNBC viewers must be buying their stuff to make it worthwhile for them.

by Anonymousreply 76September 16, 2024 7:46 PM

How long before donald announces that he cannot rely upon the SS protection and calls on his MAGA militia to guard him?

by Anonymousreply 77September 16, 2024 7:58 PM

They're STILL talking about the assassination plot from yesterday. Wake me up when it works.

by Anonymousreply 78September 16, 2024 8:15 PM

[quote] How long before donald announces that he cannot rely upon the SS protection and calls on his MAGA militia to guard him?

I don't think even Trump is that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 79September 16, 2024 8:30 PM

[quote]I don't think even Trump is that stupid.

Rule Number One: There is no bottom with Dump.

by Anonymousreply 80September 16, 2024 8:33 PM

Nicolle Wallace to Tim Ryan, "You ran a very effect campaign against JD Vance"

He lost 53.04% to 46.92%

2,192,114 votes for Vance 1,939,489 votes for Ryan

by Anonymousreply 81September 16, 2024 9:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 16, 2024 10:45 PM

R74 YTTV has Deadline Whitehouse as my most recorded/watched program. Believe me, I have no interest in defending Trump, just don't like to see Nicolle opening herself up to potential ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 83September 16, 2024 11:53 PM

GA Senator Jon Ossoff was a guest on Jen Psaki's show tonight, following an appearance by the always animated MA Senator Elizabeth Warren. Quite honestly, Ossoff is the complete opposite of Warren when it comes down to TV appearances - no one would describe him as animated.

However, while Psaki was closing her segment before a commercial break, and telling her audience to stay tuned as Ossoff was up next, the camera was focused on a shot of Ossoff staring at the cameras, waiting in the wings to take his seat.

Ossoff appeared to be in a trance, staring at the cameras and giving viewers the most erotic 'come suck me off' look if ever there was one. A stagehand had to wake him out of his trance to let him know it was time to stop staring at the camera, and join Jen at the desk.

by Anonymousreply 84September 17, 2024 12:53 AM

While Rachel was talking about the two assassination attempts on Pres Ford, I wish she had mentioned the at the time the head of the Secret Service was a white male who wasn't forced to resign.

by Anonymousreply 85September 17, 2024 1:11 AM

Looking at the picture of Hillary Clinton on her new book cover, it begs the question - does she go to Streisand's hair dresser these days ? Does he / she tell every female client over 75 to grown their hair long and unkempt and make sure it's white / yellow ?

by Anonymousreply 86September 17, 2024 1:20 AM

Her hairstyle is flattering, r86.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 17, 2024 1:34 AM

Was anybody really asking for a new Hillary book?

by Anonymousreply 88September 17, 2024 2:04 AM

Why do you have a problem with it, r88?

by Anonymousreply 89September 17, 2024 2:08 AM

Adjust the color just a bit, and it could be a Reba book cover.

by Anonymousreply 90September 17, 2024 5:49 AM

R84 I've seen that same procedure with multiple guests on Psaki's show - stand here, look to camera, as we go to break we'll escort you to your seat. It's sort of odd, but Ossoff was just taking direction, he didn't seem that much stranger than others.

by Anonymousreply 91September 17, 2024 7:24 AM

I was just thinking the other day that you see Sen Warnock on TV all the time but almost never see Jon Osoff. I just thought it was strange that the two Georgia Senators take such different approaches to putting themselves out there. Then I though that seems to be the case with many Senators from the same state, one will be very public and the other one you never hear of. Take for example Delaware's Chris Koons, I couldn't even tell you who the other Senator from Delaware is, I know he is retiring but couldn't name him.. Massachusetts has Senator Warren on TV all the time, couldn't even name the other Massachusetts Senator. Tennessee Senator Blackburn on conservative TV all the time, I have no clue who the other Senator is from Tennessee. Missouri has Josh Hawley on TV all the time, the other Senator some guy named Eric Schmitt, I had to look it up.

by Anonymousreply 92September 17, 2024 1:51 PM

Is Lisa Rubin wearing entirely different make-up, or did she - during the break between the NY trump. trial and now - have some work done on her eyes?

Maybe it's just me, but she looks different. Not better or worse. Not good or bad. Just different, and it's around her eyes. They look softer, or maybe rounder (if there is such a thing.)

by Anonymousreply 93September 17, 2024 3:11 PM

[quote] [R84] I've seen that same procedure with multiple guests on Psaki's show - stand here, look to camera, as we go to break we'll escort you to your seat. It's sort of odd,

It's very odd and awkward, especially since the guests are political figures. It's not like they can laugh or twirl or wink at the audience. It's just stand and stare. I'll bet the guests hate it.

by Anonymousreply 94September 17, 2024 3:22 PM

[quote]or twirl

Or pivot.

by Anonymousreply 95September 17, 2024 4:02 PM

[quote] Well I guess we now know why Rachel stopped doing the cocktail of the week.

Trying to catch up - but why did she stop doing the cocktail hour? TIA

by Anonymousreply 96September 17, 2024 4:43 PM

R10 Yeah I'm just stupid tbh. How is that a good timeslot if it's so late on the west coast already?

by Anonymousreply 97September 17, 2024 7:52 PM

[quote] Trying to catch up - but why did she stop doing the cocktail hour? TIA

At the MSNBC live event in the give and take between Ari Melber and Andrew Weissmann somehow the talk of having a drink came up and Andrew Weissmann felt it necessary to clarify that they don't drink while at MSNBC, how that is completely forbidden. So it was my take that is why Rachel was no longer doing the Friday Night Cocktail.

by Anonymousreply 98September 17, 2024 9:08 PM

Is Matteo Lane here?

Just wondering. The comedy can't be taking that much time.

Luv ya, Matt.

by Anonymousreply 99September 17, 2024 9:34 PM

Thank you, R98. So this must be a new policy? or one that was existed but was being ignored by Rachel?

Not sure what to think about it.

by Anonymousreply 100September 17, 2024 10:32 PM

Rachel will be on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen tonight. Get your questions in on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 101September 17, 2024 10:38 PM

Rachel's Friday night cocktail mix goes back a dozen or so years ago.

by Anonymousreply 102September 17, 2024 10:59 PM

Thank you, David Jolly, for defining the word "rhetoric" for the media lemmings who've misused it this past year.

New word alert: "Calcified" (courtesy of Russ Buettner). See how long before it takes hold.

by Anonymousreply 103September 17, 2024 11:16 PM

I still haven't added granular to my vocaculary.

by Anonymousreply 104September 17, 2024 11:23 PM

Poor Russ Buettner who co wrote Lucky Loser with Susanne Craig, I think every MSNBC host has messed up pronouncing his name on the first try the last two days that I have seen.

by Anonymousreply 105September 18, 2024 1:56 AM

Lawrence is on fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥.

by Anonymousreply 106September 18, 2024 2:17 AM

Yes, he is, r106. And justifiably so.

by Anonymousreply 107September 18, 2024 2:19 AM

A mom died from not getting a DnC and Lawrence is bailing the asses of W Bush and Trump to the Supreme Court Dobbs decision

by Anonymousreply 108September 18, 2024 2:20 AM

NAILING ^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 109September 18, 2024 2:20 AM

Lawrence actually broke down over the 6 year old who unnecessarily lost his mother.

by Anonymousreply 110September 18, 2024 2:23 AM

Murderers!

by Anonymousreply 111September 18, 2024 2:25 AM

It appears that Harris watches The Last Word.

Lawrence is shaking as he is reading x-eets she just posted about Amber's death.

by Anonymousreply 112September 18, 2024 2:32 AM

Did anyone else catch Tim Miller today with Nicolle Wallace? As he was contrasting the grace of other leaders, unlike Trump, who met assassination attempts without thereafter blaming their political political opponents, he singled out Ford, Reagan … & JFK.

by Anonymousreply 113September 18, 2024 3:12 AM

Trump sucks.

by Anonymousreply 114September 18, 2024 3:34 AM

[quote] Rachel's Friday night cocktail mix goes back a dozen or so years ago.

"And now it's time to go to Prison".

by Anonymousreply 115September 18, 2024 6:06 AM

OMG! Just found out that damn fugly ass Jon Lovett from Pod Save America is going to be in the newest season of Survivor. It’s a no for me.

by Anonymousreply 116September 18, 2024 6:59 AM

I'm recording it. Haven't watched since the aughts. I'm interested to see how annoying he is.

by Anonymousreply 117September 18, 2024 7:15 AM

John Heilieman is on early for Morning Joe.

He looks like Rashida talked to him about getting loud and obnoxious on MJ.

JoScar is the only one to do that.

Pity because he is the best substitute for Nicole on Deadline White House.

He can fill a two hour slot with ease and interest.

Symone looks like she is not happy getting up this early, midweek.

And fuck Eugene Daniels for joining the Black Men, Kiss My Ass constituency.

The reason Black women get more political attention is because, as Michelle exhorted, they DO THINGS!

Black men are kiss-my-ass complainers, just like Palestinian Americans. Do nothing demanders.

Prediction: no two groups of American voters will be ignored more AFTER the election that these complainers who do not organize and get Democrats elected. Stay home, don't vote, fuck yourself using the freedom of your vote.

The reason the LGBT+ comminity has come so far is such a short time is because WE GET DEMOCRATS ELECTED... BEFORE THE DEMANDS.

by Anonymousreply 118September 18, 2024 11:21 AM

R118

No more coffee for you.

by Anonymousreply 119September 18, 2024 11:35 AM

Our own Steve Kornacki’s mother Anne has passed at the age of 77. Obituary linked below. Condolences to son Steve Jr., and his partner Brian Duffy of New York.

Did we know that Steve was hitched?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 18, 2024 5:36 PM

And fuck Eugene Daniels for joining the Black Men, Kiss My Ass constituency.

The reason Black women get more political attention is because, as Michelle exhorted, they DO THINGS!

Black men are kiss-my-ass complainers, just like Palestinian Americans. Do nothing demanders.

Prediction: no two groups of American voters will be ignored more AFTER the election that these complainers who do not organize and get Democrats elected. Stay home, don't vote, fuck yourself using the freedom of your vote.

The reason the LGBT+ comminity has come so far is such a short time is because WE GET DEMOCRATS ELECTED... BEFORE THE DEMANDS

by Anonymousreply 121September 18, 2024 7:51 PM

R121

Didn't we tell you no more coffee?

by Anonymousreply 122September 18, 2024 7:54 PM

And to a small dicked Irishman!

by Anonymousreply 123September 18, 2024 7:59 PM

[quote] And fuck Eugene Daniels for joining the Black Men, Kiss My Ass constituency.

Does Eugene Daniels think he's an opinion journalist?! I mean, I'm happy he's on Kamala's side, but he's supposed to be an objective journalist.

by Anonymousreply 124September 18, 2024 8:16 PM

Fucking Many HaHa Wallace complimenting Melania's body in response to the former first spouse's new book and political ad in which she defends her nude porno photographs, comparing them to classic works of art.

A true journalist would not admire the subject in the absence of actual evidence, Wallace, nor assume the voters have seen the images. Call out for Melania to show the photos, you stupid, stupid woman!

Poor Mike Schmidt.

by Anonymousreply 125September 18, 2024 9:12 PM

She didn't admire Melania. She was confused by the campaign Putin out her naked titties st this time.

And she is using the word bullshit more and more when calling out Trump lies.

Love Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 126September 18, 2024 9:17 PM

"She is beautiful and she is celebrating her naked beauty ... I don't think I would ever put clothes on if I looked like that" Nicolle Wallace's actual words in response to Melania's ad accompanied, of course, by her banal peals of laughter.

Call it what you may, R126; sounds like admiration to me.

by Anonymousreply 127September 18, 2024 9:37 PM

[quote] And fuck Eugene Daniels for joining the Black Men, Kiss My Ass constituency.

It’s not just Eugene Daniels. The two other well-known openly gay television, journalists, Donita Lemon and Johnathan Capehart are married to white men. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 128September 18, 2024 9:41 PM

Shamefaced Many HaHa must have heard viewer feedback to her Melania praise, and then John Heileman, adding insult to injury, slung her former boss W's reluctance to denounce donald in her face.

To be a fly on the wall ..

by Anonymousreply 129September 18, 2024 10:56 PM

Nicole fangurl'd Melania for looking good.

Period

by Anonymousreply 130September 18, 2024 10:59 PM

Fangurl got her ass handed to her, off-air and on.

by Anonymousreply 131September 18, 2024 11:11 PM

Don't think so

Stop overreacting.

by Anonymousreply 132September 19, 2024 12:24 AM

[quote] John Heileman, adding insult to injury, slung her former boss W's reluctance to denounce donald in her face.

That was not my takeaway. Heilemann said he has no inside knowledge of what W. might do, but didn't think it dispositive that he not yet endorsed Harris. He said if the Harris campaign had W.'s endorsement they would not release it now, but wait until late October.

by Anonymousreply 133September 19, 2024 12:48 AM

DVR alert: Rachel is on Colbert’s show tonight.

by Anonymousreply 134September 19, 2024 2:59 AM

Nicole just chided Michael Steele for not saying assholes on air, he said asses, and Nicole chimed in mommy is watching.

by Anonymousreply 135September 19, 2024 8:10 PM

Alicia Menendez is 🔥🔥🔥

by Anonymousreply 136September 19, 2024 8:13 PM

Fun fact from checking out Michael Steele's Wikipedia page. I was trying to see if Michael had been more than once the way he was talking about blended families, while it appears that he has only been married to his current wife, he was raised by a step father after his birth father died and his mother remarried.

[quote] Steele's sister later married and divorced former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 19, 2024 8:30 PM

Fun fact: Michael Steele was a scum, sucking, lowlife Republican before Trump came along. RNC Chairman…. I hate that boisterous and nauseating blowhard. I’ll tell you Hi this; if a “decent” Republican comes along for a bid to the White House, Ms. Steele will back flip, and park his nose right up that person‘s shitter. And I mean in a loving way.

by Anonymousreply 138September 19, 2024 9:00 PM

Regarding Kornacki's sudden announcement of his partnership: Brian Duffy is/ was "producer of on air talent" at MSNBC, whatever that means. He sucks off Kornacki before showtime so he's at ease in front of the camera? There have been several pictures posted of them together on his and his sister's Instagrams and shared here on DL. They met right around the time Kornacki joined MSNBC and Duffy was a lowly cameraman on Today. That's quite a jump from cameraman to producer. It makes me wonder who Duffy put out to to get so far.

It's my understanding there was tiff between the two a few years ago (2018, 2019) leading to Kornacki's chubby stage. Duffy was pursuing DL fave Vaughn Hillyard (sp?). Then his mother fell ill. Both events led to Kornacki's anorexic appearance due to worry and "wanting to get his man back!", so he wanted to turn himself into the type to which Duffy is attracted. Also, after their breakup, Steve moved from the apartment Duffy and he shared, to his parents house. Once Hillyard was off the market, Duffy turned his attention back to Stevieboy.

Oh well, they deserve each other, but I don't give them very long. Both of them are assholes. Duffy can't keep it in his pants (he's still on Grindr!). As many have joked here on DL, Kornacki is a little on the spectrum and is a bit of an overgrown spoiled brat who must have everything his way. He likes to drink and play the horses. His four year contract with MSNBC is up next year.

Some added gossip, his sister was married and had settled into the frau life: a husband (white, attractive in an average Joe way), a big house, a daughter, a son, and a cat. Then she divorced her husband and got herself some BBC, who knocked her up and dumped both of them before last Christmas. It's like her first marriage and kids never existed. Sounds like both sister and brother aren't right in the head.

by Anonymousreply 139September 19, 2024 9:05 PM

Erin Burnett is really boring imo. Does anyone like her as an anchor? Also Donnie Deutsch sounds and looks like he’s juicing hard.

by Anonymousreply 140September 19, 2024 9:13 PM

Kamala and Oprah are on live now.

by Anonymousreply 141September 20, 2024 12:26 AM

R140 I liked Erin Burnett when she was on CNBC and was looking forward to her show when she went on CNN. I fucking hate her on CNN, she must say Out Front 20 times each show. "We're going Out Front now" 'Let's go Out Front for more of this story, I simply can't stand her. This thread is about MSNBC though CNN has its own thread.

by Anonymousreply 142September 20, 2024 12:59 AM

R142 I'm thinking of Nicole Wallace - not Erin Burnett

by Anonymousreply 143September 20, 2024 2:47 AM

Links to photos of Kornacki's chubby stage or it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 144September 20, 2024 3:50 AM

Pics of Kornacki's "partner"?

by Anonymousreply 145September 20, 2024 4:03 AM

That’s great gossip, R139! If you know anything about Ari’s love life, please share.

by Anonymousreply 146September 20, 2024 6:20 AM

R139 Steve went borderline anorexic to win back an ex, and in an empath play for his sick Mom? Is this fanfic?

by Anonymousreply 147September 20, 2024 7:50 AM

Kornacki posted his mother's obituary on Facebook. More and more, life doesn't happen unless it's on Facebook. Or he suffers from. the conceit that the rest of the world NEEDED to know.

Tasteless. Tacky.

by Anonymousreply 148September 20, 2024 12:32 PM

R116 FYI Jon Lovett became the first player voted out of this season of Survivor, to he says the great glee of friends and family. And others.

by Anonymousreply 149September 20, 2024 12:48 PM

R139 Olivia Nuzzi should do an article about this for NY Mag to take the heat off of her own problems

by Anonymousreply 150September 20, 2024 12:59 PM

Àside from compulsive lip plumping, what are Olivia's problems?

by Anonymousreply 151September 20, 2024 5:12 PM

I remember Kornacki's coming-out article in "Salon" back in 2011.

He has always sought the limelight, while pretending otherwise. I've never understood his appeal on DL.

by Anonymousreply 152September 20, 2024 5:35 PM

R145 See Steve Kornacki’s thread R412

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153September 20, 2024 9:26 PM

He looks like Vaughn Hillyard.

by Anonymousreply 154September 20, 2024 9:35 PM

LL Cool J still looks amazing. You just know Ari wants a piece of that.

by Anonymousreply 155September 20, 2024 10:59 PM

Does Rachel Maddow have a special on MSNBC tonight? Her show is showing on my TV listing as being on from 8-11:00 pm eastern, but doesn't show it as a special

by Anonymousreply 156September 20, 2024 11:36 PM

R156 - There is a special episode of TRMS at 8pm, followed by her two-hour documentary, "From Russia With Lev," at 9pm.

by Anonymousreply 157September 20, 2024 11:40 PM

Thanks, R157.

by Anonymousreply 158September 20, 2024 11:42 PM

R156, yes. Rachel is doing a special edition of her show at 8pm ET, then they are showing her documentary “From Russia with Lev” directly after (but it’s also listed on the guide as “The Rachel Maddow Show”).

by Anonymousreply 159September 20, 2024 11:42 PM

Sorry, didn’t mean to repeat you, R157.

by Anonymousreply 160September 20, 2024 11:43 PM

Yeah, both 8-9:00 and 9-11 were showing up on my listings as just TRMS. Thanks to both for the clarification. I'll be watching (and recording as I usually don't stay up that late.)

by Anonymousreply 161September 20, 2024 11:48 PM

You're welcome, R161.

"From Russia ..." will be rebroadcast on Saturday at 8pm and Sunday at 9pm.

by Anonymousreply 162September 20, 2024 11:59 PM

C'mon, who doesn't want to see Lev apologize to Hunter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163September 21, 2024 12:24 AM

What am I not getting here?

The year is 2021 and Rachel signs a new contract for $30 million a year through the year 2024 to appear one night a week on TV and special events and make documentaries.

She has produced one documentary now in the year 2024 the last year of her contract and it is being broadcast on TV and they let other hosts who MSNBC is already paying have the night off.

I will most likely enjoy the documentary but I would have watched MSNBC tonight anyway, I suppose a few more people might be watching than usual but I just don't understand how any of this makes any financial sense for MSNBC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 21, 2024 12:47 AM

They're overpaying.

by Anonymousreply 165September 21, 2024 12:58 AM

That bitch ain’t worth it.

by Anonymousreply 166September 21, 2024 1:04 AM

From Russia with Lev:

Lev: Why are you running?

Trump: To save the country from regular people who want to destroy it.

Trump in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 167September 21, 2024 1:16 AM

They should fire Rachel, and with the money saved, find 10 anchors who actually work.

by Anonymousreply 168September 21, 2024 1:49 AM

Fuck ya, haters. Rachel provides quality product. From Russia With Lev is fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 169September 21, 2024 1:52 AM

donald's administration in a nut shell: Lev Parnas IS Boris Badenov! Tell it, Lev. Tell it all! This shit is hilarious ... while sad. Thank you, Rachel.

Please book Lev to guest host, SNL!

by Anonymousreply 170September 21, 2024 2:05 AM

[quote]Lev Parnas IS Boris Badenov!

But Svetlana is *not* Natasha Fatale!

by Anonymousreply 171September 21, 2024 2:23 AM

I’m weeping…openly.

by Anonymousreply 172September 21, 2024 2:52 AM

We deserve this document.

by Anonymousreply 173September 21, 2024 2:54 AM

I'm incredulous that donald is once again on the verge of having possession of the nuclear codes -- and the fate of the world. That must not happen.

Excellent documentary that was both informative and entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 174September 21, 2024 3:21 AM

Stephanie Ruhle was on the panel of Real Time tonight.

by Anonymousreply 175September 21, 2024 3:31 AM

R164 John Oliver makes roughly $10 mil for 21 shows in which he basically performs for 30 minutes once a week. It sounds like he contributes a fair amount of the content and concepts. It's a popular show. If you just consider on-screen time he's making more than Rachel. I personally don't like him or his show, but Is he overpaid? Fuck if I know.

by Anonymousreply 176September 21, 2024 4:16 AM

Don't live in the US, but busting to see this doco of Rachael's. Hope they show it on the tube.

by Anonymousreply 177September 21, 2024 9:31 AM

[bold]NOBODY[/bold] is worth $30M a year. Nobody. And certainly not a news celebrity. An occasional documentary and one night a week on-air show is not worth $575k a week.

That's obscene.

And before you come at me with all the other people in the world making that much or more - for whatever - they are all obscene, too. But we're talking about MSNBC here. I wonder what all the other MSNBC personalities think about her and her pay contract.

by Anonymousreply 178September 21, 2024 11:21 AM

I agree r178. That is an awful lot.

by Anonymousreply 179September 21, 2024 11:34 AM

I think that Trump haters can name their own price.

by Anonymousreply 180September 21, 2024 11:44 AM

The other MSNBC personalities are inspired by Rachel and her success.

by Anonymousreply 181September 21, 2024 11:47 AM

Rache's real worth comes into play when she moderates those MSNBC panels on election and debate nights and other breaking news stories that require her incomparable perspective, intelligence and wit.

by Anonymousreply 182September 21, 2024 11:55 AM

No Symone today, only Alicia and Michael, YAAAAA!!!

by Anonymousreply 183September 21, 2024 12:01 PM

On Tuesday we are six weeks out, a month and a half, from in person election day.

by Anonymousreply 184September 21, 2024 12:04 PM

I miss Symone!

by Anonymousreply 185September 21, 2024 12:26 PM

Ugh, R182, I HATE the way she anchors those panels, esp when it's she, Nicolle, Joy, Chris H, and Alex W all together. Wayyyyy too much kikiing at wayyyy too high a pitch--it's like listening to Betty Rubble and Wilma Flintstone giggle for three hours. As the old folks would've put it, "Y'all play too much."

When Lawrence is on with them he looks like he's 1/10th of a second from screaming "STOP THAT HAMMERING!"

I'm all for a bit of wit and levity while broadcasting these things, but the current Big Events lineup just feels uneven, like it lurches from tween slumber party to solemnly reading the funeral notices in the daily newspaper.

I get Rachel's the marquee name, but Lawrence has the seniority, political experience, gravitas, and wit that should've made him the natural choice to succeed Brian Williams as Event Night anchor/facilitator.

It should be Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 186September 21, 2024 1:01 PM

Lawrence love deferring to Rachel, as it means he is not called out on all these crappy panels for very long.

by Anonymousreply 187September 21, 2024 1:05 PM

Yeah, Chris, Alex, Lawrence, Joy, Jen, Ali, Nicolle, they all look like resent the shit out of Rachel and her obscene obscene pay packet. You can just see it in their eyes.

by Anonymousreply 188September 21, 2024 1:39 PM

r188, it is only an issue when they are negotiating with Rashida.

by Anonymousreply 189September 21, 2024 1:40 PM

I wonder when Rashida is negotiating contracts with the other anchors if she says, well we would just love to pay you more, you are worth it but since Rachel is getting $30 million a year for one night a week unless Monday is a holiday, we just can't afford to pay you what you are worth.

by Anonymousreply 190September 21, 2024 3:21 PM

This link is showing MSNBC was the Number 1 cable and broadcast network for August 2024 with an audience of 5,999,000

Meanwhile FOX was number 6 with an audience of 2,396,000

I am not really sure I believe them because FOX always has the highest rated individual shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 21, 2024 3:51 PM

MSNBC's successful August - & Fox's poor showing - probably has to do more with the still-early launch of the Harris campaign & the Democratic Convention.

by Anonymousreply 192September 21, 2024 4:15 PM

Does that mean that people are not necessarily turning off Fox, but also watching a little MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 193September 21, 2024 4:30 PM

I can't imagine anyone who regularly watches Fox or MSNBC having any patience for even 5 minutes of the other.

by Anonymousreply 194September 22, 2024 3:15 AM

2 minutes is the max for me.

by Anonymousreply 195September 22, 2024 4:19 AM

R190 BW chose not to return, but attrition overall at MSNBC seems very low. The talent appears to be reasonably satisfied with their compensation.

by Anonymousreply 196September 22, 2024 4:25 AM

[quote] attrition overall at MSNBC seems very low. The talent appears to be reasonably satisfied with their compensation.

Part of the reason for low attrition may be that there is no other place for the talent to go -- at least the prime-time talent. Since MSNBC is considered to be a liberal network, hosts like Chris Hayes or Joy Reid, for example, would have a hard time getting hired as a reporter or anchor by an "objective," "non-partisan" news outlet. And there is no other major liberal-leaning broadcast network where they could go. Their only other option would probably be to launch their own podcast (like disgraced Fox News stars Tucker Carlson and Megyn Kelly), but that would be a huge step down in pay and prestige.

by Anonymousreply 197September 22, 2024 8:55 AM

I like Symone but I did not miss her on The Weekend this morning. I did not miss all the verbal stumbling and loud interruptions.

by Anonymousreply 198September 22, 2024 9:15 AM

Why is MSNBC considered a liberal network? Why is reporting the truth considered liberal?

Should I be watching Fox News to get the whole story because MSNBC is biased? How is MSNBC biased?

Why is the news - or any media - always accused of bias when reporting the truth about Republicans?

Why is both-siderism valued in the media if we all know that there's a difference between the sides?

[quote]“If someone says it’s raining and another person says it’s dry, it’s not your job to quote them both. Your job is to look out the fucking window and find out which is true.” Journalism Professor Jonathan Foster:

by Anonymousreply 199September 22, 2024 12:14 PM

r198, Symone is on The Weekend today. She even touted her fellowship. All three.

Are you watching ... Fox?

by Anonymousreply 200September 22, 2024 12:19 PM

[quote]Part of the reason for low attrition may be that there is no other place for the talent to go -- at least the prime-time talent.

There's always room to reinvent yourself.

by Anonymousreply 201September 22, 2024 12:31 PM

[quote] Why is MSNBC considered a liberal network? Why is reporting the truth considered liberal?

I'm a regular viewer who, of course, is a passionate opponent of Trumpism, but it's nonetheless apparent to me that the channel suffers from cognitive dissonance. As cheerleaders for the Democratic Party, for example, you will rarely see or hear anything critical of Harris, including the polling that is not so advantageous. So the "truth" MSNBC reports has to be seen within this jaundiced lens.

by Anonymousreply 202September 22, 2024 12:50 PM

[quote]you will rarely see or hear anything critical of Harris

They employ a few Trumpers, like Katy Turd.

by Anonymousreply 203September 22, 2024 2:25 PM

Katy Tur is NOT a Trumper!!!!

by Anonymousreply 204September 22, 2024 2:38 PM

R204 IS Tur the Trump Tur’d.

by Anonymousreply 205September 22, 2024 4:41 PM

MSNBC hired Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Susteran back in the day. It didn't work out, but it happened.

by Anonymousreply 206September 22, 2024 5:32 PM

News is unlikely to be found on major networks or their offshoots. You need to go to publicly funded sources like PBS or BBC, which will still contain some level of bias. Most viewers are bored by objective news and prefer getting their emotions worked up with MSNBC or Fox or CNN.

by Anonymousreply 207September 22, 2024 5:41 PM

Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Susteran are not reputable representatives of "the other side."

I feel strongly that they will go running back to be certified Republicans when the stench is eliminated, but I do enjoy listening to Tim Miller and Michael Steele, for example, to get a Republican perspective. Steele hasn't actually left the Republican party, and I should know, but I'm not sure about Miller.

I'm not sure about someone like David Jolly (former Florida Republican rep) - he may now be a Democrat for life. Way before the Republicans started moving to Harris, Jolly was saying that if we wanted to fix "this mess", we had to vote for Democrats.

Right now, most sane people of either party want exactly the same things. I don't need someone on MSNBC extolling the virtues of trump etc to feel that I'm getting an unbiased look at the race. Or the world, for that matter.

BTW - See Stephanie Ruhle's take on both sides bullshit. If the link works, you should see her bit on Maher's show. If the link doesn't work, see if you can find it. She's GOOD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208September 22, 2024 5:59 PM

I love that Dump called Stephanie Ruhle a bimbo on Truth Social yesterday.

And David Jolly is very sexy to me. He must have been stunning when he was in his 20s. His wife is lucky.

by Anonymousreply 209September 22, 2024 6:42 PM

Sarah Longwell is great from The Bulwark. She's still a Repug BUT a Never Trumper. Agree with R209, David Jolly is gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 210September 22, 2024 6:52 PM

[quote] [R204] IS Tur the Trump Tur’d.

Ha. I'm most definitely not, but I don't expect one whose job is to be an objective anchor to be a full-time cheerleader for one campaign or another. And anyone who remembers her coverage of Trump's '16 campaign will undoubtedly remember her low-level rage of the candidate.

by Anonymousreply 211September 22, 2024 6:53 PM

[quote] Sarah Longwell is great from The Bulwark. She's still a Repug

Is she? I think she's probably left the party much like her Bulwark colleagues.

by Anonymousreply 212September 22, 2024 6:54 PM

I’ve always wanted to suck David Jolly’s cock.

by Anonymousreply 213September 22, 2024 7:02 PM

Simone is still waiting for that call/job offer from Vice President Harris; it's never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 214September 22, 2024 7:29 PM

[quote] Katy Tur is NOT a Trumper!!!!

The fuck she isn’t r204. You sound like an idiot. Even Nancy Pelosi shaded her to her face about that.

by Anonymousreply 215September 22, 2024 7:47 PM

Yeah, yeah, r204 - and neither is Olivia Nuzzi. Keep defending them.

by Anonymousreply 216September 22, 2024 7:53 PM

Can't wait to watch Stephanie Ruhle's show tomorrow and hear her response to Trump calling her a stupid bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 217September 22, 2024 8:05 PM

[quote] MSNBC hired Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Susteran back in the day. It didn't work out, but it happened.

Never forget that Tucker Carlson has worked at both CNN and MSNBC, that must be something to be fired by all three major cable networks.

by Anonymousreply 218September 22, 2024 9:43 PM

If Stephanie Ruhle is a bimbo, what is Lara Trump?

More on Kate Shaw. Father was local news royalty in Chicago. She grew up in a Lincoln Park mansion and went to private school. Went to Brown and graduated first in her class at Northwestern Law School. Clerked at the Supreme Court and then it all went to hell when she married Chris Hayes. She could have had anyone and she chose him. No accounting for some people.

I took the who's at home with the kids remark to mean--we're both here so who's with the kids?

by Anonymousreply 219September 22, 2024 9:47 PM

I’m listening to John Heilemann and Nicolle Wallace on his podcast Impolitic. I have 2 observations.

It’s obvious John has a crush on Nicolle when you see them on TV. It’s GLARINGLY obvious listening to the podcast.

Nicolle said fuck. I'm more shocked than I should be.

by Anonymousreply 220September 22, 2024 11:22 PM

Nicolle helped to make John's career when she was a key source for him in the McCain/Palin campaign, leading to his best-selling Game Change.

by Anonymousreply 221September 22, 2024 11:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222September 22, 2024 11:37 PM

Trapped in a dead-end job at MSNBC, bitter over unfair pay practices that favor one under-performing aging brand name show horse, I'll bet they're all just miserable.

by Anonymousreply 223September 23, 2024 12:09 AM

R223 they are probably all making at least a million a year, where else could they make that money? While they promote their books, podcasts and side speaking jobs.

by Anonymousreply 224September 23, 2024 1:16 AM

They certainly have other choices available, R223. We're all aware of CNN's and FOX News' long held reputations for harmonious, kumbaya-style working environments, along with fair treatment for all on-air talent. Then there's the newer networks like News Nation or the opportunity to become a pioneering liberal trailblazer on Newsmax or OAN, though they both require aknowledgement of the existence of a "deep state" that controls the U.S. government prior to hiring.

by Anonymousreply 225September 23, 2024 1:18 AM

[quote] Nicolle said fuck. I'm more shocked than I should be.

John Heilemann once said on his podcast that Nicolle has the dirtiest mouth of anyone he's ever met.

by Anonymousreply 226September 23, 2024 2:29 AM

[quote]John Heilemann once said on his podcast that Nicolle has the dirtiest mouth of anyone he's ever met.

A regular Julie Andrews.

by Anonymousreply 227September 23, 2024 2:44 AM

[quote] I'll bet they're all just miserable.

a misconceived gibe at those here who seem to think MSNBC personnel should be despairing.

by Anonymousreply 228September 23, 2024 4:02 AM

R202 that would be cognitive consonance on their part. not dissonance.

by Anonymousreply 229September 23, 2024 4:13 AM

Also I think you mean their biased lens. jaundiced implies bitterness, resentment, or envy.

by Anonymousreply 230September 23, 2024 4:19 AM

Finished watching Rachael's doco. Not being American I knew bits and pieces but this has put it all together well for me now. So much corruption it's staggering. Happy to stay in my little Socialist corner of the world. Well done Rachael and MSNBC. Vote blue up and down the ticket.

by Anonymousreply 231September 23, 2024 5:40 AM

I loved when Harris told Trump to his face that world leaders laugh at him, and consider him a disgrace. He never hears that in person. He clings to what Victor Orban told him - that he is feared - leaving out the important part, he's not feared out of respect, he's feared like a disease.

It must be tough for allies who strategically can't back a specific candidate before the election, but who have so much riding on the outcome.

by Anonymousreply 232September 23, 2024 6:55 AM

Mike, looking more formally attired than I've ever seen him. He also looks like someone not accustomed to being clean-shaven. Even though I think he usually is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233September 23, 2024 7:37 AM

[quote] It’s obvious John has a crush on Nicolle when you see them on TV.

Plainly obvious. I think I even caught him blushing at one point.

by Anonymousreply 234September 23, 2024 12:00 PM

Somewhat cringey when he's an on air guest, she introduces him, and asks a substantive question, and his first response is a drawn out "Hello Nicolle" in a sing-songy Pepe Le Pew voice. He might as well start batting his eye lashes.

by Anonymousreply 235September 23, 2024 2:25 PM

Katy Tur wants Kamala to debate on Fox to make a case to the Republican voters. Please fuck yourself, Katy.

by Anonymousreply 236September 23, 2024 7:14 PM

Right and Trump is insisting that the moderators be Laura & Sean. That wouldn't be a total joke.

by Anonymousreply 237September 23, 2024 7:18 PM

I’m really getting annoyed that Nicolle only highlights good polling results.

by Anonymousreply 238September 23, 2024 8:05 PM

^^^So he wants biased ass kissers moderating the debate. And the bastard accused Kamala of being given the questions prior to the last debate. Another example of him projecting his own faults and insecurities onto others.

by Anonymousreply 239September 23, 2024 8:06 PM

I can't tell what's under the dome. Chocolate...somethings?

by Anonymousreply 240September 23, 2024 8:14 PM

{quote]Katy Tur wants Kamala to debate on Fox to make a case to the Republican voters.

So Katy considers FOX legitimate news?

by Anonymousreply 241September 23, 2024 8:16 PM

They might as well debate on Dancing With the Stars.

by Anonymousreply 242September 23, 2024 10:01 PM

Can't stand that Katy Tur.

by Anonymousreply 243September 23, 2024 11:17 PM

Lawrence is off tonight.

Capehart is no substitute.

He did an appropriate clit lick for From Russia with Lev, on the handoff, though b

by Anonymousreply 244September 24, 2024 2:27 AM

Jonathan Capehart seems very sweet but damn does he make me sleepy.

by Anonymousreply 245September 24, 2024 2:35 AM

He's a Rashida contraindicated Black, gay man.

He's dull.

by Anonymousreply 246September 24, 2024 2:40 AM

Jonathan Capehart is another one who continually mispronounces Kamala.

I watched the Lev Parnas documentary and enjoyed it, but I’m not giving him his flowers. Had Trump not turned his back on him, had Parnas not gotten caught, I have no doubt that he would still be aiding and abetting Trump.

by Anonymousreply 247September 24, 2024 4:37 PM

I think his contrition is sincere, r247. I mean if Hunter can forgive him...

by Anonymousreply 248September 24, 2024 4:42 PM

We can agree to disagree R248.

by Anonymousreply 249September 24, 2024 4:45 PM

"Had Trump not turned his back on him, had Parnas not gotten caught, I have no doubt that he would still be aiding and abetting Trump."

Probably, but we can never know. However, it did happen and Parnas took the opportunity to do the right thing. He is an opportunist, after all. admittedly. When in a traumatic situation, people can be swayed to do all sorts of things. But I feel we have to give people the benefit of the doubt in most Trump situations. Trump practically has a supernatural power to attract people to him aside from money and power. We have to have hope that people CAN evolve, especially mentally ill Trumpers.

It was the same thing with Michael Cohen. When asked the same question in interviews, Cohen admits he, himself might still be working for Trump had he not been the fall guy. But he was grateful he was caught as that might have been the very thing that caused him to flip. He's grateful knowing he did the right thing for his children and grateful for the time he now spends with them knowing they have a better future. I choose to believe he's sincere, and I feel the same way about Parnas.

Also, Parnas went out of his way to reveal more information knowing it might increase his sentence, and it did. So there's that.

I'm grateful and willing to believe/forgive Parnas if only for that great clip that ends the documentary when he credits Trump for inspiring him to vote for the first time, "I voted for Joe Biden!"

by Anonymousreply 250September 24, 2024 6:58 PM

Katy Tur introduced someone who she said was NBC Senior Political Reporter Henry Gomez and I gotta say I never in my life have heard of him. Do they just hand out the titles around NBC like candy? He is based in Cleveland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251September 24, 2024 8:02 PM

R247 You’re right. If Parnas hadn’t been caught and if Trump hadn’t turned his back on him Parnas would still be involved in all the nefarious bullshit.

Because he’d still be brainwashed and fully in the cult.

But because he was caught and Trump turned his back he got the wake up call he needed and saw the light.

Think of Flynn, Navarro, Bannon and all the rest who’ve committed crimes in Trump’s name. They all paid the price and Trump’s done shit to help them. Yet they’re still fully in his camp.

I think Parnas deserves the benefit of the doubt.

by Anonymousreply 252September 24, 2024 8:07 PM

Nicole continues to hang the drum that Trump and Vance are actively shedding women.

It is a frat boy campaign all the way for Rethugs.

by Anonymousreply 253September 24, 2024 8:07 PM

Bang^^^

by Anonymousreply 254September 24, 2024 8:13 PM

[quote]Katy Tur introduced someone who she said was NBC Senior Political Reporter Henry Gomez and I gotta say I never in my life have heard of him. Do they just hand out the titles around NBC like candy?

Anything Katy Turd says must be viewed through a lens of suspicion.

by Anonymousreply 255September 24, 2024 8:15 PM

Parnas has clearly wised up and turned on Trump. What's become of his strangely intimate relationship with Rudy?

by Anonymousreply 256September 24, 2024 8:45 PM

Angelo Carusome always seems quite preppy with his button down shirts under his sweaters, but his instagram shows quite another side of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 24, 2024 8:49 PM

[quote] Katy Tur introduced someone who she said was NBC Senior Political Reporter Henry Gomez and I gotta say I never in my life have heard of him. Do they just hand out the titles around NBC like candy? He is based in Cleveland.

The news networks now have some reporters who are mostly writing and reporting for the networks' websites and only appear on camera occasionally. They generally come from mostly print/web backgrounds. It looks like Henry Gomez is one of those people. He spent several years as the chief political reporter at the Cleveland Plain Dealer newspaper and then BuzzFeed news.

by Anonymousreply 258September 24, 2024 8:59 PM

Alex Wagner looks like Commander Ro Laren from Star Trek.

Just an observation. Both are dynamic characters.

by Anonymousreply 259September 25, 2024 1:05 AM

I'm undecided and I need to do more research.

When I hear that research crap, I get the feeling that he is a closet Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 260September 25, 2024 1:09 AM

I fear for this country when ever they talk to the average voter.

by Anonymousreply 261September 25, 2024 1:15 AM

Not the brightest bunch you have there, Alex.

by Anonymousreply 262September 25, 2024 1:16 AM

I turned it off and switched to Kuntlyn Collins.

by Anonymousreply 263September 25, 2024 1:19 AM

Funny how they all seem to be very opinionated on the border, but abortion, Jan 6th, Democrats bringing back the jobs they are currently working, most of them don't seem to know much about those topics.

Tell me you're a Fox News consumer with telling me you're a Fox News consumer.

by Anonymousreply 264September 25, 2024 1:19 AM

That one dumb ass who bought a home that is now worth $50,000 more than what he paid for it and wants to know what are they going to do to bring down house prices.

When you own one you don't want the price dropping.

by Anonymousreply 265September 25, 2024 1:21 AM

The older people seem on top of it but the younger ones don't seem to give a shit. They probably don't even vote, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 266September 25, 2024 1:21 AM

I am wondering how Alex and her show got these people who mostly don't follow politics and don't seem to care that much to show up to a meeting like this? They have probably never heard of Alex Wagner.

by Anonymousreply 267September 25, 2024 1:27 AM

Why is Melissa Murray wearing a tortoiseshell dog collar around her neck? It’s hideous and it looks heavy.

by Anonymousreply 268September 25, 2024 2:37 AM

To show how rich she is.

by Anonymousreply 269September 25, 2024 3:25 AM

R257 I find him mean -mouthed, no lips.

by Anonymousreply 270September 25, 2024 3:54 AM

I was watching the rerun of the show and just shut it off. It’s depressing and worrying how uninformed and uninterested some folks are.

I remember Bernie Sanders and other candidates doing televised town halls. Kamala needs to do the same and give young and undecided people the opportunity to ask her questions.

by Anonymousreply 271September 25, 2024 4:22 AM

Just now watching Psaki's show from last night. When the fuck did Fox skank Gretchen Carlson get approved as an acceptable guest on MSNBC? She needs to take her NDA and settlement millions back to Greenwich, and STFU.

by Anonymousreply 272September 25, 2024 6:12 AM

All those Alex Wagner MI people, are Fox/Newsmax/OAN viewers who are unaware how filtered their "news" is.

I wonder if any of them knew Harris was the Vice President in the first place?

It was interesting the reaction Wagner got over Dobbs. Blank stares except the one engaged guy who seemed stupefied by the ignorance of the other attendees. Especially when they didn't have an answer and deflected TO FUCKING REPUBLICAN SLOGANS "I have to do more research". What Fox bullshit.

Harris isn't running against Trump, she is running against Fox.

by Anonymousreply 273September 25, 2024 10:53 AM

Alex Wagner did nothing to combat the disinformation.

by Anonymousreply 274September 25, 2024 11:02 AM

r274, she wasn't there to convert the minds of her group,

She was there to convert the minds of her AUDIENCE.

I think she has effectively shown that Republicans have dumbed down American civics education in their attempt to whitewash Evangelical Plantation History.

by Anonymousreply 275September 25, 2024 11:10 AM

[quote]I think she has effectively shown that Republicans have dumbed down American civics education in their attempt to whitewash Evangelical Plantation History.

She was in Michigan. Aren’t Democrats in control there?

by Anonymousreply 276September 25, 2024 11:13 AM

[quote]Kamala needs to do the same and give young and undecided people the opportunity to ask her questions.

How many Trump supporters do you think watch Alex Wagner?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277September 25, 2024 11:24 AM

r276 since the Civil War?

Since WW2?

Bad Plantation education has been insidious since 1965 and the Great Party Realignment.

Ever since Democrats assumed the mantle of the Party of Lincoln.

by Anonymousreply 278September 25, 2024 11:39 AM

[quote]She was in Michigan. Aren’t Democrats in control there?

Like many other states, the population centers are Democratic but everything else is a vast Republican wasteland. Fortunately, Detroit has twice as many people as the entire Upper Peninsula.

by Anonymousreply 279September 25, 2024 11:44 AM

Where did I write that a town hall be connected to Alex Wagner in any way, shape or form R277?

by Anonymousreply 280September 25, 2024 1:03 PM

Sorry, R277, what I wrote was intended as a reply to another post (R275), not yours. I got the link right but the copy wrong and it makes no sense at all.

by Anonymousreply 281September 25, 2024 1:57 PM

[quote] She was in Michigan. Aren’t Democrats in control there?

You're a Republican aren't you? Oh you may label yourself an "independent" but you type like a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 282September 25, 2024 2:26 PM

Are you cunts watching Stephanie Ruhle interview VP Harris? The lighting for Steph is HARSH.

by Anonymousreply 283September 26, 2024 3:09 AM

She has a That Girl do...

by Anonymousreply 284September 26, 2024 3:27 AM

Steph chose the wrong outfit. 🤢 The lighting WAS harsh!

by Anonymousreply 285September 26, 2024 3:32 PM

R285, she was the INTERVIEWER.

by Anonymousreply 286September 26, 2024 5:44 PM

And…

by Anonymousreply 287September 26, 2024 6:33 PM

Focus on the important shit, r287...

by Anonymousreply 288September 26, 2024 6:35 PM

That outfit is a regular for Steph and I have never liked it. She is normally a very sharp dresser but that outfit is a total failure but she seems to like it and picks it out for big occasions.

Sorry for the Link but for "some reason" Muriel doesn't allow links to show as a preview from liberal links, but conservative link so up just fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 26, 2024 7:20 PM

[quote]Muriel doesn't allow links to show as a preview from liberal links, but conservative link so up just fine.

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 290September 26, 2024 7:30 PM

Why is that Katy's favorite story of the day?

by Anonymousreply 291September 26, 2024 7:40 PM

R289 The "news" channel where anchors actively supported unfounded claims of election fraud, when they ALL knew it was bullshit and will likely pull a similar stunt this year, can go fuck themselves trying to criticize any other network for an interview they felt was too friendly.

by Anonymousreply 292September 26, 2024 7:49 PM

Do fuck right off, R288

by Anonymousreply 293September 26, 2024 9:36 PM

My fat daughter has farted out one of her world famous, ill informed opinions on Stephanie Ruhle’s interview with Vice President Harris.

My fat daughter is trying to pretend she’s an expert on quality journalism. She should stick with what she knows, the Wendy’s menu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294September 26, 2024 11:10 PM

Mooghan derailed my original post. What a fucking cow. Fucking EVIL cow.

I originally wanted to point out Eugene Robinson s beautifully cut suit. Sleeves cut high in the armpits remove bunching of the jacket shoulders. He loves his arms and his shoulders are flat. This man knows how to order a suit.

by Anonymousreply 295September 26, 2024 11:36 PM

Moves ^^^

by Anonymousreply 296September 26, 2024 11:36 PM

'The Rev' was a guest on The Reid Out tonight. Discussing the Adams' indictment (Reid was not on his side) she asked Sharpton for his thoughts. He advised we 'wait and see' how this plays out in court, after all he wasn't arrested just indicted.

The opposite advice he gave a few years ago when Trump was indicted (and not arrested). What a swell guy.

by Anonymousreply 297September 27, 2024 1:38 AM

I should also add:

The opposite advice he gave a last year when Santos was indicted (and not arrested). What a swell guy.

by Anonymousreply 298September 27, 2024 1:39 AM

I haven't been paying attention. Is Eric Adams an actual moron?

by Anonymousreply 299September 27, 2024 9:22 AM

Yes, for those of us non-NYers, what is the issue with Adams?

by Anonymousreply 300September 27, 2024 12:52 PM

He was bribed by Turkish nationals and officials, allegedly, to do their bidding.

Andrea just burst into tears because her longtime friend and producer was promoted. Get a grip, gal.

by Anonymousreply 301September 27, 2024 5:01 PM

Poor Andrea.

What an awkward sendoff to your colleague Michelle Perry! Which is she, promoted or deceased?

by Anonymousreply 302September 27, 2024 5:03 PM

I really thought that woman had died the way Andrea was wailing and carrying on.

by Anonymousreply 303September 27, 2024 5:36 PM

If Andrea's producer has moved on, then that means Andrea's days are numbered at MSNBC. She's no Gayle King.

by Anonymousreply 304September 27, 2024 10:08 PM

Fuck, Velshi bumped Katie Phang for the third hour of the same Hezbollah shit. Does Netanyahu coordinate his attacks with Velshi producers!

Katie gets one fucking hour a week...

by Anonymousreply 305September 28, 2024 4:06 PM

Is this Hezbollah shit really breaking news? Terrorist FAFO. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 306September 28, 2024 5:06 PM

Former MSNBC anchor Brian Williams’ surprising return to the broadcasting chair is “imminent” with a source close to the discussions telling the Daily Beast that the veteran anchor is set to sign a deal with Amazon Prime Video for an Election Night special.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307September 28, 2024 7:13 PM

R307 And no one will watch him. American viewers are creatures of habit - they will tune in to CNN, FOX and MSNBC (and usually MSNBC wins the night in ratings).

by Anonymousreply 308September 29, 2024 1:24 AM

Dear God, NO!! I cannot stand that measured, smarmy, Brian Williams.

by Anonymousreply 309September 29, 2024 2:11 PM

R308 I agree! I don’t know of anyone who is going to go “I’ll only watch whatever channel that delightful Brian Williams is on!

by Anonymousreply 310September 29, 2024 2:53 PM

R309, but you know he has a big, meaty cock.

by Anonymousreply 311September 29, 2024 5:22 PM

R309 Smarmy, yes. Fake self-deprecating manner, yes. Tan-in-a-can looks, yes. Occasional sharp funny commentary, um yeah.

by Anonymousreply 312September 29, 2024 10:13 PM

Watching Ana On CNN and her special on Latino voters. Interesting insights.

by Anonymousreply 313September 30, 2024 12:07 AM

An hour of Ana? No thanks, no matter how insightful the special may be.

by Anonymousreply 314September 30, 2024 2:15 AM

I liked Melissa and Symone’s special on black women voters.

by Anonymousreply 315September 30, 2024 2:31 AM

[quote] Watching Ana On CNN and her special on Latino voters. Interesting insights.

Was it more of this, "I need to know what they are going to do "FOR ME"? I have to have someone ask for my vote, don't just assume you are going to get it!!

God people are so damn needy.

by Anonymousreply 316September 30, 2024 2:32 AM

R316, the South Texans. were all about Communist Democrats. I had no idea who the fuck they were talking about or what policies they thought were Communist.

by Anonymousreply 317September 30, 2024 2:36 AM

I thought that was just a Cuban thing, after Castro, and even with them, just the older generation. Oh well. I did think they tended to be socially conservative and/or religious, even Evangelical instead of Catholic - many of them, these days. Texas may forever be out of reach, but I would have said that about Georgia not too many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 318September 30, 2024 3:05 AM

R315, so did I. Well done.

by Anonymousreply 319September 30, 2024 5:58 AM

They did not spend any time exposing black men for the lazy fucks they are.

by Anonymousreply 320September 30, 2024 3:16 PM

I watched the beginning and will have to search out a recording for the entire show. But I'm. interested if they ever took to task the women at the nail salon that were still UNDECIDED?

by Anonymousreply 321September 30, 2024 4:26 PM

^^^Trying to understand the logic of the "Undecideds" is mindboggling. The worst are the "I don't know if I will even vote, but I would never support Trump" crowd. Do they not realize if enough people holding that opinion choose to stay home, the candidate that benefits the most from that apathy is Donald Trump and the GOP? They want fewer people to vote, pulled out all the stops to try to make it more cumbersome to register under the guise of "election integrity" and the Undecideds are playing right into their hands.

by Anonymousreply 322September 30, 2024 5:38 PM

That's what I was yelling at the TV during that segment, R322. I was baffled by the young women's responses, and the fact that Melissa and Symone didn't seem to react.

That's when I stopped watching. I can't deal with even HEARING undecideds..

by Anonymousreply 323September 30, 2024 6:44 PM

Speaking of "Melissa" - whatever happened to weekend host Melissa Harris Perry ? She was their rising star about five years ago, and then.... ?

by Anonymousreply 324October 1, 2024 12:37 AM

Rachel tell me a story…

by Anonymousreply 325October 1, 2024 1:21 AM

Couch potatoes need to know, Rachel. Spit it out!

by Anonymousreply 326October 1, 2024 1:29 AM

MSNBC is really jacking up the sick and dying children commercials.

by Anonymousreply 327October 1, 2024 1:47 AM

The mind of voters, would-be or otherwise, can be quite inscrutable, R323. And this is nothing new. How else to explain that many Bobby Kennedy supporters ended up voting for arch-segregationist George Wallace in 1968.

by Anonymousreply 328October 1, 2024 3:46 AM

FYI: Chris Hayes will be on Colbert’s live show after the VP debate.

by Anonymousreply 329October 1, 2024 4:35 AM

Matt Bradley looking cute from Beirut.

by Anonymousreply 330October 1, 2024 11:12 AM

Chris Hayes is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 331October 1, 2024 12:06 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Truer words were never spoken.

by Anonymousreply 332October 1, 2024 12:09 PM

R331 Naturally manic or coked up?

by Anonymousreply 333October 1, 2024 2:37 PM

[quote]Matt Bradley looking cute from Beirut.

Matt Bradley looks cute everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 334October 1, 2024 8:00 PM

R324,

5 years ago? She was booted from the network circa 2016!

by Anonymousreply 335October 2, 2024 12:23 AM

Both, R331. Homegrown, hyperactive, Ritalin-raised millennial, who, how the fuck do I know, landed a lucrative job with MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 336October 2, 2024 12:34 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry. Meant for R333.

by Anonymousreply 337October 2, 2024 12:36 AM

That was Rachel's doing. Did anyone catch the israeli on Katy Tur who blamed the Iran attack on Biden not cutting off Israeli's weapons.

by Anonymousreply 338October 2, 2024 1:06 AM

I’ve come to the conclusion that the MSNBC make-up artists either hate the female anchors or they just hate women in general.

You can see Joy’s yellow highlighter from the moon.

Put her in a tower and her face could guide ships through a fog.

by Anonymousreply 339October 2, 2024 2:01 AM

More from Jonathan Swan:

[quote] Trying to portray Trump’s four years in office as a triumph for health-care policy is one of Vance’s more brazen efforts this debate. Trump’s highest-profile health care intervention was his failed effort to repeal Obamacare. Trump kept promising a health-care plan that never arrived. Still hasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 340October 2, 2024 2:19 AM

[quote]You can see Joy’s yellow highlighter from the moon.

Joy always looks like a buffoon. Most of her getups and hairstyles have to be her own doing.

by Anonymousreply 341October 2, 2024 2:57 AM

What purpose does Chris Hayes serve?

by Anonymousreply 342October 2, 2024 3:02 AM

Symone is LIT UP.

by Anonymousreply 343October 2, 2024 3:17 AM

I sure wish Jacob had found that young Republican guy who was wanting help paying his college tuition from Vance.

by Anonymousreply 344October 2, 2024 3:31 AM

Alicia Menendez has a very nasal voice. Side effect of nose job, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 345October 2, 2024 4:10 AM

Jasmine Crocket coming up. Oh, boy! Love her.

by Anonymousreply 346October 2, 2024 4:14 AM

Cheek implants, too.

by Anonymousreply 347October 2, 2024 4:17 AM

R342, Chris’s purpose is to breed. He already has three kids.

by Anonymousreply 348October 2, 2024 6:59 AM

Vance was clearly auditioning for 2028. Trump will hopefully be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 349October 2, 2024 9:35 AM

I also couldn't help thinking Dump will be pissed by Vance who so out-slicked him in his debate.

by Anonymousreply 350October 2, 2024 2:35 PM

We all heard Vance refuse to acknowledge Trump lost the election.

All Trump heard was Vance neglect to insist that Trump lost.

Countdown to calls to hang JD Vance

by Anonymousreply 351October 2, 2024 2:44 PM

^ R351 Damn me! Fucked up my own thought!

All Trump heard was Vance neglect to insist Trump WON!

GET ME AN EDIT BUTTON!

by Anonymousreply 352October 2, 2024 2:46 PM

In Trump's mind Vance was way too concilliatory towards Tampon Tim, I'm sure JD will hear about it.

by Anonymousreply 353October 2, 2024 4:23 PM

Joy disclosed her makeup artist's name: JaNece Bradford. Based on her unfortunate false lashes this afternoon, Andrea appears to have hired her as well.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 354October 2, 2024 4:56 PM

Eugene Daniels is a sloppy pig reporting with his ugly, unkempt bed in full view.

by Anonymousreply 355October 2, 2024 6:22 PM

[quote] In Trump's mind Vance was way too concilliatory towards Tampon Tim, I'm sure JD will hear about it.

Is there any indication that Vance and Trump even speak to each other? When Vance said that Trump would veto a national abortion ban, Trump said he hadn't talked to Vance about it. I sorta get the feeling that communication between Vance and Donald Trump is through Jr.

by Anonymousreply 356October 2, 2024 8:53 PM

[quote] Eugene Daniels is a sloppy pig

WHET the other black gay Eugene who frequented MSNBC, the antithesis of sloppy pig, a paragon of male beauty, Eugene Scott?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357October 2, 2024 9:55 PM

R356 Honestly all the reaction to the fact that Vance would not admit Biden won - did you really expect him to, as Trump's running mate? Granted his response was utterly lame, "Tim, I'm looking to the future", followed by some bullshit about Kamala Harris and COVID.

by Anonymousreply 358October 2, 2024 10:04 PM

Why does Ari Melber insist on having these fucking Trumpers on??

by Anonymousreply 359October 2, 2024 10:44 PM

He loves seeing them eat Trump's shit in public.

Nom nom nom Peter Novarro...

by Anonymousreply 360October 2, 2024 11:31 PM

Rachel + Lawrence!

by Anonymousreply 361October 3, 2024 12:03 AM

Someone needs to tell the dull-as-dishwater Cassidy Hutchinson NOT to take a drink of water from the prop mug on the desk while WIllie Geist is asking her a question, in which she covered her whole face on camera - and all we see is the bottom of the mug. What a dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 362October 3, 2024 11:50 AM

THIS is a problem for you R362? You must be a joy to live with.

by Anonymousreply 363October 3, 2024 1:13 PM

John Kasich is a worthless panelist for any of MSNBC’s programs. He is reliably and blindly partisan regardless of the question posed (which he rarely answers). When asked two questions about the political impact of Jack Smith’s new evidence being released, he proceeded to ignore the questions and launch into GQP talking points about the Harris campaign. 🙄 Why, Rashida, why?

by Anonymousreply 364October 3, 2024 5:27 PM

John Kasich is a closeted FAG.

by Anonymousreply 365October 3, 2024 5:29 PM

Longtime Republican congressman, governor, presidential candidate John Kasich endorsed Biden in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 366October 3, 2024 5:47 PM

2020 was four years ago.

by Anonymousreply 367October 3, 2024 6:20 PM

[quote]Longtime Republican congressman, governor, presidential candidate John Kasich endorsed Biden in 2020.

And he's been bitching that Biden capitulated to "leftists" in the Democratic party ever since.

by Anonymousreply 368October 3, 2024 8:17 PM

R363 Yes, it was. She's been on television enough over the past year or so to know better. I have low tolerance for idiots. Sorry if I triggered you.

And for the record, yes I have been told I'm a joy to live with, work with, go out with, etc. Thanks for mentioning it.

by Anonymousreply 369October 3, 2024 9:12 PM

[quote]Sorry if I triggered you

You sound triggered, r369.

by Anonymousreply 370October 3, 2024 9:15 PM

This is a message board with no volume. I don't 'sound' like anything. However, I am apologetic for triggering you - as I said above.

by Anonymousreply 371October 3, 2024 9:24 PM

r371, I'm not r363.

by Anonymousreply 372October 3, 2024 9:29 PM

God love Liz Cheney!!!

by Anonymousreply 373October 3, 2024 10:30 PM

This rally is one for the Ages, R373. Two true American patriots setting an example for the Nation.

by Anonymousreply 374October 3, 2024 10:40 PM

[quote] This is a message board with no volume.

OMG are you telling me you guys don't hear those voices, it is just me?

by Anonymousreply 375October 4, 2024 12:14 AM

Even if Harris wins, how do you have pride in a country where nearly half its voters willingly support Donald Trump in 2024? Excuses might be made for 2016, but for 2020 & 2024, there is no way the majority of Trump supporters are either that stupid, uninformed, or mentally ill. Leaving the only alternative, in a very central way they are awful people. Not exclusive to Trump supporters, but undeniable for them.

I actually don't know any Trump supporters, so tell me if I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 376October 4, 2024 12:16 AM

Nearly half of the electorate has been sufficiently dumbed down by Fox, Newsmax, OAN and Sinclair affiliates to the point that they do not see one thing good that Biden/Harris/Walz has done. It is only the Dobbs decision and women, dying that has moved the Dem needle.

by Anonymousreply 377October 4, 2024 12:37 AM

[quote] 2020 was four years ago.

And Biden won four years ago with the help of Kasich & his fellow travelers.

by Anonymousreply 378October 4, 2024 1:19 AM

[quote]And he's been bitching that Biden capitulated to "leftists" in the Democratic party ever since.

Damn, are we sure he isn't a secret DLer? Our regular trolls give themselves away with the overuse of words like "leftists" and "Democrat Party" or new ones like "Bidenist."

[quote]Even if Harris wins, how do you have pride in a country where nearly half its voters willingly support Donald Trump in 2024? Excuses might be made for 2016, but for 2020 & 2024, there is no way the majority of Trump supporters are either that stupid, uninformed, or mentally ill. Leaving the only alternative, in a very central way they are awful people. Not exclusive to Trump supporters, but undeniable for them. I actually don't know any Trump supporters, so tell me if I'm wrong.

We have to pick our battles. Continuity of democracy has taken precedence over pride. The Trump cult has to be defeated at the ballot box and denied the opportunity to entrench themselves in government. If they get in, we're fucked and it could take years (or decades) to reverse the damage.

As for trying to understand how or why any person would willingly vote for a delusional human being who cares about no one but himself and someone who would throw the entire country under the bus if he'd benefit from it, I've given up on wondering why they do. Their hypocrisy is disgusting, especially the self-proclaimed "evangelical Christians" backing an adulterous felon convicted of sexual assault.

Winning the election will not end this, but for those whose support doesn't reach the near-religious fervor of the MAGA faithful, they may finally become fed-up with losing election after election by hitching themselves to him and decide that something has to change if they ever hope to return to the days when American politics was more about policy differences and platforms rather than retribution, hate, chaos and grievances. I don't know any Trump supporters and there aren't any of them in my family. I was taught not to judge others, but I want nothing to do with anyone who votes for or supports him, especially as a minority. We have nothing in common and I don't need extra stress in my life. In the future, who knows, but right now in this environment, hell no.

by Anonymousreply 379October 4, 2024 2:08 AM

Disbanding Faux News would be a start.

by Anonymousreply 380October 4, 2024 2:42 AM

Your data, R378?

by Anonymousreply 381October 4, 2024 3:05 AM

The Great Realignment was in progress by 2020, R381.

by Anonymousreply 382October 4, 2024 3:22 AM

Changing the subject drastically to something lighter and decidedly more shallow . . .

While watching the Nicole Wallace show today, I suddenly developed a deep, abiding lust for Vaughn Hillyard. I’ve seen him many times before with no effect, but this time he hit me like the proverbial ton of bricks.

I think it was longshot side view of him sitting at the desk in black sneakers, black shortie socks which barely showed above the sneakers and an expanse of bare ankle. It was endearing and made him look vulnerable. Then they cut to a closeup which showed he is beginning to gray. I love cleancut guys, often think they’re the kinkiest in bed, and picturing him on his knees sucking my cock turned me on tremendously. He’s so controlled and buttoned-down, I just sense he’d be a wild fuck.

And yes, I know he’s gay and married to a handsome guy as of last year.

by Anonymousreply 383October 4, 2024 3:51 AM

I picture Vaughn as being playfully into piss.

by Anonymousreply 384October 4, 2024 6:06 AM

Vaughn is nice but Jacob Soboroff is a tiny bit hotter.

by Anonymousreply 385October 4, 2024 6:53 AM

Jacob and Gadi Schwartz are on an elevated hotness spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 386October 4, 2024 7:11 AM

But I am sad that Rashida did not bring Steve Romo over from NBC.

by Anonymousreply 387October 4, 2024 7:29 AM

Romo would be perfect to replace Tur and her MAGA leanings.

by Anonymousreply 388October 4, 2024 7:33 AM

Heilemann has oddly spindly legs, both calves and thighs.

by Anonymousreply 389October 4, 2024 10:35 AM

And you know this about John's legs, how?

Nothing comes up even when I search "shirtless." I just saw a picture of his ex-wife (soon to be?), who sort of looks like an unattractive version of Nicolle, which might explain his crush on Nicolle.

by Anonymousreply 390October 4, 2024 12:28 PM

Agree about Soboroff. Schwartz doesn’t do it for me.

by Anonymousreply 391October 4, 2024 12:41 PM

Jacob, Vaughn, Gadi and Jonathan (Lemire) are all gorgeous. I would happily take either one of them anytime.

by Anonymousreply 392October 4, 2024 1:11 PM

No one ever lusts after Garrett Haake or ....can't even remember the other one's name, the blonde with the big tits who often reports on the road? Morgan Chesty?

by Anonymousreply 393October 4, 2024 1:26 PM

What about Jake Trailer and his big teeth?

by Anonymousreply 394October 4, 2024 1:32 PM

Haake, Chesky, Ryan Nobles and Sam Brock are infinitely hotter than the guys you all are crowing on about.

by Anonymousreply 395October 4, 2024 1:35 PM

Opinions differ. i was about to post that I thought Chesky was way too generic.

To me, the only real interesting one is Soboroff. And maybe Vaughn. All the rest look like they came off an assembly line. I'm not denying they would be considered attractive; they just strike me as boring. No heat.

YMMV, of course.

by Anonymousreply 396October 4, 2024 1:47 PM

Haake and Nichols have seemed to have aged a lot and are no longer the young man hunks they were.

Still a fan of Romo, though.

Rashida, grrrl, dump Katie Tur to the curb and give Nicole some lead in eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 397October 4, 2024 2:36 PM

r390, many side shots of the aforementioned spindly legs are shown in the NYC studio side shots at the table. Spaghetti legs, I believe, they are called. They are a precursor of success in television.

I think that the only chubby legged consultant, whose thighs touch, on MSNBS is Conway. Every other man has spaghetti legs. Oh, and every woman as well. Mika, Joy and Symone might have thighs that touch, but Nicole, Jen, Alex, and most specifically, Stephanie, ALL have driveways.

by Anonymousreply 398October 4, 2024 3:12 PM

Does anyone remember when MSNBC auditioned Julian Castro as a show host? That lasted for about 4 months, and then he completely disappeared from the network.

by Anonymousreply 399October 4, 2024 3:41 PM

NO R399 I don't remember that at all but MySanAntonio Remembers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400October 4, 2024 3:45 PM

So no data, R378? Got it. Lol

by Anonymousreply 401October 4, 2024 5:07 PM

[quote]Every other man has spaghetti legs.

I beg to differ.

by Anonymousreply 402October 4, 2024 5:48 PM

Ayman is hot until he agrees with throwing you off a building for being a sexual infidel

by Anonymousreply 403October 4, 2024 5:58 PM

R401, the last person to recognize the Great Realignment which has transformed politics in the Age of Trump.. Apparently, all the stories about Republican suburban women deserting Trump in '20 somehow escaped this poster's attention. And the college educated men who have been increasingly fleeing the party. And, conversely, all the stories of so many men of color shifting their allegiances away from the Democratic party. You really should try to keep up. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 404October 4, 2024 6:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!